Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 061

Story Info
Orion is chosen as hunter to track down Demetrius.
3.9k words
4.54
12.7k
00

Part 61 of the 104 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
799 Followers

Back on Ephesus, Aspasia, the leader of the guild of prostitutes looked on with jealousy as Orion knelt before Elmira and worshiped her foot. Thinking to herself "How did THIS whore decide she earned the best slab of meat!" she rushed forward and pushed the Princess to the ground. Turning to her with a sneer she snapped "Hands off this one BEE-OTCH, he is MINE first!" Turning to the right she looked into Orion's eyes and smiled, grabbing his balls with her delicate and expertly trained hands. Orion bowed and winked at Aspasia, turning to Elmira, now sprawled on the floor, he shrugged.

Grinning, Orion announced "Ladies Ladies, there is enough of me to go around!" causing an eruption of laughter from everyone in the hall. Everyone that was except the Princess, smarting as she rose from the hard floor rubbing her ass. Aspasia, her hand firmly gripping Orion's testicles dragged him off towards a small room off the hall.

Looking back at him as they walked, two of her other beautiful concubine's friends followed behind her. "Let's see if your love skills match up to your gorgeous dick and cocky mouth boy!" Aspasia laughed as the four of them entered the side room through the open door. Elmira fumed in a jealous rage as they all disappeared inside, lust hanging full and thick in the air as they giggled and locked the door behind them.

When another of the handsome contestants approached Elmira and kissed her naked shoulder, she angrily pushed him off saying "Get bent LOSER!" causing a chorus of OOOOOs to erupt from the remaining men. Within minutes all of the remaining men had hooked up with the concubines, grinning wildly as the ratio of three gorgeous women to each man was like a dream come true. Now alone in the hall, Elmira sat down on the floor and glared into space, furious as her imagination went wild with visions of what no doubt she knew was going on with Orion and the three prostitutes behind that locked door.

Inside the room, Orion's reputation grew as he worshipped the three beauties diligently. Laying them all on the bed, he knelt on the floor and lovingly kissed each toe of their feet as they squirmed in delight. Holding Aspasia's leg up to his face, he massaged her calf as he kissed his way down her ankle towards her inner thigh. Aspasia purred like a kitten as her body was worshipped. Being a high priced concubine for so long, she was used to being the one providing the pleasure not receiving it, and her very experienced pussy throbbed in anticipation of his tongue. Kissing lightly over her flesh, nibbling his way over her delicate mound, she was not disappointed. He was a master, and his tongue obviously knew its way around the delicate parts of a woman's anatomy. Grabbing his hair with her nails, she scratched his neck hard as he licked his way slowly up from her ass to her clit, wriggling the tip into every delicious crevice and cranny on its journey. Knowing exactly when to slow down and when to speed up, he brought her to a slow boil, her arousal building and building until she exploded into his face, literally splattering her juices all over his face as she undulated wildly in a toe curling orgasm. Collapsing on the bed, she sighed, giggling "Well, he has MY vote!" Looking up from between Aspasia's thighs, he felt her friend run her foot up his cheek and point him towards her body snapping her fingers.

"My turn now stud!" she giggled as he winked and began to lick the back of her knee. For hours this was repeated with each of the ladies experiencing Orion's magic tongue to the fullest. Finally, when all had been sated, Aspasia ordered him onto the bed on his back and she began to run her tongue up his cock, throbbing wildly now for hours as he dutifully had served each woman. Now at the peak of his arousal, Orion could stand no more and grabbed Aspasia, flipping her onto her back and holding his hard cock right at the entrance of her incredibly wet and quivering pussy. Slowly and deliberately entering her, he teased her sex with his penis, penetrating her excruciatingly slowly as she literally begged for his dick. Rocking back and forth slowly, he gradually increased the speed of his thrusts until she sat up and bit his neck hard, so worked up and aroused she demanded he plow her fields hard.

Grinning, he whispered into her ear "Your wish is my command Mistress!" and began to slam into her wildly, plunging his cock deep into her wet velvety folds, filling her to the maximum and causing her pussy to flood her copious juices all over the bed as her g-spot was drilled. Aspasia, literally weeping in ecstasy, collapsed under him as she convulsed in the greatest orgasm of her life. Watching enviously from the sides, her two partners leapt on Orion and pushed him down on the mattress, impaling themselves on his still hard cock as they too soon found themselves weeping for joy in their own earth shattering orgasms.

Outside in the hall, the shrieks and groans of feminine pleasure made Elmira angrier and angrier. Finally, six hours after they had begun, the door opened and the three women emerged, their hair disheveled, wide grins on their face, the smell of sex hanging heavy in the air. Aspasia, seeing the glowering Elmira in the hall winked as she passed her. "Well bitch, he is all yours now. We just got him all warmed up!" As Elmira then began to walk inside, she was again suddenly pushed aside by another set of three concubines.

"Sorry bitch, but you need to get into the back of the line. This meat show is OURS next!" the beautiful blonde laughed as once again Elmira was shoved to the floor. Her eyes glowing in furious rage, she stomped off into the main hall as yet again she was denied her turn with Orion. Sadly, for her, this pattern would continue for the rest of the week as every woman for hire wanted to experience his magic tongue and unceasingly erect cock themselves. Orion was the definite star of the show with the ladies of he evening. Staying quiet while eating with the other women, Elmira burned with envy as every prostitute sang the praises of Orion over their shared meal. Listening to them compare notes on all of the men, it was obvious her crush was leading the pack. By the end of the week, all thirty girls had had their turn, and finally on the last night, she saw her chance.

While Elmira prepared for her last night with Orion, panic had completely ensued in the upper Palace. Her absence had originally gone unnoticed for several days, but now that she had been missing for a week, her father was sick with worry, and every guard in the Palace was on high alert in the search. Questioning his daughter's maid under threat of torture, her father King Croesus finally discovered that she was last seen a week ago, dressed as a high priced concubine, and heading towards the lower halls of the palace. Croesus felt sick as he knew exactly what was going on as the lower hall was where the contestants were currently being serviced by the prostitutes, and the whole event had started exactly a week earlier. Remembering the lustful look on his daughter's face during the contest, his face turned red with fury. Calling the chief of his guards into the room, he ordered him to immediately search every inch of the lower palace and to interrupt the activities being held there, no matter WHO had authorized them. His job was to bring his daughter back no matter what, and Zeus help any man who had violated her honor.

In Orion's room, Elmira finally had a moment alone with him as all of the others had had their turn. Opening the door to his chamber, she sighed as she saw him laying naked on his bed, his impressive and still erect cock barely covered by his thin bed sheet, his eyes closed as he slept deeply. Orion was super competitive, and knowing that his job this week was to please the concubines he had amped up his game. Wanting desperately to win the competition, he had completely denied his own needs, focusing his own boiling lust towards their pleasure. His denial of his own orgasm had kept him incredibly horny and this, combined with the stunning parade of beauties to be serviced being shuffled through his room, had kept him hard and ready all week. Now that the week was at the end, Orion could finally shoot, knowing that spending his pent up arousal at the end would be the culmination to the most erotic and sexually enticing week of his life. Waking as Elmira entered, he winked, as of all of the women to enter his room this week he could think of no one better to finally release his seed into than her.

"Hello again Beautiful!" he grinned "I have been missing you since I first saw you seven days ago. My happiness is now complete knowing that I can finish what we started!" Now standing, the sheet dropped from his body and his erection bounced and swayed as he walked over to the stunned Elmira in the doorway. Kneeling on the ground before her he lifted her tiny and delicate foot to his mouth and kissed it, while simultaneously locking the door behind them.

Elmira was aroused, but annoyed. Orion's face was still coated with the juices of many women and his hair a complete a mess. His whole body reeked of sex and the perfume of the concubines with obvious scratch and bite marks covering his ass, chest, neck and back. Looking at his eyes, the thought of so many women riding his face and licking his cock filled Elmira with rage, but the twinkle in his eyes also instantly melted her resistance. Tersely she said "Well, you certainly have been quite a busy boy all week. It is a wonder you have any juice left in you!"

Looking up into her face with his trademark devilish smirk Orion said "Well, they all were very nice no doubt, but they were but appetizers preparing me for the main dish! I have saved all my special juice only for you." Still on his knees, he pulled her body to him, burying his scraggly stubbled face into her stomach, his lips kissing circles around her navel through her gown, his strong hands running up the back of her long legs.

Instantly gushing wet, she kissed the top of his head and sat down on the bed. Orion, naked on the floor, slowly lifted her foot again to his mouth and began to kiss his way up her leg, pausing as he came to her gown which he gently pushed up her body and off of her head, leaving Elmira clad only in her thin silk panties. Those panties now were completely soaked as his hot breath tickled her flesh through the thin sheer fabric. She sighed as he grasped the strings of her underwear in his mouth and pulled them down and off of her trembling body. When his strong hands reached up her body and began to massage her erect nipples, a flood really let loose from her body and she soaked the mattress completely. Now, at last, after waiting all week she finally would have him!

Outside in the main hall, Lydia was consulting with Aspasia on the results of the week, and the consensus was almost unanimous. Orion was the definite winner. All of the concubines agreed, he was not only definitely the best lover of the group, it was obvious he LOVED women, even denying his own seed for their pleasure. As they talked, the doors to the hall burst open, instantly filling up with the king's guards, armed to the teeth and looking quite grim. As the captain of the guards entered, he bellowed "Where is the Princess!!!! We know she is here!"

Lydia was startled and angered at this sudden commotion. "Are you mad Captain! The Princess is not here, now be gone before I inform the King of your behavior!!" Lydia barked, horrified at the interruption.

"I apologize Priestess Lydia, but orders are orders, and this one came straight from the top. We have absolute, indisputable evidence that she is here, so I apologize for the interruption, but we must conduct the search." he replied, bowing in deference.

"Fine, but be quick about it, and do not disturb the girls!" she snapped, growing exasperated and very irritated. The idea that a royal princess would be among these concubines was laughable, and a complete waste of time. Thinking to herself that this was merely a plot by the guards to score some cheap thrills with the beautiful concubines she grew extremely angry as they began bursting into each of the rooms, dragging screaming naked women out into the hall before moving onto the next room. This behavior seemed to confirm her worst suspicions. Naked men and women scrambled everywhere, as the guards marched down the hall, havoc ensuing as they continued their search through each room. Several of the hunters, having been interrupted in the midst of some delicious horizontal refreshments, took swings at the guards, cursing wildly as they were dragged naked off of, or sometimes out of, their concubines.

Orion and Elmira, locked in a passionate 69, did not hear the commotion approaching relentlessly down the hall as she had wrapped her legs tightly around his ears and was shrieking at the top of her lungs as he served her. As his tongue ran lovingly up and down her slit, her whole body spasmed in one long continuous rolling orgasm, her own tongue swirling wildly around his throbbing purple cockhead between her screams while her fingers relentlessly teased his balls.

Finally being able to stand no more, Elmira pulled her pussy off of his sopping lips and immediately flipped around impaling herself on his impressive erection, weeping in ecstasy as his manhood filled her completely. Grinding hard into his pubic bone, she felt every inch of his cock stretching her pussy walls to the maximum as she watched his eyes roll back in his head. Reaching back behind her, she tickled his balls with her nails as she pounded into him with increasing speed, his own moans rising to match hers. Orion grunted, his toes stretching and curling, his mouth panting as he finally was reaching the end of his endurance, his seed approaching the point of no return. Right at his maximum arousal the door burst open and Elmira was violently pulled off of him in mid stroke.

"Captain!" the guard screamed as a shrieking Elmira kicked and spit as two guards held her tight. "We found her, she is in here!"

Orion, equally confused and incredibly horny also was restrained by two guards, both of whom had spears now pointed right at his twitching cock, poised dangling at the edge of release and weeping pre-cum on the floor. The Captain entering the room, bowed to Elmira. "Your Royal Highness, I am afraid we must return you to your father now." Nodding to the two guards, she was quickly covered with a blanket and escorted quickly out of the room. Turning now to a dazed and obviously stunned Orion, the captain grinned maliciously. "I hope you enjoyed your last fuck boy!" Patting his balls with the flat side of his dagger, he continued "Because when the King is through with you, these are probably going to end up as his coin purse! I doubt he will look kindly on a lowly common piece of shit like you fucking a royal Princess".

Gulping, Orion shuddered and said "PRINCESS! I, but, I had no idea, look, she was dressed as a—"

"SHUT UP FUCKER!!!" a guard snapped as he poked his right ball with the tip of his spear. Orion looked on blankly as he too was escorted away, although unlike the Princess, covered in a blanket and being returned to the Palace, he was led naked down a set of stone stairs towards the dungeon.

.

Lydia burst into the room just as Orion was led away, instantly demanding to know what was going on. As she barked her commands, the King and his chief financial advisor Sardon entered the room, all of the guards instantly bowing to his presence.

Turning angrily towards the king, her eyes fixed on his that equally flashed back in anger. "Croesus, this is an outrage! Orion is innocent! Elmira obviously is mad, and disguised herself as a concubine this whole week. No one knew she was here, and He could not have known who she was. You must release him now! Not only is he innocent, but he is the choice to be the hunter and new priest for Artemis!!!"

"SILENCE!!!" the King screamed, instantly taking Lydia aback. "He took advantage of my daughter and he must now pay the ultimate price, choice of Artemis or NOT!!!"

Lydia was silent and shocked by the King's outrage, but she also was sympathetic. It is natural for a father to protect his daughter, so his instincts were noble, even if the were misplaced. As she tried to think of a way to make her case for Orion, she noticed Sardon whispering into the King's ear.

"Sire" Sardon spoke "This situation with Orion, and his assault on your daughter may have an upside." Intrigued, the King raised his eyebrow. "I propose that instead of killing Orion, we give him a choice. Either willingly submit to the ritual of chastity for becoming a priest to Artemis, or face the loss of his balls. I would bet you he would choose the ritual, and not only would he be punished properly by a lifetime of chastity, but he would also save you a lot of money and also ensure that Artemis would be pleased."

Stroking his beard in contemplation, Croesus considered his proposal. It did seem the answer to his prayers, and the way out of this situation. Considering the financial aspects, he smiled, as this would indeed save him a great deal of money. Surely he would not pay the prize to a condemned man!

He also flinched as he realized he had to do SOMETHING to the man who violated his daughter, just to save face with his guards, but in the depths of his soul he suspected that Elmira was actually to blame. Looking towards the angry Priestess, he smiled. "Lydia, I shall leave this in the hands of our great Goddess Artemis. You as her High Priestess shall give Orion a choice, and if he chooses well, he shall be at your temple tomorrow night as a completely willing initiate. If he chooses unwisely, you will have to choose from one of the other contestants, as his balls will no longer be on his body. It is HIS choice, and thus his fate is up to him and whatever divine guidance the Goddess Artemis may provide." Lydia smiled and nodded, thinking that the proposal seemed quite fair and also was relieved as this would solve her problem as well.

Orion, deep in the bowels of the dungeon, dangled helplessly and naked from ceiling, his cock still twitching and throbbing having been denied his release inside the Princess. Chained by the wrists to the ceiling, his feet did not reach the floor and thus he was completely exposed to any attack or assault on his nude body. Grim and stoic, he said nothing as the taunts continued unabated from the guards assigned to watch him.

"Ah yes Crylon, those balls on this piece of shit will make a lovely pouch for the king do you not think so?"

Laughing, Crylon agreed, taking the opportunity to poke at Orion's package with the end of his spear, grinning as his whole body flinched when it felt the sharp tip against his twig and berries. In his chained state, Orion could do nothing to protect himself from their abuse, and their continued talk of his impending castration made his whole body drip with cold sweat. As he hung there silently, he looked at the door now opening.

As Lydia entered, the guards instantly snapped to attention. Coldly she dismissed them both tersely and turned to the naked Orion and smiled. "Orion, you have an important choice to make tonight. One that will determine your fate, as well as the fate of Ephesus." Saying nothing, he watched her warily as she began to circle him. Running her nail down his chest and towards his cock and balls he flinched, causing a small grin to form on her face.

"Let me ask you a question Orion" she asked as her nails scratched the underside of his cock before running down and circling his testicles. Gripping them in her fist, she said "I assume you want to keep these."

Orion was silent, but closed his eyes and nodded. Continuing Lydia explained his choice. If he agreed to voluntarily join the Priesthood of Artemis he could keep his testicles, although it would come at a price.

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
799 Followers
12