Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 063

Story Info
Orion becomes Priest (slave) to Artemis, Zeus sets up tryst.
6.8k words
4.47
12.6k
00

Part 63 of the 104 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
765 Followers

Orion was woken abruptly by a bucket of icy water thrown unceremoniously into his face. Still hanging naked in his cell, the guards unchained his arms from his bonds in the ceiling and he immediately collapsed to the floor. Rubbing his throbbing and inflamed wrists in his hands, the chief of the guards threw a black cloth robe onto the stone floor before him and barked "Get Dressed. High Priestess Lydia has commanded you to report to the temple within the hour."

Now wearing his robe, Orion exited his cell and was quickly escorted out of the Palace. Exiting the main gate, he looked across through the cool dawn mist towards the impressive Temple to Artemis. It was truly a wonder of the world, and within hours the now deserted plaza would be filled with hundreds of worshipers, all clamoring for a glimpse of the Icon to Artemis, or to offer their prayers of thanksgiving or requests for her blessing. The building had cost millions to build and stood hundreds of feet tall in the air, constructed from pure white marble, the top of each of the columns were coated in gold leaf. The whole edifice exuded luxury and inspired deep awe to any who saw it, and despite the enormous cost to construct, the revenues brought in by the constant stream of pilgrims was substantial. Reaching the steps of the temple, the guards departed, as no uninitiated man was allowed inside the sanctuary, only fully initiated Priests and Priestesses of Artemis. Walking alone now, Orion climbed the steep marble steps and pushed open the large bronze doors to the inner hall.

His eyes squinting to adjust to the dim light of the large interior, the room was still mostly dark despite being lit by thirty torches running on the side walls. Looking closely into the hall, Orion saw at the far end of the impressive room the enormous icon to Artemis. It was truly dazzling and although he had heard tales of the statue, they did not do justice to the reality. One hundred feet tall, the Goddess had been rendered accurately in marble by the most skilled stone carvers in the Greek world and was beautiful beyond description. Displayed in marble, gold and precious stones, Artemis was rendered in all of her nude glory and Orion's desperate cock twitched, as he drank in the image. Her full perky breasts and long athletic legs were proudly displayed as the image of Artemis had been carved with her in the stance of perpetually stepping forward with her bow drawn ready to shoot in the hunt. Gold leaf had been used to form her hair and her nipples were formed from rings made of enormous rubies. Her eyes glinted in the torchlight as the flickering firelight sparkled in her eyes crafted from deep green Jade. Dropping instantly to his knees in reverence, he was completely overwhelmed by the sight.

Along the sides of the room stood the grim and silent acolytes to Artemis, all wearing long black robes with their faces painted stark white. Their appearance was otherworldly as their stoic emotionless expressions combined with their pale white makeup had their faces appear skull-like and quite macabre. Underneath the statue stood Lydia in a dazzling golden robe. She, like her acolytes, was hooded and at her feet was a brazier in full flames. Pointing to Orion, she commanded he walk forward. "Approach the Goddess, Seeker of Knowledge! Kneel at her feet and prepare for thy Initiation."

Approaching Lydia, Orion's bare feet felt cold on the cool marble floor. Once he stood before her and prepared to kneel, five of the acolytes approached from behind and removed his robe, leaving him stark naked in front of the high Priestess. Wanting to cover his nakedness with his hands, he stopped as the glowering look in Lydia's eyes showed her disapproval. Given his week long denial of his own pleasure as he serviced the concubines, his arousal was already high and despite his best efforts to control himself, he instantly became erect. The effect of his own nudity and the naked alluring statue of Artemis was too much to fight against.

Closing his eyes, he assumed he would be chastised for the sacrilege on becoming aroused in her presence, but no harsh words came. Now kneeling and erect, he was surprised when he saw Lydia smile as she watched his cock bob helplessly in the flickering light. Opening her hand over the brazier, incense was dropped into the flames and began to fill the room with the warm woodsy smell of sandalwood. Turning now towards the statue of Artemis, Lydia began to chant. "Oh Glorious Goddess of the hunt, we thine unworthy servants do beseech thee to hear our prayer. Your beauty is unbounded. Your power is unmatched. Your justice divine. We present to you the seeker ORION, who wishes to join your holy Priesthood. Please send your blessings upon him and guide him on his journey."

To Orion's surprise and delight, Lydia now turned towards him and was stripped of her own robe by her acolytes. His balls truly ached now as she stood mere inches away from him, equally naked and looking stunning before his ravenous eyes. Her large full breasts fell away from her body and looked as if they ached for the caress of his lips. Her pussy, lightly covered in dark hair was poised right in front of his face as he knelt on the floor, and inhaling deeply, he swore he smelled the distinct perfume of delicious female arousal. Lydia now lifted her bare foot and pressing it against his chest pushed him back down onto the floor.

Now lying flat on the cold marble, she stood over him and grinned. Turning her palms upward, she closed her eyes. "Oh Artemis! Goddess, Mother, Giver of Life. Your good servant Orion is now ready to begin his journey to your eternal and holy service." As she finished speaking, a large bell was rung in the back of the temple and the twelve acolytes now came forward. In each of their hands they carried a small stone jar of sweet slick thick oil. Pouring the contents onto his body, the scent of jasmine and honeysuckle choked his nostrils as generous amounts of the liquid were poured all over his chest and down his stomach and legs. Twelve pairs of hands now emerged and began to massage the oil into his skin his and despite his best efforts, he was groaning uncontrollably by the end of their application. Every inch of him was covered, and as they stroked and massaged his chest and stomach, they vigorously poured more ointment down his legs and feet, stroking and rubbing him completely. The only part of his anatomy not yet treated were his cock and balls, which by now were fully erect and desperate for any touch.

Turning him over, they repeated this treatment down his back. He had much difficulty when he was flipped over onto his stomach, having to raise up his hips to accommodate his impressive erection, now smashed against his body into the cold marble floor. Flipping him over again onto his back, he looked down his chest and saw that his whole body shined and shimmered in the flickering torchlight. Lydia, still standing over him lifted a large bronze jar from behind the brazier and now poured the contents onto his cock, the slick warm oil began oozing down his penis and covering his balls.

Orion moaned as the warm sweet oil saturated his manhood, his cock and balls now tingling with overwhelming sensations as the potion warmed and tickled his manhood as it soaked into his skin. Lydia grinning now knelt beside him. She had performed this ritual on many men over the years, but she had to admit, this would be a treat. No tiny cocked sissy boy or a dried up root of an old man past his prime lay beside her this time, this meat was impressive. She instantly grew moist as she took in the view of the handsome Orion, fully erect and oiled lay moaning on the floor. The mixture clung thick on his package and her delicate hands slightly shook slightly as she grasped his balls in her left hand and stroked his cock in her right. Looking down into his face, now grimacing as he fought the urge to thrust, she spoke. "Now Orion, repeat after me as I stroke you. You must chant "Oh Goddess, I give my pleasure to you as my sacrifice" over and over as you get closer to your release. Once you reach the point of no return, you must shout, at the top of your lungs, "Take me Goddess and make me your slave forever". Once this is uttered from your lips, the initiation will be complete. I warn you though, do NOT release your seed as this would be a great sacrilege, nor call out the completion incantation before you are at the point where you cannot accept another stroke. If you fail on either count, you will be returned to the Palace to face your ultimate fate." Running her nail over his balls, he shivered. "I am sure you want to keep these, so you know what you have to do."

Orion closed his eyes and nodded. This would be incredibly difficult, but he could see no other way to retain his testicles. As she began to slowly stroke him, running her fingers up and down his shaft slowly while simultaneously massaging his balls with her other hand, he groaned but still managed to perform his chant. Lydia was slow in her ministrations, tortuously slow, wanting a gradual build to maximize his sacrifice. Orion, chanting his prayer through his cracking voice was struggling to both hold back his orgasm but also to fight the urge to thrust his hips up into her palms. His orgasm slowly building to a boil, his voice grew louder and louder as the ceremony progressed. Sweat began pouring off of his body in a flood as she jacked him off, his loud quivering voice echoing through the hall. "Oh Goddess, I give my pleasure to you as my sacrifice!"

An hour later, his toes curling, his body twitching, every neuron in his mind firing, he could take no more. The flood of cum had built to such a point it threatened to erupt at any second. One more stroke and he was sure he would explode, so he knew it was time. Chest heaving, Orion threw his head back and screamed "TAKE ME GODDESS!!!!!! MAKE ME YOUR SLAVE FOREVER!!!!!"

Instantly Lydia took her hands away, a wide smile forming on her face as she saw a tiny bead of pre-cum form on his slit and then retract back inside is body. Orion, thrashing wildly beside her felt something change in his body; a shift, a gate closing, a lock turning, his body had permanently changed. His balls now glowing, they tingled and undulated as his orgasm was sealed up inside. Collapsing back onto the cold marble floor, he instantly passed out, the initiation now complete.

Back on Olympus, continuous peals of thunder and lightning shattered through the air in a constant barrage of flashing light and noise. Out in the main garden of the Palace, Zeus was testing out his new thunderbolts with Hephaestus by his side, and he was not pleased.

"Dammit Hephaestus!" Zeus raged. "These new bolts of yours keep hooking to the left!!!! Did you have your head up your ass in the forge when you made these or what?"

His eyes flashing, Hephaestus snapped back. "I don't understand the problem your majesty. These came out of the mold I have used for years and I had no problem testing them out myself. Are you sure your aim is not off? Perhaps this is more of a user error rather than a design flaw."

"You old red FUCKER! Are you implying I am losing my touch? Are you saying I am some old washed up dried up old man that should be put out to pasture?" Zeus laughed, realizing he was being a dick and needed to take things down a notch. "I apologize Hephaestus, but it seems like I am the only one around here who is taking this Egyptian situation seriously. Ares has been AWOL for a long time, RIGHT when I need him most, and now Apollo has gone missing. My war council is getting smaller and smaller, and it seems like all of you other Gods are all distracted with other personal issues, not realizing what we might be facing from Ammon-Ra. Even you Hephaestus, you seem totally distracted with this whole Demetrius fetish. For example, I would think we might need the services of your bronze superman Talos for more important issues than tracking down one of your wife's fuck toys!!!"

Hephaestus's face grew red when confronted by Zeus about Demetrius. Ever since it came out in public that Aphrodite had taken on Demetrius as a human lover, he had been humiliated and hell-bent on revenge. It was an open secret that Hephaestus was cuckolded constantly by his beautiful wife Aphrodite with other Gods, but now that she took on a lowly HUMAN as a lover, it was too much to take. Gritting his teeth, he held his tongue.

"So take my advice Hephaestus" Zeus continued, taking his rage down slightly as he realized he had hurt Hephaestus's feelings with his rant. "Finish up whatever you need to quickly with Demetrius, but get Talos back here soon. We are going to need him!!!!" The red God nodded in agreement as Zeus continued. "And don't be too rough on Demetrius once you capture him. Frankly, I have been watching that boy for a while now, and he is earning my respect. Can't really blame him for fucking Aphrodite as, well, who can resist HER? He is suffering pretty well now not being able to cum, so perhaps you should leave it to fate. He is quite the young hero I must say, but I don't want to tell you what to do, we all have to follow our own path. And speaking of worthy humans, isn't the brilliant Archimedes one of your worshippers?"

Hephaestus again silently nodded as Zeus spoke. "Well, being all knowing comes in handy every once in a while, and I happen to know that he also is in quite a fix right now." Laughing as he envisioned the poor desperate Archimedes, locked in a chastity belt while surrounded by so many beautiful women all clamoring to have sex with him, he continued. "Perhaps you could offer to help him out of his situation if you could draft his services for the coming conflict. No one, not man nor God, is more clever than he, and we certainly could use his skills in the coming war."

Hephaestus grinned as he considered it. He would visit his old friend Archimedes, and in addition to having him build siege engines, fortresses, triremes and ballista for the defense of Greece, he also would have him construct an appropriate punishment device for that tiny fucker Demetrius. He was an efficient God, as he was the patron of engineers and iron workers, and the idea of killing two birds with one stone appealed to him greatly.

As the two Gods spoke in the Garden, Ganymede, looking more harried than normal, rushed down the path from the main Palace. Reaching them both, he panted as he was out of breath.

.

"Oh Glorious Zeus, Father of all the Gods, Bearer of the Thunderbolt, The Majestic Eagle flys at his command, He stretcheth out".

"Yes Ganymede" Zeus drily replied. "Can't you see that Hephaestus and I are quite busy right now, so please, make it brief for ONCE!"

Nodding, he cleared his throat. "Yes your Divine Majesty, of course. I have come to report that you have a visitor and they have demand an immediate audience with your royal highness."

"OH?" an irritated Zeus snapped. "And what foolish being would think that I am available at the drop of their command. Who would DARE to demand an audience with me without asking permission first?"

A nervous and still breathless Ganymede stammered and stuttered as Zeus's rage was quite obvious. "She did tell me to give you a message".

Suddenly intrigued, Zeus punched Hephaestus in the arm and winked. "AH! SHE did, did SHE! Well then, maybe I will take take that audience after all, especially if she is hot. What exactly did SHE say?"

Clearing his throat and pulling on the collar of his tunic, Ganymede looked exceptionally nervous. "She certainly is hot Divinity, no doubt about that. As for what she said, well it is difficult to say, I mean well, er, (cough)."

"Ganymede, surely you can let me know what the message is'" Zeus flatly stated, growing impatient with Ganymede's stumbling.

Taking out a scroll, Ganymede began to read. "I apologize in advance your Divine Highness, but the message did not make a lot of since, so I took the liberty and decided to write it down."

"Go on!" Zeus growled.

Ganymede winced as he read "Meow meow meow meow meow, MEOW, hiss, hiss hiss, MEOW!". Closing his eyes he flinched, preparing to be attacked for insulting the King of the Gods with such gibberish.

Laughing hysterically Zeus slapped Ganymede on the back. "Oh THANK you for that!! Best news I have heard in all day. Soooooooo, where is this special visitor?"

"I took the precaution to place her in the Emerald room divinity." Ganymede responded, relieved that Zeus was not angry by his seemingly inscrutable message.

"Good thinking Ganymede, good thinking, now, uh one more tiny thing. Where is Goddess Hera right now?"

Ganymede gladly answered, knowing exactly what Zeus was concerned about. "On the opposite end of the Palace sire, having lunch with Pethio, Persephone and Amphrite in the Ruby room. Knowing that the visitor requested a private audience with your majesty, I wanted to make sure she was put someplace where she would not disturb the divine Goddess Hera."

Grinning widely, Zeus again slapped Ganymede on the back hard. "You, son, are TRULY the master. Now, one more thing." Holding his hand out a note materialized in his hand. "Take this to Dionysus right away. I want him to give my lovely wife and her party a nice big full amphora of that delicious wine we had back at the disastrous state dinner. I KNOW the ladies will love it. Tell him I will pay him back double later, but I need this favor BADLY. Trust me, of all of the Gods, Dionysus will understand." Winking now Zeus continued "We certainly want to make sure that Hera is quite occupied at THE OTHER END OF THE PALACE, don't we Ganymede?"

Winking back, Ganymede nodded. "Understood perfectly Divinity, PERFECTLY!" Turning now, he exited the gardens and hurried off to Dionysus's Palace.

Minutes later, Dionysus, always willing to play a part in some erotic subterfuge, suddenly appeared in the doorway of the Ruby Room grinning and carrying a large Amphora of his most valuable and delicious vintage. Nodding to the Goddesses, he smiled broadly. "Ladies! I don't want to interrupt your lunch, but I thought you gals would appreciate this spare Amphora I had laying around."

Turning to see him smiling in the doorway, they all shouted out their happy greeting. "DI-DI!!!!!"

.

Amphrite, seeing the Amphora smiled largest of all. "Is this what I think it is Di-Di?"

"It most certainly is! " he replied, proud that his wine was obviously such a big hit.

Hera, pleased that her lunch had suddenly gotten such a dramatic upgrade in the beverage department, snapped her fingers. "Ganymede!!!"

Scurrying into the room, he bowed at her side. "Oh glorious Goddess of Heaven, whose voice rivals that of the robin's song in spring, whose beauty puts the glorious daffodils of"

"Five glasses please!" she ordered, Ganymede bowing and quickly exiting.

"Five?" Dionysus asked. "Who is the fifth?"

"You silly, you surely wouldn't want us to drink all of this delicious wine by ourselves now would you?" Hera laughed as she pulled out a chair for him to sit in.

Dionysus grinning and holding his arm in mock pain behind his back said "Well, since you twisted my arm!" he winked and sat down.Orion was woken abruptly by a bucket of icy water thrown unceremoniously into his face. Still hanging naked in his cell, the guards unchained his arms from his bonds in the ceiling and he immediately collapsed to the floor. Rubbing his throbbing and inflamed wrists in his hands, the chief of the guards threw a black cloth robe onto the stone floor before him and barked "Get Dressed. High Priestess Lydia has commanded you to report to the temple within the hour."

Now wearing his robe, Orion exited his cell and was quickly escorted out of the Palace. Exiting the main gate, he looked across through the cool dawn mist towards the impressive Temple to Artemis. It was truly a wonder of the world, and within hours the now deserted plaza would be filled with hundreds of worshipers, all clamoring for a glimpse of the Icon to Artemis, or to offer their prayers of thanksgiving or requests for her blessing. The building had cost millions to build and stood hundreds of feet tall in the air, constructed from pure white marble, the top of each of the columns were coated in gold leaf. The whole edifice exuded luxury and inspired deep awe to any who saw it, and despite the enormous cost to construct, the revenues brought in by the constant stream of pilgrims was substantial. Reaching the steps of the temple, the guards departed, as no uninitiated man was allowed inside the sanctuary, only fully initiated Priests and Priestesses of Artemis. Walking alone now, Orion climbed the steep marble steps and pushed open the large bronze doors to the inner hall.

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
765 Followers
12