Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 068

Story Info
Dionysus sends Demetrius on quest to rescue his girlfriend.
4.7k words
4.59
11.5k
0

Part 68 of the 104 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
800 Followers

High above the hills of Athens, in his palace of unparalleled luxury and splendor, the early morning silence was shattered yet again by the anguished scream of Archimedes.

"DAMMIT!!!!" he yelled, as yet another key he had made failed to open the lock. For months now since his return from the underworld, Archimedes had been a man on a singular mission. Blessed with unending wealth from Hades, including this magnificent palace filled with fifty virginal beauties all wishing to sleep with him, what was supposed to please him was actually tormenting him given his chastity belt.

The shock of discovery that Helen had switched the keys was amusing at first. Archimedes always had a good sense of humor, and figured he would just have to have the lock picked, fully appreciating the joke at his expense. Now several months later this latest failure proved that this lock could never be picked.

Every day for months Archimedes worked in his study for hours on various key combinations, saws, acids, anything he could come up with to dissolve, hack or cut his way through the lock on his cock prison. Nothing was working, as something created in the Underworld could not be uncreated in the land of the living. Hanging his head in his hands, Diana, one of his incredibly lovely female attendants walked into the room. Seeing him distressed, and incredibly horny herself, she walked over to his desk and kissed her way up his naked back to his neck.

"Any luck babe?" she asked, looking down at his still caged cock and balls dangling off of his chair. Taking her hand, she ran it down his muscular and furry chest and played with the lock still frustratingly attached to the chastity belt.

"NONE!" Archimedes gasped, his voice quivering in frustration.

"That SUCKS!!!!" she exclaimed, adding "But, the girls are already in the bath and sent me in here to get you. I know it is difficult, but we can still have some fun together, right?" she giggled.

His face wincing in pain as his cock grew tighter in its cage, he nodded and padded barefoot behind the gloriously naked Diana towards the bath. Despite his caged status, nothing had lessened the needs of the girls, and despite not being able to escape his bronze cage, he sure didn't mind having fifty beautiful servant girls fighting over who got to ride his face next. Walking into the colonnaded atrium, the sounds of the giggling girls caused his cock to pinch even harder as he padded into the marbled room.

Sighing deeply, it was quite a sight. The atrium was steaming as the underground spring continuously fed the center pool with warm mineral waters from deep beneath the earth. Despite autumn approaching, the flowering shrubs and trees around the pool were still in full bloom, and the scents of their bounty hung heavy in the air. The large marble columns surrounding the pool completed the luxurious surroundings, and if Archimedes had not been caged, he would have been the happiest mortal on earth. Taken by the hand by Diana, he was led naked into the pool, now rapidly filling with his female servants.

Despite his caged status, they all still were completely entranced by, and in full lust with Archimedes. Being visited by the God Hades in their dreams, they wanted no man but him and to each girl, he was the sexiest and most desirable man on earth. Daily they all tried to alleviate his desperation, while thoroughly enjoying his oral charms and even enjoying the feel of his bronze caged cock entering their bodies. Leaning on the side of the pool, Archimedes sighed again as a lovely female foot exited the water and began playfully scratching his face. Grinning through the pain now caused by the cage pinching even harder, he closed his eyes and grabbed it, bringing it to his mouth and licking his way up the sole to her toes.

Giggling uncontrollably a glorious brunette, breasts bouncing wildly, broke the surface of the water and attacked his face, showering him with kisses. Two and then three girls all swam over to join in, and within minutes, Archimedes was covered in quivering desperate female flesh. An unknown pair of lips teased his cock head through his cage underwater as another licked and sucked his balls. Closing his eyes in bliss, he moaned as the feeling of the desperate tongue squirming through his cage gave him some sensation, but sadly only enough to further inflame him and not enough to get him off. The brunette now stood on a ledge of the pool over Archimedes and looked down into his desperate eyes.

Looking up at her dripping wet snatch, and full low hanging breasts Archimedes smiled. It did truly suck not to be able to fully enjoy these carnal delights, but as a solace, being surrounded by such beauty and being able to sample their charms at will was certainly not a bad consolation prize. Looking down at him with unbridled lust in her eyes, she grabbed his neck and pulled him close to her pussy, closing her own eyes in bliss as he began to nuzzle his face in her crotch. "Please Master, PLEASE let me feel your tongue!" she begged, and Archimedes smiled as he gladly complied.

For a solid hour this went on as an endless stream of orgasms spasmed through the dark haired beauty's body until he lifted his hand up indicating he needed a small break. Worshipping so many beautiful women is hell on your tongue and jaw muscles, and he needed a drink. Now laying back in the warm water, the feeling of gas bubbles emerging from the depths below and running through the bars of his cage, he smiled. A full goblet of delicious wine in one hand, and two beautiful nymphs sitting on either side of him playing with his chest hair, while a third was underwater trying to service him through his cage, he groaned. This was nice, but would be so much nicer if only he could get this cage off. All around him in the rest of the pool, the other forty-seven beautiful girls laughed and cavorted in the warm sweet water, the flashes of their nude bodies occasionally coming into view as they splashed and played in the pool.

As if able to read his mind, the brunette turned to Diana and said "Did you tell him yet? Did you tell him what we did?"

Curious now, Archimedes opened his eyes and looked at both of them sitting on his lap in the water, their delicious nipples so enticing to his horny eyes, and their beautiful faces grinning guiltily as if caught in some scandal.

"Well, I was about to. Lord Archimedes, I hope you don't mind, but we all got together and took your prized white bull to Athens yesterday."

"Oh?" Archimedes exclaimed. He was not upset by the revelation, but only curious.

"Yes" Diana continued. "We all got together, and we hope you don't mind, but we made a sacrifice to Hephaestus in the temple. We all prayed to the God to come and release you from your cage."

Overcome with feelings of love for his servants, he kissed Diana deeply on the mouth. "That was very sweet my dear, but I don't know whether it will work. This cage came from the Underworld, and I fear that the divine Hephaestus won't help me since I went to work for Hades. It was a kind thought though, and I am very moved by your wanting to help me."

The other girl now pushing Diana away, grabbed Archimedes face and deep throated him. "We just want you to be happy Lord, really we do. You take such good care of our needs, we just wish there was something we could do for you."

Closing his eyes, he smiled, returning her kiss he lay back against the cool marble and stared up at the opening in ceiling of the Atrium. As he felt four breasts pressing against his flesh, he wished that the girls were right, as he was fast running out of ideas. As this thought entered his head, he saw a column of red smoke descend through the hole in the roof and begin to thicken at the other end of the pool.

The sight of this smoke frightened the girls and they all swam to the other end, now cowering together on either side of Archimedes. The smoke thickened and brightened, and to Archimedes' alarm he was just as he was about to exit the pool and call for his guards, convinced that the palace was on fire. The smoke soon dissipated and left the form of Hephaestus himself clearly visible at the end of the pool.

The girls shuddered and some began to cry as he was a fearsome sight. Manifestations of the divine on earth was a rare event, and none of the girls had ever seen an Olympian God before. Hephaestus was quite imposing, his skin glowing red, his jet black hair swept back tight on his scalp. Clad all in iron armor, the God looked at the scene in the pool and laughed.

"Well my dear servant Archimedes!!! You certainly seem to be enjoying yourself!" he bellowed.

Archimedes mouth went dry, and he quickly clamored out of the pool, naked and dripping, he knelt on the cool marble, his cock now shriveled in fear in his cage. Closing his eyes, he lifted his arms up in front of his body and faced Hephaestus.

"Oh Great God Hephaestus, lord of the forge, God of the volcano, Divine spirit of science and engineering, have mercy on your unworthy servant!" he prayed as his mind raced in fear as he repeated the mantra over and over.

Grinning, Hephaestus looked down at the naked and caged Archimedes on the marble floor while also looking at the terrified women cowering in the pool. They were all very beautiful and even to a jaded God like him, husband of the most beautiful Aphrodite, he was quite envious of Archimedes being surrounded by such loveliness.

"Get up old friend, there is no reason to be so frightened. I am here to help! Your lovely, and I must say EXTREMELY beautiful servants here, with their sacrifice yesterday have reached my divine ears and moved me to action. I, as you know, hate waste and it is truly a crime to have such insane loveliness surrounding a good man like you without your being able to partake fully of their charms." Hephaestus laughed as he glared at the cock cage. "I see Hades gift to you came with a significant CATCH!"

Archimedes closed his eyes and grimaced, as he now knew that Hephaestus was aware of all that had gone on. Fearing his wrath at having served another Olympian, he felt some relief that he did not appear enraged, but genuinely seemed to want to help.

"So here is my proposal Archimedes. There is a war coming, and Zeus himself has asked for YOU to help. We need all of your considerable skills in the upcoming conflict with the gods of Egypt, and you should be very proud that the king of all of the Gods asked for your assistance! " Looking around at the luxurious surroundings, he continued. "If you think old Hades can give you glorious gifts, your human mind cannot imagine the bounty that you will receive if you assist the great god Zeus."

Archimedes smiled and blushed, his whole body swelling with pride. Suddenly aware of his nudity, he cupped his privates with his hands and blushed, feeling quite exposed in front of the God.

Laughing, Hephaestus watched Archimedes scramble to cover his naked caged cock. "And as for THAT, I am sure you want that off of your dick now don't you son?"

Archimedes nodded quite vigorously.

"Well then, I can help with that! I have a small side mission for you, that should barely tax your considerable skills, especially considering what kind of devilishly inventive devices you created for Hades. There is a human, made immortal and completely resistant to magic, that I need to punish. Come with me back to my palace and create a proper device to punish this immortal, and I will reward you with freedom from that cage. As you no doubt have discovered, there is no force on earth that will ever cut through that lock, but with my divine help, it should be no problem at all. So, what do you say Archimedes, is it a deal?"

Falling to the floor face down at his feet, Archimedes screamed out his agreement in joyous relief. How could he possibly pass up such a task? Not only would his cock FINALLY be free, but serving Zeus would no doubt bring such riches and luxury as to make this Palace seem like a shack. Giddy with happiness, Archimedes just thanked Hephaestus over and over as he groveled on the floor. "I am speechless great God Hephaestus, and am completely in your service. Just out of curiosity though, this immortal human, what did he do to earn your divine wrath?"

The God now turning even redder, frowned, and the scowl on this face sent chills down Archimedes spine. The palace began to shake as the God fumed, waves of heat radiating off of his body, a flowering peach tree beside him burst into flames from the intensity of his rage. The girls, still shivering in the pool, now became completely overwhelmed in terror as he raged, and all quickly ran out of the pool, their naked wet dripping bodies shrieking in terror as they ran out the main door to the center of the palace.

"NEVER YOU FUCKING MIND WHAT THAT FUCKWAD DID!!!!! YOUR JOB IS TO HELP ME PUNISH HIM!!!!!"

Falling to his face again, Archimedes begged for mercy as it was obvious he foolishly hit a sore spot of the God's. After a few minutes, Hephaestus calmed down, and reached down and patted Archimedes on the back. He had flipped out he knew it, but any thought of Demetrius and the memory that he had fucked his wife caused him to temporarily become overwhelmed in fury. Now calm again, he looked at Archimedes trembling at his feet and grinned. Making his voice as soothing as possible said "Now, Archimedes, go get dressed so we can leave. I am sure you don't want your caged dork swinging all over the place on our trip."

Archimedes, now relieved that the God was calm, vowed to himself never to mention the subject again. He would use all of his skills to build whatever Hephaestus and Zeus wanted, and hopefully soon, he would be back here in his palace, fully enjoying the lovelies in the pool in a cage free state. Now dressed, Hephaestus took him by the arm and they floated up through the center of the Atrium on the way back to the God's palace in the volcano Vesuvius.

Flying through the crisp September sky, Archimedes was amazed as the blur of colors rushed beneath his feet. Greece was always beautiful but at this time of year it seemed especially so. Feeling Hephaestus lift his arm and wave, he was astonished when he saw the beautiful Amphrite speeding by and waving back. Gripping onto the God's armor closer, he shivered in fear as a fall from this height would be certainly fatal. "Who was that Goddess Lord?" Archimedes asked, his infinite curiosity getting the better of him.

"That dear son was my lovely cousin Amphrite, Goddess of the Sea and wife of Divine Poseidon, obviously on her way back to her palace." he answered, grinning at Archimedes obvious curious mind. He had to remind himself that coming face to face with a God was a rare event for mortals on earth, and Archimedes has now had two encounters in one day.

Amphrite was weaving a bit in the sky as she flew, the result of another drunken lunch with the girls, made far more intoxicating by Dionysus and his delicious special vintage. As she tried to steady herself, she suddenly remembered her promise to Demetrius and how she had not yet performed her end of the bargain. Reaching into her purse, she felt around and smiled as the smaller horns of Keto were still there and started to navigate towards the island of the Sirens. Amphrite was always a Goddess who kept her word. Seeing the beautiful Sirens lounging on the beach, with obviously mournful looks on their faces, the Goddess smiled. "Today is your lucky day gals!" she grinned as she descended with the horns in her hand.

Continuing on towards faraway Vesuvius, Archimedes once again felt Hephaestus raise his hand in greeting. Looking towards the motion of his wave, there rocketing by them through the sky was the God Dionysus, looking resplendent in his purple silken robes and headband of grape leaves. The two Gods waved at one another as they passed in the cobalt blue clear sky.

"Divinity" Archimedes meekly asked. "Was that the God Dionysus by any chance?"

Grinning Hephaestus nodded. "You ARE clever! Now I understand why Hades hired you for his special projects. Yes, that is indeed Dionysus, you have a very good eye."

Dionysus smiled in recognition to Hephaestus as he continued on to Thebes. Now approaching land, the distinct and overpowering sweet odor of female arousal hit his nose. Grinning, the God inhaled deeply as the smell of freshly aroused female pussy was as intoxicating to Gods as it is to man. Thinking to himself, Dionysus pondered. "If I can smell them from this height I cannot imagine what delicious fuckfest is taking place down there". Pausing in the sky, he straightened his hair and pulled down his Toga off of his neck, exposing more of his chest hair. Laughing, he began his descent saying to himself "Get ready ladies, your God is coming!"

As he landed in the grove, his mouth flew open at the delectable scene playing out before him. Dionysus was the most jaded of all of the Gods, but even in his countless years of orgies and bacchanalias he was not prepared for this. There in the center of the Grove was his statue, now spewing nectar like a fire hose out of its golden phallus, fifty bulging full wineskins laying at its feet. The ceremony had gone on so long, they had run out of empty skins and now nectar spewed like rain over the whole debauched party.

His mouth still wide open in disbelief, Dionysus loudly exclaimed "Holy Mother GAIA!" as his eyes ravenously devoured the erotic spectacle being performed in front of his face. Naked and insanely aroused Maenads were everywhere. Some had passed out from erotic exhaustion while others furiously sixty-nined each other on the soft moss covered earth. In the center of the Grove was a considerable amount of activity, the altar covered with at least ten gorgeous and sweaty women, all incredibly busy.

.

His High Priestess Ino, her eyes glowing extremely brightly in their fiery purple phosphoresce was writhing uncontrollably on top of the altar. Her mouth open in a perpetual screaming groan, she was writhing desperately on something in between her legs, each grinding motion of her body causing her mouth to emit unworldly growls of total bliss. Dionysus could not see what she was on top of as the entire stone table was literally dripping with insanely aroused Maenads, all with eyes burning purple as bright as the sun.

Biting and scratching each other, two women faced each other behind Ino's back kissing each other so violently that they drew blood, their hands desperately stroking and pinching each other's incredibly erect nipples as they tried to wrestle the other off of the table. Whatever they were doing, they were caught in a horny and violent fight, one desperately trying to push the other off to the ground, which was literally swarming with naked sweaty and writhing women.

So aroused were these Maenads none had yet noticed the God's presence in the grove. Finally, Ino, her eyes burning with an intensity that caused even Dionysus to shudder spotted him standing in front of his own statue and shrieked at the top of her lungs.

"DIVINITY!!!!! Oh fortunate women are we!!!! The great God Dionysus himself has come!!"

Her proclamation caused all activity to stop and all of the women rushed forward, throwing their naked bodies down at Dionysus's feet. Looking down at the ground before him, Dionysus instantly became as hard as he can ever remember being. Fifty beautiful women all glared at him with an intense look of such arousal that he felt the heat literally wafting off of their bodies. Two of the new initiates, looking as lovely as any Goddess or Nymph on Olympus, arched their back and spread their legs towards the God, stroking their pussies with such desperate strokes, they literally burst their juices out of their bodies onto his foot.

Gulping as he tried to maintain his composure, he called for Ino to step forward. As she approached, and the other women crawled off of the altar, eventually the poor tortured body of Demetrius was revealed. He was in such a state of insane arousal, Dionysus felt his own balls ache in sympathy just looking at him. His balls were deep purple and his cock literally looked as though it would split out of its skin like an overcooked sausage. His body was trembling uncontrollably and dripping with both sweat and the nectar of his tormentors. His testicles were not only purple but they glowed and throbbed, having inflated to the size of grapefruits, the pent up cum damming up inside their fleshy prison as they were filling dangerously as he had tasted the sacred wine. Demetrius's face was literally drenched in pussy, glistening like a glazed wedding cake thickly coated with the sweet juice of all of the Maenads. He said nothing but gasped and moaned pitifully, looking at Dionysus with his glowing purple eyes, silently begging for any end to this erotic torment.

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
800 Followers
12