Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 070

Story Info
Pythia sends Orion on humiliating quest, Apollo's shame.
5.3k words
4.04
14.4k
1
0

Part 70 of the 104 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
800 Followers

Hours later the crowd was surprisingly quiet now with only the groans of Apollo heard over the occasional glob of chocolate hitting the stones of the Patio with thunderous wet splats. Every Nymph and Goddess watching was enormously aroused and gushing wet by the sight and all were dripping right along with the chocolate fountain relentlessly coating Apollo's manhood. Euphrosyne was the most pleased of all as she stood back and watched the intensity of the stares of her guests on her "centerpiece", all obviously entranced by the scene playing out in front of their unbelieving eyes. Turning towards Apollo, she too dripped as she looked at his handsome and naked body, so deliciously displayed; legs spread wide to the cross beam, wrists chained down to a ring on the Patio, every inch of him fully and deliciously exposed. She felt herself gush even harder through her own panties as she watched his toes twitch as four of the most beautiful nymphs on Olympus were busy making sure their marshmallows were completely coated.

Apollo's eyes were closed, both in humiliation at his public display but also in complete desperation as the feel of the soft marshmallows being continuously run up and down his chocolate saturated cock was almost as tormenting as the feathers of the Phoenix had been for the last few weeks. The hot chocolate streaming from the fountain never ceased, running over his balls and down his hard penis. This erotic spectacle was now entering hour three as every Goddess and Nymph wanted to make sure they had their chance dipping their treats into his delicious nude fondue. Opening his eyes, he felt himself grow even harder as he realized he was now under the complete control of the four Anthousai, the gorgeous Flower Nymphs, and to his great horror, glowering down intensely into his eyes was their leader the Nymph Daphne.

Now moaning even louder, his eyes pleading as he stared into her face, he grew extremely worried. Daphne and he had an old history, and not a good one. She was stunning in her raw untamed beauty, and she and the other flower nymphs were often pursued by all of the hot blooded Gods of Olympus, but he had taken it way TOO far years earlier. In her younger, more naive days, Daphne had been naturally attracted to Apollo as he was the most handsome of all of the Gods, but was put off by his relentless and rude attempts to fuck her without at least trying to win her favors with charm and grace. Teasing him playfully one day things quickly escalated and got out of hand and he had chased her down into an empty field and tried to force his way on her. To escape his clutches, she transformed herself into a tree, her beautiful arms twisting into long leafy branches, her suckable toes digging into the dark soil as roots. Furious at having his advances magically rebuffed, and insane with unreleased lust, Apollo stormed off and never saw her again but continuously bad mouthed her to the other Gods, ruining her reputation as he claimed she was a cocktease and blamed her for his piggish rape attempt. Now bound helpless before her, sweat from his forehead mixed with the chocolate dripping down his face.

Crouching down close to his head, she giggled as she watched him devour her body desperately with his eyes and twitch spasmodically as she rolled the white marshmallow around the circumference of his cockhead, the chocolate sticking to the sugary pale cube and dripping onto his face as she brought it to her mouth. She was hot and knew it, and not only was Apollo staring lustily at her, but all of the other increasingly aroused Gods were hypnotized by her feminine charms.

Wearing a two-piece skimpy bikini formed out of orange and red leaves in honor of the approach of autumn, her large firm breasts hung tantalizingly loose and free as they were barely covered by the leafy fabric. Barefoot in order to keep with the naturalistic theme of her outfit, she giggled as she felt a large hot clump of chocolate drop off of the end of Apollo's cock and coat her right big toe. Standing up straight, she lifted her sweet cocoa encrusted foot to his mouth. "Lick it clean Apollo, lick it up like a good boy Coco Cock!" she giggled as he snaked his tongue out and began to suck her clean from the chocolate coating. Daphne herself was dripping right along with the chocolate onto the ground, enjoying both the sensations of the naked God bound before her, but also savoring the delicious feeling of power over her former tormenter. When she named him "Coco Cock", Zeus's large and bellowing laugh split the relative silence of the night like an axe as Apollo groaned even louder. For months he had been nicknamed "dildo boy" from the earlier incident in the pool, and he now realized that he would be stuck with a new name that was even more degrading.

Euphrosyne was watching the crowd watch Apollo and giggled as she saw Mercury struggling hopelessly to adjust his outfit. "Poor Mercury!" she thought to herself as it was obvious he was enjoying the show immensely as his golden loincloth was now standing straight out at a right angle, his throbbing cock almost totally exposed as the strips of gold chain mail barely clung to his erect shaft. Looking at the others in the crowd in a circle around the Apollo fondue fountain, she noticed that the male Gods were all enjoying the display as much as the females were as not a God's toga was not fully tented now.

Suddenly startled, she jumped as she felt a hand on her shoulder and heard clopping hooves from behind her. "Euphrosyne, you have set the gold standard for all parties from NOW ON!" an equally obviously aroused Pan now laughed as she spun around to investigate the phantom hand. Winking as their eyes met, he added "How on earth is my party next month going to compete with all of THIS!!!! I am going to have to really put on quite a fete to be in your league girl. Well done!!!"

Blushing with pride, Euphrosyne thanked Pan for his kind words. To be complimented on your entertainment skills by the God Pan was QUITE a compliment as his annual harvest ball was always the "off the hook" event of the year, so he knew how to throw a party. Pan, unable to control himself, looked the beautiful Euphrosyne up and down with a deep gnawing erotic hunger, her beauty coupled with the sight of Apollo's torment making him unbearably horny. "I do have one question though." He continued. "How in the world did you manage to get old "Coco Cock" into the shackles of Hercules?"

Winking, Euphrosyne slowly gazed down Pan's body, the bulge of his erection displayed quite prominently through his fur covered outfit. Grinning, she said "Not hard at all Pan, as you boys are quite helpless slaves to your dicks." Playfully running her hand down his furry chest, she felt his throbbing shaft through the material of his toga and lightly ran her finger up and down his bulge whispering. "Yes, QUITE HELPLESS, like putty in my hand!" . Pan closed his eyes and moaned as she playfully stroked his crotch. "God Euphrosyne, you are ONE SEXY BEE-ATCH!!!" Kissing him lightly on the nose, she winked again and left him wobbly and throbbing. Seeing Zeus approach Apollo, Euphrosyne wanted to intervene in case the king of the Gods was not appreciative of her trick on Apollo, so she stepped forward to intercept.

Zeus, equally hard and throbbing under his own toga also eyed Euphrosyne with a look of intense lust, but maintained his composure as his eyes twinkled in delight. He loved a good joke, and this was the topper of all times. "Euphrosyne you are AMAZING!!!! I may have to recruit you into our coming war with the Egyptians, as obviously you are truly the smartest divinity on Olympus!"

Now completely speechless, she dropped her head and grinned as she looked at the ground, completely overcome by his words. Being so praised by Zeus was the highlight of her year, and she absolutely overflowed with pride. Standing in front of Apollo, still being licked clean from another unending coating of chocolate, they both turned towards him as he screamed out loudly from below their feet.

Barely able to form coherent words, especially as Daphne was continuing to lightly lick the tip of his cock relentlessly with her hot tongue, Apollo looked straight at Zeus and shrieked. "Please Lord Zeus, PLEASE HELP ME!!!! I cannot take any more of this divinity, I I I ahhhhhhhhhh" he gasped out before again degenerating into just loud grunts and moans.

Zeus, looking down with malicious glee at the sun God twitching in his bonds laughed hard. "Listen "Coco Cock", you got yourself into this mess, so it is really up to Euphrosyne to get you out. Besides, I couldn't release you even if I wanted to as the shackles of Hercules are resistant even to MY power!!! So, if I were you, I would be very nice to your new beautiful owner here," As he spoke, all of the party goers screamed out in hysterics, loving the great joke played on Apollo and relishing his justified comeuppance. "But I am a loving God, and often are overly kind and generous to my wayward children" Zeus sarcastically spoke. "Let me see what Euphrosyne's "price" for your freedom is. Being such a beauty and obviously smarter than your dim ass, I am sure she will be reasonable." Turning to the Grace, Zeus winked. "So? What is your price for this foolish God's freedom?"

Euphrosyne giggled as every eye now stared at her in anticipation of her answer, the God staring the most intensely was Apollo himself, shaking as he dangled from his chains. "Well, I am not a TOTAL bitch, so my price is small. Since I don't want to have to be looking over my shoulder for Coco Cock's revenge forever, have him take an oath to not use any magic on me, and I will consider letting him go."

Zeus smiled and nodded, looking down at the suffering Apollo. "That is a good deal Coco Cock, and much much better than you deserve. If I were you I would take it. Now, swear, swear to Mother Gaia and Father Chaos that you will not use your magical powers for revenge on the beautiful Euphrosyne or her two equally gorgeous sisters." . Apollo's face boiled in rage, and he continued to shake, but reluctantly nodded as he knew he had no choice. "Yes, Yes, I swear I will not use my magic on Euphrosyne or her sisters!!!! Now please, please let me go! I, my balls, I I I CANNOT STAND ANYMORE!!!" he spat out, desperate to say anything to get loose and finally get off. The unbearable pressure on his testicles was beyond maddening as a solid month of teasing and edging, coupled with his chocolate torments all night long, had caused them both to swell to the size of grapefruits, glowing red with his boiling seed desperate to escape. As he took the oath, Euphrosyne smirked, knowing that complete victory was hers and nodded. Zeus winking at her held his hand out and pointed to Apollo, indicating it was time to let him go.

Walking up behind him she turned the fountain off, and motioned for her two sisters to join her behind the dangling God. Looking out into the crowd she smiled as she prepared to address her guests. Standing in between Apollo's quivering legs like a podium she paused to look up into the dark night sky and recognized it was extremely late indicating that the end of the party was sadly at hand. "I want to thank everyone for joining my sisters and I here in our home, as this was truly a magical evening we will not soon forget. Now, before we all return to our own Palaces, Coco Cock, I mean Apollo, has a gift for everyone to cap off this evening's festivities." As she spoke, Apollo looked up at her addressing the crowd from between his legs with a look of confusion on his face. Not knowing what "gift" she was referring to, he threw his head back and again moaned pitifully as all three Graces now started to lick and clean his cock and balls completely clear of all traces of chocolate. Looking on as they sucked and nibbled on Apollo's goods, Mercury held his hand in front of his own crotch as his penis now had completely slipped its golden strips and throbbed helplessly in full view of anyone watching. Amphrite too was incredibly aroused by the display and looked forward to returning home and giving her recently reacquired horn of Keto a good workout for the rest of the night, as this was one of the most erotic and sensuous things she had ever witnessed.

Now clean from Chocolate and begging shamelessly for mercy, Euphrosyne poured a vile of sweet almond oil mixed with the salve of Demeter over his smooth cock and balls and she and her three sisters pulled his glistening and slick penis up between his legs. Leaning down and placing a big wet kiss on both of his achingly full balls, they all began to vigorously stroke his dick, this time not to tease and deny him but obviously wanting him to shoot as soon and as much as possible. Holding Apollo's cock up between his legs, she made sure to aim his slit as far up into the air as possible, painfully bending him down into a 70-degree angle into the night sky. Apollo was panting and barking, wild with arousal, his whole body shaking uncontrollably. His long teasing nightmare was coming to an end, and despite the humiliation of being milked in front of all of Olympus, he was too horny to care as he wanted only sweet delicious release now. Feeling Euphrosyne's own Horn of Keto ram into his ass he screamed, as this was the catalyst for his explosion. His toes now curling his whole body tensed as the first spasm of his orgasm rocketed out of his purple trembling cockhead. As he orgasmed, his cries of bliss shattered several nearby glass lanterns from the ear splitting pitch of his groans, causing a shower of sparks to hit the ground.

Having been teased and denied constantly for a month, the amount of glowing seed that had built up in his sacks was prodigious. As he hollered in blessed relief; his cum shower, glowing red, purple and orange shot up thousands of feet into the air in a brilliant pyrotechnic display never to be witnessed again. His body undulating in his bonds as his balls spilled their contents, it took a full hour for him to be fully emptied. His emissions into the air exploding in gargantuan starbursts of bright glowing colors, the bright flaming spectacle inspired loud appreciative ooos and ahhs from the astonished mouths of the Nymphs and Divinities in the garden. Finally spent and exhausted, Apollo dangled lifeless in his bonds, not waking even when the entire party erupted into rapturous applause at his unexpected firework show. Bending again over his balls, Euphrosyne kissed his now empty sacks, and took out her key, unlocking the shackles. As the latch came loose, the limp body of Apollo thudded hard onto the stone patio into a sweaty exhausted heap.

Now that Apollo had presented his "gift", slowly and reluctantly the Gods and Goddesses all began to depart, each congratulating the Graces on putting on a stupendous and unforgettable party as they all walked out of her garden. Mercury jumped as he felt his wife's hand grip his left ass cheek from behind and whisper into his ear. "I bet you were very jealous when Apollo shot off weren't you, lover?" she breathily hissed into his reddening ear. "Well, seeing him teased all night has gotten me ridiculously wet, so it is time for us to go home! You have LOTS of work to do tonight both with your talented tongue and that gorgeous cock of yours, and sadly for you, your night won't end in a firework display for you, only ME!" she laughed as he just sighed heavily to himself as they began to fly back to their palace.

The cum show of Apollo was spectacular when seen from Olympus but in the rest of the Greek World it was a truly baffling and frightening omen. Seers and Priests from all over the Aegean argued for years over the meaning of this sign from the heavens, with half claiming it as a harbinger of disaster and the other half pushing the idea that it was a tiding of glorious fortune. At Delphi, the heavenly fire show the night before had been the talk of the shrine, and remained firmly on everyone's mind today. Pythia, still glowering at Orion, kneeling patiently to hear his assigned ritual had this omen on her mind as she contemplated his task.

"Orion! Do you think the Gods are fools?" Pythia asked, to the astonishment of her attendants as well as a confused Orion.

Confused, Orion shrugged, genuinely not sure how to answer. Pythia continued "The Gods know all of the actions of we humans on earth. Our good deeds as well as our bad ones. The Glorious Hecate, blessed and holy be her name, HATES deceit more than anything. Especially deceit against innocent maidenhood. Have you been deceitful Orion? Have you earned the right to hear her oraculation? The Goddess will not be played for a fool."

His devilish grin gave away his heart, and she fumed even more intensely now as she watched his seductive smirk, the smirk that caused so many panties to the fall on the floor form on his face. Pythia, now even angrier, growled. "As I thought!!!! YOU HAVE NOT REPENTED! You have used your considerable charms to trick and seduce so many innocent girls over the years, and for this you must atone before receiving the blessings of Hecate. The heavens themselves cried out for justice last night!! The fiery display in the sky anticipated your sacrilegious appearance before me here today, completely unremorseful for your significant crimes."

Orion now frowned, irritated that the price seemed to keep getting higher and higher in this scam. He had specifically been told that the ritual to Pythia for the reading was simply a token, especially after paying such an insane price to get to this point in the first place. Holding his tongue, he grew impatient with the delay of hearing the oracle's final advice.

"You still don't recognize me do you Orion?" Pythia growled, growing more and more annoyed that obviously she had been just one of hundreds of notches on his belt and so unimportant to him that he STILL did not recognize her. Orion shrugged, still clueless about her identity and not remembering any of their history together.

"Fine!" she snapped. "You count yourself a great hunter Orion, well, then a hunter's ritual you shall receive. Hecate is a just Goddess, and believes in the punishment fitting the crime. YOU have gravely offended and abused the feelings of hundreds of women for years and those voices have all cried out for vengeance to the fearsome furies." Chuckling at the cleverness of her plan she continued "These furies must be satisfied by you before Hecate will bestow her gift, and, since winter is coming, these furies will need warmth. Your ritual assignment is to capture and skin the Griffon and present it's pelt to the furies as an offering for your heinous crimes. Once you have done this, you will receive the gift of oraculation from Hecate."

The two Priestesses standing next to Pythia gasped at this assignment. This was HIGHLY unusual, as the normal procedure was to order the supplicant to offer a prayer, or some small token expression of sacrifice and then give them the reading. The ritual Pythia had assigned was impossibly difficult, most likely completely beyond any human's ability to complete and sure to result in the death of Orion. Looking at each other's shocked faces, their minds raced at the ramifications of what Pythia had spoken.

The Furies were the most dreaded of all of the Nymphs in the world. Dark mirror images of the Graces, their domain was vengeance for the aggrieved, especially women who had been wronged by men. Avoided at all cost by the wise, for a man to purposefully seek them out, even if it was to give them a gift, was beyond foolish. Not even an all-powerful divine God would take on such a reckless pursuit as this quest, as it was beyond even the abilities of the great Heracles or Perseus and they were DEMI-GODS!

Confronting the Furies would be enough of a challenge alone, but combining the quest with the task of capturing and skinning the Griffon was obviously a cruel joke. No mortal man could possibly fight the Griffon and it was an impossible and insanely dangerous and suicidal assignment. With the head and wings of an eagle and the body of a lion, the legendary creature was located thousands of miles to the North East of Greece in the Rhipean Mountains and supposedly guarded an enormous hoard of gold. This countless treasure had inspired many adventurers to go in search of the Griffon over the centuries and none of the fools seeking it had ever returned alive. The two female attendants of Pythia now looked at each other with wide eyed shock fearing that their Oracle High Priestess had gone mad with this insane proposed ritual.

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
800 Followers
12