Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 071

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
802 Followers

A week later, the palace court of Thebes was horrified as the bloody, bruised and scarred form of one of the Eunuchs sent on the mission to find the Princess stumbled and collapsed into the main hall of the palace. He was the only survivor of the search party, and he would not live to see the next day. Only his lack of male appendage allowed him to escape with his life and the tale he told filled everyone listening with utter disbelief and terror.

A day into their journey, Carya found their party and within minutes, all but he were dead. Stamos was the first to die, as the princess rode his body for mere seconds before he collapsed in sexual bliss and she ripped his body to shreds in sexual frustration. The other guards rushed forward to assist their prince and each in turn were both seduced and then shredded to bits by the fearsome beauty. No part of their bodies remained for burial, their forms shredded and torn by the desperate superhuman strength of the monstrous Carya into a fine bloody pulp. As these words left his lips, the Eunuch finally collapsed and died, his injuries too grievous to survive.

King Dion was horrified as was his counterpart the King of Thebes. The happy occasion of a royal wedding between Babylon and Thebes was now a terrible, mind numbing tragedy. The bright colorful wedding attire worn for celebration was now replaced by the dark shroud of mourning clothing. Dion decided that only the Goddess Ishtar could heal his daughter from whatever curse she was suffering under, and with the King of Thebes permission, purchased the most attractive young man from his stable of slaves to use as bait. Tying the struggling youth naked and spread-eagle in a clearing in the woods, strong nets were placed around his body in an elaborate trap to capture Carya.

The poor unsuspecting slave, naked and trembling but still hard as nails, gasped as he saw Carya approach him. Staring into her glowing purple eyes he was hypnotized, and running his ravenous eyes over her beautiful and enticing body he arched his back desperately to reach her. Not knowing that death now stared back at him, his cock continued to throb uncontrollably at the sight of her, every inch of her body sending the slave literally mad with lust. Completely naked herself, her long black hair shining lustrously in the cool moonlight, she was the very vision of unbridled sex. Her hips cried out for the worship of his lips. Her full heavy breasts swinging gently from side to side as she stealthily crept forward like panther, the ripe nubs of her nipples red and hard as rubies begged to feel his hot tongue suckle on their dripping tips. Her whole presence was erotically dazzling, from the curve of her large full breasts down to her delicious suckable bare toes.

Seeing her victim displayed so enticingly for her in the clearing, Carya was too insane with lust to be suspicious of a trap. Realizing he could not escape she took her time, lowering her pussy, literally flooding juices like a waterfall onto his quivering mouth. The slave beneath her desperately licked and sucked her flooding snatch, his whole consciousness now devoted only to quenching her desire. After thirty minutes of his oral worship, Carya was no more approaching the oasis of release than she was when she first entered the clearing, despite the desperate and devoted worship of the quivering hard naked slave lapping away between her delicious thighs. Plunging his cock into her wet honeypot as she mounted him, he shrieked and babbled as the pleasure was overwhelming, milked instantly dry by her terrifying sex he exploded into her, emptying his balls in a supernova of cum.

Two minutes later, his balls were completely devoid of seed having been violently extracted through his tortured and squeezed shaft, he lay comatose beneath her. As she felt his cock soften and fall out she screeched an inhuman sound from her throat as the net cinched up and captured her, lifting them both high into the trees. Furious at being caught and also having her victim drop out of her pussy with unfinished business, with inhuman strength she ripped his head from his body, coating herself anew with the deluge of blood that spewed over them both.

Now captured, Carya was caged and taken back to Babylon. Dion was convinced that only the intervention of Ishtar herself could cure his daughter of this demonic possession. The King of Thebes as well as the rest of the city was not sad to see them go as the dreaded beauty had already visited so much death and destruction on their city. As they traveled back on the long journey to Babylon, despite the most careful precautions, Carya claimed at least five more victims. Her beauty was too compelling to resist, and several guards and a few male servants sent to bring her food or water beneath the deck of their ship were easily seduced when they came too close to her cage. Within seconds each had been stripped, milked and shredded by her godlike abilities and from now on, Dion decided that only women would be allowed to bring her nourishment.

Once back in his Palace with his only daughter chained like an animal in his dungeon, the king was beyond distraught. The prophecy of Ishtar seemingly made invalid by the tragic events that had occurred in Thebes he doubled the number of concubine Priestesses sacrificing to the Goddess in the hope that their increased gifts to the Goddess would convince her to free Carya from her curse. Three months into the perpetual ceremonies, it was obvious that the Princess was pregnant, her gorgeous belly swelling with the divinity growing within.

She was carrying Dionysus's son, having been pumped full with the seed of the God on that first night in the grove. Six Months later, and after the loss of even more guards to her deadly seduction, Carya delivered her child, and Dion named him Sargon. That small baby would grow to become the ruler of all of the lands between the rivers Tigris and Euphrates, and would earn the suffix "Great" to his name by his tremendous deeds. Both human and divine, he was a mixture of the Gods of the Babylon (Ishtar) and the Gods of Olympus (Dionysus) and he had both magical and superhuman powers. Despite the joy at his birth, sadness continued to rein in Babylon as Carya only grew worse, her insatiable desire continuing to grow, her ravenous hunger and murderous rage increasing with the wetness of her sex each day. Carya was too insane even to know that she had given birth, and Dion and his wife passed her baby off as their own child.

After the birth of Sargon, Ishtar again visited Dion in a dream. The king, begging for the cure of his daughter, was horrified at what the Goddess pronounced. King Dion was ordered to construct an enormous labyrinth at the apex of the Ziggurat of her brothel-temple to house his afflicted daughter. The maze would contain the monstrous Carya, whose lust and madness would prevent her escaping by keeping her too aroused to find her way out. Despite being a prison, her quarters within would at least be a more fitting royal apartment than her perpetual chains or cages were now. Ishtar told the King that only by obtaining sexual release could Carya be cured of her curse and that sadly as each day passed the task would become more difficult. Each day that passed was another day farther into madness as the boiling nectar in her body continued to drive her wild with increasing lust and insanity. It would take a man of impossibly high sexual stamina to satisfy Carya, and despite Ishtar's assurances Dion feared that no such man existed. Her divinely cursed pussy could milk even a God dry in seconds so it was doubtful than any male could be found to service her and live.

The King wept at Ishtar's words, and the Goddess was very moved by his devotion to his daughter. Stroking his head as he sobbed, the divinity promised that she would do whatever she could to restore Carya, but it would require the devotion of all of her priestesses to this tremendous task. The King was to provide a constant stream of handsome, hung and naked men to the brothel temple, their seed collected and offered to the Goddess day and night in perpetual sacrifice. Additionally, those men brought to the temple and deemed worthy by the concubines would be sent into the Labyrinth to attempt to service Carya, after having serviced all one hundred concubines in attendance. Having the gift of prophecy, Ishtar spread her wings and spoke. "Dion, fear not. Your daughter will be made whole again, but only after hundreds of men and rivers of cum have been sacrificed to my eternal divinity. This I promise and this I swear!"

For years this ritual had been performed hundreds of times. At first, there were no shortage of volunteers for such an erotic adventure, as the prospect of servicing all of the beautiful concubines of Ishtar with the possibility of having sex with the most desirable woman on earth at the end was an experience that every red blooded male in Babylon wished to have. As the victims began to pile up however, news of the curse leaked out and the supply of volunteers quickly evaporated. Every family in Babylon with a handsome son would hide him from the guards perpetually on the lookout for new sacrifices. No family wanted their sons head to join the growing pile of skulls in the Labyrinth of the terrible beauty. Finally, the King had to resort to kidnapping freemen or purchasing handsome slaves for the sacrifice, and now five years later, even the supply of these were dwindling as prices for handsome male slaves skyrocketed.

Reading this amazing tale, Demetrius felt his cock pressing against the hard oaken desk as his cock throbbed in anticipation. Both terrified and aroused, he felt that perhaps this was his fated mission for a reason. His curse from Aphrodite would prevent his seed from being easily extracted, and perhaps he was given this "curse" in order to cure Carya of hers. Remembering that Dionysus said she would be able to temporarily give HIM relief, he felt that the fates had ordained that he make this journey as part of a divine plan. He would service the Princess and cure her, and hopefully release himself in the process. His lust however was tempered by the fear that if he released too quickly, he might end up as a puddle of red gore like the hundreds of other men who had slept with her already had.

As he replaced the scroll on the shelf, Demetrius went back to the upper deck and smiled, as the fog was finally lifting. There in the far distance he could make out the shore of Syria, his final stop by sea. After landing, he would travel overland across the desert to Babylon and hope that his luck would continue to hold out. Kneeling on the deck of his ship, his arms outstretched, Demetrius as he had for over a hundred years prayed to Aphrodite for continued guidance and protection. Little did he know that Aphrodite was still pre-occupied with Ares, and that her protection would be of little value in Babylon anyway, as these lands were ruled by other gods. Still lightly glowing with the "curse" of Aphrodite, Demetrius would have been more nervous about this quest had he known of the hatred of the jealous Ishtar for Aphrodite and for all of her followers.

Miles away in Babylon, Ishtar smiled as one of her beautiful concubines squatted again over the burning coals of her brazier, gasping as she dropped another load of collected man-seed into the flames pushed out of her pussy with great a loud grunt. A new fresh handsome slave having satisfied the holy prostitutes was being sent into the labyrinth on the search for Carya, his screams of terror and bliss echoing through the dark twisting maze mere minutes after entering. Carya's curse still in place, another pile of bones added to the immeasurable pile of prior victims of her seductions.

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
802 Followers
12