Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 073

Story Info
Orion whipped & teased, services Hecate, hunts for Griffin
5.6k words
4.47
12.5k
1

Part 73 of the 104 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
794 Followers

Back in Delphi, Orion was coming to the end of the most arduous and painfully humiliating week of his life. Still naked and on his knees, Pythia's Palace finally came into his view through a screen of trees after his long ten-mile trek and he would finally arrive before dark. His big mouth had brought this humiliation on himself and he cursed his lips for the foolish words that had passed them, bringing a week of naked shame and hurt to his whole body. Despite the sufferings in his bruised and bloodied knees as well as the tremendous thirst in his throat, he crawled faster over the sharp rocks as he grew closer. The wooden paddle still clasped firmly in between his parched lips, and eager to end his trip and move on to his ultimate quest, Orion grew hopeful. The sight of the central tower of the palace caused a smile to form on his face as he saw the end to his journey on the horizon. Covered in red welts all over his back and ass, he was a complete physical wreck and his body showed ample evidence of the considerable amount of abuse that had befallen him on his long crawl.

When he first had exited the cave of the Oracle a week earlier, crawling naked on his knees through the temple of Hecate, he thought the worst part of his punishment was going to be the humiliation of being exposed completely naked in public. His face had burned in shame knowing he must have presented quite a silly sight to the onlookers as his helplessly exposed man bits dangled in the air, unable to be covered as he had to clasp his hands on his head at all times. Here was an adult man with a large healthy erection swaying between his legs, crawling like a little boy across the temple floor with a paddle in his mouth. He knew he must have looked ridiculous and the reaction of those waiting for their own reading from the Oracle certainly confirmed his suspicions.

Most humiliating to Orion were the howls of laughter coming from the beautiful acolytes of Hecate who just hours earlier had been treating him like a king in the VIP room, and now all gathered to taunt and mock him as word of his delightful nude parade quickly spread. As more and more women came forth to tease him, Orion scrambled to exit as quickly as possible before everyone at Delphi would be a witness to his shame. Right as he reached the door of the temple, one of the beautiful Priestesses of Hecate rushed forward and blocked his way. Having just heard the proclamation of Pythia she had one more burden to add to Orion's punishment.

Stopping Orion in his path with her gorgeous body, she stood in his path blocking his way knowing he was forbidden to rise up off of his knees and therefore was helpless to escape. Stooping down she placed a small plaque around his neck and giggled as it swung over his firm muscular chest. The words still smoldering on the slate, having just been burned into the fresh fresh wood seconds earlier, they invited all wronged women to take their vengeance out on his helpless nude body. Laughing, she now stepped out of his way and allowed him to leave. Orion was relieved to be free of the crowded temple in his nude and erect state and scrambled out the door quickly. Little could he have known what mischief was going to be caused by that simple wooden sign hanging from his throat.

It became immediately obvious that this proclamation was going to cause him an infinite amount of grief when he first ran into a large group of young and rather sad looking women, all seeking advice from Pythia to heal their broken hearts. They all were quite delighted when they read the sign around his neck and cackled to themselves at the words. To his great misfortune, each one had just recently been cheated on by their hearts desire, and the sight of this handsome young man presented to them for punishment was gleefully accepted. Ordered to drop the paddle from his mouth and kiss the ground, the blows came hard and fast on his exposed ass and balls, and despite the pain, Orion stoically remained silent as they gleefully pounded out their anger on his exposed flesh. Adding insult to his injuries, when they finished he was made to kiss each girls foot and thank them for purging his sins. To his added embarrassment and shame, he continued to throb as his lips passed over each delicious toe presented for him to worship. This scene repeated itself repeatedly all week as he slowly crawled up the mountain path outside Delphi to Pythia's Palace continuously running into a seemingly endless parade of angry wronged women.

As the week progressed, Pythia could not get the thought of Orion and his naked punishment out of her mind. Each night when she returned to her Palace from the temple she made sure to ask her servants about his "progress" which they all monitored closely. Her palace was a one-hour carriage ride from the temple, or a three hour walk, but for Orion, forced to travel on his knees, it would take all seven days to complete the crawl. As each evening stories of his daily punishment filled her ears, Pythia would listen delightedly and then spent the rest of the night frigging herself into a wild frenzy in her warm scented bath. Despite taking a vow of chastity upon her admission to the college of Oracles, she still had natural womanly desires and although being largely suppressed for years, the sight of the gorgeous naked body of her former lover Orion had loudly reawakened them. Each night they were satisfied as her fingers danced over her quivering clitoris under the scented waters of her bath.

On the last day she again took her bath and imagined it was his tongue and not her fingers teasing her clit, gushing and moaning as she coaxed out orgasm after orgasm from her shaking desperate body, her own hot nectar seeping into the warm waters caressing her flesh. More exciting to Pythia however was the knowledge that Orion was not only completely naked and totally helpless but his orgasms were sealed up in his balls by his vow to Artemis forever. Adding to his torment, and her delight, was the fact that he had been severely punished by hundreds of angry women on his long humiliating odyssey to her bedroom. Imagining his aching balls desperate to shoot, and his firm tight ass covered in welts painted on by blows of so many furious females, she threw her head back and shrieked in complete bliss as her whole body shook as a giant toe curling orgasm exploded from her loins. Sighing as she smiled and sank slowly under the water, a knock was heard on the door to her chambers.

"Come in" Pythia answered, standing up and covering herself in a large cotton towel. Smirking, her chief servant stepped inside and winked.

"He is here!" she smiled, knowing that Pythia would be most pleased.

"FANTASTIC, he just made it in time!!" Pythia replied and ordered her servants to prepare him in her bed chambers. She would administer his final purge personally, but he must be made presentable first. Her command was well made as Orion was in no shape to be seen by anyone.

Finally having reached her Palace, he had literally collapsed at her front door, too exhausted and beaten to take another move forward. His body both covered in bruises and bleeding wounds, he reeked as he had not bathed in a week. His hair was matted and filthy and his beard had grown quite scraggly and long during his ordeal. Looking up at the vision above him, Orion temporarily thought he must have died and reached the fields of Elysium as five gorgeous and scantily clad women giggled and looked down on him laying prostrate on the cold rocky ground. Lifting him up, Orion groaned in pain as he stood for the first time in a week and was helped inside. Looking around, Orion was astonished at his surroundings.

Pythia obviously lived well as her enormous Palace was luxurious on every level, completely covered in dark green and black marble. Every inch of the large entrance hall was stocked with numerous statues of her patron Goddess Hecate, the glowing green eyes made of jade glinting in the dim light and seemingly following the nude form of Orion lustily as he was frog marched over the cool smooth marble floor. Fresh flowers scented the air and fountains bubbled and gurgled all around him. His mouth parched and his stomach growling, Orion smiled deeply when he was led to one of the fountains and finally allowed to drink fully and deeply. After quenching his thirst, he was led towards the servant's quarters by the five beauties who were now joined by every other female servant in the palace rushing in. Each wanting to see for themselves the nude handsome man who had earned their Mistress's wrath.

Surprised and relieved, Orion was gently lowered into a large warm vat of water while curious and sensual female hands slowly lathered his body with scented and luxurious soaps. For the first time in a week his body was gently caressed and not savagely beaten by female hands, and he foolishly hoped this was an indication of what was to come. He was of course very sadly mistaken.

Grinning as he was shaved, the servant's fingers were surprisingly gentle over his flesh and his body reacting as one would expect and he was once again throbbing and hard. Stifled female giggles only aroused him further as he was washed thoroughly, sighing deeply as he was scrubbed clean of filth from every inch of his body. Orion thought this could only be better if he could act upon his urges which he knew he could not due to his oath to Artemis. Despite his frustration, the feel of so many loving female hands on his body pleased him deeply and he grinned deeply at the sensations waltzing over his pain racked body.

Lifted out of the bath, he was instructed to spread his legs and arms wide to allow them to dry his man bits thoroughly. He winced slightly as the towels brushed over his tortured ass and back, the still fresh wounds raw and angry from his relentless beatings. As healing oils and salves were applied to his wounds, Orion groaned appreciatively as for the first time in seven days his body was not throbbing in pain. Amazingly the elixir almost instantly healed his wounds, returning his body to the state it was in before his trials. Once treated, a gorgeous and quite curvy brunette brought him a plate of cheese, honey and bread which he instantly devoured, having not eaten since his ordeal began.

Despite the embarrassment of being naked around the five clothed and beautiful women, Orion was happy to be finally eating again, his pangs of hunger only having added to his other more brutal torments. As he ravenously devoured his meal, the five women began asking about his ordeal, and all were especially curious about his status as a chaste Priest of Artemis. His face flushed pink as they asked questions about his forced chastity and his cock smacked hard against the hard oak of the table as he was interrogated. He literally jumped out of his seat as he felt a pair of tiny skilled toes begin to circle his balls.

The servants were all beautiful, and now sitting right across from him at the table was the most beautiful of them all. Lucretia, a very curvy and gorgeous young woman was barely covered in her diaphanous silken tunic, her erect nipples clearly visible under the thin fabric. Staring intensely into his eyes she grinned as her toes stroked and teased his aching manhood as she spoke.

"So Orion, it must suck knowing that you can never again empty these heavy balls." she purred as she stroked his aching genitals. Feeling his cock throb under her feet she continued "Obviously you still LIKE women, so this must be a heavy burden."

.

Orion said nothing as he was teased, but sat silently and stoically, desperately trying to hold back a giant moan building in his throat. After an hour of teasing, only made bearable by his ability to finally satisfy his aching hunger, he wondered to himself where this evening was headed. He knew Pythia was furious at him, and this surprisingly gentle "punishment" did not jive with what he had expected. Suddenly all five women looked at each other with a knowing look and stood up, grasping Orion by the elbows and led him up the stairs to the main palace.

Walking down the large empty halls, his head was swimming as his eyes ravished each of the women leading him down the marble passage. Each were beautiful and very alluring, barely covered in their too short tunics. His eyes continuously caught flashes of an ass cheek here, or some delectable cleavage there, and these sights kept him rock hard on their trip to Pythia's bedroom.

Entering the room, Orion could not believe his luck as they opened the doors to her chambers and an enormous soft silky bed beckoned before them. Each had continuously run their hands over his body as they had walked, playfully tickling his balls or pinching his ass on their journey. Despite his rational mind knowing it was too good to be true, their behavior convinced him that he was about to have the delightful experience of having all five of them at once. Even though he knew he could not cum himself, he did not care, and could think of nothing more delightful than tasting all of that delicious female flesh displayed so delectably in front of him. When Lucretia whispered into his ear a command to close his eyes and spread his arms and legs wide when they reached the foot of the bed, Orion instantly complied, smiling as he prepared to feast on their sopping wet honey caves.

His eyes instantly popped open as four golden cuffs all snapped shut on his wrists and ankles simultaneously. Laughing as he struggled in his bonds, they all ran their hands over his ass and patted it, preparing it for the ordeal it was about to experience. Spread as he was, he gulped as Lucretia cupped his balls in her hands and squeezed. All giggling instantly stopped as two large black doors on the opposite end of room opened, revealing a glowering Pythia standing in the doorway.

Orion could not help but throb at the sight as Pythia was truly an erotic vision extraordinaire as she stood angrily in front of him, her long black hair cascading over her bare shoulders, her curvy delicious body draped in a short thin silk gown. Her nipples were as hard as diamonds and were quite visible through the silk, alerting Orion to her obvious lust. Her eyes however were as black as coal and indicated something much darker. She was dangerously aroused and furious at the same time, and her pussy gushed as she stepped forward, a long thin birch-wood rod held firmly in her right hand.

She had prepared her tool well, having soaked the birch-wood in a solution of saltwater all week, coating the long thin reed in brine and making it extremely flexible. Snapping it through the air, it cracked the silence of the room as it cut through atmosphere with a large pop. Despite knowing he was about to be savagely beaten again, Orion throbbed even harder as the sight of her unbridled erotic fury was incredibly arousing. Desperately trying to charm her with his best panty wetting grin, it did not work and she grew even more enraged and unhinged. The five servants all stepped back along the sides of the room, uncomfortably shifting on their bare feet as they felt sympathy for poor Orion, but also each growing quite aroused by the sight of his throbbing hard cock.

Pythia said nothing, too angry and horny to speak, but as the first lash hit his unprotected and helpless ass, she smiled deeply as the red stripes formed on his quivering flesh. The briny coating of salt on the wood made the wound that much more painful as the salt added more pain to the normal wound. Orion gasped but bit his cheek in silence as the blows descended, helpless to escape the furious whippings of Pythia. He would take his punishment in stoic silence, not giving her the satisfaction of hearing him cry out in agony, but it would take all of his strength to maintain his quiet composure.

For a solid hour and with increasing intensity Pythia savagely beat her helpless prey. Alternating between a blinding blur of blows erupting from the storm of her blind fury followed by surprisingly gently caresses over his bloody flesh, her throbbing pussy gushed as each minute ticked by. Every flinch and jerk of his body as she teased it with her whip before suddenly striking caused her Pussy to literally melt in lust. Dripping in sweat now pouring off of her in rivulets, her silken gown clung to her body and became translucent with the moisture. Abruptly stopping, Pythia suddenly ripped her garment off, exposing her naked body both to Orion and her servants, the effects of her arousal obvious. Her nipples now were completely erect, her face flushed red, her thighs glistening as her own nectar flooded out of her honeypot, she was far too aroused to think clearly.

.

Her sudden display of nudity was like a bomb exploding in the room, acting as an ignition spark to the combustible tinderbox of sexual tension that had been ratcheting up exponentially over the past few hours. The servants, all as aroused as their Mistress, instantly stripped off of their own tunics and lunged forward, adding their own nail and teeth marks to the crisscross of torture signs on his body.

Pythia could stand no more, her overwhelming lust finally topping her levee and flooding her raging mind. Shaking and dripping with sweat and her own pussy juices, she placed the salt encrusted handle of the birch-wood rod tight against Orion's puckered anus, giggling as she felt his whole body tense like a bowstring as he braced himself for his anal violation. With no fanfare or warning she suddenly rammed the trunk in and as each inch was gobbled up by his reluctant yet hungry ass, he finally broke his silence and cried out in pain. The salty wood caused his ass to feel as though it was being reamed by a fire poker, and despite his best efforts, he loudly yelped as he felt the wood engulfed by his tender inner walls of his virgin ass. Beneath his bound and quivering legs Lucretia was busily biting his inner thigh and laughed as a huge glob of pre-cum erupted out of Orion's cock onto the floor. Once the salty thick wood had hammered into his prostate, he was done for and he collapsed loose in his chains. Spent and completely exhausted from his torture, he had finally blacked out.

Pythia sighed as she watched him dangling in his bonds and instructed her servants to unchain his wrists from the top of the bedposts and rechain him with wrists behind his back face down on the bed. They could leave his legs chained wide to the bedposts and were free to do whatever they wanted to him on that end as she had business now with his face. Now hornier than she had ever been in her life, Pythia leapt onto her bed and scooted down to Orion's face, now regaining consciousness from blacking out. Spreading her silky white thighs wide apart, she dug her nails deeply into the back of his neck and pulled her body down to meet his now open mouth.

Relieved that the beatings had finally stopped, and also intoxicated by the pungent aroma of overwhelming female desire wafting up out of Pythia's gurgling honey pit, Orion eagerly dove his face into her, grinning as felt her juices hose down his mouth. Pythia shrieked as his hot tongue wiggled over her clit, Orion lovingly kissing and sucking her sex despite having been so viciously brutalized by her all evening. Within minutes she was crying and weeping as he licked and teased out her first orgasm by his tongue of the night, a routine that would continue repeatedly until dawn. While Orion worshipped Pythia, the servants explored every inch of his chained body, desperately throbbing with his orgasms safely sealed away. The feel of their silky hot tongues running up and down his shaft spurred him on to greater and greater efforts between her thighs. Over the rest of the night, the furious anger of Pythia finally began to evaporate as it was transmogrified from glowing hate to flowing lust. Collapsing just before Dawn, Pythia, Orion and all of the servants fell fast asleep.

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
794 Followers
12