Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 076

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her two companions giggled at the suggestion but eagerly agreed. Grid, their leader, was a princess of one of the barbarian tribes nearby and had the mixed blessing of also being the God Thor's human girlfriend. Despite the honor of earning the favors of a God, Thor was not the most attentive of lovers, nor were any of the barbaric men of the north, but Thor was especially naive in the ways of women. Making love to him was purely a grunting and thrusting affair as all he would do was plunge it in, shoot and leave, so she like most Norsewomen were left quite unsatisfied by their couplings. All barbarian women had heard tales of the more amoursly adventurous skills of the men of the south, and now that one was in their grasp, they all felt compelled to see if the tales were true.

As Orion heard himself talked about like this, his cock naturally reacted. Embarrassed as his erection began to grow, he started to move his hands off of the sides of the pool to cover himself, but as Grid pressed the spear tighter against his chest, he stopped.

"No, no, Greek Boy! We like you just like that, uncovered and saluting your captors! Today is your lucky day boy, you get to prove to us that the legends are true. Prove your worth and we will let you leave with your life, but fail, and you will end up as dead as that Griffon. Now, get out of that pool and let's take a better look at you."

Smirking, Orion could not believe his luck. Servicing three Nordic beauties was certainly a task he relished, and as he got out of the pool the three giggled as little Orion was obviously ready to go. Dripping naked in front of them he reached for Grid, but was stopped again by her spear.

"Ok Greek, lay down on the ground on your back and spread your arms and legs out wide." she commanded as Orion complied. He grew slightly concerned as Grid's two companions drove stakes into the ground and quickly tied him down. Now naked and tied spread-eagle, he realized that his fate was no longer in his hands. If they wanted to kill him, he would not be able to offer any resistance, so despite this erotic charge, he also was filled with dread.

As he watched them all strip down, he could not help but throb despite knowing that he had no hope of relieving the growing ache in his balls due to his sacrifice to Artemis. Grid now straddled him and prepared to lower herself onto his straining cock, but stopped as Orion spoke. "Please Goddess, let me taste you first!"

Grid was astonished and confused. Having only known the rough ways of Thor and the other Norseman, she thought that the only way to have sex was to ride whatever cock was in front of her and endure it. No man had ever seemed interested in pleasuring her and so she was delighted but suspicious. Not understanding what he meant by "taste", Orion begged to have her sit on his face, promising that she would enjoy the experience. The two companions looked equally confused but were quite intrigued and goaded Grid into giving it a try. Moving up his chest, she now straddled his face and glowered down into his lusty eyes. Reaching back behind her, she grabbed his balls and squeezed them tightly. "You hurt me boy, and I will rip these clean off!"

Orion winked back up at her, and the smirky grin on his face and the look of desperate hunger in his eyes had her instantly wet. Lowering her dripping snatch onto his face, the first long lick of his tongue over her moist sex had her purring like a kitten. Never before had she had her pussy worshipped and for her first experience to be with a pro like Orion had her howling in delight within seconds. As Grid groaned and screamed in absolute bliss, her world was rocked as orgasm after orgasm were gently coaxed from her throbbing cave while her two companions were busy fighting over who got to ride the Greek next. Finally shaking and shrieking she rolled of his velvety tongue and lay panting on the ground, her whole body tingling as her toes quivered and curled in an orgasmic aftershock. Her sudden departure from his face gave Bridget the opening she wanted and she quickly crawled up his chest and thrust her own pussy down hard onto his smiling face.

All morning was spent in this manner, with one Nordic beauty after another discovering the joys of oral pleasure while the others licked and rode Orion's tormented dick. By late afternoon the three of them were all drenched in both sweat and their own tremendous juices and collapsed in total exhaustion beside the equally exhausted and nectar coated hunter laying spread beneath them. Giggling uncontrollably Grid raked her nails down his chest and around his balls which to her amazement were still full. Orion said nothing as he had fallen asleep, his jaws aching and his face drenched with female jam.

Bridget bit her finger as she played with his dick with her bare foot. "Grid, I guess now we know that everything we have always heard about Greek boys was TRUE!"

Grid and the other companion nodded as they each licked a nipple as Orion moaned softly in his light sleep. Grid looked back at Bridget and smirked. "I don't think I can go back to Thor after today. Despite being a God, he never has made my toes curl or my stomach flutter. I have heard about these things, but never have experienced it myself. Thor wouldn't have lasted five minutes with me riding him, as his hammer always shot off well before I wanted it to!"

This last comment caused much laughter among the three and they all discussed the sad shortcomings of their Viking lovers when compared to what they had just experienced. The laughter woke Orion and he struggled to sit up but was restrained as he was still bound. He grinned as he saw all three beautiful and naked women staring back at him and each lifted their foot and began to slowly stroke him with their toes. Groaning he begged them to stop as his balls felt as though they would pop any minute and of course he had no way to empty them.

Curious that a man would not only pleasure them with his lips, but then not shoot his meat they could not understand what was happening. Finally, Orion told him his tale and his sacrifice to the Goddess Artemis, his pilgrimage to Delphi, his quests from Pythia and how he needed to seek the Furies next to present them their new Griffon-Fur coat. As he spoke, a plan formed in Grid's mind.

Looking up at them from the ground, Orion smiled seductively as he asked "Ladies, could you please let me up now?"

Looking back at him, the now hopelessly smitten Grid removed her foot from his cock and held it up to his face. "On one condition. Orion, you must take us back to Greece with you on your hunt for the Furies."

As she spoke these words her two friends erupted in laughter but agreed. All three wanted more now, and knew that they could not tolerate the two pump chumps they tolerated in the past. They wanted more and what they wanted was in faraway Greece. Orion resisted the idea although the thought of servicing the Viking Lovelies was attractive, he feared that they would slow him down, as well as invoke the wrath of Thor. He already had problems with the Goddess Artemis so he did not need to expand his divine enemies list anymore.

As they saw that he did not want to take them, Grid grew angry and stood up. "Fine, Greek Boy, you don't have to take us, but, good luck getting loose yourself and," pointing to the pile of Griffon skinned fur "We will just be taking that with us!"

Orion smirked as he knew he was trapped. Without the skins he could not continue on his quest and looking down at his helpless, desperate and tormented cock he knew he had no choice. If he ever wanted to release his balls he would have to do what they commanded. Nodding his ascent, they cut him loose and he sat up, rubbing his sore wrists that had been rope burned on the stakes. Winking, he grabbed Grid's right ankle and brought her foot to his mouth, laying tickling kisses up and down the sole while his cock continued to throb in desperate hope.

Closing her eyes and sighing, Grid grew wet once again as her Greek lover expertly worshipped her body. Taking her other foot and wrapping it around his neck, she pulled him down to her crotch which he eagerly kissed. As he yet again began to worship her body, her thoughts flashed with images of her future life in Greece, a land of silk, wine culture and love and far away from her barbaric homeland of animal skins, war and blood.

While Orion spread the reputation of Greek Culture in the icy wastelands of the North, in far-away Bablyon, Demetrius was just setting foot inside the great Ziggurat of Ishtar. He too would add to the amorous reputation of the Greeks as he prepared himself for his first night with the temple Priestesses.

12