Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 078

Story Info
Graces enslave Ganymede, Posiedon tricked into cock ring.
7.3k words
4.48
17.5k
2

Part 78 of the 104 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
800 Followers

Euphrosyne had to smirk as she walked into the gardens of Pan. There, as she had directed, was the ever handsome and constantly harried Ganymede giving orders to some scantily clad Nymphs and looking quite handsome (and even more exposed) in his tiny loincloth of oak leaves. She was very pleased with her work and even at this distance she could clearly see his bulge struggling to remain covered in its autumnal covering. Looking down at herself, she tweaked and adjusted her own outfit and smiled as she knew she looked unbelievably hot.

Her scant bikini of rose pedals felt delicious on her hot flesh, and from the reactions of a couple of the Centaurs that clopped by, it was obviously an erotic hit. The mask she had been given was pure genius as the anonymity it provided her made her juices seem to flow even stronger, her natural flirtatious nature amped up significantly by her disguise.

Walking up to the lead Centaur Mimas who was preparing some snacks, she flirted shamelessly and radiated in his lusty stares on her body. With his eyes unable to leave her pedal clad nipples, his giant horsecock swelled up quite quickly and told her that obviously her costume was quite a hit. As Mimas sweated and struggled to hide his obvious erection, his growing phallus delighted Euphrosyne, and only after he grew so hard it was obvious that had to excuse himself behind a bush to "take are of business" did the gorgeous Grace ease up on her erotic assault. Now setting her sights on Ganymede, she curled her lips into an evil sneer. By the end of the night she vowed that not only would he be stripped, but he would be her property for the next six months. For the past few days she had thought of nothing else but all of the glorious tasks she was going to assign to her new slave once she won him.

As she gazed on Ganymede at the other end of the garden, Thalia came up behind her. She too had gone all out on her costume and had fully embraced the natural theme. Her giant low hanging breasts were barely concealed in her thin gown of yellow maple leaves, with the hem of her leafy gown cut dangerously short over her panty-less loins. Aglagea also joined her two sisters and was a true vision of beauty having decided to attend clad only in four strategically placed sunflowers tied together with tiny strings of ivy. The three Graces together had only been at the party for a few minutes and already created quite a stir, with Mimas being the first, and definitely not the last, male creature to lose control of his own cock that night.

Placing her hand onto Euphrosyne's shoulder, Aglagea asked "Sister, what on earth are you staring at so intensely? These masks we have on have the intense gaze of Medusa when you glower so relentlessly!" Following her line of sight, she too now saw Ganymede off in the distance. Licking her lips, she had to admit he looked quite delicious.

Everyone was scantily clad this night, but Ganymede more so than anyone. All of the Gods and Goddesses were masked, but he and the other servants were not, and that made a huge difference. Having his face exposed while being almost entirely bare while strange eyes raked over his body seemed to make him feel even more naked than if he were just completely nude. Now with his back to the Graces his full ass was almost entirely exposed as only a single leaf covered his crack. Euphrosyne licked her lips looking at the dimples of his butt cheeks which begged to have her drive her teeth into their marbled flesh. Thalia joined in too and all three studied their intended prey as more and more revelers arrived.

Ganymede was far too busy to be overly embarrassed by his semi-nude state, being extremely focused on making sure Pan's party was a hit. As a gorgeous nymph scampered off to retrieve more hor d'oeuvres his body suddenly felt hot as the intense lustful stare of the three divinities was sensed by his own god powers. Turning to see who was staring at him, when the three gorgeous graces entered his sight, and they all waved back at him, he swallowed hard. It would take every ounce of his willpower to keep his cock from shredding his fragile loincloth to bits. As he saw how provocatively they were all dressed, coupled with the blank yet intense masks on their faces, he knew this would be quite a task.

As the three Graces giggled among themselves, Dionysus arrived. Barely clad in a short loincloth of ripe grapes, he felt his cock twitch as he surveyed the party and quickly adjusted the fruit to cover his bulge. The gardens were rapidly filling up with semi-naked and masked Gods, and he had to reluctantly admit the theme was genius. Although he was going to thoroughly enjoy the evening, part of him was annoyed that Pan's party was such a success as it meant that HIS party would suck by comparison if he did not do something even more spectacular. Being disguised yet almost naked did seem to charge the atmosphere and although the sun had just gone down and guests were still arriving, the sexual charge in the atmosphere was already heavy and palpable. Feeling himself swept up in the atmosphere, when a delightful naked Nymph walked by with a tray of drinks, he could not help but lustily reach out and cup her hip with his hands.

Dropping the tray the beauty screamed as the glasses all shattered on the ground. "Oh, forgive me Lord Dionysus, I did not realize I bumped into you Domino." she stuttered as she bent down to retrieve the broken shards. As she squatted, her whole sex was exposed to his gaze and his fruit began to rustle as little Dionysus began to rapidly swell. Quickly snapping his hands up to his face, he checked to see that his mask was still in place.

"My apologies dear, I just was overwhelmed by your charms!" he giggled as he bent down to help her clean up the mess he had caused. "If you don't mind me asking, but, how did you know it was me?"

"OH, well, grapes were a big hint Lord." she smirked as she stood back up and scampered off to retrieve more wine.

Standing dumbfounded and alone, Dionysus looked down at his costume of round ripe fruit and realized that perhaps he chose his outfit unwisely. As three gorgeous Goddesses, all masked and looking like the very epitome of lust and desire approached clapping and laughing, he blushed under his own mask.

"Grapes Di-Di? Not really trying very hard now are you?" Euphrosyne laughed as suddenly Dionysus felt very naked. Knowing that these beautiful women knew who he was but he did not recognize them made him quite self-consious, and he racked his brain to try guess who these three gorgeous creatures were who now stood in front of him.

Suddenly at a loss for words, when Euphrosyne squatted down in front of him and stuck her tongue out from her mask to pluck a grape off of his loincloth, he shuddered.

"Mmmmmm, Pinot Noir! My favorite grape!" she cooed as his embarrassment seemed to fuel her lust. Thalia and Aglagea also got into the act and stood behind Dionysus, stroking his bare chest and back with their long slim fingers, enjoying the stir they were creating in his bunches. "Really Di-Di, did you not realize that everyone would recognize that YOU would come clad in grapes?" Euphrosyne teased as she and her two sisters walked off, leaving him drooling and throbbing as he watched three perfect asses shimmy away from his gaze. Looking down on the ground now, he saw that his grapes were rapidly dropping from his loincloth as his cock struggled to get free from their fruity confines.

"Di-Di!" Pan cried out as he saw his friend standing alone. "So, you know I value your opinion, what do you think of the "theme"?"

Laughing, Dionysus shook his head clear of his erotic encounter and replied to the stranger. He did not yet recognize Pan in his mask as the goat legged God had taken the precaution to disguise his distinguishing characteristics of his hooved feet and furry haunches. "Pan I assume?" he asked and received a nod back as his answer.

"I am jealous you, old fucker!" he kidded as another gorgeous Nymph brought him a fresh goblet of Sangria. "You really went all out, and I think having everyone wear masks was pure Genius! These Goddesses not only look hotter than normal tonight, I think being disguised is releasing some of their more restrictive inhibitions. I predict this night will go down as one of the more Epic free-for-alls of all TIME!"

Pan beamed under his mask as he looked up to Dionysus and his opinion he valued more than anyone's. Now taking a huge swig of the Dryad lust infused Sangria, Dionysus grimaced but laughed again. "And now I am REALLY pissed!" he joked. "This wine rivals my own special vintage! Really Pan, this is outstanding and I now HATE you!" he joked.

Laughing Pan joined Dionysus in a glass and reveled in his creation. So far the party had just started and already it was clear it was going to be an enormous success. Naked Nymphs, half naked and uninhibited Goddesses, arousal inducing wine in tremendous abundance, everything was perfect, and the work of the past few months was definitely paying off. Grasping Dionysus by the shoulder they both began to trek into the woods to the great vat of wine. His head swimming with the praise showered on him by his mentor, he was even more anxious to have him see the source of the Sangria.

Back in Pethio and Mercury's palace, Pethio was putting the finishing touches on her costume. Wrapping honeysuckle around her breasts, she stood and admired her own reflection in the mirror. She was quite a sight, the sweet and fragrant blossoms barely covering her nudity, every curve of her body was shamelessly displayed and she knew that not a cock in sight would stay flat in her presence. The mask covering her face really was incredible as she felt completely free to indulge all of her appetites tonight, freed from having to worry about any propiety. Looking over to her bed, she stifled a giggle as her unbelievably handsome and horny husband struggled and strained. All week she had kept him naked and bound on their bed, a feather floating right over the top of his cock lazily tickling and stroking the throbbing head in a continuous lazy circle 8. Never quick enough to get him off nor slow enough to allow him to calm down, the poor God was kept perpetually right on the edge of shooting.

Mercury could do nothing to stop the relentless feather stroking and teasing him, his whole body tense and throbbing as he hopelessly humped the void above him in a desperate attempt to get more friction. Pethio laughed at his struggles and teased him further by running her nails down his chest and over his blue bulging balls.

Kissing his blindfold she whispered into his ear. "Sorry you can't see my outfit Mercury, as I am sure it would have you popping in seconds! Don't worry though, I think after I get home tonight I might give you a nice ride, and who knows, I might be feeling generous and might even take your loop off?"

Hearing this, Mercury could only drool and shamelessly beg. He was sooooooo close and to be kept like this all week was cruel, even for Pethio. He was surprised and disappointed that she said she was leaving him home while she went to Pan's party, but given the loop on his balls he was in no position to resist. Perhaps, he hopefully wished, tonight she would finally let him release his seed.

"Now, I don't want you to forget me while I am out, so, open your mouth." she snickered as he quickly obeyed. Standing up, she now slid her silk panties off and shoved them into his mouth. Mercury groaned as the hot moist silk fabric hit his tongue and the taste and smell of his wife's pussy coated his mouth. Her outfit tonight would be sans panties, so he might as well enjoy them while she was out. Kissing each of his hot balls, she giggled as she left him struggling helplessly on the bed and flew off to Pan's palace.

Amphrite and Poseidon were already in the Gardens when Pethio arrived and the rustling of the seaweed strands she had crafted for her husband's loincloth caused Amphrite to smirk. He was so predictable and the sight of the gorgeous Pethio instantly caused Poseidon to begin to harden and twitch, and he certainly was not alone in reacting that way.

Stroking her husband's semi-exposed ass Amphrite purred into his ear. "So Poseidon, who do you think THAT is?"

Poseidon shrugged, but drank in all of the sights with wonder and aroused bemusement. Everywhere he looked he saw delectable female flesh, from the disguised masked semi-naked Goddesses to the nude unmasked nymph servants. Tonight was going to be fantastic he thought to himself, as he focused clearly on Pethio looking like a wet dream come to life before him. Turning back to his wife, he said "So dear, I say I go rustle us up some drinks. Stay right here and I will be back in a few minutes." Amphrite demurely nodded, but knew exactly what he was up to as he was literally quivering to get at the delicious buffet of female bodies arrayed before him. As he scampered off to get their wine, she winked through her mask at Pethio who quickly followed him into the woods.

A few hours into the party Hera and Zeus arrived without pomp or flair. Being disguised as the others, Zeus's loincloth of apple leaves and blank mask gave him a unique feeling of anonymity. So often surrounded by obsequious servants, flattering brown-nosers and catty backbiting Gods, it was suddenly quite freeing to interact with others without all of the baggage that comes from being King of the Gods. Wandering away from Hera, who looked ravishing in her short gown of Forsythia, he began chatting up a stunning and top-heavy stark naked Nymph, who for the first time in his experience resisted his charms.

Hera just shook her head as she saw her ever horny husband sneak out of her line of sight and begin to seduce everything with two tits in sight. As she smirked under her mask, she too realized that being unrecognizable was making her far more aggressive than normal. Freed from the stresses of being the Queen of Heaven, her own libido raged as a particularly well hung Satyr walked up with a tray of delicious dolmades. Hera shocked herself when she found herself cupping the boy's balls in her hand and stroking him while she played with the snacks on his tray. Being a servant, he was not masked and had been instructed to wear a tiny loincloth of oak leaves like the others, but within minutes of the party beginning it was in smithereens and he now had to serve all night nude. With so many exceptionally aggressive and beautiful semi-naked Goddesses in attendance, he found his young Satyr body under constant erotic assault and it was impossible to hide his now constant throbbing erection.

Watching admiringly as the well-formed muscular ass of the hung young Satyr retreated down the hill to fetch more wine, she spied poor Ganymede and instantly burst out laughing. He alone among the male servants was still clad in his leafy loincloth and she had to admit her dear servant looked quite hot tonight. Snapping her fingers, she called him over, waving her empty goblet in the air like a banner.

The evening was still young and had already been incredibly difficult for Ganymede. He had an iron will, but even his immense god powers of concentration were taxed to the extreme by so many beautiful horny Goddesses around him. Every one of his male servants was already naked, their cocks shredding their loincloths by the succulents scenes around them, but he remained clothed, barely. Flooding his own mind with as many unsexy thoughts as he could muster; his cock was on total lock down, but as the night progressed, his plan had come back to bite him in his ass.

He had promised Pan that having all of the Gods both scantily clad and disguised by masks would give the evening an erotic charge that would be hard to top. Now he realized he had dramatically underestimated this phenomenon and as the night progressed, and the lust spiked Sangria was consumed, the Goddesses in attendance grew increasingly aggressive, much more aggressive than he would have ever assumed. Being the head steward of the servants, his entire body had been stroked and kissed all night and only by total focus on keeping his erection under control was he able to remain clothed. Now that he saw another beautiful Goddess requesting more wine, he steeled himself and forced his desire down further into his balls as he strode up the hill to refill her goblet.

Fetching a full amphora he walked up to her, dazzled by her beauty and trying desperately (and unsuccessfully) to determine her identity under her blank mask. "Oh Glorious and unknown Goddess, whose identity is hidden away from your humble servant, whose breasts inspire the growth of the wheat in"

"Can it Ganymede, it is me, Hera!" she laughed as she cut him off. "I am pleased to see you have retained your leaf, as I certainly want to win this bet with Euphrosyne. How are you holding up?" she laughed as she glared at his throbbing bulge.

Winking back at her, and slightly embarrassed by being seen so exposed by his patron, Ganymede answered. "Oh Domina, don't worry about me. You will win that bet! It is no doubt difficult as you Goddesses (you most of all divinity) are all looking spectacularly sexy tonight. I did take the precaution however of visiting Esclepius last week and I obtained a little help. It is amazing that a few drops of salt petre in a glass of wine has assisted keeping me, well, under wraps as you would say!"

Laughing Hera winked back. "Ganymede you are such a clever God, you truly are. When I win that bet, I will make sure YOU get at least two Amphoras for yourself as you will have truly earned it!" Bowing to his queen, Ganymede walked back down the hill to a gathering of Goddesses who all looked quite impatient and thirsty, happy in the knowledge that Hera was pleased. Despite his cleverness however, Ganymede spoke too soon as one of his naked and trembling male servants overheard the whole exchange.

Meanwhile in the clearing in the forest, Zeus was having no luck with the ladies. Horny beyond belief, the God was shocked and frustrated that every time he reached out to snatch a Goddess or Nymph he was rebuffed in his advances. Finally, grabbing the wrist of a beautiful blonde walking by with a tray of stuffed lamb rolls, he kissed her neck and asked her to join him in the bushes. Looking at the disguised God, she rolled her eyes. "Listen Lord, I am quite busy and if you want to sample my charms you need to ask properly!" Certainly if she knew she was addressing the king of the Gods she would have held her tongue, but in this environment, and not knowing who was who, Zeus was just another anonymous horny party-goer that was disrupting her duties.

Dropping to his knees Zeus bent down and lovingly kissed the small dainty foot of the servant, surprised that being dominated in this way seemed to make him even harder than usual. As she looked down at the glorious rippled and muscular God slaving away at her foot she put her tray down on a stump and purred. "Well, now that is much better!" she said as she sat down on the soft mossy ground. Running her other foot over his erect nipples, she slowly dragged her foot down his chest and playfully pulled on the Apple Leafed loincloth, pulling one leaf off at a time with her toes.

Now trembling, Zeus redoubled his efforts and slowly ran his tongue up her soft fleshy soles, monitoring her reactions as he now wanted to make sure she was pleased. The effects of the wine along with the anonymity of the mask and the near nudity of all of the throng had made Zeus insane with lust and he would now do anything to win her charms. As he sucked each toe into her mouth, she continued unleafing him until now he was completely naked, the red apple leaves laying in a pile on the ground. Pulling her toes from his mouth, she now sat up.

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
800 Followers