Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 080

Story Info
Ishtar unleashed her honey nymphs to milk Demetrius.
4.1k words
4.62
17.4k
4

Part 80 of the 104 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
793 Followers

His arms and legs outstretched to its maximum extension, Demetrius hung paralyzed against the cold marble walls of the labyrinth, his mouth locked open in a silent scream. Ripped out of the warm wet velvety pussy of the glorious Carya right at the moment of his long denied orgasm, his whole body was as tense as steel as he hovered at the brink of release. His cock, erect and throbbing, bulged and pulsated in front of his suffering body while a single drop of pre-cum beaded on his slit. Golden and glowing, his cum dew lit the room as he helplessly thrust into the empty air. A single stroke would have released him fully and he moaned pitifully as he desperately tried to get any friction onto his dick to finish him off. It was sadly not meant to be.

Ishtar stood in bemused silence watching her new prey so desperately trying to get off and cackled evilly through the cold dark halls of the labyrinth at his increasingly hilarious gyrations. Kneeling now on the floor, she spread her great dark wings out fully and leaned in closely to inspect his tormented package. Demetrius held his breath as he felt the cold wind emerge from her mouth and caress his balls and cockhead.

"You are such a FOOL Demetrius! If only you had offered your orgasm to the true Goddess of Love, ME, instead of that redneck whore Aphrodite. If you had you would be emptying these suffering balls of yours into my gorgeous servant Carya right now!!" As she spoke, her soft silky fingers ran circles over his balls in a continuous torturous loop. Smiling, she felt the centuries of built up cum boiling inside, so close to release that each sperm squirmed and bucked like wild horses itching to bolt from their stables.

Watching the long string of pre-cum drool out onto the floor, Ishtar grinned. It glowed and pulsed in the darkness and the Goddess's curiosity was piqued. Opening her mouth, her deep red forked tongue rolled out over her sharp fangs and cupped right under his cockhead. She made sure not to touch him as one stroke on his penis would have caused an instant eruption, and she was determined that his sacrilege must be punished. As the spooge drizzled onto her hot tongue, she slurped it into her mouth and instantly her eyes grew wide.

The denied lust and desperate arousal of centuries swirled over her taste buds like fine wine and she purred loudly at the delicious taste of his aged vintage.

"Oh great Goddess Gaia that is delicious! I was going to kill you, but now I think I have a better plan." she giggled as she took another sip.

Delirious and desperate, Demetrius begged. "Please Goddess, PLEASE!!!! Just one lick, one stroke, I I I CAN'T TAKE IT!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Rather than be moved by his begging, his pitiful wails seemed only to inflame her lust and desire for vengeance. Carya, her eyes black with lust, shook her head violently as she now came to her senses. Seeing her savior naked and desperate on the wall, she leapt up and ran towards him, throwing her gloriously naked and curvy body on the floor in front of the Goddess' feet.

"Oh glorious God Mother Ishtar, MERCY! Mercy for my savior PLEASE, I bet you!!!" she begged, weeping hysterically and showering Ishtar's toes with her tears and her wet kisses.

Ishtar smirked and stroked her chin. It was a conundrum. On one hand, this boy obviously was divinely guided as he had released Carya from her curse, but on the other hand he had insulted her in her own temple. Licking her lips, the sweet delicious taste of his desperation slaked her thirst and calmed her rage. Looking more closely at him now, she noticed his slight glow and, grasping his balls with her hand, she grinned.

"Now it makes sense!" she exclaimed as she fondled his testicles through her fingers. "You are immortal aren't you boy? And further, you are immune from magic!" Moving her body close to his she raked her nails up his stomach and over his nipples, feeling every ripple of his muscled frame as she traveled. "You aren't a God though, but you are divinely protected." Feeling his balls again, she winked "And deliciously cursed!"

Laughing she stood back and patted Carya's head. "Your savior will live my dear! He has a divine mission and I will not stand in his way." Carya, crying now for joy kissed Ishtar's feet and continuously thanked the Goddess. "But, he still must pay for his blasphemy, even if it was unintentional."

Demetrius moaned as he felt his orgasm start to subside back down into his balls and seal away again. To be so close to release only to have it snatched away at the last moment was truly a cruel fate, and he opened his mouth to beg Aphrodite for help before his rational mind kicked in and counseled that silence would be best under these circumstances. Still spread-eagle and paralyzed on the wall, he looked down at his suffering cock which oozed pre-cum in a torrent on the floor. His balls were too stimulated and the pressure was bringing a rich harvest of his sticky clear essence that sadly brought no relief to his denied lust.

Bringing her bare foot in-between Demetrius's legs, Ishtar drew a circle on the ground under his drooling cock and a large golden goblet appeared. Seeing him dripping into the goblet, she leaned forward again and snatched a drop from mid-air and sucked it down. Her wings quivered as she savored his denied lust again on her tongue, and his sexual suffering fed her own aroused thirst. "DELICIOUS!!!!! Simply DELICIOUS!!!! " she cried as she fed on his denial which stroked and teased her own arousal. Winking, she turned to Carya and smirked. "My punishment is light. All he will have to do is provide that delicious nectar of his for my own wine, and once I have slaked my thirst he can go. I won't be greedy, 100 gallons for my stock is all I will need."

Demetrius was horrified as he realized it would take decades to fill 100 gallons as his stream was constant but very thin. Ishtar, seeing his desperate glance at the goblet laughed. "You are a such sexy boy even if you are only a human. Rare is the mortal man that stirs my divine pussy, but YOU certainly have!" Demetrius still could not speak but his eyes watered in desperation as he viewed Ishtar more clearly. She was beautiful, beyond beautiful, and as his hungry desperate eyes devoured her naked and perfectly rounded feminine form his cock twitched and reached out to her.

Laughing, Ishtar looked down at his suffering rod and smiled. "I see I meet your approval! Am I prettier than that bitch Aphrodite, Demetrius? Does my body cause your cum to boil more rapidly than her's did?" Rubbing her erect nipples between her fingers she moaned as she returned his gaze. "Your drooling cock is making me hot Demetrius! Your centuries denied orgasm and desperation is making me drip!" Squatting on the floor the Goddess stretched her legs out widely and spread her wings out fully. Bending her black leathery wings forward she stroked her inner thighs with the feathery tips as she tweaked and played with her own nipples. She was insanely aroused by this human and his desperate silent pleas for release only made her hotter.

Demetrius could not take his eyes off of the Goddess as he saw her pussy spread before him as she squatted. Glistening with her own nectar, Ishtar began moaning as her stomach began to undulate before him. He could not stand the pressure continuing to build in his testicles and began to struggle violently at his invisible bonds holding him to the wall, wanting nothing more than the privilege of diving head first into her lap and covering his whole face in her sticky warm emissions. Ishtar could read his thoughts and smiled as she viewed the image of him slaving away between her legs and his fantasies fed hers as her arousal continued to grow. Moaning and cooing, her belly began to roll in waves as a huge flood of her own juices began flooding out onto the cold floor.

Dropping out of her warm cave like globs of golden honey, it was a huge load she excreted. As she continued to flow her nectar out, she slowly ran her finger over her throbbing clit as her body exploded in a long orgasm. Standing now, she looked down at the glob of honey on the floor and smirked, looking back at Demetrius who stared at it in horrified fascination. He continued to drool his own arousal into the goblet as he continued to hover on the brink of orgasm. Desperate, he violently thrashed and humped the air, his mind in fog and his whole being wanting nothing more than to worship the Goddess before him.

Ishtar grinned as she saw the light covering of pre-cum in the golden chalice and watched the long thin stream oozing out of his cock. If he ever was going to produce the amount she needed, he would have to drip faster than this. Turning to Demetrius her eyes met his and the desperate blank animal stare in his eyes made her smile even wider.

Don't worry Demetrius, I will help you out. I can see that your production is light, but perhaps my honey nymphs can help you out." Clapping her hands, the puddle of her own honey in between her feet began to throb and glow. Separating into two puddles and then four, it continued to divide until there were twelve golden puddles twitching and pulsing on the floor. Suddenly, the globs began to twitch and grow, slowly forming into human shapes as they expanded. Demetrius was transfixed as he saw a beautiful pair of breasts form out of the honey, and then a long luscious leg extend from the puddle. Within minutes the globs had transmogrified into their beautiful womanly shapes and each stood in amazement as their liquid hands explored their new forms. Warm and sticky, the forms took on the shapes of gorgeous nymphs tweaked to his own fantasies, but as they were not solid, everything jiggled and bounced as they explored their new bodies. Mindless and soulless these were not normal living creatures, but complete zombie-like creations of the Goddess, made purely of her own vaginal excretions. Now completed, they all eyed Demetrius on the wall with a desperate hunger and attacked him in an erotic frenzy. Covered completely by their warm sticky bodies, every touch of their gelantenous forms against his flesh caused him to shriek in pleasure, keeping him desperately hard, drooling and right on the edge.

Newly born from the emission of the Goddess, these creatures had one mission and that was to milk this man displayed before them of as much pre-cum as they could. Not needing food, drink or rest, they would play, tease, tickle, lick and suck poor Demetrius day and night without stop. One honey nymph wriggled her soft warm fingers into his ass and found his prostrate which she vigorously began to torment by light circular strokes. The air was silent except for the continuous growling moans of Demetrius as he humped the air impotently as the splash of his own emanations grew louder into the goblet.

Carya, despite months of fucking and finally being released from her curse, found herself wetter than ever as she watched the honey nymphs working him over. They seemed to know every inch of his body better than she did, and as one licked his nipple, two others sucked on his balls while a third lightly stroked the underside of his rock hard cock. His toes curling and his legs shaking, Demetrius thought he certainly would die as he hovered right at the gate of release. Moaning uncontrollably, all he could do was pitifully beg as he drooled his essence into the goblet under the bemused gaze of Ishtar. Unable to control herself, Carya leapt up and pushed several of the nymphs out of the way and opened her mouth to take his cock inside her lips fully. Now with her mind again swept away in lust, she could not take seeing him suffer any longer and wanted him to release his seed into her mouth.

Right as she was about to swallow his knob, Ishtar raised her hand and the entire room froze. "Well now, it seems like Demetrius here has a fan! Well, he needs punishment and I know that you Carya are the one human on earth who can release his seed, so..." Waving her hand, Carya felt an electric surge rush through her body. As it passed, she tried to close her lips onto his rod but found that she could not. Reaching up with her hand, she could get close to his flesh but not actually touch him, a repellent force pushing back on her body right at the moment of contact. Desperate, she tried again and found that with the very tip of her tongue she could lick one tiny spot on his perineum but that was it. His penis was off limits to her mouth and pussy by the spell of Ishtar. Licking the tiny spot was not enough to get him off, but in a devilish twist it was enough to cause him even more tremendous arousal and desperation.

Ishtar laughed at her handiwork as she saw Carya desperately trying to suck him off while Demetrius rolled his eyes back in his head and thrust forward in a complete frenzy. "There we go! Carya, I cannot allow you to release his seed, but, you can get a taste!" Reaching down for the goblet which was just barely covered in a thin coat of his spunk, Ishtar slurped it down and purred and then passed it to Carya. "He truly is delicious! I may keep him here permanently as my own milk cow!" Smiling, the Goddess dissolved in a large thick green mist, leaving Demetrius suffering under the relentless teasing ministrations of the honey Nymphs with Carya looking dumbfounded as she held the goblet in her trembling hand.

For a solid week, Carya tried everything she could to get him off but sadly realized that she was only increasing his torture not helping. The honey nymphs continued their work unceasingly and the cup slowly but surely began to fill . Ishtar continued to visit and drink the contents right before the goblet was full so the whole process would begin again. Carya knew she must help Demetrius and realized that Ishtar's curse on her prevented any relief to come from her own body. She could not touch him, but in an ironic and delightful twist, he could touch her and despite his suffering, his mind was clear enough for her to speak with. Carya not only wanted to help Demetrius, but she desperately wanted to return to Greece to her God Boyfriend Dionysus, and he was her ticket back.

Leaving the Labyrinth, Carya stroked Demetrius's sweat covered and quivering face, promising to return as soon as possible. She needed to somehow get him away from the honey nymphs and alone so they could escape, and for this she needed to leave him for a while until she could come up with a plan. Groaning in delicious agony, he mouthed desperate pleas as she walked through the dark halls to the outside world. Left alone now with his tormentors, Demetrius fell into despair as yet again Isthar appeared and drank down his goblet right as he had filled it.

Carya's sudden return from the labryinth, healed of her curse, caused all of Babylon to erupt in pandemonium. For years countless sacrifices had been made on her behalf and now that she was restored, the whole kingdom celebrated. King Dion most of all was beyond joy having his daughter returned to him. For weeks, feasts and banquets were continuously held in her honor but despite the relief and happiness all around her, Carya remained sad and anxious.

At night her thoughts drifted back to her time with the God Dionysus, and of course her savior Demetrius, and she wanted to return to Greece as soon as possible. The thought of Demetrius perpetually teased by the silken hands of the phantom nymphs both horrified and oddly aroused her, and her own fingers teased her sex as she thought of the poor desperate Demetrius drooling and dripping away perpetually into Ishtar's goblet. She had no idea how to help him but nightly prayed to Ishtar for mercy. Sadly silence was all she received in return for her pleas.

Back in the Labryinth however Demetrius finally had a bit of luck. The honey nymphs were all instinct without thought and were pre-programmed only to milk him, not to be focused on any pleasure for themselves. For weeks he was milked by their sticky hands, bodies and mouths, but was unable to reach them with his own mouth or cock. Late one day however, the nymphs had removed him from the wall and were holding him down so they could reach his body easier when one got too close to his mouth and found her own gelatinous pussy suddenly engulfed by his ravenous tongue.

Unable to understand the feelings of pleasure ripping through her warm liquid body, the feeling of his tongue sucking hard on her honey clit caused her whole fluid body to ripple and pulsate in confusing yet delightful bursts of rapture as her orgasm built in her body. Dropping his balls out of her hands, the nymph suddenly shrieked in abject pleasure and burst into a golden sticky shower, returning to the puddle from which she had originally emerged as the startling orgasm dissolved her body.

Seeing one of their companions so enraptured by pleasure, the honey nymphs paused and began to fight over who got to ride his face next. For the next several hours one by one was licked and sucked to oblivion as Demetrius ate his way to freedom, the floor quickly becoming soaked in the watery sticky remains of spent honey nymph pleasure. As the last two nymphs dissolved, he found himself free. Fortune again smiled on him as Ishtar was occupied with her husband Marduk, riding his face as Demetrius's was ridden by her nymphs. The continuous supply of his own desperate pre-cum had so inflamed the Goddess that she attacked Marduk and threw him down violently when he entered their bedroom from his hunting trip in Persia. Her pussy so expertly eaten by her God-Husband, Isthar screamed in pleasure as the wine Demetrius provided her acted as the ultimate aphrodisiac for her own desires. Occupied as she was, Demetrius had enough time to find his way out of the labryinth before she would return in the morning for another goblet full of his harvest.

Naked, sticky and throbbing, he found his way through the dark streets of Babylon to the palace. Reaching hundreds of feet into the air, he quickly scaled the walls, his climb made much easier by the overhanging fruit trees on the balconies. Reaching a large patio on the upper floors, Demetrius smiled as he peered through the window and saw Carya alone in her bath. Closing his eyes, he prayed silently to Aphrodite a thanksgiving for guiding him so perfectly in this quest. Knocking on the window, Carya's whole face brightened as she saw her savior standing naked and throbbing outside.

"DEMETRIUS!!!!" she whispered. "How on earth did you escape? I was afraid I would never see you again."

Kissing him deeply, her own pussy instantly grew wet as the taste of the honey nymphs rolled over her tongue as he was coated in their fluids. With no time for lengthy discussion, Carya quickly arranged for her servants to bring a covered cart to the back of the palace for their escape. Following her lover down the branches of the hanging gardens, she hid him in the back of the cart as she changed from her gown of shimmering gold to the more modest dress of a merchant woman for disguise. Looking back at the exhausted Demetrius sleeping on the floor of the cart, his cock still throbbing and hard and his balls bluer than ever, she smiled as she flicked the whip on the horses and launched the vehicle into movement. Dawn was just lighting the eastern skies and in the rose and violet cool air of early morning, she and Demetrius rolled out of the main gate of Babylon into the open expanse of the wide desert. It would take several days to reach the Syrian coast, and they were in a race against time. Ishtar would eventually discover his escape, and her wrath would be severe if caught.

The trip across the desert was shorter than anticipated as Carya brought countless gold with her on the journey and was able to buy a continuous stream of fresh horses. This allowed them to travel essentially twenty four hours a day, and within four days they both smiled as the deep blue waters of the Mediterranean Sea opened up on the horizon. Demetrius, now largely restored to health yet as desperate and horny as ever, guided the cart down the beach and pointed to the small rocky island off-shore. This is where he anchored his ship so many months earlier, and he hoped it was still there.

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
793 Followers
12