Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 088

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
799 Followers

"The Oil of Sekhmet!!! Of course!" one of the more experienced slaves cried out as she ran to meet the trio. As the chief body slave of the Princess, she knew exactly what this was and she was ecstatic that the Princess had sent it forward to use. The oil, precious beyond words or material calculation, was opened and used only on the rarest of occasions. Taking the flowers of a million jasmine blossoms to make just one drop, even an indulgent reckless royalty such as Princess Sethoset was judicious when using this oil. The scent was beyond description and for any person who ever smelled it, their hearts were filled instantly with a joy beyond understanding, all from just a single whiff.

Opening the tiny jar, the slave poured out the contents into her hand and the aroma immediately filled the lower decks with its intoxicating odor. Glowing purple, the delicate jar was carved completely from a solid enormous gem of Amethyst and stopped with a large triangularly carved ruby. Rubbing her hands together, the slick pinkish oil wet her palms and she began to warm it in her palms. Approaching Demetrius, she placed her wet palms onto his chest and began to massage the sweet divine oil into his chiseled pectorals. The feel of his body under her hands caused her honey to flood out of her pussy onto the floor in a splattering deluge and she moaned as she coated his body totally with the slippery scented elixir.

Demetrius, now hopelessly erect and panting, looked at the slave massaging his body with unbridled lust. The effects of the milk, the oil and of course the crowd of nude beauties surrounding him had his thoughts completely obscured into an erotic fog. Leaning his head forward to kiss her, she violently lunged at his face and deep throated his mouth passionately. Gripping his hard perfect ass in her hands as she kissed him, she whispered into his ear.

"Can we trust you enough to unchain you now so you may prove your worthiness to our divine Princess?"

His balls throbbing, Demetrius meekly nodded as the slave asked that the keys be brought forward so that he could be released. Once free from his shackles, Demetrius dropped quickly to his knees and to the astonishment and ecstasy of the shocked slave, when his lips fixed onto her bare feet she wobbled and became unsteady. Throughout the room, the other women (both slaves and guards alike) grew flustered, sweaty and increasingly aroused as they watched the scene play out. Used to being lowly slaves, mere property, the sight of the most gorgeous man their minds could imagine, kneeling on the floor and kissing her foot had every pussy in the room raging like a waterfall.

For the chief slave, feeling a man's lips dance over her flesh for the first time in years, her mind was ablaze in a torrent of emotions. When he suddenly rose and scooped her up into his arms and carried her to a side couch, her whole body dissolved into a wilted mass of perspiring twitchy desire. Sighing and moaning as he began to worship her sex, she scratched his back hard with her nails and cried uncontrollably as her pent up release flooded from her body. Her orgasm was more full and complete than any she had experienced, she quickly collapsed into deep sleep. Lifting his dripping face from her lap, Demetrius grinned as the satisfied smile on her sleeping visage indicated that he had done a good job. With no time to prepare or rest, Demetrius suddenly felt three pairs of hands now begin to stroke his back and ass as a line formed for his oral services.

For the next two weeks Demetrius was trapped under an avalanche of unending desirable, naked and very wet slaves. With over two hundred slaves and fifty female guards on board, he had a full schedule every day. His mouth never tiring, he was in absolute heaven as one delicious female body was presented to him to worship after another. Days and nights blended together as he never did not have a pussy in his face or a delicious tit in his hand. Beautiful and horny, the desire of the slaves were a precious gift as he enjoyed their bodies as much as they enjoyed his attentions.

Despite his curse, and knowing he could never orgasm, he loved every second of his trip as did the women. His male body, the first some of these girls had touched in years, was an infinite source of curiosity to them and all day and night he never went without three or four slaves licking, kissing or biting some part of him. Not once on his trip was a woman not left panting and relieved, having experienced the most toe curling, eye watering, nipple stiffening satisfying orgasm of her life.

As the docks of Luxor came into view indicating the journey was at an end, the decks of the royal barge were littered with the languid sleepy forms of hundreds of well serviced women from Demetrius's magical tongue. Reporting back to Sethoset, the chief guard reported that indeed, her toy was definitely worthy of her royal attentions. Grinning wildly as she anticipated his lips on her body, the Princess ordered her guards to make preparations in the temple as soon as the boat docked. Once they landed, she would take her new possession to Sekhmet herself and enjoy his attentions.

Back in the bedroom of Amphrite, Zeus was exploding in riotous unrestrained laughter. Taking out his cellphone, picture after picture was snapped of Poseidon, looking ridiculous beyond words, with a huge black dildo hanging out of his mouth.

"You know, little brother," Zeus mocked. "I always used to call you a dick-head when we were growing up, but I always meant it metaphorically. Who knew how accurate I actually was!"

Poseidon boiled in humiliation and rage. Knowing he would never live down being caught like this by his brother, he stammered and stuttered, only able to mumble as his mouth was blocked by the huge horn of Keto jammed firmly into his throat. Amphrite too was embarrassed and scrambled to cover her gorgeous nudity with the sheets off the bed. Watching the struggles of the two, Zeus smiled.

"Don't rush! I won't be long, and you two can get back to whatever it is you were doing. I just need to ask a favor of you Amphrite."

Suddenly feeling more relaxed and amused by the ridiculousness of the situation, Amphrite arose and waved a hand over her body, clothing herself in a green silken gown. Turning to her red-faced husband on the bed, she smiled. "Let me go talk privately with Zeus dear husband, but while I am gone, make sure you keep the Horn of Keto happy. Remember, the happier you make IT, the happier I will make you!" Grinning as she now faced Zeus, she took his arm and led him into a side room.

Zeus kept giggling, but eventually got to his point as he tried to get the image of his brother sucking the horn of Keto out of his mind. Asking Amphrite for her help in obtaining Hera's ruby, he purposefully was vague about his reasons why. Amphrite, not a stupid Goddess, saw an opportunity open as it was obvious he was up to no good.

"Of course I will help you Zeus, but, you know I don't want to get on the wrong side of Hera. Not only is she a very powerful Goddess, but she is also a good friend of mine. Before I help you cheat on her, I have some demands."

Feigning innocence, Zeus conjured up his most shocked look and plastered it on his face. "AMPHRITE! I am very hurt that you would think that I would..."

Lifting her hand to his mouth, she closed his lips. "Zeus, don't bullshit a bullshitter!" she winked. "I know what you are up to, so save us both the humiliation of trying to pretend otherwise. I understand you better than you think. My price for getting the ruby is low."

His large grin now dissipating into a frown, his eyes narrowed as he said, "Go on."

"Well, as you can see, I am putting your brother Poseidon through some long overdue training, and I would like it to be more realistic. You alone have power over other Gods, so, use your powers and make Poseidon FEEL everything done to the horn of Keto on his own cock." Laughing at her own cleverness she added "Then for once he will learn that sucking that monster between his legs isn't the joyous experience for the woman he THINKS it is. He is such a giant hard head, I feel it will take many lessons by me to transform him into the lover that I deserve."

Zeus shuddered but nodded. "OK Amphrite, you have a deal, but, go easy on my brother. He can be a dickhead, but he still is my brother." Pausing to smirk at the irony of his statement he continued. "Now, after you get the ruby from my wife, send it to me and make sure NOT to let her know I asked for it." His eyes winking, he added "Let's leave it our little secret, just like I will keep your deal here with my brother a secret."

Her face beaming in triumph, Amphrite held out her hand as they shook hands in agreement and she cried out "DEAL!" Zeus nodded and now held his arms out straight and began to chant, the sea around them growing darker and swirling as he mumbled indecipherable phrases. Amphrite could not understand the words he used but the churning waters and occasional flashes of lightning indicated that very powerful magic was at work. He alone among the Gods had magical powers over the other divinities, and to place such a spell on his powerful brother Poseidon would take incantations straight from the Titan lords of Chaos. The spell now placed, Zeus winked at Amphrite as he walked out onto the veranda and sailed upwards towards the surface. Having completed his end of the bargain, it was now up to Amphrite to uphold hers.

Alone in his bedroom, his lips still clasped firmly around the black horn, the God of the Sea began to throb as he swore he felt strong lips caressing his own tool. To his horror, and erotic curiosity, he quickly discovered that the oral activities of his own mouth were now being telegraphed directly to his dick through the horn. Suddenly discovering he could suck himself off, despite the humiliation, his pent up denial and boiling unspent cum had him licking and sucking himself off like a madman. Rising quickly up his shaft through his attentions, his spooge began its ascent and was right on the edge of eruption when Amphrite suddenly appeared and snatched the dildo from his mouth.

"Now now now, what an eager little cocksucker you are becoming!" she laughed as she held the horn in her hand, Poseidon letting loose a pitiful moan as the horn was ripped from his lips leaving him dangling. "I have some business with Hera so I will have to go out for a while." Taking the horn, she tied the base tightly with one of the loops from Zeus, thus sealing it from any accidental release. "We wouldn't want any accidental leaks while I am out. I certainly want to be here when this baby shoots off!"

This latest disappointment was too much for Poseidon and out of his mouth flowed a vile stream of invectives and curses that literally boiled the waters of their room. Amphrite stood impassively, a bemused look of disdain painted on her face as her naked, throbbing and bound husband hysterically spat and screamed, struggling hopelessly against his shackles. As he spoke, and his cock grew harder, she grinned as she felt the horn in her hand grow equally hard and throb. Wriggling like an eel, desperate to escape her grasp, when the foolish sea God announced how when he did finally get free he was going to fuck her up the ass until it bled, her eyes lit up.

"What a wonderful idea!!!!" she laughed as she let go of the horn and it began to rocket through the water like a missile, straight for the unprotected and exposed spread ass of Poseidon. His eyes growing wide and white as he saw it coming, he immediately tried to close his legs to no avail. Feeling the large hard horn penetrate his virgin hole, the conflicting sensations on his ass and his cock had him squealing in both pain and ecstasy. Had not his wife taken the precaution to tie off the horn, there was no doubt he would have erupted instantly. Now reduced to whimpers and shameless groaning, Amphrite leaned down and kissed his nose condescendingly.

"That should keep you quite occupied while I am out. Be sure to have lots of fun while I am off to see Hera!" she laughed as she left the room, smiling as he now begged quite pitifully for her to stay.

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
799 Followers
12