Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 089

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
801 Followers

Suddenly all of the spiders ran off of his body and Orion was left alone to face the Goddess, the women all continuing to chant face down in the dirt, unwilling to commit the sacrilege of watching Ariadne mate. Now seeing her in her full glory, Orion felt his blood ice up in panic. She was both beautiful and horrific at the same time, and his body and mind were conflicted by this revelation. Standing twenty feet tall, the lower half of her body was that of a black widow spider, the full black shiny shell of her body glinting in the sun. Her eight legs quivered and jerked as she rapidly came forward, a large red glowing diamond prominently displayed on her back.

The horror of the lower half of her body was counter-balanced by the beauty of her top half. Emerging from the center of her spider body was the beautiful torso of a woman. Her full large breasts and long black hair caused his cock to throb while his stomach continued to churn in fear. Her human half had grey blue skin and she looked both ethereal and oddly serene as she crawled across the ground towards him. Her eyes were closed and her mouth turned up as she walked and the expression on her face was an oddly framed smirk. Reflexively Orion tried to close his legs at her approach but once her long spider legs began to stroke his cock he could not help but sigh and moan appreciatively. Hearing the sounds of his male arousal, Ariadne popped open her eyes and opened her mouth in a wide toothy smile.

Now fear truly gripped Orion as her glowing red eyes and huge fanged mouth were quite a sinister and soul chilling sight. Her long spider legs now gripping his balls, she spoke.

"Wonderful, just wonderful!!!!! These shall provide many children for me and are obviously quite full and ready to squirt. Zelo, I must compliment you on such a handsome and obviously very ripe sacrifice!" Extending one of her spider legs underneath Orion, she found his ass and began to probe his hole with her claw. "Oh yes, quite tight!!!! He will make a wonderful nest for my babies!" Stroking his rippled abs she continued. "Yes, a WONDERFUL and quite pretty NEST!"

Still lying in the dirt, Zelo smiled as she basked in the glowing compliments of her Goddess. Ariadne now came closer and each of her eight legs began stroking and caressing every inch of the quivering body of Orion. "Oh yes, yes yes, I shall most enjoy this! And I see he has been properly prepared!" she grinned as she brought forth her heavy spider body and prepared to mount Orion's rock hard cock.

Orion could do nothing but look on in horror as he saw her spider pussy open and descend onto his helpless, yet very hard, rod. Feeling the smooth wet hairy warmth engulf him, he screamed, as despite her size, she was incredibly tight. If he had not been locked by his sacrifice to Artemis, he no doubt would have instantly shot his wad into her, but it was not to be.

Feeling his hardness enter her, and experiencing her flesh penetrated by a human penis again, Ariadne shrieked. Each undulation of her body drove her wilder with desire, and her own orgasms rained down in a torrent with each stroke of her body on her new toy. As she glowed and screamed in sexual bliss, Orion noticed that she began to slightly, but slowly, transform back into more of a human form. Ariadne however was too far gone with her own arousal to notice anything, as she was beyond joy since this was the first time ever a man had lasted more than five strokes. As minutes turned to hours, and hours stretched on all day, Ariadne gasped and panted as continuous waves of pleasure erupted from her body. Driven to mate, she was shocked that her conquest had not filled her womb yet but was not sad. To her, this was the most satisfying sexual experience of her life

As he was ridden by the Goddess, Orion screamed in both agony and pleasure and eventually passed out. The sensations of her spider pussy and the teasing venom all over his body was too much for him to take and he finally mercifully succumbed to sleep. As he drifted into unconsciousness, his tortured mind grew blank as he slept but his cock continued to throb and ache for its rider. Hour after hour Ariadne rode him, increasingly desperate to milk his seed but also enjoying her long desired human orgasms which flowed like water from her loins. As night turned to day, she finally collapsed on top of him, fully sated beyond her wildest desires, her human hunger fulfilled. Laying on top of Orion, her transformation was now complete, and her hideous form was changed back to the glorious beautiful demi-goddess she was before Athena's curse. Nuzzling his neck with her nose, she slept deeply on his firm male body, his cock still firmly implanted in her sore but sated pussy.

Hours later the strong light and heat of the tropical sun woke Orion, who to his delight now had a beautiful woman sleeping on his chest rather than a monster filling his ass with her eggs. Feeling him stir beneath her, Ariadne woke, and kissed her human savior.

"Who ARE you?" she smiled as she looked on him with a feeling of unbridled joy. She was saved now, saved from spending all eternity as a half-spider half-human monster, and it was this man beneath her, and his eternally hard unmilkable cock who had saved her.

Orion smiled and began to tell her of his long journey, his sacrifice of his sexual pleasure to Artemis and his long hunt for Demetrius. He explained about his encounter with Pythia and the rescue of Grid as well as his capture of the skin of the Griffon and his battle with the furies. Hearing his incredible tale, Ariadne was amazed at his heroics and ran her human fingers over his chest. After he completed his story, she slowly pulled her body off of his, causing his amazingly still hard cock to plop out of its satisfied sheath within her and fall with a loud wet thud onto his stomach. Orion still suffered under the venom of the spiders, and Ariadne could sense his teasing pain. Clapping her hands, Zelo and the other servants sat up from their long prostration and gazed in amazement at the transformation of their Goddess.

"Servants!" commanded Ariadne "Hear my command. Fetch oils and scented waters and bathe this God beneath me. He has proven himself worthy of our respect, and the venom must be removed."

Scurrying like ants under a magnifying glass, the women scattered in all directions to prepare the healing salves. As they left on their quest, Ariadne explained her own situation to Orion, and thanked him once again for saving her from her horrific fate. Untying him from his bonds, he sat up and stretched his arms. Taking Ariadne into his arms, he kissed her deeply, cupping her full heaving breasts in his hands. When Zelo and the others returned, Orion was thoroughly bathed and scrubbed, all traces of the poisonous venom removed, he was back to normal. Ariadne continued to gush at her fortunate turn of fate, and stroked Orion's face as she spoke.

"Hear me Orion and listen closely. You are to be rewarded for your service to me." Holding his cock in one hand and his balls in another she winked. "I wish I could do something about these, but, I can at least set you on the right path." Closing her eyes, she peered into the future and sensed where Demetrius could be captured. "Go to the rocks of Prometheus, there you will find Demetrius and hopefully then you can take him to Artemis and get these babies released!" Reaching down into the dirt, she picked up an object which glimmered and sparkled in the bright African sun. It was one of her monstrous fangs that had fallen out of her mouth when she transformed back into her human form and the black surface looked quite forbidding and incredibly sharp. This had been the object of Orion's quest and when he saw it, he sighed. Holding the fang in her hand, Ariadne said "And of course, you will need THIS!" Grinning mischievously, she added "And wasn't it more pleasant to fuck it out of me than kill me for it?"

Orion laughed deeply as she spoke her words, and as he sighed in relief, to his amazement he heard a loud whinny come from the sky. Once again Pegasus had found him and come to his rescue. Landing in the clearing, the winged horse charged over to Orion and licked his face in joy, her long search for her master complete. Ariadne now placed the fang into a small bag and handed it to him. "Well Orion, I guess you must be off now. I see your ride is here."

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
801 Followers
12