Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 093

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laughing to herself as she envisioned her husband still bound on their bed and being perpetually violated by the horn of Keto, she answered "Oh, don't worry about him. He has been QUITE tied up lately!"

Suddenly both Goddesses were startled and interrupted by strong reverberations pounding from above. Hearing the loud sonic booms of an object shattering the sound barrier, Amphrite and Hera craned their necks up to find the source of the noise. Looking into the darkening sky, they both saw a glowing streak racing across the heavens, a long orange tail drawing a line of fire through the chilly December air as it hurtled towards Olympus at great speed.

In the lower gardens of his palace Zeus heard the sound as well and he too scoured the skies to locate the noise. Seeing the comet racing towards him, he smiled widely as it slowed and then landed at his feet. As the glow dimmed, he could make out the object and there stood Apollo with Europa and Demetrius both still tucked under his arms.

"WONDERFUL!!!! Simply WONDERFUL!!!" Zeus clapped as he saw the three appear in the gardens. Apollo had wasted no time on his journey to Olympus from Egypt and his speed had overwhelmed his two human passengers who both had long since passed out from the incredible g-forces assaulting their body. Laying Demetrius and Europa down on the ground, Apollo puffed up his chest and smiled.

"Well, Mission accomplished great King!!!!" Apollo beamed.

Zeus was very pleased at this development. Looking down at the delightfully curvy and naked Europa on the ground, he felt his cock tingle as he longed to bury his face in her astonishing cleavage. Suddenly yawning she began to stir, and as she lifted her arms above her head to stretch she pushed off the ground on all fours. To the delight Zeus her spectacular breasts swung low and heavy in the air, hypnotizing both he and Apollo with their mammarian charms as they swayed back and forth. Now blinking awake she looked up and with her eyes beheld his for the first time in years. Zeus was surprised when her gaze appeared angry instead of grateful when they locked stares and her eyes narrowed into seething slits.

"BASTARD!!!!!" she snapped as their gaze met. "How long were you going to leave me trapped as a cow in Egypt!!!! FUCKING Bastard!!!!"

"Now Babe, be reasonable if wasn't MY idea for you to meet that fate. In fact, I did all I could do to prevent that, you must understand that Europa, you MUST." Zeus sheepishly stuttered as Europa rose to her feet and stomped over to where he was standing his eyes fighting the urge to stare at those glorious globes swaying in the breeze. Glowering into his eyes, she was furious and the king of the Gods knew he would have to whip out all the charm he had in his reserves to assuage her rampaging rage.

Grabbing his tunic with her hands she yanked and tore at the silk and gold fabric as she shrieked. Holding her ponderous left tit up in her hand she continued to yell like a crazed fury into his face. "Milked every day Zeus! Those fucking Egyptians milked me EVERY FUCKING DAY like an ANIMAL you BASTARD!!!"

His face frowning, he stared lustily down at the angry beauty tearing at his toga. He certainly felt quite bad about her imprisonment but it could not be helped as it was the price he had to pay for peace. He had not wanted her to be sent to Egypt, especially as a cow, but Hera had made the offer in order to avoid war with Egypt in atonement for his fucking Sekhmet the first time. Seeing her angst and rage and imagining that stuck up bird headed Ammon-Ra running his hands over her glorious breasts filled the God with both anger and sadness.

"Europa, please, you are home now and we should be celebrating NOT fighting. This is truly a joyous day and my long sadness and grief has now been broken by your glorious return." he cooed as he ran his fingers through her hair.

Europa, still quite angry with Zeus, began to crack as his divine charms were too great for a mere human like her to resist. Despite his efforts, and her fast weakening will, her fury was still undimmed and she spitefully snapped back. "Oh I bet you were VERY sad when I was gone. NO doubt that divine dick of yours was QUITE busy plowing the fertile fields of every nymph in sight in your "shroud of grief" while I suffered as a cow!"

"EUROPA!!!! I am shocked you would say such a vile thing! Why, I wept every day for you!" Zeus exclaimed in forced faux outrage. Turning to Apollo, who sheepishly pawed the ground with his foot, embarrassed by being witness to such an intimate moment, Zeus asked. "Didn't I Apollo? TELL HER!!! Didn't I weep EVERY DAY for Europa, my grief unrestrained, my head covered in ashes, my toga made of burlap. Tell her! Tell her how I wept like a child for her!"

Suddenly finding himself put on the spot by being dragged into this lover's melodrama, Apollo felt Europa's hot gaze burn on him as she turned around to look at him. Stammering at the question he quickly replied. "Oh, yes, of course, RIGHT! EVERY day Europa, EVERY DAMN DAY! None of us had ever seen Zeus so distraught, he was completely unhinged."

Winking at Apollo behind her back, Zeus smirked. When she suddenly sharply turned back to face him, Apollo winked knowingly back. Looking up into Zeus's face, Europa melted as his boyish charm and the thought of the King of the Gods weeping for her extinguished her remaining fire of rage.

"Really Zeus, REALLY? You honestly wept for me?"

"Uncontrollably!" he replied. "My tears flowed like the waters of the Aegean. I thought of nothing but your rescue while you were gone, and as you can see, you WERE rescued!"

Stroking her chin with her hand she looked skywards as she pondered his loving words. It was true, she had been rescued and obviously at some great risk, so perhaps Zeus should be forgiven. Reaching up to his face with her hand, her stiffening nipples betrayed her growing lust as she twirled his signature curl with her long delicate fingers. Despite wanting nothing more than to feel his God cock in her honey cave that instant, she still was incredibly annoyed at having been put into such a humiliating position in the first place as being a bauble to traded amongst the Gods. Grinning as she spoke her next words, she playfully pulled down his tunic from his neck and began licking and kissing his broad, hairy and chiseled chest.

"Well, you STILL should be punished for using me as a pawn in your game with the Egyptians! You are such a bad bad bad boy Zeus! You NEED punishment and you need it BADLY!" Now reaching under his toga, her hands quickly discovered his full ripe balls and Zeus coughed as she squeezed them tightly in her palms. "Perhaps YOU should be changed into a cow for a while! I would love to milk these big udders of yours every day and see how YOU like it for a change!". Running her fingers over his throbbing erection she hissed. "And such a nice firm stiff teat too, perfect for milking!"

Gasping at her manipulations under his toga the great God laughed as he burst out a great "MOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Giggling he whispered something into her ear and she laughed and scampered off. Watching her glorious ass wiggle as she skipped down the hill Zeus sighed and turned back to face Apollo.

Demetrius remained deeply asleep at the feet of the Gods as he had not yet recovered from the enormous speed of his journey and the effects it had wrought on him. Zeus, seeing him laying so peacefully on the ground, smiled as he jabbed Apollo in the ribs.

"Quite the little hero eh? I think he has MORE than earned his long awaited release don't you think?"

Apollo nodded, but smirked, knowing that Demetrius's fate was far darker than the poor human or the King of the Gods knew. Continuing to speak, Zeus looked back at Apollo.

"Good job Apollo, really excellent work! You have performed my task better than I could have ever expected." Looking over his shoulder again to watch Europa continue down the hill, he spun back and winked once more. "Now, if you could do me ONE more tiny tiny favor, I would appreciate it greatly. It will be much easier than your last job."

"Anything Zeus, you know I am always at your service." Apollo answered.

"Well. as you can guess, I am going to be a bitt OCCUPIED for a little while, but I promised Demetrius I would see to it that his curse is released. Amphrite was just here just a few minutes ago and I sent her on to Circe with all of the items needed for the potion to reverse Aphrodite's curse. If you could uh, well."

Interrupting, Apollo put his hand on Zeus's shoulder. "Drop Demetrius off on the island of Circe?"

Laughing, Zeus nodded. "EXACTLY!!!! I knew YOU would understand boy! Thanks again!" he laughed as he hurriedly trotted down the hill after Europa like a horny fourteen-year-old boy discovering that his father had left the Playboys unguarded in the basement.

Watching Zeus leave, his toga tented obscenely by a huge erection, and chasing after Europa, Apollo shook his head. "So very predictable, but right on script. EVERYTHING is going exactly to plan!" Reaching down to Demetrius, he scooped him back up under his arm and launched into the sky on his journey to Hecate's palace. Demetrius never woke and Apollo laughed as he watched him peacefully sleep. "Sorry Demetrius, but you have one more stop to make, and sadly it will NOT be the end of your suffering, but only the beginning."

As Apollo streaked across the early winter sky of Greece, back in Babylon, Ishtar rubbed her bruised ass as she struggled to get back onto her feet from her rough and indelicate crash landing. Having been thrown off the Plane of Infinity so suddenly and violently, her return to earth was far from dignified and she blushed as she looked around to make sure no one saw her embarrassing crash into the dirt. Luckily there were no witnesses and as she stood, she held her new sword in her hand and smiled as she felt the power surging through the handle. Glowing blue it resembled any other sword but as she swung it through the air she was startled to see a gash form in mid air as the blade tore a gash into the fabric of time.

The rip was very small, but in the instant that it was open Ishtar was able to peer inside. Her eyes grew wide as she saw all time passing rapidly by like a raging river, a swirling and dazzling display of utter confusion. Past and future roared past the opening in time like raging rapids and Ishtar instinctively knew that anything crossed into that opening would forever be lost to either a dim unknowable future or an equally fog shrouded past.

Ishtar struggled to ground herself as the vacuum created by the disturbance in the fabric of time created an enormous wind trying to draw all of the present world into the void. She was not able to study these scenes very long as the tear only stayed open briefly. Shimmering and boiling like a whirlpool, the tear closed up like the waters of a pond returning to stillness after being disturbed by an object breaking the surface. Sealing back into the air, a brief ripple and pop indicated the gate was now closed. Grinning evilly, Ishtar chuckled to herself as she imagined the look that would appear on Aphrodite's face as she was sucked inside the void forever.

Back on the patio of Hera's palace, both Goddesses were definitely feeling their drinks. Laughing and giggling like schoolgirls, Hera casually looked down the slope of Olympus towards her temple and suddenly froze. Her lips curled into a frightening sneer, her eyes glowing red with fury, Amphrite gulped as she followed Hera's gaze down the mountain. There in the distance was the curvy naked Europa slipping into the stables of Hera's temple and right behind her followed an obviously enormously aroused Zeus. Gulping as she was embarrassed to be a witness to Hera's humiliation, she thought to herself. "That man's dick will truly destroy us all!"

Surprisingly serene, Hera's face quickly returned to normal as she leaned over to Amphrite. "Dear, I hate to be a bad host, but I suddenly remembered something very important I have to do."

Uncomfortable at the scene, Amphrite nodded and leapt up, desperate to get away as quickly as possible as she did NOT want to be around when Hera confronted her perpetually unfaithful husband. Kissing each other on the cheeks, Hera whispered. "See you in a week at Euphrosyne's party!" Amphrite kissed her back and with a look of sadness launched herself up into the sky, setting course for the island of Circe. Looking back at Hera she felt bad as NO woman should have to put up with the amount of bullshit she does, much less a powerful and beautiful Goddess like her.

As Amphrite flew out of sight, Hera snapped her fingers and called all of her nymphs to assemble on the front lawn. Standing straight before them she commanded "Girls, we are going to have quite the busy afternoon in front of us. First I want you to gather EVERY empty amphora you can, and bring them to my barn. Also, bring me the staff of Chronus, every ounce of the salve of Demeter you can scrounge up and fetch my special hydra scale gloves. Once these are all gathered, meet me outside of the stables of my temple in no more than ten minutes." All were confused by her commands but instantly complied scurrying like mad to fulfill her very long quest. As they scattered, Hera again looked down the hill towards the stable and smiled. "This is going to be quite an interesting evening for you dear husband. QUITE INTERESTING INDEED!!!!"

Meanwhile back in Egypt pure pandemonium reined over the land. The screams of fury from Sethoset, humiliated and angered by the escape of her toy and being finally awakened naked and exahusted from a week of perpetual teasing were nothing compared to the boiling and deafening yowls erupting from Ammon Ra's cavernous mouth. In the birthing chamber of his daughter, as his first newborn grandson was held aloft for all to see, joy turned to horror as all saw the baby's face for the first time. Instead of a noble feline head like his mother, or a delightful beaked face like his father, the divine child had a human face and a human body. No fur or feathers adorned his divine body, only flesh and hair. Adding to Ammon Ra's shame and twisting into his gut like an obsedian spear was the fact that this was no normal humanoid face, but obviously the face of the child of his hated rival Zeus. Born with a full head of hair, the signature curled lock hanging over his left eye like his father, as the newborn held up his tiny fist he clutched a miniature glowing lightening bold. This last sign was sure proof of the full scale of his daughter's shame and treachery and as it was revealed Ammon Ra became completely unhinged.

His fury now completely unleashed, Ammon Ra suddenly grew quiet as every eye in the room turned to see his reaction. Sekhmet, her face burning in shame at the spectacular discovery of her infidelity, wept in complete humiliation as the other Gods stared in stony silence at their king.

Straightening his tall proud back, his black feathers bristling, his dark eyes glowing, Ammon Ra spoke. "Gods of Egypt hear my fateful words and OBEY! We have all suffered the rednecked buffoonery of the Greeks for long enough but our patience and kindness at their backward ways ends NOW. Today was the final straw for our munificence and blood soaked vengeance shall be our watch word from this time forward. Cruelty shall guide our thoughts and disgust for all things Greek shall soak and marinate our souls. All our powers now shall be turned to destruction, not creation. Now has come the holy time of war and HIGH TIME IT HAS COME!!!! In one week the skies of earth shall grow dark as the winter solstice approaches and the dying of the light shall be the signal for our attack. Oceans of blood shall flood the earth as rivers of tears soak the ground under the carnage and terrible vengeance we shall uncork from our vintage of hate. Thoth, Horace, Osiris, gather all of the Gods of this noble land together and meet me in the war room at once. We are now to let loose the hounds of hell itself on Greece and ALL of the divinities of Egypt shall join me in their utter and total destruction. Go quickly and prepare as we have scarce time for our terrible blood soaked plans!!!!!"

12