Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 094

Story Info
Ares gets queened by a female Cyclops, Graces party in cave.
7.3k words
4.53
12.1k
00

Part 94 of the 104 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
799 Followers

"Euphrosyne, where in the holy fuck are you taking us?" Clio yelled from the back of the convoy of Goddesses following Euphrosyne blindly through the darkening December skies. They had been in flight for hours and seemingly were no closer to her so called "sanctuary" than they had been when they started. The beautiful Grace had promised them an afternoon of sheer delight and so far it had been far from delightful. With the sky now turning dark, and the weather turning foul, it was obvious that night was falling and it appeared that soon they would all have to turn back to Olympus. All in the convoy but Euphrosyne were disappointed at having spent their entire afternoon flying seemingly randomly and in great boredom over the wintry earth rather than staying back in the Grace's palace and enjoying the oral attentions of Ganymede and Dionysus.

Rolling her eyes at the chorus of bitchy complaints coming from behind her, Euphrosyne looked back over her shoulder and shouted. "Patience dear Clio, PATIENCE. We are almost there, I promise."

Euphrosyne was right of course, as they were very close. As the shoreline of Spain loomed in the distance, its tall marble temples outlined clearly against the deep blue Mediterranean sky, the landmark indicated their trip was almost over. Flying over the city of Barci jutting out into the bay, the great mountains of the Pyrenees stood tall and imposing in the near distance. Being early winter, snow had coated much of the land and the peaks of the summit glimmered white in the fast fading afternoon light. Behind her the Muses and her two sisters grew impatient as they continued to follow her lead. They had all been promised a fun afternoon and so far it had been nothing but a journey of total suckage. Despite sensing their distress, the Goddess smiled as she knew that in just a few moments their frustration and bitching would abruptly end and delights they could not imagine would begin.

Stopping suddenly in mid-flight over the rocky peak of Montserrat, Euphrosyne turned and raised her hand to the others. "Here we are my impatient bitchy followers! We have arrived."

Looking at the frozen landscape and sharp imposing rocks, the Grace and Muses looked at one another with massive irritation and confusion. Clio, always the most boisterous and outspoken of the Muses, frowned as she studied the harsh ground and sighed.

" Euphrosyne, I hate to be one to complain, but if this is your idea of a private refuge, it frankly sucks! No wonder you said it was private. Who on earth would want to come here to this godforsaken frozen shithole!"

Smirking at her biting words, Euphrosyne pointed at a tiny rocky cave on the peaks that glowed dimly in the sea of endless grey and white. "Oh ye of little faith my fickle little bitches. Just follow me into the cave and you will eat those words, trust me." Turning abruptly from the group, Euphrosyne held her arms up over her head and plunged headfirst into a dive. With all of the other Graces and Muses watching on in amazement, the Goddess rocketed headfirst into the glowing spot and disappeared into a light purple mist. As she vanished into the glimmering purple snow, the others all looked at one another and shrugged, all floating frozen above the icy slopes in astonishment at what they had just witnessed.

"Is she fucking CRAZY!" Thalia screamed as she watched her sister perform a near suicide like leap into what appeared to be a sheer stone wall. Thalia's consternation and hesitation were shared by the other women who tread the air over the cliff, each wondering what to do next. Minutes ticked by with no one saying anything as the weather grew worse as the late afternoon light quickly dimmed. Now being pummeled with stinging sheets of sleet and snow, they all shivered both in the cold but also in fear as none knew whether to follow Euphrosyne into the unknown, or to return to the much warmer (and drier) Olympus. Arguing amongst themselves, the Muses and Graces bickered wildly as to what to do as Clio rolled her eyes in disgust as she watched their typical display of total and complete indecisiveness.

Finally with her patience at an end, she once again spoke up for all.

"Well, we came this far, I guess we should go ahead and follow her. Nothing ventured nothing gained right?!"

Arcing her body into a great swan dive, she swiftly plunged after Euphrosyne and was soon followed by all of the others.

On the other end of the Mediterranean, Apollo was just reaching the dreadful palace of Hecate. Demetrius remained asleep as once again the great speed of the God had knocked him senseless remained tucked under his great arm. Landing in the courtyard of her palace, the God grinned as he saw the great black doors open as Hecate stepped out onto the plaza to greet him.

Her eyes glowing and her dreadful evil smile wide, when she saw Demetrius laid onto the ground she laughed. "EXCELLENT! Excellent great God Apollo, truly EXTRAORDINARY!!!" Opening the small leather bag hanging around her neck, Hecate held up a small crystal vile of Medusa's blood before her and continued. "You have certainly earned your reward!!! Now, bring that little fucker inside and we can talk."

Apollo sneered at Hecate's words, but followed her inside with Demetrius in tow. He regretted having to sacrifice the poor human to the evil Goddess, and his disgust with Hecate was barely able to be contained, but it was the only way he knew to not only obtain not just the blood but also learn the secret of Euphrosyne's hideout. His desire for revenge completely clouded his judgement as much as Hecate's similar desire clouded hers. Following the dread Goddess inside, Apollo smiled as he imagined all of the pervalicious things he was going to do once he had Euphrosyne and her sisters frozen into stone.

Reaching the main hall Hecate spun around and spoke. "Apollo, you have earned your reward. Now, hold out your hand and receive the blood of Medusa."

Apollo stepped forward and roughly grabbed Hecate's wrist and squeezed. "Listen Hecate, a tiny vile will not suffice for this prize. I am defying the great ZEUS himself to bring you Demetrius and demand a bigger reward to take such a risk. In compensation I want a full gallon not some tiny vile!!!! Also, you swore to tell me where Euphrosyne takes her private swim, so, SPILL IT!!!"

Her wrist smarting as he gripped it tight, Hecate hissed. "OK Apollo, OK. Don't get your panties in a bind!!!! I am a Goddess of my word." Snapping her fingers her bony servant instantly appeared and in his hands he held a tray holding a large clear crystal amphora, brimming to the top with the glowing green blood of Medusa. "Now I warn you Apollo, you need to be very careful with this. A single drop can freeze a mortal forever. Even a God will succumb for weeks to such a small amount, so do NOT overuse it boy. There is no antidote to the poison and once frozen only time will release the victim."

Unloosening his fist the golden God quickly grasped the amphora and lifted it up to his eyes. Looking into the glowing liquid inside, he smiled as its sickening green glow illuminated his face and he watched in fascination at the swirling bubbles frothing inside. With this amount of the blood he would be able to keep the Graces frozen into stone for centuries!!!

"And Euphrosyne! Where does she take her private swims?" he asked impatiently, his intense stare of rage alarming Hecate as she could see the all consuming flames of vengeance burning in his pupils.

Her eyes closed, Hecate's fierce yet beautiful face grew still as she began to chant, her body quivering as she entered into a prophetic trance.

"Across the wine dark sea, upon the hills of Spain. A great gash formed upon the earth, the planet howled in pain. When Lord Chronus knelt upon the land, to create all of time and space. His sword of destiny nicked the stones and gouged out the timeless place. Blessed paradise and joy lay within, where Nude Grace and Muse do rest. Snow packed Montserrat is your destiny now where vengeance rules the BEST!"

Her prophetic words complete, Apollo could barely contain his excitement at finally learning the location of his Nemesis's private sanctuary. His imagination boiling over with future images of the nude and curvy Goddesses frozen into some lewd position in his private garden. Now armed with the blood and the location of Euphrosyne's secret swimming hole, he violently snatched the amphora from Hecate's hands. Running down her entrance hall and out the front door, he launched like a rocket into the fading sunlight. Watching the Golden Boy of Olympus leave her palace like a kid with a new toy, Hecate cackled.

"Good luck Apollo!!! I sense you are going to REALLY need it."

Now glancing predator-like onto the slumbering form of Demetrius on the floor, her eyes brightened as he began to wake up. Wiping sleep from his eyes, a stupid grin still plastered onto his face, when he looked up into the face of Hecate glowering down at him in the dark hall he smiled. Unaware of his imminent dangerous circumstances, he innocently opened his mouth and spoke.

"Circe?"

Back on Montserrat the Muses and Euphrosyne's sisters each stood opened mouthed in complete astonishment and awe as they looked around the interior of the cave. Having each broken through snow, they all had been completely shocked by the interior as they crashed inside. Clio was the first to take the plunge and as she burst though the blue icy shell of the opening, she heartily laughed in amazement at the sights that opened up before her. Instead of an icy snow wall, as it appeared as from the outside world, the opening was actually a twisting arbor of wisteria blossoms, all glowing light purple and dropping a continuous shower of their pedals to the floor.

The interior of the cave was enormous, its true size completely hidden from the outside world. For hundreds of miles in all directions, the entire ceiling of the grotto was covered with millions of twisting vines of wisteria, all casting a light purple glow as the flowers emitted a surreal lavender light from their inside their blossoms. Hanging thick over the ceiling, the delicate flowers dangled innumerable cascades of aromatic floral chandeliers from the heights of the cave and were a breathtaking sight of beauty to witness. The sheer number of the plants were uncountable and a perpetual shower of glowing shimmering pedals rained down gently and continuously onto the floor hundreds of feet below.

The rest of the cave was a riot of color and carnival of scents with every flower and blossoming tree known on earth growing in thick bountiful groves. Endless orchards of cherry and apple trees added their whirlwind of falling blossoms to the maelstrom of pedals sweeping throughout the cave while rose bushes laced their delicate blossoms in makeshift arbors over the flower littered ground. Under each of the Goddess's feet was a soft velvety carpet of lavender, daisies, honeysuckle and hyacinth covering every inch of the floor. The mixing aromas of so many flowers and fruited trees created an intoxicating stew of sheer bliss causing instant arousal and complete joy in any who smelled it. Staring wide eyed in wonder, each of the divine women were convinced that truly no spot existed on Olympus or earth more beautiful than this spot.

As icing on the cake, in the very center of the cave, a clear blue pond, fed perpetually from hot springs bubbled and frothed its warm scented water perpetually to the surface. In the center of this idyllic spa, on a flower bedecked island in the center, lay Euphrosyne with a large lotus blossom planted behind her left ear. Giggling as she watched the looks of amazement on her friend's faces, she stood up and addressed them.

"Welcome to the navel of the world BITCHES!!!"

Laughing they all rushed forward and flew to her, their eyes perpetually darting throughout the room to take in the astonishing sights and smells unfolding before their eyes. Clio grabbed Euphrosyne's shoulder and with tears of joy welling up in her eyes exclaimed.

"Euphrosyne, I, well, I am just overwhelmed!!!! I have never seen such a beautiful spot EVER and I am a MUSE!!!! How on earth did you find such a place?"

Gathering them around, Euphrosyne told her tale. The discovery of this sanctuary was purely accidental and ever since stumbling up it she came here as often as she could. This was her private refuge and now she wanted her friends to experience the same bliss she had enjoyed alone for so many years. When asked how such a place came to be, the Goddess grew wistful as she explained what she had been able to find out about its origins.

"Millions of years ago, long before we Gods came into existence, Father Chaos and Mother Gaia created a golden age on earth. All was perfect in the extreme, abundance and beauty the norm rather than the exception as it is today. As Lord Chronus put the final finishing touches on creation, adding the gift of time to the universe, the tip of his sword accidentally nicked this mountain and created an eternal time bubble. Here inside the gouge left by that ancient divine accident, the earth in its perfect form has remained, free from the ravages of time, shielded from all ugliness or horror, a pure perfect Edenic paradise forever."

Clio, now realizing that their time here was short punched Euphrosyne in the arm in mock anger. "Damn it Euphrosyne, why are you teasing us with this paradise! You take all day to get us here and right when we arrive we now will have to leave. It already is almost dark, so why didn't we just come tomorrow so we could enjoy these delights all day!!!"

Turning to the Muse and winking, Euphrosyne laughed. "Oh Clio, you are such a cynic. That is the best part about this place. Time has no meaning here!!!! A second in this cave is like a century in the world outside, so we truly have all of the time in the world. Don't worry about the nymphs back in the palace or the various chores and activities we all are swept up in tomorrow. We will return right on time, although it will seem only a few seconds to the outside world, for us it may be weeks or months inside!!!"

Hearing these unbelievable words, but not quite the cosmological significance, a huge cheer erupted from the Muses and Graces. Giggling and scampering like excited schoolgirls the Goddesses scattered to explore the cave while Thalia removed her sandal from her foot and dipped her toe in the warm bubbling water.

"OOOOOOooooh MY!!! Sister, this is PERFECT!" she purred as the velvety waters tickled and teased her toes.

It truly was perfect as the water was a perpetual eighty-five degrees and felt like shimmering scented silk on her exposed flesh. This was no ordinary spring, but was a transcendent mixture of muscle melting minerals swirled into an aromatic stew of essential floral oils dripping constantly into the water. With a playful twinkle in her eye, Euphrosyne snuck up behind her sister and shoved her beautiful body into the warm inviting spa.

.

Wilting in pleasure as the hot bubbling waters teased and pleased her flesh, Thalia shrieked in pleasure and playfully laughed as she splashed in the delightful waters. It was pure bliss as the bubbles from beneath streamed up and tickled her body as she flexed her toes under the heavenly submerged jets. Suddenly her squeals of pleasure turned to earthy guttural moans of erotic delight as the bubbles found their mark. Running over her nipples poking lewdly through the clinging wet silk of her gown, as a sudden new burst of frothy warm water shot up her pussy, Thalia screamed in absolute wild erotic abandon. Now teased by the hot stream perfectly vibrating her clit at the exact frequency she needed for ultimate pleasure, the hapless and now incredibly aroused Grace could do nothing but pant and bark as a river of orgasms exploded from her loins.

The sudden symphony of pleasure erupting from Thalia's mouth caused all of the other Goddesses to gather around the side of the pond and look on with increasing curiosity. Screaming as she was pleasured, Euphrosyne smirked as suddenly watched Thalia's gown be ripped off of her body and thrown onto the island, her panties following closely behind. Now naked, her sister shamelessly tweaked her own nipples as she rubbed her inner things with her free hand as she enjoyed the pleasures of the spa. Clio, raising her eyebrow, turned to Euphrosyne who held her hand over her mouth to stop the torrent of laughter about to explode from her face.

"That is no ordinary pond now is it Girl?" Clio asked, as Euphrosyne winked back.

Now untying her gown and shimmying her own moist panties down to her feet, Euphrosyne stood naked and slipped into the pool. Entering the water, she sighed loudly as the jets began pleasuring her body as well and she playfully splashed Clio standing on the shore. "No Clio, these are definitely SPECIAL AH AH AH SPEEEEEEEECIAL WAAAAAATERS!" she groaned as she succumbed to the manipulations of the spa.

Seeing now two Goddesses obviously enjoying themselves immensely in the pond, Clio and the rest of the Goddesses quickly stripped down and dove in, all wanting to experience the fun for themselves. Biting her lip hard as her love bud was pounded into a continuous wave of pleasure, Clio swam up to Euphrosyne and whispered into her ear.

"GURL! You have hiding this secret too long!!!"

For the next hour, countless screams of female pleasure echoed through the cave as all of the women experienced more sexual pleasure, more perfectly, than any could remember for decades. Finally, the pond began to simmer more gently as the waters seemed to instinctively understand when the ladies needed a break. Now floating naked and limp in the pool, each woman stared blankly at the ceiling as they all reveled in the bliss that only comes from having a mind blowing orgasm. As the beauties floated, Clio once again sidled up to Euphrosyne, who drifted aimlessly in the pool. With her eyes closed as erotic thoughts bombarded her psyche her stiff nipples cut through the surface of the pond as she bobbed in the warm water.

"Wow Euphrosyne, JUST WOW!!!! This place is almost pure perfection! I can see why you come here often."

Suddenly sitting up in the water Euphrosyne looked back at her with an irritated and slightly hurt stare. "Almost perfect? Why, what on earth could you possibly want more than this?"

Her grin turning sheepish, Clio smacked her lips and blushed. "Well, I could really use a nice glass of wine right now."

Laughing Euphrosyne crooked her finger and bid Clio to follow her as she swam down a small side stream to another small flower encrusted mass jutting out into the water. There amongst a bevy of rose bushes and lilacs stood a lone flowering cactus, looking very much out of place in this floral wonderland, its harsh spiky green leaves contrasting wildly with the sea of silky flower pedals. The cactus was huge and Clio looked confused when she saw it, not understanding the significance of such an unattractive plant in such a beautiful garden. Euphrosyne said nothing as she reached into a white pile laying beside the cactus and retrieved a fistful of salt while simultaneously pulling a lime off of a low hanging fruit tree.

"Now Clio, prepare your mouth for a treat that you have never experienced before. Take this salt and lick it while holding this lime in your hand."

Confused, Clio did as she was commanded and when Euphrosyne suddenly covered her friend's eyes and forced her mouth open, she wondered what she was planning. Suddenly Euphrosyne squeezed the cactus and a golden stream of pure tequila shot into the Muses mouth. Forcing the lime into her mouth the Goddess was forced to chomp down as the sweet, earthy and floral tequila mixed with the salt and acidic lime. Tasting the delicious (and potent) drink rush down her throat, instantly Clio found herself grow intoxicated. Opening her eyes, she ran her hand down Euphrosyne's face and smiled as she said. "Hey Babe, how about giving a girl another shot of THAT!!!!"

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
799 Followers