Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 095

Story Info
Zeus caught in cow form in barn with Europa, milked by Hera.
9.5k words
4.61
22.2k
7

Part 95 of the 104 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
799 Followers

Flying home to her undersea palace, Amphrite paused mid-flight and stopped. Hovering in the air, she now floated over the island of Circe below her. Small and secluded, few ever visited as the famous witch was notoriously private and did not warmly welcome company. Since her affair with Odysseus years earlier, and his abandonment of her, Circe had withdrawn from the world, growing increasingly bitter in her self-imposed lonely exile. Swearing off people entirely, and men especially, the highly intelligent beauty spent her days in study with her books, constantly honing her skills as the apothecary to the Gods.

Isolated though she may be, her home ironically was located in the exact middle of the Aegean, with endless numbers of ships passing her shores daily. In a delightful twist of fate, her island was very close to where Demetrius's long Odyssey had begun, and from the patio of her palace, the temple of Aphrodite was clearly visible across a small straight on an adjacent island. Descending from the sky, Amphrite palmed the bag of Demetrius's quest items in her hand, feeling for each of the precious items to make sure they were still inside. Seeing the witch standing outside in her gardens, the Sea Goddess waved to the dark haired mysterious Circe who was surprised at having such a high level guest pop in to see her.

"Circe! Looking lovely as always I see!" Amphrite called out as she walked over to greet her. "And your skin is just as beautiful as ever girl, you really must tell me your secret. Perhaps while I am here you could whip me up a batch of your world famous skin cream as I would just KILL to have your flawless complexion."

Circe smiled politely but grew tense, hating the fake small talk and smiling two faced back biting so common among the Olympians. "To what do I owe this honor Great Goddess Amphrite, Mistress of the Sea and noble wife of Lord Poseidon!" she called out coldly and formally.

Laughing, Amphrite patted Circe on the back and asked her to dispense with such formalities, trying her best to charm the notoriously cold yet gorgeous woman. Speaking low in a conspiratorial tone, Amphrite whispered into Circe's ear that she was there on a top secret but very important mission from Zeus himself and she alone was able to complete the mission. Opening the sack, the Goddess explained Demetrius's curse and his considerable journey as she dumped the amazing contents onto a nearby table.

Circe's eyes grew wide as she inspected each of the treasures arrayed before her, realizing instantly that the potion she was to create was truly a one of a kind elixir. Holding the feathers of the Phoenix and Hera's ruby up to the light, for the first time in decades she smiled. Her beauty was only matched by her incredible intelligence and being tasked with such a difficult mission, from the king of the GODS no less, her considerable intellectual ego was stroked. Gasping as she saw the head of Asasara, the great ancient snake Goddess, roll out and plop onto the table, Circe's curiosity about Demetrius now was unquenchable.

"So?" Circe asked. "This boy seems to have earned the attention and obvious affection of quite a few Gods, you included. I have to ask, as my curiosity is burning, why the interest in a mere mortal? Surely there must be some reason that this lowly human has been able to capture the affections of Zeus, Dionysus, Aphrodite and so many others. I certainly have NO objection to performing this service for Zeus, and am quite honored to do it, but I am very curious as to why the divine Pantheon cares so much about his fate."

"Well, let's just say this boy is no ordinary boy. Just wait until he shows up girl, you will see EXACTLY what I am talking about. He is quite the cutie." Amphrite giggled as Circe looked on in a cold deadpan stare. Agreeing to create the potion, Circe politely tried to get rid of her guest as now she really wanted to get started on her new job. Giving Amphrite a healthy portion of skin crème seemed to placate the Goddess who now prepared to leave. Being extremely private Circe did not enjoy the visit, and even when Amphrite asked her to attend Euphrosyne's Winter Solstice Party, she politely declined. Shrugging, the Sea Goddess flew off and as she turned back to wave goodbye she smiled as she thought to herself.

"If any man could ever melt that cold bitch's heart, I bet Demetrius will!"

Heading back to her own palace now her thoughts drifted to memories of her own brief but delightful encounter with him and she felt her panties grow moist at the reminiscence. Grinning, she smiled even wider as she then also remembered the fate of her husband, still bound to her bed naked, cock locked, spread-eagle and helpless as a baby as he was relentlessly pegged by her horn of Keto. Her increasing arousal at these images caused her to increase her speed home as now she needed a good and thorough licking to relieve her newly inflamed erotic itch. Giggling again, she said out loud "Oh Poseidon, you and your newly trained talented tongue have much more work to do!!!"

.

Back on the foothills of Olympus, Zeus slipped inside the barn of Hera's temple as his eyes were locked onto the delectable ass of Europa he followed inside. Burning to bury his hard cock into the glorious globes sashaying before him, the king of the Gods was focused like a laser on winning back her charms. Despite his considerable efforts and most dazzling seductive offensive, Europa remained pissed and unmoved by his charms.

Once inside, the curvy beauty, bold and proud in her achingly gorgeous nudity, spun around and pointed at the horny God as they entered the barn. "OK Zeus, are you ready for your punishment?" she playfully asked, her eyes still glistening with fury at her memory of her recent life as a cow. Zeus was transfixed as her considerable mammarian charms swung wildly as she turned, bouncing and jiggling delightfully under his hot lusty gaze. The perpetually aroused king of the Gods was staring intensely at her body and to Europa's extreme exasperated irritation, obviously was not paying any attention to anything she was saying, being far too distracted by the more fleshy and round aspects of her being.

Grinning sheepishly as he felt her smack his forehead to refocus his gaze back onto her face, Zeus dropped to the ground and said "Sure Europa, whatever you say!". Crawling across the dirt floor on his knees when he reached her body he lovingly cupped his hands onto her ample silky ass cheeks and buried his face into her stomach, kissing wet slurpy circles around her navel. "Punish me babe, I certainly deserve it." he joked as he looked up into her soft green eyes. Her anger only turned him on more and as he ran his left hand down her thigh his right continued to squeeze and knead her buttocks, teasing her flesh between his powerful fingers as his tongue dragged a wet trail up her stomach towards her cleavage.

Looking down into his dark eyes and boyish grin, Europa grew wet but still grimaced. "Oh no you don't fucker!" she snapped. "I know you think this is all some kind of big joke, and you figure you will just lay that thick world famous bullshit of yours on me and I will leap back into your bed and all will be forgiven. Well, it's not that going to be that easy Zeus."

As she spoke, he continued to stroke her ass while kissing his way up her body. Pausing inches now from her ponderous swinging tits he licked his lips as her ripe stiff nipple dangled before his face. Closing his eyes, he snaked out his tongue out as he yearned to feel the sweet berry in his mouth, as the breasts of Europa drove him crazier than any set of tits of any female on earth.

Europa was absolutely right of course, Zeus did think this was all a big joke and was just humoring her in an attempt to win her delectable booty. Despite her continued fury the God craved nothing more than having this nymph under his body, her curves tantalizing him into a mind warping frenzy. Desperate and aching, he truly would say anything at this point to woo her, and was confident it would work as few if any women ever resisted his charms. Trying to still appear to listen to her while also attempting to arouse her anger away, when his mouth opened to take her left breast into his mouth, he was shocked when suddenly she shoved his forehead back and kicked him back onto his haunches.

Holding her breasts together, Europa scowled as she waved them in the air. "No no no no! These are off limits to you now! Again, I know you think this is all a big joke, but I am deadly serious. No more titties for you until you are properly punished!"

"Europa, have mercy on your poor slave here! You are so gorgeous; I cannot help myself!" Zeus sighed.

Smirking Europa looked down at the God laying on the barn floor and spying his obvious bulge under his toga, she reached out with her toes and began to stroke him through the fabric. "No, there is only ONE WAY you are going to win me back Zeus, and that is to allow ME to punish YOU as a COW. It was horrific being milked by those fuckers in Egypt and if you want to enjoy these babies, you will transform right now." she snapped as she waved her breasts in the air.

Now it was Zeus's turn to smirk as he rose to his feet. Obviously he was going to have to submit to her demands in order to move his seduction forward, but he was not particularly upset by it. Zeus was an incredibly horny God and loved exploring the more exotic positions he could experience in his various couplings. He had seduced her as a bull before, so perhaps he could do it again as a cow! Grinning, he bowed and spoke. "You win Europa. That body of yours it too beautiful to resist. So, where do you want me to stand for my "punishment"?"

Europa pointed to a large stone circle in the center of the enormous barn and they both walked in. Once inside the circle, Europa gave Zeus more directions.

"Ok Zeus, now listen. Here is what I demand and you are free to accept or reject, but know if you reject you never will have me ever again."

Zeus nodded in agreement, hypnotized by her huge bouncing tits as she spoke.

"You are the most powerful God on earth so I want there to be NO FUNNY BUSINESS. When you are in cow form you will remain completely under my control. Swear the oath Zeus, swear that while you are in that form you will NOT change back until I say so."

Now Zeus frowned. Up to this point it had all been playful and fun loving, but to voluntarily change himself into a cow and put his fate into the hands of an angry nymph while taking an oath to leave his bovine status to her complete power and discretion caused him to pause. Looking back at Europa however caused him to melt and his aching balls led him, as they often did, into reckless and rash decisions. Seductively running her hands over her breasts, she oozed sensuality as she tweaked her nipple with her left hand while teasing her inner thigh with her right. Once again little Zeus did the thinking for big Zeus and he nodded his agreement. Seeing him nod, now she warmly smiled as he assented to her demand and took the oath. As he finished he turned and winked back to her. Raising his arms up into the air to begin his transformation spell, she abruptly stopped him.

"Not so fast slave!" she giggled. "First you must strip."

A wry grin forming on his mouth, Zeus replied "Such a DIRTY KINKY Girl!!! I love it." Kicking his sandals off to one side of the barn, the God quickly untied his toga and dropped it to the floor. Now standing before her clad in only a loincloth, he winked again as he untied the straps and added it to his pile of clothes. As his covering dropped his enormous erect cock snapped up to attention and throbbed in the air, his full swelling balls pulsing as they yearned to release their contents onto the gorgeous globes of the beautiful Nymph.

Seeing Zeus completely naked before her caused Europa instantly to gush, his handsome muscled body igniting an erotic fire in the pit of her loins that began to engulf her whole body. His signature curl hanging over his eye along with his amazing and perfect body made her shiver in lustful thoughts. He was truly quite a sexy sight, and now that he had taken the oath, her fury had been completely consumed by her raging arousal. Sashaying up to him standing nude in the middle of the circle, she ran her fingers over his pecs and them down his rippling abs to find his hard cock. Giggling, she felt the hot stiffness throb in her hand and asked "Is this thing for ME?"

Laughing, Zeus stroked her hair and nodded as she then gently cupped his balls in her silky palms. "Oh these "udders" feel VERY full. It might take all night to milk them properly!!!" Stepping backwards from him, she pointed to the floor. "Now SLAVE" she playfully commanded. "Get on your knees and COW UP!"

His sex starved brain boiling Zeus dropped to the ground and smiled. Crouching on all fours, he jokingly looked up at her and called out. "MOOOOOOOOOOO!" As she laughed, suddenly a golden mist began to exude from his pores and caress his body. Shaking and writhing, the great God Zeus began his transformation as he transformed into a large white cow, its enormous ample udders looking as if they would burst at just one stroke of his teat.

Running her hands over Zeus's bovine back Europa put a silver pail under him and squatted down onto the milking stool. Grabbing a teat with one hand she lovingly teased his udder with the other and leaned forward to take it into her mouth. Tasting a drop of hot sweet cream having beaded on the slit, she licked it off and smiled. "Ummmmmmm, quite tasty Zeus. QUITE TASTY!!!" as his pre-cum began to ignite an erotic fire in her furnace that could never be quenched.

Zeus, rolling his big brown cow eyes back into his head as he felt the hot lips of Europa on his "teat" smiled as he let out a long moaning MOOOOOOOOOO!

At the same time, far to the north in the icy domain of Asgard, The Norse God Odin ripped into the large cut of elk that had just been placed before him. As he devoured his meal the warm blood of the rare meat coated his white beard red as it dripped from his mouth. Here in frozen Asgard, daylight was growing very scarce as the Solstice rapidly approached. With night gripping the land for most of the day, the Norse Gods were mindlessly bored and spent most of their time feasting and drinking in their great hall Gladsheim. Tearing the savory and bloody carcass to shreds with his teeth, Odin surveyed the banqueting hall.

Made completely of large pungent Pine timbers and covered in animal skins and bones, the Spartan interior of the huge hut remained choked with smoke from the fires perpetually burning in the center of the enormous tent. Incredibly loud, the hall buzzed with activity as all of the Gods of the North were drinking and eating in a gluttonous and drunken frenzy as they grew increasing drunk and boisterous as mead flowed like water.

Odin, enjoying the evening immensely and with his one eye weeping in tears at a hysterical joke just told by Loki suddenly stopped. Holding his hand up, the hall went quiet as he sniffed the air.

"Gods of the North, do you smell that?" he asked as the drunken Gods all looked at one another with confused looks on their faces.

"What is it Lord Odin? What do you smell?" Loki slurred as he spoke his vision blurred by an ocean of mead he had just consumed.

Sniffing again, a great toothy grin formed on Odin's face. "I smell blood! Oceans and Oceans of boiling innocent blood!!!!" Pausing again, he continued. "I smell tears too. Rivers of tears shed by millions of childless women, their sons killed on the fields of battle, their husband's heads all placed on spikes, their daughters ravaged by invaders and sold into slavery, their honor ripped by nameless faceless warriors from their wombs, their homes and cities smoldering in ashy delightful ruin."

Laughing, the beautiful Freya, Goddess of Sex and War, queen of the Valkyries and wife of Odin spoke up. "Sounds MARVELOUS my dear husband. SIMPLY MARVELOUS!!!!" As she spoke her own nipples hardened beneath her metal breastplate as her loins burned at the sounds of such delicious carnage. Beautiful and dangerous, nothing got the gorgeous Freya hornier than war, and as Odin winked back at her, she smiled, knowing that they would be having their own erotic battle in their chambers later.

Looking around the hall, Odin saw everyone in attendance but one, THOR. Odin, as King of the Norse Gods had a particular affinity for sensing coming conflict more than any other divinity on earth. War, blood, carnage and death were his playthings and destruction and pillage his artistic medium. The aroma of coming death wafted up strong from the south winds, where the coming conflict between the Greeks and the Egyptians perfumed the air. Not wanting to miss out on such a delightful romp, he wanted definitely to participate. The only wrinkle was, any battle he wanted to play in would be poorly planned without his most trusted son, chief warrior and best fighter, Thor.

Thor had been missing for weeks, but Odin had figured he was just on one of his interminably long hunts, either for moose or pussy. With war coming though, Thor's presence was needed and turning to Loki, he spoke.

"Loki, as his best friend, you probably know better than anyone where he is."

Grinning, Loki looked back into Odin's eyes and winked. "I do, and the last I saw him he was whoring around with that super babe Aphrodite in France. You know how he is lord; he is the pride of your loins after all. Once that giant dick of his gets locked onto a target, he is unstoppable."

Beaming in pride at hearing of his son's latest erotic conquest, his mind conjured the image of Thor taking the haughty but gorgeous Aphrodite out and fucking her senseless into the cold winter earth. Licking his lips as he imagined the scene, his thoughts drifted to the past when it was himself who was the lucky God whoring and drinking all night instead of his son. In his younger days it would have been his Viking staff pounding the round with the best of them, but, as only a crude father like Odin could appreciate, he vicariously lived through the tales of Son's misdeeds. Snorting out a laugh he reached over and poked Loki in pride at the news.

"Hehe, I guess that snotty Greek bitch is finally learning what it is to have REAL man's cock in her hole for a change! Anyhow, I certainly am sympathetic to his desire for such glorious and well deserved fucking, but really, it has been a LONG time now. With war coming, he is needed here. I know my son and he would be very disappointed to miss out on some good old fashioned rape and pillage. Go forth and bring him back, as my nostrils tell me that as the sun rises on the day after the Solstice, it will be time for us to go on a nice delicious raid to the south!" Winking back at Odin, Loki downed his cup of mead and walked out of the hall. As he paused before transforming into eagle form, Odin yelled after him. "Hurry back Loki, there will be LOTS of fresh juicy young Greek pussy for ALL of us SOON!".

His mouth watering at the thought of some delightful horizontal refreshment with fresh Greek meat, Loki held his hands out to his side and closed his eyes. The youngest of the Norse Gods, he still had a rugged handsomeness that belied his youth. His hair blond and beard short, his chest hair grew thick over his chiseled rippling body. Clothed in rough leather and furs, his body began to glow red as his transformation began. His fur turning to feathers and fingers growing into claws, where once a human form stood in its place now perched a great golden eagle. Spreading his wings out wide he flapped wildly and took flight.

Soaring higher and higher into the cold wintry sky, Loki turned south. Thinking of that fateful day a few weeks ago when he and Thor discovered the beautiful Aphrodite bathing in the Seine, he smiled maliciously as he relished interrupting his friend in mid pump as he remembered how he had left him.

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
799 Followers