Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 098

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AMPHRITE!!! For all that is holy you have...."

Dropping her gown, she winked at him and despite his pain and humiliation, as her gorgeous large breasts floated free in the water, and her beautiful wet pussy was revealed, Poseidon sighed and throbbing at the sight, instantly shutting up. Sashaying over to the bed she climbed up onto his chest and held her ripe nipples to his mouth. Instantly the anger of the God at his wife evaporated as the vision of her beautiful nude body now straddling his stomach filled his gaze. As she leaned forward and looked into his eyes with a frighteningly intense arousal, he instantly started sucking her ripe raspberry nip like a mad man as she dangled her fruit before his mouth.

Groaning at the sensation on her nipple, Amphrite whispered. "Poseidon baby, you have been a very good sport through all this! It looks like you gave my Horn of Keto a real run for her money and for that you should be rewarded. Since you have been such a good boy, maybe I will have to give you a special SOLSTICE present!"

Hearing this, he stopped and looked up into her surprisingly friendly face. Grinning, hopeful and shaking, his wrists still chained by the bolts to the bed he studied her expression for any hint of mercy. "Are you going to let me out of these things? I have been good, I SWEAR I HAVE BEEN GOOD!" Crooking his right eyebrow up and smiling, he began gyrating his hips and spinning his erect cock through the water. "And to prove it, I can SHOW you how GOOD I CAN BE!" As he gyrated, the Goddess giggled as the head of his red rigid cock slid over the small of her back. Wanting to feel her husband's hungry mouth spelunking inside her caverns, she gushed onto his strong fluttering stomach.

Sitting up and wiggling further up his chest, Amphrite smiled as she looked at his desperate face now positioned between her thighs. "Well baby, I just might, but it all depends."

"Depends! Depends on what?" Poseidon begged, sensing that perhaps his wife was finally going to let him go.

Now lowering her dripping burrow onto his lips, she sighed. "Depends on how much you show me your love and prove you are a changed man! Here is my deal Poseidon, and if I were you I would take it. You worship at my holy altar with your tongue until I leave for the party, and when I get back I will take your chains off and ride this monster cock of yours so long and hard your balls will POP in the sweet sweet ecstasy of release!" she giggled as she reached behind her back to stroke him as he began lovingly kissing her inner thigh.

Poseidon, having grown quite good at cunnilingus since his imprisonment by his wife grinned, as he now knew he was FINALLY going to get off. Despite his frustration, and the trick played him by Amphrite and Pethio that trapped him in his humiliating position, some part of the God had enjoyed his enslavement and being "forced" to service his wife. Taking his cool long green tongue, he snaked up her vulva and around her quivering mound, wanting to tease her a bit before releasing her flood. Feeling her husband's strong tongue explore and tease her sopping honey cave, Amphrite groaned.

Having been denied his tongue for so long, she had properly turned Poseidon into an expert pussy worshipper over the past few weeks, and as he kissed and licked her to the first of her multiple creamy explosions, she gripped his blue/green hair in the water and shuddered. Sliding down his chest, she curled up and kissed him, tasting her own honey caked thick on his lips.

Winking she said "You have gotten to be quite talented in the pussy licking department Husband. I think I might even have to give you a special treat BEFORE I get back, sort of an early down payment on your gift." Looking over to the golden box containing the horn, she threw her head back and laughed as the idea formulated in her mind.

"Yes, your reward will be great dear Poseidon. You alone among the Gods will be in attendance at the "Girls Only" party, well part of you at least. When I go to the Grace's Palace, I am going to take the horn of Keto with me. Who knows, maybe Pethio and I might even take turns seeing how far we can both swallow it, IF we get enough drinks in us!!!" As she spoke, Amphrite casually laid her hands on his cock and balls and tingled as she felt him throb even harder at her suggestion. Remembering her trick on him before, she continued.

"Yes, instead of ONE lick per orgasm you provide, I will give you one HOUR of constant licking and sucking. I want you so hard and full when I get home, that when you fire those babies off in me I will fill up like a stuffed Dolmade with all your yummy yummy cream. Sound like a good present baby, being the only sausage allowed at the divine clambake? And I promise that as the sun rises on the day after the Solstice, I will come back and ride your big old green cock HARDER than you can stand and give you more pleasure than you deserve!"

Watching Poseidon nod wildly in the water at her words, she grinned as she began to crawl back up his chest to mount his face for another round. "So ready for another go?"

Back on the banks of the Seine, Loki was on the ground trying desperately not to pee on himself as he howled in hysterical laughter. Coming back to where he had left Thor months earlier, he found that the War God had not moved an inch from where he left him. Completely naked and spreadeagle on the ground, the rough Norse Divinity was screaming furiously into the cold afternoon air in blind impotent rage. Looking down at his exposed cock, throbbing and thrashing wildly, Loki took out his cellphone and began filming.

Walking into the clearing, Loki could barely speak through his constant guffaws. "Boy, you sure get yourself into some major league shit sometimes!!!" Holding his camera up, he focused in tight on the God's erect throbbing cock and snapped a clear shot. "Say MEAD!!!!"

"You fucking little cunt face fucking little fucktard fucker, stop fucking around and let me up!!!!" Thor roared as Loki continued to film his humiliation.

"Such language Thor, truly truly shocking!!!!" Loki snickered. As another burst of curses erupted from Thor, Loki continued "I will, I will, don't get your balls into such a vice dickhead. I just need to properly study the situation." Loki laughed back.

Walking around the bound Thor, Loki could not stop laughing as he continued to snap away, filling his phone with hundreds of potential blackmail pictures he could use for years to come. Thor was obviously quite helpless by the glowing blue bonds holding him to the ground, and the trickster God could not pass up the opportunity of teasing his stronger and more powerful friend laying defeated at the nadir of his prowess. Taking pictures of a naked throbbing Thor bound to the ground was just too delicious an opportunity to pass up, and he figured they may come in handy some day. Holding his phone up to show Thor his perfectly clear shot of his nude shame he grinned. "I bet the Valkyries will absolutely LOVE this shot, what do you think?"

As he looked into Loki's smirking face continuing to film his naked humiliation Thor roared and thrashed, both in fury but also overwhelming need as Aphrodite's nectar was NOT letting up its assault on his cock. As he continued to curse, thrash and throb, Loki filled his camera roll completely up.

"Oh thank the Gods of Chaos your father Odin is not here to witness THIS sad sad sad scene! Defeated utterly and totally humiliated and bested by a lowly WOMAN!!! Such a pitiful and degrading sight would probably have him stabbing out his one good eye in shame from seeing this spectacle."

Groaning below, Thor closed his eyes as his face turned bright red in shame as he imagined the shit he would hear for eternity if his father ever found out about his trouble.

Squatting down beside his head, Loki smiled. "So, I take it your little fuck session with Aphrodite did NOT go as you had planned? Maybe you should of let me take her in the first place. NO woman can resist MY charms!!!"

His eyes burning with rage, Thor turned his face up towards his friend and glowered. As he spit and sputtered out more profane invectives, another surge of arousal poured over him as Aphrodite's nectar continued to tease and torment his balls. Furiously raging at his friend, he spat out "You little piece of dog shit mother fucking cunt lipped pussy boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooy!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" His mournful desperate wail tacked on to his threatening taunt made it humorous rather than sinister and Loki's bursts of laughter at his suffering only enraged him more. Finally Loki settled down out of his comic cloud and asked how Thor had gotten into this humiliating situation. Having to stop and pause as he continued to marinate in Aphrodite's marmalade, Thor tried to lie about his severe reversal of fortune.

Hearing Thor's story, Loki just chortled loudly, barely able to keep it together long enough to form a complete sentence. "So, let me see if I can get the story straight. The Goddess of love was so overwhelmed by your love skills, huge dick and superior charms, she decided to tie you up, squirt teasing honey all over your crotch and leave you bound here forever. And she did this because she was so overwhelmed by your "awesomeness" and because you are such a fantastic lover she wanted no other woman to have you? That is your story? You are so completely and utterly full of shit Thor it HURTS!!!! Honestly, if you are going to Lie, you have to make it at least a LITTLE plausible. That is probably he dumbest thing I have ever heard."

Groaning as another wave of arousal swept over him, Thor finally started to calm down as he began to master the erotic surf. "Ok Loki, OK. Look, what can I say? That bitch was CRAZY!!! Her powers, especially here in her lands, are just too strong to resist. Just help me break the bonds so I can get the fuck out of here OK?"

Seeing his best friend at a rare moment of weakness charmed Loki, the perpetual sidekick, and he nodded. Grabbing the thunder God's left wrist he tried for a solid hour to lift it off the ground but it was no use. Finally, covered in sweat, Loki sat down on the ground in complete exhaustion. Thor was stuck fast to the earth and it was no use trying to force him up anymore, the bonds were too strong.

"Look Thor, what did Aphrodite say when she left you like this. I can't even budge you an inch, so surely she must have said SOMETHING!!"

Thor blushed but eventually told Loki about her curse on him. When he explained that he could only be released when he gave his former human girlfriend Grid a thousand orgasms Loki again collapsed to the ground in hysterics.

"This is CLASSIC man, EPICALLY CLASSIC!!!! Grid?!? You have to get GRID off a thousand times? That might be a heavy lift man, nobody even knows where she is now. Boy, you really are DEEP in a huge well of shit THOR!!!!"

Thor grimaced but had to nod his agreement. He and Grid had not parted on the best of terms and if his freedom depended on her good will, he truly was in a well of shit. "Look Loki, YOU HAVE GOT TO HELLLLLLLLLLLL, AHHHHHHHHHHHH" he screamed as another wave or arousal swept through his body.

Giggling, Loki stood up and nodded. "Ok Thor, I will help. I always could charm that gorgeous old girlfriend of yours anyway. Perhaps I can convince her to do me a little favor and help you out." Loki's words stung Thor and he growled but could do nothing as he continued to twitch and spasm in his naked bound state. Watching his friend's furious struggles, Loki waved his hands in the air and once again transformed into an eagle. It would not be easy finding Grid, but, as Thor was his best friend and Odin personally had tasked him with retrieving him back, he knew he had his assignment. Now in eagle form he soared into the bright December sky and headed east, his majestic black wings flapping in the wind.

Back on the mountain of Prometheus, Hecate looked up as she heard the flapping of similar wings over her head. Spinning around to locate the noise, when she saw the four black eagles who had tormented Prometheus for an eternity return and perch on a sharp rocky outcrop, she laughed.

"DEMETRIUS!!!!! Your day is just getting better and better! Look who came back for lunch!"

12