Aphrodite's Kiss Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In that case, I want you to take on every man in this house right now, which we should take to the living room. Three at a time, too. Airtight until we are all ready to stop. I want it filmed, too. I want it to go viral, so it can inspire worship of you in ways that not even you can imagine yet. I want there to be statues of you in every town very soon. I want you to pick priests and priestesses, too. With me as your high priest, your archigallos, as well as the Mayor.

"A Goddess who'd let herself be enslaved out of her love for her son ... that's a level of devotion and love and loyalty that I never thought possible. It's so worthy of reverence and worship that it's not funny. You're truly the Goddess of Love in every way imaginable now, with the purest love that I've ever seen. I'm not worthy of that much devotion or commitment, trust me, as a mere mortal man. That's truly a mother's love," I told Mom with several kisses to the top of her head.

"And what will the ladies do while the menfolk are servicing me so much?" Mom winked at me as I led them all to the living room for a full-scale gang-bang.

"Reverse gang-bang me, of course! That includes Madeira," I winked back as I eased into Jessica's ass now from behind.

I then made all of my lovers empathic sexually, so that they each felt every stroke in each other as if up their own holes. The harder I slammed into Jessica and Mom's three partners ravaged her, the more intense their pleasure all over their flesh. Their lust was so potent that the men tried in vain not to cum too fast, only to be thwarted by new rushes of ecstasy in their bodies. I grinned as I flooded Jessica's bowels and she creamed herself on me, knowing that every woman and man in the room just came as well.

I looked over at Mom as I entered Madeira roughly and she winked at me with cum on her lips and leaking out of each of her holes. Mom never looked half as beautiful as she did now, and she had been depicted by the greatest painters and sculptors of history. She also winked at Madeira, blowing both of us kisses that gave us chills up our spines. She was being taken, even though quite enjoyably, by so many men and she clearly did it for me ... for her love for me. It was amazing!

It was heady wine, I thought as I humped my sweet Madeira, being loved so much by an immortal Goddess and basking in her glory. It was a feeling that if I never felt it again would still be the greatest triumph and happiness of my life. My Madeira and I adored each other, but even that affection paled next to this. It truly was the purest, most beautiful love ever known to man. It was a humbling honor and I would never forget it. No moment of my life or eternity would ever be half so sweet as this again.

"I could never rival her love for you, Master, but it will be the greatest ambition of my life to attempt it. I could never thank you enough!" Madeira spoke to both of us as Mom took on more comers and I spilled my spunk into my Filipina's asshole.

"You know that you count as part of both gang-bangs, as do I, right?" I noted as I entered Mom's tight bottom at last, making her jump and shudder with a rush of excitement.

"I will always love you for this, Mom," I told Mom with a very passionate kiss to the back of her neck.

"And I will always love you this way, son. Our bond will never break now, which is another reason that I'm your willing slut for eternity. I never had this kind of bond with my other children, but I am so proud and glad to have it with you," Mom swore to me as she let me bugger her good and hard.

"Just for that, I'm going to take you to church and fuck you in every single church in town, if not more, right in the middle of Sunday service. Jesus doesn't deserve this level of worship. Only the ancient Gods do, especially my sweet mother, Aphrodite, even if I am rather biased there by our love for each other. I'll fuck you in the pews, at the altar, all of it and we'll dedicate every such death cult temple to you by fucking each other half to death. We can take the rest of my harem along and also seduce the parishioners, I might add," I informed Mom of my plans, making everybody cum suddenly as she did.

"I love you, Mom," I told her simply now with a kiss as I lined up behind Kara and began to take her sweet ass now.

"I love you, too, son. More than I ever did before. You're now the greatest love of my life," Mom told me as she welcomed more dicks inside every hole, her heart full of so much adoration that I shivered yet again at its intensity.

Gods damn it ... I was in love with my own mother and deeply so ... and she was Aphrodite herself! Best of all, it was a liberating love, a sharing one, not a jealous one. She loved me too much to ever make demands of me. I loved all of my ladies, but from now on, I would love Mom above all others. She was now my favorite lover of all.

12