Apocalypse Cum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His penis was hard and so erect it stood out from his body and had begun to leak pre-cum as he talked.

"Touch it, touch it now with both hands and stroke it. Go ahead . . . do it," Steven said.

I tentatively took his cock in my hands and did as he said, stroking it slowly, gently.

"Hold it tighter. Squeeze it, squeeze my balls, he ordered. Keep stroking it and lick the head."

"Oh, fuck, yesssss . . . Steven groaned. Hmmm, lick my balls . . . suck them."

As soon as I started licking and sucking his balls, I could feel his hands on the back of my head, pressing my face closer to him. "Suck them, both of them, get them both in your mouth."

"Sooooo good, hmmm, feels so fucking good," he said as I sucked his balls and massaged with my tongue.

This went on for several minutes, working his shaft with my hands, licking his balls, licking the length of his cock, lightly nipping it with my teeth, my hands becoming wet and sticky from the clear, thin pre-cum that increased and dripped from his pee hole.

"Take that damned shirt off," he growled.

Taking the shirt off, I was now naked. Steven had removed the clip from my hair, and it now hung loosely about my shoulders, partially covering my breasts. "God, you're beautiful," he said, taking in my flushed pink complexion and wide, bright eyes. He brushed my hair back, revealing my nipples, which had darkened in color and were hard and peaked.

"Open your mouth. Open your mouth, Anna."

"Do as I say, Anna, remember your promise."

I slowly, reluctantly opened my mouth.

"Look at me, Anna," Steven said calmly, "Now, put my cock in your mouth."

With a deep sigh of resignation, I covered his cockhead with my mouth, letting my tongue trace the outline and contours of his cockhead.

"That's my little girl, take it all the way in. Work it up and down with your mouth. Take all of it," he said with undisguised pleasure as he pressed my head down on his cock, forcing its entire length into my mouth.

"Look at me."

I raised my eyes to him and saw a sensual grimace spread across his face. I'd never had a man's cock in my mouth before, and though unsure about how and what I was doing, I knew it was giving him immense pleasure. Each time I took his length, he would groan and thrust further into my mouth.

I was surprised when I realized I enjoyed the feel of his cock head, hitting the back of my throat. Occasionally if I were unable to breathe, I would pull at his hands until he released his grip on my head, which would leave me gasping for air and my pussy tingling.

"Oh, fuuuuccck, so tight and warm, Steven chuckled to himself. This is your virgin throat, fuck, isn't it?" His chuckle turning into loud laughter.

He grabbed my head again, and holding it in position began fucking my mouth.

"Look at me!"

I looked at him, my eyes, bright and glassy with unshed tears as I watched his face, the lust in his eyes, the hardened jaw and clenched teeth. He closed his eyes, and as the rhythm of his thrusting increased, so also did the volume of his groans and grunts as he raced toward orgasm.

"Look at me, Anna. I want you looking at me when I cum down your . . ." before he could finish, his cock stiffened, and he flooded my mouth with cum.

"Swallow it, swallow all of it . . ." he urged.

With one hand under my chin, and the other behind my head, Steven pressed his cock so far into my mouth I could feel its tip pulse against my throat as his warm cum slowly drained into my throat.

*****

When he finally pulled his cock from my mouth, I sat on the floor at his feet in a daze. Once he had recovered, he reached down and helped me stand, but instead of helping me to my room, he pointed at his bed, and said, "No, I want you in my bed tonight."

I went to his bed and got under the covers.

"Go to sleep. I have a few things I need to do," Steven said as he pulled on his pants and shoes. I heard the door open and close when he went outside, and I lay there a while wondering what he was doing, but eventually closed my eyes and slept.

I didn't hear him when he came to bed but awoke when he pulled me close to him. I opened my eyes, and nervously lifted my mouth to him when he bent to kiss me.

"You pleased me tonight," he said and kissed me again, harder and more insistently as he guided his tongue between my parted lips into my mouth. I felt his erection swelling against my hip and was relieved when he eased me onto my side and spooned behind me. After letting his hand slowly caress my thighs and hips, he adjusted his cock so that it was nestled in the valley between my butt cheeks, and again whispered . . . sleep.

*****

Steven lay behind her, feeling the heat from Anna's body, smelling the musky scent of her womanhood. She was so young, innocent, and trusting; maybe that was why he felt so attracted to her. Whether she realized it yet or not, she needed him. Last night when he had taken her, he had frightened her and knew if he hadn't locked the doors, she would have gone out into the dark and dangerous to escape him. But today he had let her see his true self and not the brute of the previous night.

Her guard was down, and though she might not like it, she could see that their arrangement was advantageous to both of them. As they lay together in his bed, he could feel the softness of her hair against his cheek and held her tighter; in her innocence, she had pleased him beyond his expectations earlier, and as he held her, he already knew that he was going to fuck her again. That would make it the second time he had enjoyed the girl without protection, and he certainly had no intention of impregnating her. Tomorrow morning he would get up early and drive into what was left of the little town called Madrona. He knew the small pharmacy was still there, and perhaps he'd be lucky enough to find some condoms or maybe a bottle or two of that Plan B stuff. He didn't know why he was even concerned about knocking her up, she'd be gone in a few days anyway, and he'd never see her again, so if she got herself pregnant, then so be it. At least that's what he told himself.

*****

"Go to sleep," he whispered against my ear. Tomorrow's going to be a busy day.

I felt strangely safe and unafraid for the first time in a very long time. With Steven's arm possessively draped over my hip and his large, warm hand gently caressing me between my legs, I pressed my body against his and let myself drift into sleep.


12