Apocalypse: The Last Dhampir

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers

"Do what you must," Abir said softly, arms spread wide open, offering no resistance. Falida looked at him, and then, amazingly, she smiled. Abir was stunned when the young woman threw her arms around him, and then pressed her lips against his. Falida kissed Abir, and she kissed him the way a woman kisses the man she loves, not the way one treats a monster...

"Abir, I don't care if you bleed black or heal fast, you're still my Abir, as soft on the inside as goat's cheese, but easy on the eyes," Falida said, laughing, when they came up for air. Abir looked at her and smiled, then they began the kisses again. On the rocky floor at the summit of the Falaise, the two of them made love for the very first time...

"How did I get so lucky?" Abir wondered as he beheld Falida in all of her glory. Stark naked, hands on her hips, her curvy body glistening in the dark, Falida flashed her lover a coy smile. Abir came to her, and tentatively caressed her face, her breasts and her derriere. When he playfully smacked her bum, Falida glared at him expectantly.

"Abir, I want you to fuck me silly," Falida said haughtily. Abir nodded, smiled, and did as he was told. His eager lips fastened themselves to Falida's breasts, and he slid his hand between her thighs, intruding upon her sweet spot. Falida sighed happily as Abir took the initiative for a change, and laid her on the cool rock, before burying his face between her legs...

"You taste wonderful," Abir paused to say, inhaling Falida's scent, then he began sucking on her clitoris. Falida smiled and rubbed the back of his neck encouragingly. She clucked her tongue when Abir slid two fingers into her pussy, then added a third. Falida soon found herself squealing in delight as Abir worked her over, causing her to writhe on the rocks, for she couldn't get enough of him...

"Fuck me hard," Falida demanded, as Abir took her on all fours. He stroked his hard member while admiring Falida's thick, round bottom. She giggled as Abir literally kissed her butt, then eased his way into her. Falida began grinding her ass against Abir's groin, driving him deeper inside of her. Gripping her hips, he held her into place as he fucked her with passion and authority. Falida screamed passionately, begging Abir for more, and he happily obliged her...

"That was amazing," Abir said, smiling, as he lay on the rocks, with his beloved Falida nestled in his arms. For the first time in Abir's rather eventful existence, everything seemed to be falling into place. He couldn't wait to tell his mother that his dear Falida now knew and accepted him for who and what he was. Dhampir secrets be damned, Abir was determined to be the man Falida wanted, no, needed him to be...

"Took you long enough, ready for another round?" Falida chided Abir, feisty and sharp-tongued as usual. Abir grinned, and just like that, he and Falida resumed their fun. This time, he lay on the rocks, and she climbed on top of him, straddling him and getting ready for a ride. Abir felt himself harden as Falida grabbed his member and stroked him before inserting it inside of her. Forget drinking blood, Falida is my true addiction, Abir thought as he began fucking the hell out of her.

The two of them were so into one another that they didn't notice or sense a certain presence watching them from the darkness. A tall, sleek, pale-skinned form drew dangerously close to the couple, and still neither Abir nor Falida seemed to notice or care. Amid their happy sighs, moans and groans, they seemed to have forgotten the rest of the world...

"Oh my," said Atrice, and the alabaster-skinned, green-eyed and red-haired Vampire licked her fangs, at once disgusted and turned on by what she was beholding. Two humans were copulating, and she was about to pounce on them, eager to drain them of their precious blood, when she sensed something altogether disturbing in the air. Dhampir, Atrice thought, amazed.

The dark-skinned young man who was even now being ridden by the rather vocal curvaceous brown-skinned female was not human, that much was evident to Atrice's senses. Two other Vampires materialized in the darkness beside her, a tall, dark-haired and bearded, bronze-skinned male named Yusef, and a tall and plump, dark-skinned and heavily tattooed female named Rabia. All three wore the tattered remnants of the clothes they'd done into Vampire slumber in, more than two centuries ago...

"Can we feed yet?" Rabia asked, licking her fangs, and Yusef nodded in agreement with her, before looking at Atrice expectantly. Two centuries ago, back when this area was called the City of Accra, Ghana, the Vampires had gone into slumber, following the asteroid which hit the planet Earth, triggering an extinction-level event which wiped out most life-forms, fauna and flora, on the surface of the earth.

"I'm so hungry," Yusef said, and Atrice shot him a wuthering look which chastised him. A few weeks ago they'd awakened from their centuries of slumber, drawn out by the din that their prey made, like any predators worth their salt. The humans, once in danger of extinction due to the asteroid, had definitely bounced back. Sure, they numbered millions now instead of billions, but they'd managed to survive underground while ninety eight percent of the animals and plants died on the surface...

"Be patient, my friends, we've fed on the other groups of humans in this area, but these ones are different, there's a Dhampir among them, we must recruit him to our side or eliminate him, that's the first order of business," Atrice said, matter-of-factly. Yusef and Rabia exchanged a look, then looked questioning at Atrice, their leader.

In ancient times, Dhampirs had been the bane of the Vampires existence. Those half-human, half-Vampire entities were real nightmares, and could rival any Vampire's physical power. Of course, some of those Dhampirs chose to side with the Vampires against humanity, and their cruelty towards humans was legendary. Supposedly, some of humanity's worst dictators and mass murderers had been Dhampirs in disguise...

The prospect of recruiting a Dhampir into their ranks, or if need be, spitefully slaughtering one, thrilled newly risen Vampires like Atrice, Yusef and Rabia to no end. The human clan and their pet Dhampir wouldn't know what hit them. The Vampires retreated to the shadows, and began plotting against their enemies. They'd been waiting centuries for such a large feast, they could afford to wait a little longer...

"Something's wrong, let's hurry up and get home," Abir suddenly said to Falida, as they made their way down the Falaise, heading for their village. The settlements of the Nem-Hash-She clan were a couple of kilometers away, and for some reason, Abir was hurrying. Falida looked at her lover, puzzled by the alarmed look on his handsome face. She'd seldom seen Abir like this...

"Abir, slow down, the Joining isn't for a while now," Falida joked, and she playfully smacked Abir's bum. Abir grinned, and then kissed her, and the worried look returned to his features. Abir hesitated. He couldn't quite explain it, but something inside warned him that a major threat was near. They needed to get out of the darkness and into the torch-lit village...now.

"Let's get home, my lady, my mother will want to speak to you," Abir said evenly, and Falida smiled, all of a sudden she was the one feeling nervous. What woman doesn't dread that special meeting with her male lover's mother? Even among the matriarchal Nem-Hash-She clan, certain things would never change. Hand in hand, Abir and Falida made their way to their village. In the darkness, an ancient evil stalked them, patiently waiting for its moment to pounce...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers
12