Appeasing the Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See plenty of room." He leaned in and kissed her. This kiss was slower and less desperate than the last but no less potent.

"You're still horny after that?" She asked but arched her neck to give him access.

"I'll let you in on a secret, I'm always horny." He lifted a breast and sucked her nipple and she groaned.

"Oh man me too, that's not good. We'll be like those rats that just fuck till they're dead."

"What a way to go," he said, meaning it. She felt his cock nudging against her just before he pushed deep.

"Oh Jack." She moaned, and the sound tingled through him. She was so small he just lifted her up and down on his cock enjoying the way she felt and the way she licked and nibbled his neck. And especially the way she bit him when she came.

"Let me finish you in my mouth." Like he was going to say no to that? He put her back on her feet, but she didn't drop to her knees, instead, she turned off the water. They fought over the towel until they were both dry enough to get back on the bed and she crawled on top of him. She didn't take him in her mouth, but he wasn't about to complain when she straddled him. She eased her hot wet pussy down over him in one smooth glide and then she began to ride him. Her tits bounced and swayed, and he couldn't resist holding on to them while she bounced on his shaft. She rode him to, yet another orgasm and he laughed.

"You're a glutton."

"Damn right I am." She smiled, and he was more than willing to give her all the orgasms she wanted. She seemed to be finished using him as a dildo though because she got off him and took him in her hand instead. She licked the head of his cock and smiled at him. "You taste like a chick."

"Eat a lot of pussy, have you?" He smirked, and she laughed.

"I've eaten a couple. How many dicks have you sucked?"

"None." He smiled, "no desire to."

"You're missing out." She sucked him hard and deep into her throat and he nearly came right up off the bed. The suction and tight ring of her lips nearly pulled him over the edge and it definitely distracted him from seeing her reach for the lube. That is until he felt her slippery finger rubbing against his asshole. Immediately he clenched but she only sucked harder. He knew after fucking her ass without mercy he was a total hypocrite for balking at a finger. She wasn't easily deterred. And he relented. Her finger quickly found what it was looking for. When she found that little gland and rubbed it, he came hard and fast down her throat. His dick twitched and jerked, and he blew more than he ever had before.

Sarah spent the next day avoiding Jack. Not that it was hard when the whole crew was there. But she made sure not to be where he was. She left his trailer early and got everything of hers out of the office trailer and then went to breakfast. She knew there would have to be an awkward conversation at some point. The sex had been too good. Way too good. No way they wouldn't have a conversation about a repeat performance. She definitely wanted a repeat performance. Her pussy was aching for more but that was precisely the problem she wanted it too much.

She made it through the day with no problem, but the night was much worse. She was seriously tempted to find a cheap motel instead but she ultimately, she went back to that little twin bed that smelled like him. She closed her eyes and replayed their night in her head. She'd had plenty of sex, she'd even had anal sex but not like he did it. Just the memory of his huge dick slowly spreading her was enough to give her goosebumps. She got herself off smelling him in the bed, but it wasn't enough. Not even close.

All week she managed to avoid him and all week he got grumpier. When she did see him, he snapped at her and she pretended not to know the reason and he let her. So, when Friday morning came along and one of the crew said Jack wanted to see her in his office, she knew it was time for that awkward conversation. She would stand her ground, no way would she let him know she was as frustrated as he was.

"You wanted to see me?"

Jack looked up from his laptop and glared at her.

"No."

"You don't? But Tony said... oh, nice." She crossed her arms and glared right back at him.

"What?"

"They sent me in here as a virgin sacrifice."

"What?"

"They figure I'll come in here and cheer you up since I did it before."

"How do they know about it?"

"I assume you bragged about the blow job."

Jack pushed to his feet and braced his hands on his desk. "Why would I tell anyone anything, it's my ass on the line."

"You're still worried about getting sued?"

"Hell yes."

Sarah rolled her eyes, "I'm not interested in suing you. I just want to get my job done."

"So, do I and you are a distraction."

"You're a distraction too," she snapped and hated that she'd admitted it. She moved closer hoping to expose the same weakness in him.

"Look I got it okay. The other night was a mistake but there is nothing we can do about it now. I may have an overactive sex drive, but I've never fucked a woman who didn't want it just as bad. You can stop avoiding me it's not like I'm going to grab you and bend you over this desk. I'm not into unwilling women."

The image he put in her head caused her pussy to tingle. Every part of her body remembered vividly just how good it felt when he touched her, and now she was close enough to smell him? To reach out and touch him.

"You're frustrated," she said softly.

"Of course, I am," he growled.

"Want me to suck your dick?" She whispered, she looked up in his eyes and they narrowed just a bit. But he didn't refuse. "I'm not an unwilling woman. She ran her finger down the center of his chest all the way to his belt. "I'd say I'm a little too willing. And a little too interested in the kinky things you're thinking."

She turned away from him and playfully leaned over his desk. "You want to bend me over this desk? Right here where anyone could walk in."

"You're such a cock tease!" He growled and swatted her hard on the ass. She jumped and gasped. She started to stand but he pushed her back down and slapped her again. Her pussy had been wet since she came in but now it was on fire. He laid over her and growled in her ear, "do not move." She didn't. Her body stayed frozen while he walked to the door and flipped the deadbolt. On the way back, he was unbuckling his belt as he walked. He pulled it free of his pants and doubled it over before slapping it across the top of her thighs. She cried out and clamped her hand over her mouth. Her ass was on fire and she was practically humping the desk. He lashed her with the belt again and she squirmed. It was then that he finally rolled her to her back. He jerked open the fly of her jeans and pulled them down as far as he could before he gave up and lifted her legs and pushed them over her enough to expose her pussy.

He penetrated her with one hard push that made her cum immediately she kept both hands clamped over her own mouth to muffle the sound and he didn't let up. He fucked her hard and deep while his fingers worked her clit hard and fast. He rode her through two more orgasms before he jerked Her off the desk and onto her knees. She took his cock with as much force as he'd shown her. She sucked hard and scraped him with her teeth until he came in her mouth. Only then did he finally slump back in his chair.

"I'm sorry. That was out of line."

"No, it was hot as hell." She pulled her jeans and panties back up and looked at him. "That's the problem. We're combustible."

"Why is that a problem?"

"Because its only a matter of time before we both get burned." She left him there and walked out before she did something really stupid like admit she wanted him all the time.

Jack made no move to stop her. He knew that wouldn't go over well but the interlude did succeed in improving his mood so when quitting time came around the guys actually invited him out for beers with them. He was conflicted. This thing with Sarah was weird. He didn't want to piss her off but when he declined the invitation, he could see he'd pissed her off anyway. She readily accepted the invite and completely ignored him when she walked out. He didn't get women. She'd made it clear she didn't want a relationship and yet it seemed to piss her off that he wasn't trying to pursue her.

He should have let it go there. He should have gone back to his trailer or gone for dinner, but he didn't because he was a glutton for punishment, he went to the bar his crew liked to frequent. He saw her immediately, she was playing pool in the back, so he slid onto a bar stool next to one of his guys where he could see her and bought a beer. He talked and drank his beer and pretended not to notice the constant stream of guys hitting on her and buying her drinks. She didn't tell any of them to fuck off. She didn't tell any of them she didn't do relationships though he would bet all the money in his pocket that every guy buying her drinks would be just fine with a sex only arrangement. Why wasn't he fine with that? Why hadn't he suggested it? Why couldn't he stop watching her?

Jealousy crawled up his spine and coiled around his brain until he was ready to tear the arms off the next guy to grab her ass. At that worst possible moment, he watched her walk out with some loser. No way in hell was that happening. He saw which car she got into and waited while the guy started trying to get in her pants and then he knocked on the window.

"You about finished?" He asked, and the guy looked at him like he was crazy. Maybe he was crazy because this was more likely to blow up in his face than work.

"Who the fuck are you?"

"He's my daddy," Sarah glared at him, but she reached for the door. "He doesn't like it when I fuck other dicks huh, daddy?"

"By all means, finish fucking him. I've got two minutes, I'll wait."

Sarah pushed open the car door and stumbled out and he realized she was a lot more drunk than he thought.

"Hey, we're not done." The guy grabbed her wrist and Jack immediately stepped forward.

"Back the fuck off," he growled, and the guy let go. As soon as the loser released her, Sarah put her arms around his waist and leaned into him and it surprised him so much he nearly stumbled backward. He led her away towards his truck and then put her inside. He slid behind the wheel but didn't start the engine.

"You'd really rather fuck that guy than me?"

"No, I'd rather fuck you than anyone else in the world and that's the problem," she sniffed, and his heart clenched. "But then you didn't ask did you?"

"Jesus Sarah, you're giving me whiplash here," he muttered. She crawled across the seat to him and put her arms around him and squeezed. She wasn't affectionate, even after sex she wasn't. He wasn't quite sure what he was supposed to do in this situation, but it seemed like an opportunity too good to pass up, so he wrapped his arms around her and tugged her into his lap.

"I think I drank too much," she mumbled into his neck and he laughed.

"Yeah seems like. Come on I'll take you home." He nudged her onto the seat and buckled her in.

He took her back to his trailer and helped her inside. She crawled up on his bed and laid down like she'd been there a million times.

"I can't do relationships, Jack."

"I know, you mentioned that, repeatedly." He laid down on the bed beside her and she rolled to her back. Her shirt had ridden up exposing a swath of skin on her stomach, so he lightly ran his fingers over it.

"What happened with the limp dick ex? Did he cheat."

"Not him, me."

"You cheated."

"I can't do monogamy. I'm just not made that way." She looked up at him apologetically. "I really like you." She whispered, "I really do, and... well, you're definitely the best sex I've ever had but... I really don't want to hurt you and I will. I always do. I'm sorry. I should just go." Her stomach tensed as she started to sit up.

"Wait just a second." He flattened his hand on her stomach. "No one is going anywhere just yet." She sighed but relaxed back into the bed. She slid her hand across his stomach and slid her fingers down into the front of his jeans. He didn't bother to stop her. The night was bound to end in sex anyway.

"You want it all the time, right?" He asked even as she wiggled closer and ran her tongue up his neck.

"All the time, even worse when I'm near you." He smiled and made a mental note that alcohol was her truth serum.

"I know you think you can fix this but even if we do it every day, I'm still pretty sure I'll eventually have sex with someone else. I mean my favorite position is a threesome." She giggled and sucked hard on his neck.

"Are you willing to compromise?"

"I'm willing to do anything you want." She sighed as she slid her hands under his shirt and pulled it off over his head.

"What if I pick the people you sleep with." She pulled back and frowned.

"What?"

"You'll sleep with who I tell you to. Your threesomes will include me."

Her brows shot up, but her eyes were still really glassy. "That sounds... really hot," she giggled and pressed her body against his. "You can tell me what to do any time." She straddled him on the bed. She pulled her shirt off and rubbed her body against his chest. "You can fuck me a thousand ways," she leaned down and sucked his nipple. "Spank me, choke me, fuck my ass, pull my hair," she sucked his other nipple, "just do it right now, twice." He couldn't help but chuckle at that, but he wasn't about to refuse either. He pulled her down and claimed her lips with his sucking and nibbling her lower lip.

12