Applying the Fertilizer

Story Info
Exhibitionist wife gives the lawn guy a show.
3.3k words
4.35
98.5k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PKong
PKong
29 Followers

My wife and I had hired a lawn service for the summer. They came out every five weeks and applied fertilizer pellets and sometimes sprayed for weeds. Usually one or two guys came out and spent an hour running back and forth over the yard and that was it.

I had noticed a profusion of dandelions spring up across our wooded back yard and I called the service to come out and spray again. They said they could get there within a couple of days.

I had forgotten about it and a couple of days later, my wife came home in the evening with several bags of new clothes.

"After dinner I'd like you to report to the bedroom, I have a special fashion show for you," she winked as she carried the bags into the bedroom. My mouth hung open and my cock sprang to life at the thought.

Dinner went too slow for my taste. As soon as it was over, I cleared the table and my wife disappeared down the hall towards the bedroom. I soon followed her.

She had placed a chair center room and motioned to me to sit and said be a good boy. She still had her work clothes on and she went into the walk-in closet. After several minutes she returned in a nice silky robe. She sidled up to me and rub her silken-covered tits over my mouth. I opened to suck her nipples, but she forbade me and continued rubbing herself on my face. Just as I began to think I should get a condom -- our current birth control -- she froze looking past me out the window.

"Damnit, the lawn guy is here," she groaned.

"Fuck 'em, I want to see my baby prance for me," I replied, "besides they'll only be a minute, they're just spraying the back yard. How many are there?"

"I only see one."

"Fuck 'em. They probably can't see in the window too well anyways."

She considered this. "If you insist, darling," she coos. She struts around me, opening her robe, displaying her beautiful breasts, shaking them in my face. A couple of times she moves behind me, prancing right next to the window. I know she likes to bare her top in public places and I wonder if she remembers he is out there and whether the lawn guy can see her.

She whirled around me one last time and then disappeared into the closet. Suddenly, I have an idea. I walk to the light switch and turn on the bright overhead lights. If they couldn't see her before they certainly would now.

A short while later, she reappeared in a sheer peach-colored teddy trimmed with ruffles, panties and stockings. She looked hot. She danced right to me, straddled my leg and rode it for a minute. I could feel her pussy place a hot kiss on my leg. When I tried to nuzzle the tender valley between her breasts she giggled and pranced away.

"You like this outfit?"

"Oh very much, can you tell?"

"I can tell there's a bulge in your pants," she said grinning and turning to look out the window, "and I think the lawn guy has one in his shorts too. He's standing there, sprayer in hand, ogling my body from the waist up."

I couldn't see him because I was sitting off to one side.

"Well then he is a lucky lucky guy," I said.

"Well I have more outfits and he'll just have to stand there and get luckier, won't he?" she winked at me and practically skipping into the closet. Instead of changing in there, she brought out the rest of her outfits, hung them on the drapery rod and returned to her place by the window. She stood facing the window, smiling as she slowly lifted the top of the teddy. I could tell she was making eye contact and she raised the hem of the teddy over one breast then the other then letting it fall and twirling around before doing it again.

"Poor guy," I said, half speaking to my cock, half speaking to the lawn guy, "I'll bet he's all frustrated now."

"Ah, well here." she lifted the teddy over her head in one smooth motion. She was topless and smiling broadly out the window. Then she made a big show of stooping to take off her panties and holding them up on one finger to demonstrate her nakedness to the lawn guy without really showing it all. Now only her stockings remained, but he probably didn't know she had them on anyways since he could only see from her waist up.

Then I saw her point to herself as if questioning something and then she turned to me with a big uh oh face.

"I think he's coming to the front door, what should i do?"

"Answer it," I smoothly replied.

"Like this?" you point to yourself.

"Well, sure! You already showed him the top half."

"What would I do?"

"Invite him in and offer him a beer"

"I'd have to wear the robe at least; I couldn't just show up naked."

"That's fine, wear one", I said.

"What you gonna do?"

"Hide in the other room and see what develops." I proposed, "He doesn't know I'm here."

The doorbell rang. We looked at each other as the tones echoed around the house.

"You know he's gonna want to do more than watch, and I'm not sure I want to," she said slipping on the robe over her stockinged body.

"Well, baby, you know I've always wanted to watch, so you if you want to ..." I offered.

"I'm not sure," she turned to me, "I'm not really into jumping into bed with strangers."

"Then don't." I answered, kissed her cheek and slid my fingers inside her robe to pat her mons. Then I went into the guest bedroom to hide.

I heard her walk down the hall and down the steps and open the front door.

I could barely hear their conversation. I did pick out the words, "liked your show" and "don't know" and "bourbon". But whatever he said must've worked because when I heard the door shut, I heard them both inside.

I heard the soft steps of my wife come up the steps and into the kitchen. She called out, "would you like ice with that?"

"Yeah, sure," I heard his reply from the foyer.

"Go ahead downstairs into the den; I'll be there in a minute."

"Okay." and I heard deliberate steps down.

I heard the liquor cabinet open in the kitchen. Hmmm, this could get interesting, I thought.

I stepped out of the upstairs guest bedroom and tiptoed down the hall towards the kitchen. My wife appeared around the corner with a Coke in her hand that she sipped from, while holding a bottle of Beam and two glasses of ice. She jumped at seeing me there then a mischievous smile appeared across her face.

"She leaned forward and whispered into my ear, "Geez, I can't believe I'm gonna strip for a man I just met, I told him I'd give him a little show. His name is Ted," she paused, "I am so nervous, are you sure about this?"

"Positive," I replied, "and I'll be watching, making sure you're safe. Should I get you a condom from the bedroom?"

"Nooooo, not planning on doing that. I'm just gonna dance a little for him, tease him with some skin and then call it over. Then I'll be come up and finish that show, okay?" she winked, picked up the drinks again and while blowing a kiss at me, headed down the stairs.

I waited until I heard them downstairs before sneaking down partway to peek through the railing. The lawn guy, Ted was right below me on the couch staring at my wife's behind. She still had her robe on and was bent over the stereo pushing buttons. A moment later some music with a nice steady beat started playing. She walked over to the coffee table, lifted her Beam and Coke and chugged it in several gulps. She set the glass down and began to sway her hips to the music, her arms hugging her body as she moved around the room.

Every ten seconds or so, she'd stop and part her robe a little and snake a leg towards him and the top of her stockinged thigh would come into view. She gives him that little wicked smile, closes the robe and sashays away around the room again. I could tell she was pretty nervous because she seemed to be doing the same thing over and over. The alcohol must've kicked in because finally after a short while, she stopped, parted the top of her robe and her beautiful 36Cs popped into view. She swayed her shoulders back and forth causing her breasts to dance for his pleasure. Ted obviously enjoyed this display because soon he was rearranging his shorts to ease his bulge.

She closed the robe again and danced away. Ted chugged his drink and set it down. He leaned forward and sat on the edge of the couch. She danced around and turned for her next display not realizing he was much closer this time. When she saw him she jumped at his closeness but stayed where she was. She had a knee cocked out and as she turned it open, her robe parted this time from top to bottom. Her breasts and little trimmed muff came into view. Ted's hand slid out and up her thigh to her mons, sliding a finger along her gash and up her stomach to lightly stroke a breast before she jumped and closed her robe. She waved a finger admonishing him while grinning and dancing away. This time she stood across the floor facing away. She bent at the waist and let her robe slid to one side while she circled her behind to the beat, her cheeks coming more into view with each circle. Finally her naked behind was in full display. Ted's eyes were riveted to her. She stood, her robe fell into place and she danced around again.

When the current song ended she pranced to the coffee table and made them both another drink. They toasted and she chugged hers. Her robe fell open revealing her body to Ted again. She set her glass down, grinned and closed her robe. Another fast song began and she began to step around the room, this time she pulled the robe away from her body and gyrated her body letting a hand caress her breasts and stomach. She turned away from him and again circled her behind to the beat but this time she stepped back until she was again close to Ted, weaving her pretty butt right in his face. He reached out and touched her behind, and she continued to gyrate in his hand. He reached lower and again touched her vagina but this time she stayed put and began to ride his hand in long slow strokes to the beat.

"Ohhh, I like that," she encouraged, "don't stop."

I could tell she was getting very turned on because her eyes were closed and she softly bit her lip in concentration. Her body shook a little as the steady stroke took its toll. She threw off the robe and dropped to all fours, her behind still sticking back at Ted. I could hear her groan as he stuck a finger into her. Knowing how much she loved to be fingered, I knew she was a goner. She had completely forgotten the striptease act; everything was focused upon Ted's finger sliding into her.

Ted dropped to his knees behind her. With his other hand, he pulled the elastic of his shorts aside and began to stroke his thick cock in earnest. At the same time he inserted another finger into her, eliciting a long hiss of pleasure from her.

"Yesssssssssssssss, more"

Encouraged by this Ted stuck a third finger into her. This brought on that deep guttural moan that I knew all too well. She was gonna cum real soon, real deep and by a complete stranger. Completely excited by this, I freed my cock from my pants and began stroking to the sight before me. Ted stroked himself faster and faster, he was getting real close. I knew that soon her back and buttocks would be coated in sperm.

"Oh god ..." she groaned, "oh my god," she grunted onto his fingers, "I ... am ... gonna ... fuc ... kinggggg ... cummmmmm." her voice rose with each word until the last word was a squeal.

"Ooooooooooooh" her body shook on his three fingers as the waves hit her. She shook her head from side to side savoring the pleasure, her tits bouncing. As it subsided her arms collapsed and she lay face down on one arm on the carpet with her behind up in the air, still stuffed with Ted's fingers.

As he pulled his fingers from her, a wide smile formed on her face, "ahhhhhhhhhhhh" she sighed, "soooooo nice."

Seeing her cum like that must've sent Ted over because his stroking suddenly stopped, and he squeezed the base, trying to slow the rise of boiling sperm from his balls. He moved in closer, holding himself tight. Just as I expected him to shoot all over her, he leaned in and slid his weighty cock right into my wife's unprotected nest. I could see her eyes open in alarm but he grabbed her hips, gave a mighty groan and shot his boiling seed deep into her womb. The muscles in his arms rippled as he pulled her back and forth along his cock. She couldn't do anything but ride it out with him. Even after finishing, he stayed inside her holding her hips up tight to his body.

I began to search my memory for the date of her last period. My cock shrank as I concentrated on counting the days forward. Hmmm, fourteen days, dead in the middle of her fertile time. Oops.

"Can I get up now," she asked him.

"Hold on, lemme feel you for a bit," he was slowly grinding into her, barely moving.

"I'd like to get up now," she asked more firmly this time.

"Come on, little lady, just ride it out with me. I won't hurt you."

At this comment, a worried look came over her but she didn't say anything. I knew I should be stepping in to extricate them but I was transfixed by the scene before me. My cock again hardened in my grasp. Besides, I reasoned, she wasn't getting hurt, she just wanted up.

Ted continued to hold her hips tight to his body while he ground into her. This must've gone on for about twenty minutes; the only sound was the squishing of their sexual nectars between their bodies. After that though, he increased his rhythm and he began seriously humping her from behind. She had been merely complying with his demands but when he increased his tempo I could see her countenance ease and she began to breathe deeply again and occasionally biting her lip. But this time she was silent. Then he started grunting and groaning, telling her how hot she had looked in the window stripping for him…how much of a tease she had been...how her dancing had made him want her, made his cock hard. I knew this kind of talk was only going to excite her and sure enough she rose up on all fours and began working against his stroke.

Suddenly he stopped, "roll over," he commanded her.

Without hesitation she pulled forward off his cock, which bobbed with the sudden release. It was glistening with their juices. She rolled to her back and spread her legs.

He moved in and right away he seated himself deep inside my wife. Her legs rose in the air and wrapped around his back, he leaned into her and began a hard steady fuck. All I could see of my beautiful wife was one arm, both legs in the air, part of her buttocks and his cock sliding in and out of her swollen nether lips.

It was a workout this time. They grunted and groaned to their steady sweaty union. No fancy words, just a cardio workout with the beads of perspiration pouring off the both of them.

Watching this display of power brought me to orgasm and I silently oozed my cum into the carpeted stairs.

As I lay there, shrinking cock in hand, I heard my wife's groans increase until there was a definite heightened pitch. For a brief moment she hung on the precipice, body tensed. Then with a deep grunt she released an orgasm that curled her toes over his body.

Ted also then began to groan with increased intensity, probably from the clenching vagina clamped around his cock. She egged him on, "come on baby, and shoot that hot come into me again. Make me feel it deep inside, come on baby!"

This had the effect of pushing him over. His whole body went rigid over her and with a loud anguished cry and eyes rolling back, another load of sperm burst into my wife. He collapsed upon her and they lay quiet for a few minutes.

The quiet was broke by, "Oh my gosh, my husband is due home any minute!"

I grinned as I heard Ted spring up from her and I stealthily returned up the stairs to the bedroom to lie on the bed. I heard them at the front door in hushed tones and the door close.

A moment later she walked into the bedroom in her robe, a perplexed look on her face, "Uhm, you heard things got a little out of hand?"

I smiled and reached for her, "I guess went for it, huh?"

"Where were you when I tried to get up the first time? I thought you were gonna step in if it got out of hand."

"Sorry, babe. By the time I thought of it, it seemed too late to stop him from cuming into you and he didn't seem to be hurting you."

"But I didn't need him to hold my ass in the air for so long."

I slipped her robe off. I held her at arms length and appraised her. She was beautiful, hair in total disarray, cheeks flushed and her body covered with sheen of sweat. Her inner thighs were sticky with goo, some had run down to the tops of her stockings. She had that perfect "I've just been fucked" look going. My cock hardened and I pulled her onto the bed.

"So you know this is your fertile time?" I asked. "Any chance you might get, you know....?"

"Are you kidding? I felt an ovary twinge out an egg this morning." she snorted, "He splattered only about a gallon of sperm against my cervix, held my ass to the sky and gravity took his little guys all the way to my tubes ... whaddyu think?" she asked sarcastically.

Then she whimpered, "What are we gonna do?"

"I'm thinking I better get some of my little racers in there real quick to take the checkered flag."

She gave me a grimace, leaned back against the pillows and spread her legs wide for me. Her vaginal lips, puffy, angry red and coated with his sperm slowly opened of their own accord. She rubbed her lower belly in small circles and said, "Well honey, I'd say you're running a distant last right about now." She paused looking down at herself and added softly, "In fact, I'd say he's probably won the race already."

PKong
PKong
29 Followers