Appreciating Amanda Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was different though. Karen confessed to me that the exam paper shenanigans were just a means to an end. She sensed a hint of something in me and felt, rightly as it turned out, that I would not want to leave her unsatisfied.

I have to tell you that she came several times on my fingers that afternoon, Amanda, and showed servile delight in licking them as clean as she could. It served on that occasion, but I resolved to wear gloves in future.

That was an excellent choice, for fetishist as she is, Karen nearly fainted with anticipatory joy when she saw me slip them on before our next exploration.

Nonetheless, several spankings and repeated canings had limited effect upon her. She always came back for more: her appetite seemingly insatiable. She was not one to withhold, even with my dirty panties stuffed in her mouth.

Eventually we progressed to my home next door to hers, where disciplinary action could be more easily meted out without disturbing others.

The severest whipping would make her cross pain thresholds that weaker souls would blanch at; but this harsh discipline bred desire in both her and me.

After a good chastisement, Karen was particularly gifted in expressing her thanks with one of the most inventive tongue I have ever had the pleasure to feel.

I only once spanked her in the open. It was late one evening in May, just as the sun was setting, when she was pressed down over my lap in the pergola in her own garden.

The pink hues of the sky offset her blushing bottom beautifully. And I'd very cleverly chosen pink panties for her to slip down to her knees to match the splendour of the evening sky. Once removed completely and inserted in her mouth, they also more than served to address her tendency to cry out and disturb the serenity of the moment.

My sartorial taste stopped me from turning that blush too deep a hue, but it was pleasing to see a light bruising on Karen's arse reflecting the darkness of the night sky before I had done. It was even more pleasing to remember the night gardening that ensued.

I can still stand amongst the laurel bushes at twilight and remember her sweet lips probing under my skirt, while I appeared, from afar, to be guiding her in her creative planting.

Admittedly, more recently, you, my dear Amanda, have brought that recollection to the fore. Your youthful engagement with my eager cunt lips amongst the very same laurels does add more than a certain frisson to such memories.

I do so love the way you look up at me full of expectation. I pause in one of my discourses. Our eyes meet. I flick my skirt impatiently and then you are there between my thighs.

I adore the way your back arches as you embrace the heady perfumes of my expectant sex. I delight in the way that you have become so practiced in pushing my knickers to one side to expose my moist need to your devious fingers and gentle lapping tongue.

You may be quite expert in my fundament, Amanda, but you are quite unparalleled in your ability to draw cries of appreciation from me as your face is glued to my inner labia and you seek out the clitoral bud, that you have learnt to tease unmercifully.

(This girl has learnt as you have taught mistress. Her tongue is your instrument and is only of value in so far as the words that trip off it or the moist saliva that it conveys to your damp cunt, serve to please you and delight you mistress.)

(This girl is at your disposal. Lift her skirt and birch her bottom as she licks and pleases you. Let her suppressed mewls of pain add to your pleasure and requite you in your need for complete control over your house pet).

House pet indeed! You do make me smile so, Amanda. Now do go and fetch that birch you were entertaining my ears with. I have a mind to beat your bottom until you wail for telling me such naughty things. Don't look up at me with that trembling lip, girl. You know that you love it!

Why, I think you could come just by being birched. There is almost no need to sexualise you either before or afterwards -- but there again sexualising you, my dear, is so much fun.

Now, before you go to do-your-duty by me, though, kneel down and kiss my foot. You know that is what your pursed lips are for. That's it, curve the spine. Show yourself off in all your eighteen year old teenaged gawkiness.

One day you will learn how to be truly elegant under my tutelage, girl. Kiss and lick and please. That is your role. That is your purpose. You are my ornament and you must know that you are the most precious ornament that I possess.

And while you obey me so delightfully, let me tell you that, whether the pet is eighteen or bordering on forty, the point of first contact when the warmth of soft hands finds the backs of my thighs is always a happy moment. It was with Karen and with Alexandra. It was especially so with you Amanda.

And it is a contact to be continued until the appetite is fully sated and beyond. I admit to some initial nerves and reluctance to play to Karen Kincaid's unrestrained masochistic tendencies.

Yet, in retrospect, I really have to admit, that beating, berating and birching a submissive woman or girl, such as you Amanda, is entirely home territory for me now...

12