Appreciating Cory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile Abs 2 places the thick head of his cock right against my pussy. Tyler told them I was off limits for fucking and he kept to that rule. He just ran the head of his dick up and down my slit. It turned me on, but it freaked me out, because I was afraid that he would just get bored and go ahead and fuck me. When Abs 3 finished using my throat as a receptacle for his cum, I thought he would pull out, but that wasn't the game.

Now, I had to work Abs 3 to an erection. So, I was fighting a shrinking penis, trying to keep it hard, or get it at least back to hard, before it totally deflated. Thus, for the first time, I started actively sucking. Abs 2 was a distraction, sliding his hot thick cockhead up and down my wet, needy cunt. Still, I managed to press my tongue against the bottom of Abs 3's dick and suck hard enough to get him thrusting a little until he was ready to fuck again.

They switched then. Abs 2 put his Tyler flavored dick in my mouth and Abs 3 started fucking Tyler. Almost right away after the switch, the song changed and Abs 3, with a hint of Tyler, was back in my mouth again. And if all that sounded confusing and as depraved as hell, the rest of the two hours that we played this game of musical cocks was complete chaos.

When the last song ended, and the last cock left my mouth, I had swallowed seventeen times. They all came three times in that two-hour period, which seemed incredible to me. Prior to last night, I had never even put the effort in to see a guy cum twice in that short a period, much less four times, which was the amazing feat of two of the Abs boys. The volume was minimal by the third cum, but it was no less abusive to my senses to have to swallow again.

Tyler had the decency to untie me, with the help of a couple of Abs, and together, they re-tied me, so I wouldn't masturbate while they slept. I didn't get a bed, I did get a pillow though.

The next morning, the Abs all left for whatever plans they had for the day. That left six of us to take turns in the shower and guess who got to go last? The water was bitterly cold, I didn't shower so much as rinse off.

We dressed for the ride home. I got to put on my red bathing suit again. Jenna promised I could borrow hers anytime, at which I tried not to audibly scoff. Once in the car, I fell back to sleep. I slept the entire three-hour ride home from the beach. Allyssa dropped Tyler and I off at my apartment and we went inside to wait for Cory.

I changed into a pair of shorts and a tank top. Tyler 'recommended', which is a nice way of saying insisted, that I not wear a bra. "I'm going to leave when Cory gets here." Tyler told me.

My eyes went wide with suspicious hope at that. Tyler giggled.

"I know I'm not your favorite person right now. But, I imagine when Cory walks in, you are going to want nothing more than to fuck him senseless. I want you to remember that feeling, forever. Stop playing stupid games and enjoy sex with my friend, or we will have to take another trip to the beach."

I had a dozen smart ass answers to her ultimatum, but I decided to keep my mouth shut.

Tyler was true to her word. She gave Cory a friendly peck on the lips when he got home. He looked like he had just come back from a night with the guys, unshaven, a little dirty, he smelled like sweat.

"Did you two have fun while I was gone?" Cory asked.

"Oh, Cupcake and I had a great time, didn't we Brit?" She asked with a grin.

"Y-yes." I answered. And she gave me a hug and a kiss on the nose and said, "Good girl.", and she left.

Cory wanted a shower. Cory did not get a shower. At least, not right away. I attacked him as soon as the door closed behind Tyler.

I'm not very big, especially compared to Cory, but the need to be fucked was like an adrenaline rush. I kissed him hard, surprising him. He dropped his bag with a loud thud to the floor and put his arms around me.

"Great to see you too Brit, I missed you." He smiled, when my tongue pulled out of his throat.

I grabbed him by the shirt and shoved him against the wall. I kissed him and kissed him. My lips open wide against his mouth, my tongue darting in to fuck his mouth as it pierced his lips. I dropped my hands and blindly, feverishly tugged at the button of his shorts. I practically ripped the zipper down, before shoving the material over his hips, to land with a soft thud at his feet.

Then, I sank to my knees. He was already semi-erect when I got there, but I wanted this dick in me now. I attacked it with my mouth and sucked and gagged myself on it. He was so surprised he tried to stop me. "What are you doing Brittany?"

I stopped and looked up at him. "You aren't that stupid." And I dove back down and had him as hard as he's ever been within a minute. I undid my own shorts, while I sucked his cock. When I was sure he was as erect as he was going to be, I yanked him to the floor by his shirt, placing him on his back.

He looked up at me with wide eyes and surprise and I mounted his cock. It slid in so easily. The cold shower that morning might have taken away the edge, but the last forty-eight hours had not trouble catching up with me. I straddled him and fucked as hard and wild as I have ever fucked in my life. My hands were roaming his chest, his face, his hair in a completely non-symmetrical frenzy of action. My mouth was all over his and on his prickly, unshaven neck.

And my pussy was in heaven. I had never cum as hard or as often as I did for the next eight hours. The first time he came, I went down on him until he got hard again and fucked him until he came again. Then I did it again, it took longer to get him hard, but I managed. And I fucked him again, cumming my fool head off, as I did.

After his third cum, he demanded a rest and we took a shower together and I fed him. An hour later, I was fucking him again, right there in my kitchen. Another first, I had never had sex with Cory outside the bedroom before.

After his fourth cum, we stayed naked and snuggled on the couch, so he could tell me about his guy trip. I told him nothing about my trip to the beach. "It was fun. I missed you." A lie and a truth. Fifty-fifty.

"I'll have to leave more often if you keep treating me like this." Cory smiled.

"NO!" I shouted. "I'll treat you like this, so you can leave less often, how does that sound?"

He laughed. "What did Tyler do to you?"

"She fucked you, not me." I raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah." Cory's smile faded. "About that."

"It's okay Cory. We can blame being drunk. It's over." I kissed him.

"Well." Cory paused. "If she shared, would you want to do it again?"

I paused. "We can talk about it later. I hope you'll never want to do it again unless I do." And I took his cock into my mouth and sucked him until he came and kept sucking him until he was hard enough for me to mount him and fuck him again.

**********

A month later, I am still fucking Cory every time I have a chance. Our sex life is incredible. My orgasms are insane. He is so happy, he started wearing a tie when we go out with friends. He brags on me constantly. I cling to him and dress more conservatively when we go out. Tyler? I haven't seen her the entire time. Did I want to? Nope. But, a part of me is very glad that we hung out that weekend.