Apprenticeship Program Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's do a bit for the kinky crowd." Chad suggested. "A little bit of bondage and pain, just to confirm that she is here against her will."

"Rich, let's bind her spread eagle on the round table in the playroom and test her pain/pleasure threshhold. Put the blindfold back on her, but no gag."

They stripped her, took her indoors, and tossed the "king kong" in a pan of sterilizer. The table was on the other side of the large playroom. A large round table that could be maneuvered to various angles. It could also be spun at three speeds. She was bound spread open on this table, her wrists and ankles secured in place, but not so tightly that she couldn't struggle. With the table flat, Chad approached with a burning candle. Skillfully, he dripped the hot wax up one arm, then the other. Slowly he dripped the hot wax directly on one nipple and watched its reaction. He repeated on the other nipple.

"Beautiful nipples, slut!" He dripped the hot wax around each breasts and down her belly then held it over her already swollen and sore clitoris. He dripped the hot wax for several minutes directly onto her open pubic box. She squirmed and writhed violently against her bonds, but in vain. He stopped and let the wax cool for a few minutes then peeled it off, first one nipple, then the other, and finally her clit.

"Check out her wetness, Fred! See, I told you she'd like it! Now we'll try the clips and maybe she'll get a taste of subspace." He opened another drawer in the cabinet and produced some decorative clips. They were jeweled and beautiful. He applied one to each nipple, and she bucked as the teeth closed around her tender flesh. Then he applied one to her clitoris, and she screamed at the shock of it. Chad tilted the table and slowly began to spin it, the weights on the clips tugged painfully on her nipples and clit. "All dressed up for our online guests! Rich, get me the dildo she had in earlier. It's in the sterilizer pan." The table stopped and Rich retrieved the dildo and inserted it into her ass. Her hips spontaneously lifted. He pumped it a few times, and she ground herself against it apparently oblivious to the pain of her nipples and clit.

"I'm going to finish this. Make sure you get her face when I remove the clips." Without any further explanation, he unzipped and produced his own massive penis. The table was now in a full upright position, so he slid his penis into her wet and hungry hole and began to pump. After a few minutes, he released one nipple clip and she bucked against him. "Did you see that, Fred?"

"Yes ... beautiful!"

Chad continued to enjoy his victim. He released the other clip and again, she bucked hungrily against him. He pumped several more times, pulling all the way out then ramming his hard cock deeply into her. He ripped the clip from her clit just before he shot his cum into her. She trembled and shuddered all over as her body spasmed in mind-bending orgasm. She shot her cum for the first time ever.

"Woohoo! Look at that! She shot it!"

"Yeah, I got it!" Fred replied.

The three researchers sat for some time in front of a wall of computers. "She did alright today, don't you think," Fred asked.

"Not bad. She'll have to get more cooperative, though, or we'll have to get rougher. One way or another, for our information to be remotely valid, we'll need her to fight us more convincingly. She's having too much fun."

"Well, it's only the first day. She's bound to be sore, so if we continue to build on today, that should do it." Fred said.

"Or, we could stimulate her and forbid her to climax?" Rich suggested.

"That's an investigation of its own ... one we will get to, I'm sure, at some point. Right now, I'm more interested in how often she can orgasm and how deeply even against her will. That's the major hypothesis we're trying to support. 'Women thrive in the role of natural sex slave.' Now, obviously, we just have one woman here right now, so eventually, we'll need more women, but I want to get some patterns noted. We can then use the website income to buy a larger facility to house 100 women next year. Can you imagine? A hundred naked, beautiful sex slaves walking around all the time, competing for our favor. And compete they will!" He sighed deeply. "But for tonight, she has been a good little slut."

The three agreed. They directed the girl to the large tub where they hosed her down, and scrubbed her thoroughly. She was douched and given an enema to clean out her backside. She was then allowed 30 minutes in the hottub to just soak and relax. It was obvious how good that felt.

She was lifted out of the hottub, her hands cuffed behind her. She spit at Chad, and he slapped her across her face and across her breasts.

"We're pretty much done for tonight, I think, except for recording the data. How would you like her?" Rich asked.

They secured her back in the exam room, once again with her arms pulled overhead and her feet taped into the stirrups.

"It was a good day, hmm?" Chad ask the other men.

"Absolutely. A wonderful start, except that we now have to record our findings for today." Fred stroked her smooth pussy and she squirmed.

"In spite of herself!" Chad added, and they chuckled.

They started out the door.

"Oh, I almost forgot. Can't leave you alone all night." Chad inserted her familiar vibrator, turned it to medium, turned out the light and closed the door.

12