April Fools Darling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're not done, by the way," Tony told her simply before he rose off of the bed.

Sara lay still in shock, waiting for him to come back and release her, but when he came back to the bed, to her side so that she couldn't even stretch out her feet to kick at him, he was holding up a six inch vibrator, shaped and ribbed like a cock, with an obscene head and a wide base.

She shook her head at him, twisting her body away even as he grabbed her hips and held her to the bed. In one quick move, he'd forced it inside of her. It didn't fill her like he had, but the hardness of it pressed her pussy apart, filling her in a way that felt both unnatural and horrifically welcome. Sara shook, trying to force it out of her body, but her pussy wouldn't obey, clinging onto it without any angle or gravity to help get rid of it. Feeling herself pulse around it, Sara watched as Tony came back to the side of the bed with her panties, and then climbed over her body so that he could pull them over her ankles and up her legs before he turned back to her.

"Will those keep it in?" he asked her, seemingly serious, and she bucked on the bed, screaming at him from behind her gag.

What was he doing? Sara stared at him, feeling her pussy clench and unclench in renewed response. She'd still been wet from before, from him making her cum around him, and now he had rubber dicks stuck into two of her holes, keeping her body awake with desire.

"Maybe it won't," Tony whispered, grinning. Thinking about how long he'd leave her like this, and what a state she'd be in when he came back to her, Tony retrieved her jeans. It took longer to force her back into them, but climbing over top of her and holding her legs down allowed him to get them over her ankles and then back up over her body, pulling them along with him so that, finally, she lay squirming on the bed, still cuffed and gagged, but now half-dressed. Nobody but him and her to know that, beneath her tight jeans and her silken panties, there was a vibrator filling her sopping wet pussy.

Watching her, he turned it to its lowest setting, and watched her shut her eyes and shake in response when it came to life inside of her. There were tears squeezing out of her eyes again, and he suddenly realized that she wouldn't be able to get enough breath in from around that gag if he wasn't careful, so he turned off the vibrator and went to the bed.

Gently, Tony unhooked the butt plug's strap from behind her head and pulled it from her lips with a squelch, so that she gasped in air and licked her lips, breathing heavily.

"Say thank you?" he joked, and she nodded, though she couldn't speak, still trying to catch her breath.

"Alright then, I'll see you soon."

Before she could say anything more, Tony used his remote to turn the vibrator to its second lowest setting, enjoying the thrill that went through his blood when she squealed out his name in response. Turning away from her, even as she begged, he picked up a pair of sweatpants he'd left laying on the ground and left the room, waving goodbye just before he closed the door behind him. He was hungry, and she'd be fine while he ate.

Watching him close the door, Sara closed her eyes and tried to block out the thing shaking in her pussy, her tight jeans and panties holding it tightly in place and constricting her so that her whole body felt full, and she couldn't think. She tried closing her legs, and she tried leaving them open, but no matter what she did, the movement and the constriction made it unbearable, and she couldn't help screaming when another orgasm tore through her. Her clit was pounding with the stimulation inside of her body, and then she could swear that the thing inside of her began moving more quickly, so that she screamed Tony's name and begged for him to come back, but it only seemed harder inside of her body, moving more forcefully and insistently inside of her...

* * * * *

Before he'd even finished fixing his sandwich, Tony had heard Sara scream out with another release. He'd grinned then, and gone toward the bedroom so that he could use the remote to amp it up further. He took it two levels higher, listening to her beg from beyond the door, and then went back to finish fixing his meal. When it was fixed, he went back to the door before eating, and took it back down to its lowest setting, figuring he'd give her at least a few minutes before he took it up to its highest point and really drove her crazy.

For more than an hour, he toyed with her, while enjoying his meal and drinking a beer and wandering between his kitchen and his living room. He even called Markus, briefly, to tell him that everything was going as planned and they'd be ready to have a weekend for the books.

When he finally went back to the room, he found Sara covered in sweat, shaking and whimpering, and begging for him to release her when she saw him.

"You want me to undress you, I take it?" he joked, the vibrator inside of her already turned off.

Sara's throat was too dry to answer, and she didn't know what he'd do next, but she wanted the thing out of her. "Yes," she croaked. "Please, Tony, please."

He petted her body, running his hand down fro her neck and over her breasts, over her abdomen, before coming gently to her jeans and releasing them, pulling them down with her soaked panties and then coming back for the vibrator. She was soaked with her juices, having cum so many times as he'd been playing with her. It came out of her easily, and she sighed when it left her, its exit being a different, and welcome, kind of release.

With her naked on the bed again, he sat beside her and put a pillow under her head. Then he left the room and came back with a bottle of wine, and a cup and a straw. He didn't want to uncuff her yet.

Grateful for the moisture, for anything to wet her throat, Sara sucked in wine through the straw that Tony offered, her eyes closed and in denial of the scene around her. She was naked again, laid out on his bed, and he was beside her, sitting up in the bed and dressed in only sweatpants, his ripped torso rising above her in what now seemed threatening, all over again, even as she was painfully aware that her hands were still cuffed above her, sore from her struggles.

When he'd let her drink down two cups of wine through the straw, Tony left the bed to retrieve a towel, and didn't fail to notice that Sara stayed still beneath him as he wiped her down of her sweat and her juices, even as she trembled when his skin met hers. He'd turned down the air earlier, knowing the exertion she was experiencing in his bedroom, and the air was chilly, the sweat against her body raising goosebumps on her flesh now that she was coming down from the pleasure.

With her cleaned up, he tugged the soaking comforter from beneath her body so that she lay on just the sheets, still cuffed, and then he pulled off his sweatpants.

Whether it was because she was tired or resigned, she didn't fight him this time.

When Tony pushed into her, she was wet, her labia swollen and her clit still pounding from all of the pleasure she'd undergone, and she could only grunt with the pressure of once again being filled by him. When he pushed his lips onto her and forced his tongue into her mouth, Sara accepted it, and when he began moving above her, pressing back and forth, Sara blocked out the fact that he felt so good, and that her body wanted him to keep going... and she began meeting his movements, instinctively, accepting him into her.

"God, you're amazing, Sara," he whispered into her neck, losing his breath from the pleasure he was enjoying. Letting go of her breasts, he reached down and pulled at her thighs, forcing them apart as far as they could go and then lunging in, pushing as hard as he could so that he bottomed out against the end of her passage and she yelled against his shoulder in both pain and pleasure, her pussy gripping his dick and pulsing around him.

Knowing he had her broken now, and that she wouldn't forget all the pleasure he'd given her or be able to walk away without wanting more, Tony began pumping into her in earnest, no longer concerned about taking his time or giving her pleasure. She was exhausted, and she was his at this moment, and he was taking her. He sped up, thumping into her roughly and squeezing her tits so that she whimpered beneath him, grunting with each of his pushes into her but still holding onto him with her body.

When he came, spurting inside of her, they were both breathless, and he let his dick jerk into her repeatedly, pushing himself as far as he could go and enjoying the hot wetness of her, squeezing each drop out of him. He'd been wanting this for so long, and she hadn't disappointed him. And after tonight, more importantly, he knew there'd be plenty more to come.