April Fools Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2

As if I didn't have enough problems I was asked to work overtime for the next week. So now I was working a twelve-hour shift and coming home to a warmed up dinner in the microwave. Marge told me that on Thursday she and her girlfriends were having their girls' night out.

"I thought it was on Fridays; why the change? I told you how I didn't trust Trish but you still go out with her."

"There is nothing wrong with Trish and the reason we are going on Thursday is because of the April Fools' Day party Saturday. Since you never answered me about it I told Trish to let Dave know we were going. I know Cindy's going for sure so you'll get to meet her. Barb isn't quite sure if she's going or not."

I hardly said three words to her the next couple of days. When I got home Thursday around seven there was a note on the table. Marge said she went out with the girls. I was pissed because no matter what I said she didn't seem to care anymore.

I decided to call Larry and ask him if he would mind taking me to this club so I could see for myself what kind of place it was. When I called him he said he had talked to my cousin Mike a few days before and told me he would be happy to show me around.

I promised him a burger and a couple of beers. I stopped by and picked him up. He was my age and seemed like a nice guy. When I asked him how he knew Mike he laughed.

"I'm a cop too. Mike and I have been friends for years. So he tells me you're having some possible marriage problems and thinking of joining the club."

I told him about wanting to spice up our life a little and my wife has a friend and she and her husband belong to this club. "To be honest, I don't trust her friend or her husband. There's a party here Saturday and they want us to come with them to it. My wife has all but said she wants to go."

We entered through the rear door. Larry had a key card. A woman met us in the hall and told Larry that his ex-wife Cindy was there again tonight.

"Thanks for the heads up; now she's seems to be here just about anytime I come." I watched him shake his head.

"Larry, you don't have to show me around if it bothers you being here. We can come back another day," I replied.

"No, I'm use to it. It's just that she turned into a fucking whore. I use to blame this club but the truth is our marriage was doomed long before we joined. This just made the divorce come sooner."

We went upstairs and got a table. He said you could see the dance floor and bar on the lower level better. A waitress came and we gave her a beer order. I also asked Larry about the burgers and he said the food was really good here and I ordered us each a jumbo burger.

I was looking down around the dance floor. Larry said that during the week they used the jukebox but on the weekends they had different bands come in. He did say the crowd was a little light but it was probably due to the big party on Saturday.

There were still a good fifty people there. In one corner I was surprised to see Marge, Trish and one other woman with them. They were in a circular booth made for the corner. They were all drinking and talking. I pointed the women out to Larry.

I asked him if he knew any of them, including Marge. He shook his head almost disgustedly. "That's my ex-wife Cindy. Of course she's still hanging around that tramp Trish. I take it the other woman is your wife Marge."

"I didn't know she was coming here tonight. She just said it was a girls' night out. Have you ever seen her here before?"

"To be honest, I did. It was a couple of weeks ago. I came to see Barb but she's not with them tonight.

"Rob, I'm going to be honest with you. If your marriage is on some rocky ground then this place won't help it. It helped end my marriage. Let me explain.

"Cindy and I thought our marriage was strong and that a little extra flirting and maybe even having sex with someone else might make our marriage stronger. It didn't! I admit the first couple of times I was with another woman it felt good and different.

"Cindy was with another man but I didn't see them have sex. We were in different rooms. She seemed happy on our way home. She even said she loved me even more. I thought it was working for us. We would come maybe once a month and meet other people.

"I found out that Cindy had been coming here without me and cheating with a number of men. That's when I lost it and brought in the pencil camera and took pictures. That night we had a hell of an argument and she said she wasn't giving up her new-found life. I started divorce proceedings. We've been divorced for a couple of months now."

"You mentioned knowing Trish; how did you meet her? Was it here? Do you know her husband Dave?"

Marge wouldn't be able to see us in on the second floor but we could see them quite well. I didn't go there to spy on her, in fact I didn't know they were going there. Before Larry started talking, I was surprised two see two men join the girls. I was a little pissed especially since one of them was Dave.

"That's Bill with Dave, they work together. Bill is one of those guys who has an open marriage. They say it works for them but I really don't see much love in their relationship. You asked about how we met Trish and Dave. First I should tell you that they aren't even married but do live together.

"They say they are married and she tells people she just kept her old name. In truth, she's been divorced once and Dave has been divorced twice. So those two swinging isn't quite the same as a married couple in a committed relationship."

I was surprised to hear this. I had to wonder if Marge even knew the truth. About that time I saw Bill ask Marge to dance and Dave was dancing with Trish. Another man came over and asked Cindy to dance. Larry said his name was Fred. He was a regular at the club, also divorced. As I watch them dancing Larry told me how he met Dave and Trish.

"Cindy works at the same business as Dave and Bill. I think they had something going before Cindy invited Trish and Dave to our house. They seemed like a nice enough couple and we went out with them a few times.

"Cindy had mentioned to them that our marriage was a bit rocky and they suggested going to the club with them. They told us it helped their relationship. Needless to say we went and eventually we swapped partners. I was unsure at first but Trish took me back to one of the rooms and I had some great sex.

"The atmosphere is so sexually charged. All these different couples seemed to be enjoying themselves, and with the booze flowing we just became a part of it. I have to say the sex was great but after I found out Cindy had been with Dave even before the club I got really pissed.

"She wasn't out to save our marriage but she figured we could have an open marriage. Looking back I knew that wasn't what I wanted. It was just the beginning of the end of our marriage," said Larry.

As Larry was talking, I saw the couples go back to their table. A few minutes later I saw Dave take Marge by the hand and lead her to the dance floor. Trish had gotten up and was dancing with Bill. Fred had gone back to his table and Cindy sat and was drinking her beverage.

"Larry, why do you still belong and come here? I would think you would hate it here."

"As I mentioned, at first I blamed the club but I realized it wasn't the club's fault that Cindy cheated on me. If it wasn't here it would have been someplace else. It was inevitable that our marriage was over.

"Now, as far as coming here, over half of the people are divorced. Most are in their late thirties on up so if I want any companionship it's a pretty easy place to get it. I don't mess with married women anymore. I did meet a woman two weeks ago when I was here. Her name was Barb and she has only been here twice.

"Believe it or not she came here with Cindy. She works with her. I spent some time with her when she was here and she doesn't belong here. Her husband was killed in an accident a year ago and she wanted to try and get out a little. Cindy brought her here.

"I told her about the type of place this was and that Cindy was my ex. I mentioned to her that I would like to take her somewhere for dinner but not here. She mentioned the party Saturday and I told her I wouldn't be there and if she would like to go out with me somewhere else to let me know. I'm supposed to contact her tomorrow. I know Cindy filled her mind with a lot of shit. It's up to her to sort it out," said Larry.

I looked down and Bill and Trish weren't in sight. I did see Marge dancing with Dave. He had his hands on her ass and was pulling her tight against him. I was pissed! More so because she was letting it happen. Why was she not pushing his hands away? I had to wonder if she had already been further with him.

I saw Dave whispering something to her and she shook her head no. I had no idea what they were saying to each other. Larry looked at me but didn't say anything. I guess because he has been through it all. I wanted to go down and knock Dave on his sorry ass and tell Marge to go to hell, but I was able to stay calm.

I asked Larry, "Where did Trish and Bill go? I didn't see them on the floor anywhere." As he was getting ready to tell me, the song ended and Dave and Marge went back to the table. Marge sat down and Dave took Cindy by the hand and onto the dance floor.

"The club doesn't allow open sex on the dance floor. There is always a little touching or groping such as Dave did a few minutes ago, but anything further you have to take to the rooms in the back. Back in the rooms most anything goes as long as they are consenting adults. I figured Bill took Trish back to get fucked."

We looked at the dance floor. There were probably twenty couples dancing; most were pretty intimate. When Larry saw Dave put his hand on Cindy's ass I heard him say, "She's still a fucking whore."

I knew he must still have some old feelings for her since they were married for eighteen years. He had one son who was a junior in high school and chose to live with his dad.

It wasn't long before we saw Cindy and Dave head to the rooms in back. "Fucking Goddamn slut!" said Larry.

I looked over at the table and this guy Fred was sitting there talking to Marge. I had to wonder if he was going to ask her to the back room.

"Larry, you said you met my wife a couple of weeks ago. She came here with Trish, Carol and Barb. At least that's what she told me. Do you know if she went to the back room with anyone?"

"I'm sorry Rob, but I don't remember all that well. I had my mind on Barb and we didn't go to the back. I do seem to recall seeing your wife dancing with a few men but don't think she went to the back. I believe she and Barb stayed out here but I'm fairly sure Trish and Cindy went to the back. Wish I could tell you more. When I met your wife she was pretty drunk, sorry."

We'd finished what food we wanted, left some money for the tab, and drained the beer, so I figured it was time to leave. We got up and Larry showed me some of the rooms that were upstairs. He said the ones downstairs were about the same but more of them. Basically they were small rooms with a full size bed. They had a nightstand and a rack to hang your clothes. There was also an extra chair for anyone that might be invited in to watch.

Each room had a door for privacy. To have a room for an hour the minimum was fifty dollars. It was for the cost of keeping the rooms clean. Bedding was changed after each use. There was also a couple of larger rooms with king-size beds that had picture windows in them. It was for the voyeurs who would sit outside and watch. To have a voyeur seat was twenty dollars. There was no time limit. Larry told me that a lot of the older people like in their seventies would come up and watch the couples having sex. Anyone could have a voyeur seat for the price.

It seemed there was always someone willing to be an exhibitionist. Their room fee was only thirty dollars. They made up the difference with the voyeurs.

It was time to face the music. We were heading downstairs and we walked over to where Marge was talking to Fred. Trish, Cindy and Don were nowhere to be scene. We knew they were back in the private rooms.

To say that Marge was shocked to see me would have been an understatement. Her mouth flew open as we walked toward her.

"Rob! What are you doing here? Are you following me?" asked Marge. "I didn't know you knew Larry." Larry just nodded hello to Marge.

Fred looked at us and quickly got up and left the table. We stood there while I talked to Marge. "I didn't follow you. In fact I forgot you were going out until I seen your note. I had no idea where you were going. Larry is a friend of my cousin Mike, you know Mike," she nodded.

"Anyway, you were so hell-bent on coming here Saturday that I wanted to see the place for myself. Larry told me it's five hundred dollars a couple or three hundred for a single to join for a year. There are other costs as well for using some of the amenities of the facility."

"Rob, how long have you been here?" asked Marge.

"Long enough," I replied. I figured she might be worried if I saw her with Dave earlier. "So, are you ready to go home?"

"I can't leave. I'm the designated driver. I have to wait for Trish and Cindy." I saw her look over at Larry. She knew he was Cindy's ex.

"Where's Barb tonight?" asked Larry.

"She said she didn't want to come to the club tonight," answered Marge.

"So, are you coming home with me or waiting for your friends?"

She gave me what seemed to be a mean look. "And just leave my friends with no way home? I could never do that to them," said Marge.

"Well, let's go Larry. Thanks for showing me around." I looked back over at Marge and said, "Your friends could have rode home with Dave since he's here."

"Rob wait! Please! We need to talk," said Marge, as we just kept walking out the door. She must have figured that if we saw Dave then we probably saw her letting him grope her.

Larry and I didn't talk much on the way home. I thanked him for showing me around and told him I didn't expect to be a member. I wished him the best with Barb and I headed for home.

I was pissed. I had to wonder if my marriage was over. I found out one thing for sure. I didn't like anyone touching my wife. It was a fantasy I wished would never have happened. I knew I didn't want to talk to Marge tonight. A night that we usually would have great sex turned into a nightmare for me.

I got my clothes for the next day and alarm clock out of our bedroom and went to sleep in the spare room. I locked the door and did my best to try and sleep. An hour or so later I heard Marge come in. She called for me but I didn't answer.

She knocked on the bedroom door. "Rob, we need to talk." I heard her but was not in any mood to talk. I know it wouldn't go well. I heard her walk away and go into our bedroom. Eventually I fell asleep and woke up to my alarm clock.

I quickly got dressed and left the house so I wouldn't have to talk to Marge. I even left my cell phone on the table in case she tried to call me. She knew better than to call the factory. They would only accept emergency phone calls.

It was a hell of a day but I kept busy. I knew I would have to talk to her sometime but I wanted to get my thoughts straight instead of just having a yelling match.

I got off at my regular time on Friday and went home. I went through the house and it looked like she might have gotten up late since she probably didn't hear the clock go off this morning.

I could see where she threw her clothes from the night before and hadn't made the bed so I figure she was running late. I guess I was feeling somewhat sorry for myself and didn't want to talk to her. I remember when I talked to her on Wednesday that she said she was going shopping with her friends to buy a new outfit for the party.

The more I thought about the fucking party the more pissed off I got. I decided I wasn't spending the night at the house. I would spend the night at a motel and try and get my head on straight. I had never walked out on her and did this before. It looked like the beginning of the end of our marriage.

It's just that her wanting to be with her friends at the party and seeing her with Dave, and her letting him grope her, I knew I couldn't live this way. I decided to leave her a note.

{I}Dear Marge{/I}

{I}I'm staying at a motel for two nights to help clear my mind. I'm working Saturday and will be home Sunday to talk to you and figure out where we go from here. I owe you that much. I saw you with Dave and you didn't try to stop him when he was mauling your ass. I can't live with an open marriage or swinging life style.{/I}

{I}I know now that Dave and Trish aren't even married and live a swingers' lifestyle. I found out that they brought Cindy into it also. It looks like they convinced you that it's what you need. I'm sorry but I want nothing to do with that club or your friends.{/I}

{I}I feel that I'm partially responsible for our marriage problem. We always talked about you with other men and it looks like you took it from fantasy to reality. I don't want to be part of it. We'll tell the girls that we are getting a divorce and I believe we can both be adults about it.{/I}

{I}Have fun at your April Fools Party. I know your friends were hoping to help you make a cuckold fool out of me, if you haven't already. I hope you find whatever it is you're looking for.{/I}

{I}Rob{/I}

I didn't even sign it with love because it wasn't a loving letter.

Chapter 3

I was at odds with myself. Marge and I have been through a number of rough patches in our life. The one thing that always held us together was our honesty to each other and discussing our problems. We didn't always agree on everything but we were able to work it out.

I wasn't sure if we could do it this time. If she went to the party and got fucked by Dave or some other man I know our lifetime commitment of being together would be over. I had to wonder if she had already been with Dave or anyone else.

I went and picked up a pizza and found a cheap motel for the two nights. I told her I worked Saturday but I didn't. I just didn't want to be there while she got ready for her party. Arguing with her about it would solve nothing. Even if I talked her out of going, doesn't mean she wouldn't go another time.

I went to the bar and drank a couple of beers. I was hit on by a woman and actually thought of taking her to my room and fucking the shit out of her but then I was still married and wouldn't be any better than what Marge was doing.

I stopped and bought a pizza and a twelve pack of beer and headed to my room. As soon as I went in and turned on the TV there was a hard knock on my door. I answered it and it was Marge.

She pushed her way into my room and started in on me.

"What the hell are you doing!" She was yelling at me. "I came home from the club yesterday and you were in the guest room. Ok, I figured you were mad that I didn't come home with you and we'd talk it over in the morning.

"Then you leave for work without waking me up. I went to call you after getting up late and you left your phone on the table. All day I was mad that you avoided me. I get home from work and find this letter about you leaving me. I spent an hour calling motels to find out where you were. What the hell is going on?"

I sat there and listened to what she said. I thought she would be a little saddened but she was mad as hell at me. "Come over and sit down, have a beer and a piece of pizza and we'll talk."

She did sit down and took a beer. "What's going on Rob? Is there someone else? Who is it?"

I was getting seriously pissed. "Yeah! There's someone else. Your fucking friends. I was happy to see that after Becky got married that you found some friends to hang with. Even when you went out with them you came home and we made love and it was great.