April Fools' Hypnosis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now I need to cum. Bend over for me Emily."

I'm out of breath. That orgasm has made it tough to move, but if Mark wants me to bend over so I can have that cock, then I'll bend over. I'll do anything he says and I'll do anything it takes to get that cock in me.

"You have such a great ass. I need to smack it."

*SMACK*

Ooo. That feels nice...

*SMACK*

Another! I can't believe how good that feels. Spank me like the slut I am. Still, I want more. I want that cock inside me!!

"Time to give you what you've been waiting for Emily..."

"Please Mark..."

I don't know how long it's been, but it feels like I've been waiting for this cock for hours. Mmm. My lips are spreading, oh yes. I can feel myself being stretched. It's an amazing combination of a bit of pain and so much pleasure. Where is the rest of it? He's still teasing! He only put the head in...

"Give it to me Mark. Pound like like the good little slut I am."

YES!! YES!! He's in!! I can feel my entire pussy being stretched from the inside. My pussy was made for his cock. It's the perfect fit. I want him to stay in me forever. Is he pulling out already!? I feel empty. Incomplete. I can feel my pussy and my entire body yearning for him. There it is!!! Yes! His movements of slowly entering me and pulling out of me feel so good but I want more. I want to be fucked hard and fast.

"Fuck me Mark!! I'm yours! This pussy is yours! Do what you want to me!"

That seemed to work. Yes, Mark! Keep fucking me harder and harder. Whoa! Is that the ceiling? Am I looking straight up? Fuck, he's pulling my hair and I can't move my head. It feels so good to be fucked like the slut I am.

"Yes Mark, yes! Treat me like the slut that I am. Fuck me how you want. I'm your fuck toy!"

His balls are slapping my clit. I'm going to cum again if he keeps fucking me like this. His balls feel so good lightly slapping my clit, but I want more. The only thing that would make this better is if my clit were being touched directly from him while fucking me. Maybe he will if I ask?

"I'm going to cum Mark. Please, touch my clit while you fuck this slut."

Yes!!! Yes!!! I can feel his hand making its way to my clit. There it is, so fucking good. I love the way he's moving his fingers in a circular motion around my clit while fucking my pussy. Playing with my tits would feel good right now. I'll handle it myself. Fuck! Now that I'm bent over, I can feel the light weight of my tits. Rubbing my nipples while being fucked and fingers feels euphoric...

"Your pussy feels so good..."

Oh my God!! I'm about to cum again! Between his sexy voice telling me how good my pussy feels, his magical fingers tickling my clit, his balls slapping against me, the feeling of my own tits and of course the feeling of his perfect cock going in and out of me, I can't hold it back any more...

"Cum for me you slut..."

Yes Mark. If you want me to cum I will. I couldn't have held it back anyway, even if you had told me. Fuck, fuck, fuck! I thought the last orgasm was strong, but that was nothing compared to this. I can't even hold myself up, shit!! I just fell on my face, oh well. Who cares? I'll scream into the couch. Screaming into the couch with my ass up in the air. I'm sure Mark loves this view.

*SMACK*

That spank feels like tingles spreading across my ass. My pussy is contracting and tightening on his cock like never before. I wonder if he could even pull out if he tried? I don't think my pussy will allow his cock to pull out. I don't want this to end. Unfortunately, I can feel the waves of please subsiding...

"You're such a good little slut. Now, I need to cum. Get off the couch and on your knees."

Of course Mark, whatever you say...

"Now, finish me off and swallow me. No teasing, just suck my cock dry."

No teasing? If that's what you want, that's what you'll get. Wow, this cock tastes even better than earlier. Wait, is that me I'm tasting? Damn, I taste good. My pussy and Mark's cock make a good combination. Anyway, time to deep throat that cock again. His deep breaths and moans are so sexy. It's making me wet again...

"Don't stop, I'm going to cum..."

Time to suck that cock as deep as I can and slide it back out to the tip of my mouth. The same way that cock was coming in and out of my pussy earlier. His moans are making me feel like fucking again. The way Mark moans is so sexy. Here it is! His cock is getting harder, time to suck as fast as I can.

"AHHH EMILY, YOU FUCKING COCK SUCKER..."

He's cumming! He's really cumming in my mouth! Oh my God. His cum tastes even better than my pussy juices. Better than his cock. This cum tastes even better than I hoped...

"Make sure you suck it all down..."

I planned on it! It tastes so good. The way his cock is quivering in my mouth and the feeling of his cum squirting is almost as good as anything we've done tonight. Still, I need to focus on sucking all this cum down, that's what Mark told me to do. I'll keep sucking just his head to make sure I get it all...

"Alright stop. You're such a sexy little slut down there on your knees looking up at me. Did you like that?"

"I loved it. I'll do anything you tell me to do anytime. Will you fuck me again please?"

I hope he fucks me again. I want that cock again. It's all I can think of. I'll never get tired of fucking Mark. I hope we can spend our night doing nothing but fucking. Please say yes Mark, please say yes!

"No, we're done here. Only one thing left to do. Go grab a towel from the bathroom and clean yourself up. Get dressed and come back here for one final instruction."

What!? He won't fuck me again!? What do I need to do to get that cock in me again? I'll do anything. I want to beg with him. I want to plead. I wish I could, but something is keeping me from telling him how badly I want him again. I'm too focused on following his instructions. I better listen to what he says. I'll walk to the bathroom and clean my pussy and clean my own juices off my thighs. If that's what Mark wants, that's what I'll do. I wish some of him cum was on me, but I swallowed it all like the slut I am. I hope he makes me remove my clothes again soon...

"Mark, I did what you wanted. I'm clean and dressed. What do I need to do to get fucked by you again?"

"We're done Emily. Sit on the couch."

Fine, I'll sit on the couch if that's what you want. I wish I were sitting on your cock. I have an idea. I'll play with my tits again. That got him going last time. Damn, my tits feel amazing. This feels so good. His loss. If I could touch my pussy I would start masturbating right now.

"When I snap my fingers you'll close your eyes and forget everything that happened tonight. Not one single thing from the beginning of our hypnosis will remain in your mind. All your other memories from before this began will come back and your real personality will return. The only thing you'll remember from this evening is agreeing to our bet and everything up to me beginning a countdown from 10. This time though, the countdown won't hypnotize you at all."

"What!? No! Mark, please, don't do this! I don't know what you're talking about, but I know I want to fuck. Give me that cock and do what you want to me! I'll do anything! I'll get on my knees and blow you if you tell me. I'm your little slut, remember!? Want me to bend..."

*SNAP*

...

...

...

...

...

Is he still mansplaining how hypnosis works?

"10...9...8..."

Nope, he's counting down from 10. Guess this is supposed to make me fall asleep.

"7...6...5..."

He's such a fool. I can't wait for this free dinner. Easiest bet ever.

"4...3...2..."

Why do I feel stretched out down there? Eh, probably nothing, but now I'm annoyed, I don't even want to humor him anymore. Between the mansplaining, my soreness, him thinking he's knows more than me and my hunger, I'm done with this nonsense.

"1."

.......

Does he think I'm asleep? Does he think this worked? Should I break this awkward silence?

......

Fuck it, I'm done waiting.

"Are we done now Mark? Had your fun?"

"Emily!? You're not asleep? It didn't work!?!"

"You look surprised! Gee, could it be that a woman with a master's degree knows more than a man who takes one online class?"

Maybe that was a bit of a low blow, but I'm tired of having this argument.

"Fine, you're right Emily. You win. I still think hypnosis is possible, and I'm not going to give up studying it, but fine, you're right. Tonight was a failure."

Really? He's going to keep studying it after this failure? Maybe I can find a way to turn his foolishness into more free dinners...

"I tell you what, you stick to your word and buy me that dinner tonight, you can keep reading up on it and try again another night. Deal?"

"It's a deal Emily! A bet is a bet. Let's head to dinner."

Is there a better day than April Fools' to show what a fool someone is? The hubris on this guy! Oh well, it's his ego and his money. As long as he keeps sticking to his word and paying up his bets, he can attempt hypnosis on me anytime!

12