April Goes to a Frat Party

Story Info
College girl gets dragged to a party when she has to study.
3.7k words
4.26
103.8k
101
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clarkoverns
clarkoverns
4,152 Followers

It was a Saturday sometime in the fall during my sophomore year, when I was still dating my asshole boyfriend Brian. He was gone that weekend for a family thing, which was fine with me because I had a big chemistry test that Monday so I was planning on spending the whole weekend studying for it.

But during the evening I got a call from my sorority sister Christina, who's kind of a ditz but is really fun to hang out with. She asked me to come to a fraternity party that she was going to, because she didn't want to go alone and no one else from our sorority was going.

"I can't, I have a chem test on Monday!" I told her.

"April, pleeeease come, just for a little bit!" she said. "There's a guy there I want to meet and I'll look really stupid if I'm there alone!"

"Who?" I asked.

"Blake Klinen, do you know him?" she said.

I actually did, but not in any way I wanted to tell Christina. I had cheated on Brian with Blake during the summer, when we were at internships and were housed in the campus dorms. It wasn't anything serious, just one night we had both stumbled back drunk in the hall at the same time. Neither of us wanted to go to bed, so we ended up going back to his room and hanging out for a while, and eventually I ended up giving him a blowjob. He fell asleep right after, without going down on me, so I never hooked up with him again, and every time I see him I can tell how guilty he feels.

But I didn't want to tell Christina that, especially not if she had a crush on him. Maybe he'd treat her better or something, I don't know.

She begged me for a few more minutes before I finally relented. "Okay, but I'm only going to go for like a half hour," I said.

"Yaaay! Thank you thank you thank you April!" she said.

I decided not to get too dressed up for the party, so I wouldn't want to stay too long. I just put on a pair of jeans and cute new top that I had bought. It was a little racy, mostly because it was a little too tight for my boobs, and it had its own shelf bra so I couldn't wear a regular bra with it. So I jiggled a bit more in it than in my other tops, but sometimes there are nights when you want to do that, and this may be one of the only nights I could wear it without Brian there to get jealous and scold me for it.

Christina and I met outside the fraternity house, and I could tell she had already been drinking. She was definitely looking to impress: she had on a cute tight skirt and a very tight top and push-up bra that her cleavage was almost bursting out of. Christina was very cute in a girl-next-door way, but tonight she was really trying to sexy it up.

"I'm so glad you could come," she said. "I'll only need you a little while until I can start talking to Blake!"

"Just remember, you owe me," I said.

"Totally!" she nodded, and we walked into the house.

The party was already going when we got inside, with kegs and a beer pong table, and pretty soon Christina and I were handed beers and swept into conversations. I could feel all the guys staring at my boobs, and got a little self-conscious about how much they were bouncing every time I moved. I made a mental note to maybe not wear this again, or at least to wear something over it next time.

Christina and I quickly found Blake. He immediately got red-faced when he saw me, but Christina didn't seem to notice, and the two of them quickly started talking. He wasn't too embarrassed not to check out my chest, though. I suddenly remembered that I hadn't actually taken off my clothes the night I blew him. Too bad you lost your chance to see them, I smugly thought as I watched him glance down.

I left the two of them and start wandering around the party, looking for someone to talk to. I ran into Drew and Tarek, two of the members of the fraternity who I knew from chem class. Drew was kind of a jerk but Tarek was nice. He was also super-cute, one of the guys I planned on hooking up with when Brian and I eventually broke up.

"Hey, April! They're looking great!" Drew said, looking down at my chest. Ugh.

"Hey guys," I said. "Tar, shouldn't you be studying?"

"I'll get to it when you do!" he said, smiling that gorgeous toothy grin.

We chatted for a while, as I tried to ignore Drew staring at my tits and Tarek occasionally taking peeks. But I can't say I wasn't flattered, in fact, I could feel my nipples start poking through the thin shelf bra, which definitely just increased all the ogling I was getting.

Suddenly I heard my name being shouted from across the room. I looked over and Christina was waving at me from the beer pong table. "April, come here!" she shouted.

I excused myself and walked over to Christina at the table, where a crowd was forming. "Hey, we're gonna play beer pong with Blake and John!" she said. I looked over at the far end, where Blake and John were waiting expectantly. John I only knew because he was constantly hitting on me freshman year, and one time when he was drunk he asked me out on a date. I politely turned him down, and since then I hadn't seen him.

"No!" I said. "I can't drink, I have to go home and study!"

"Just one game!" she said. Then she whispered to me, "pleeaaaase, I want to look fun, I'll owe you!"

I sighed. "Fine," I said. Christina clapped and squealed. "She's in!" she said.

Blake and John set up their cups while we set up ours. I really didn't want to play, but I was pretty good at beer pong, so if Christina was any good, I expected that I could get out of it without having to drink too much.

But it turned out Christina was not any good. She couldn't land a single shot, and Blake and John were very, very good, so even though I played pretty sharp, we quickly ended up drinking and losing. It didn't help that a crowd was forming to watch us lose, and I grew very aware that every time I took a shot all the guys were watching my breasts bounce and swing in my thin top. Definitely not going to wear this again, I thought.

When Blake sunk the last shot in and the game was over, I was already a little tipsy from all the beer I had been drinking. If I left now, I could still sober up in time to study for at least a couple of hours.

"Good game!" Blake said.

"Girls can't play beer pong," John said, shaking his head.

"No way you just said that!" Christina said, slurring her words. "One more game!"

"Christina, no!" I said, but she wasn't paying attention to me, she was too busy looking flirtatiously at Blake.

"You had your turn, we gotta let another team take us on!" John said.

"How about this, if you guys can beat us again, April and I will go take our shirts off!" Christina said.

The crowd started whooping as my jaw dropped. Did Christina seriously just bet our tops on a game of beer pong?

"That's a good deal!" Blake said, grinning at Christina.

"Hey, I'm not wearing a bra!" I blurted out. I was trying to say that was why I couldn't play, but the way I said it made it sound like I was egging the guys on even more. The crowd started cheering harder, especially the guys.

"Then it's settled!" John said. Murmurs were going all throughout the party now, and people were forming around the table.

Christina pulled me close. "Don't worry, I'm hustling them!" she said, and winked at me.

That was surprising. Did Christina even know what hustling meant? Was she just pretending to be bad at the game so she could flirt more with Blake? She seemed so confident about it that I dropped my objections and started setting up the cups.

Looking back, Christina WAS a good player, but neither of us accounted for how much she had already drunk during the night. We started the game off strong, but very quickly the guys tied up, and for a while we were neck and neck. The whole time the crowd was strongly cheering against us, and the boos every time we sunk a shot and the cheers every time we missed started getting to us. It especially didn't help that every time I threw I could feel all the guys in the room staring at my tits jiggling in my top, all of them hoping to get to see what they looked like.

It finally came down to both teams having just one cup left. Blake took his team's shot and it sunk straight in. The crowd gave a tense cheer as everyone knew that Christina had to make our last shot or else we had to strip. I held my breath as Christina tried to steady herself on the table (she was definitely drunk by this point) and tossed the ball.

Even as it went in the air the crowd could tell it wasn't going into the cup. They were already cheering, so loudly and raucously, as the ball bounced a couple inches away and off the table.

Blake and Jason high-fived as the crowd started chanting "Take it off! Take it off!" For the first time I looked around and saw that the entire party had stopped and everybody had been watching the game for a while now.

I helplessly turned to look at Christina. In the din, I could hear her tell me, "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!" She seemed really sincere about it, and as mad as I was, I could tell she didn't mean for this to go this far. Even so, it was completely her fault.

Maybe if the two of us had refused together, we could've gotten out of stripping, but Christina was already rolling her shirt up her stomach. Turning to Blake, she gave him a sexy look as she pulled it up and off her head, revealing a really pretty purple push-up bra that looked classy and still covered her up. The crowd started giving wolf whistles at her, and she grinned embarrassedly.

But everyone was already turning to me. I groaned. I didn't even want to come to this party in the first place, and now I was about to show everyone my boobs.

I started to pull my top up slowly, hoping for some sort of miracle, but halfway I realized that I was just playing into everyone's anticipation, and no way was I doing that. So I took a deep breath and yanked my top up over my head. For a brief second it stuck as the shelf bra tried to hang on, but with a quick snap it flew up and off, and my boobs popped out.

The cheer was almost deafening. I could hear some chants of "April! April!" but mostly it was just cheering and clapping. It would have been flattering, if they all hadn't been my classmates. Everywhere I looked, I could see the face of a boy I recognized. Blake and Jason, Drew and Tarek, a couple of guys I had hooked up with and other guys I just knew from class here and there. Now every one of them was getting to see me topless.

I thought about covering myself up with my hands, but there wasn't any point by now. So I just stood there, turning red, while everyone gawked at my naked breasts.

Blake and John came over to thank us for a good game. Blake turned his attention to Christina, but not after taking a long look at my boobs. Well, congrats, I thought, you finally got to see them.

With Blake and Christina talking, I turned to find my top and cover myself up again. But as I looked around, I couldn't find it! My top was gone!

I couldn't quite remember what happened to it. I thought I had just dropped it on the floor, but it wasn't anywhere near me. I started looking around, bending down and looking under the beer pong table. The party seemed to be back on, but enough guys were still staring at me that I could feel their eyes staring at my boobs jiggling and hanging down as I bent over and looked around. This was soooo humiliating.

Even worse was having to wander around the party, topless, asking everyone if they had seen my shirt. By this point I was clutching my arms around my boobs, but I could tell everyone was thinking that I was trying to draw attention to my tits.

Finally I decided to just go to one of the frat brothers' rooms and borrow one of their shirts. I walked out of the party room and down the hall, going past drunk passed out people and couples making out. The first room on the right said "Drew" and "Tarek" on it. I figured I'd just sneak in and take one of their shirts, since I could give it back to them Monday.

I walked in and gasped. Drew was in the room, rolling a joint. And he wearing my top! It was all stretched out over his shirt. He must have taken it!

"Drew!" I shrieked. "Give me my top back!"

"What are you talking about, I just found it!"

I lunged at him, exposing my boobs again, as he jumped away from me.

"Drew, come on!" I said, covering up again. "I want to go home!"

"What'll you give me for it?" he said, grinning. I could tell he was drunk, but even so, did he think this was funny?

"It's MINE," I said. "Just give it!"

"Come on, April, at least give me a blowjob," he said. "Look how hard you made me!" He unzipped his pants and pulled out his dick. I guess it looked nice, soft and smooth, but nothing to write home about.

"I'm not giving you a blowjob, Drew, I have a boyfriend." I said.

"And I have a girlfriend, so what?"

His dick was straightening up and getting hard. I thought about it for a second. He was too drunk to give in, and if I walked out of his room with a different shirt he'd just tell everyone I sucked his dick anyway. As mad as I was, this might be the fastest way to get my top back.

"Fine," I said, rolling my eyes. "I'll suck your tiny dick."

"Hey, you know that's not true!" he said.

"Shut up," I said. I got down on my knees as he sat back on his bed. I grasped his cock.

"You're a huge asshole," I said to him, and wrapped my mouth around his dick.

"Ohhhhh April, yeah!" he moaned. I started pumping his shaft with one hand while I gave him a tight, shallow suck on the head with my mouth. I wasn't looking to draw this out any longer than I had to, I just wanted to get this over with.

"Oh, fuck, that's so tight...oh, shit, you're so good at this," he moaned. He started rubbing my naked back, then reached down and fondled one of my tits with his hand, pinching at my nipple. I wanted to slap his hand away, but whatever got him off faster was fine with me.

It didn't take too long. Within a minute he started breathing louder. "Oh, shit, April, it's too fast, I'm gonna cum I'm gonna cum!" And a second later I felt his cum filling my mouth. I swallowed it down, just so nothing leaked out and got on my top.

After he had fired off the last of his load down my throat, he groaned and fell back on his bed. "Christ, April, that was great. You're so good at giving head."

"Fuck you," I said, standing up. "Give me my top!"

"Sure, whatever you want," he said, and sat up and yanked off my top. He handed it to me and looked at the door and said, "oh, shit!"

I looked over, and Tarek was standing in the doorway. His eyes were wide open as they back and forth between Drew and his side view bare tits.

"I'm...I'm real sorry, I didn't know until I walked in," Tarek said, trying to look me in the eyes. "I didn't mean to interrupt."

"You didn't interrupt ANYTHING," I said, angrily. I could've put my top back on, but Tarek seemed really into my tits, so I kept them uncovered to give him a show. "Your roommate made me blow him to give me back my shirt."

Tarek looked at Drew with disgust. "Dude, for real?" he said.

"Hey, man, whatever it takes, you know?" Drew said, half-smiling, but knowing he was in trouble.

"I'm sorry," Tarek said to me. "He's a dick. And I'm telling Karen, man."

"Hey, man!" Drew protested.

I don't know if it was seeing Tarek gawking at my chest or seeing him be so chivalrous, or maybe just the drinks, but I suddenly had an idea that instantly made me wet.

I turned to face Tarek, giving him a full front view of my boobs. "If you get him out of here, I'll fuck you right now on his bed," I said.

"What?" Tarek and Drew both said.

"Get him out of the room right now and you can fuck me on his bed," I repeated, staring right at Tarek. "I am completely serious." I started unbuttoning my jeans to emphasize it.

"Dude, you have your own-HEY!" Drew said, as Tarek suddenly lunged over and almost lifted him up off his feet.

"Come on, man!" Drew kept protesting, but Tarek easily almost carried him out of the room and out the door. He was so strong and forceful I almost came right from seeing it.

Tarek slammed the door shut and turned to me, pulling off his shirt to reveal a totally ripped chest and abs. No wonder he took Drew out so easily!

I could barely get my jeans and panties off in time before he was all over me, pushing me down onto Drew's bed. I started unbuckling his pants and his big, thick cock popped out, already hard and pulsing.

"Oh, fuck, where has this been?" I asked, looking at him. He grinned and started sucking on my nipples. I moaned and started jacking his cock.

Drew was pounding on the door. "Come on, guys! This isn't funny! I sleep there! At least do it on your bed, Tar!" he wailed. Tarek looked in my eyes and we both smiled, and then he pushed his big dick into me. I squealed with delight. Getting back at Drew AND getting fucked by this ripped dude was two birds with one stone!

Tarek pounded into me, filling me up with his cock, while he hungrily sucked and groped my boobs. "You have the best tits!" he said.

I moaned. "I hope so, everyone's seen them now..."

"That was so hot," he groaned. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have looked, but it was so hot seeing your tits out like that! You were making every girl jealous"

"Did you like it?" I asked. "All your fraternity brothers saw my tits! They'll always be looking at me in class now, knowing what I look like topless!"

Tarek groaned even louder and started pounding into me harder. I suddenly felt myself cumming, breaking out into a loud scream as waves of pleasure flooded over me.

As I started coming down, Tarek started moaning louder. "I'm gonna cum!" he said.

"Pull out, pull out" I screamed. He pulled out of me and I grabbed his cock. I aimed it right at Drew's pillow and pumped it until he started shooting cum all over the pillow and comforter. Tarek groaned loudly as I milked his cock. "OHHHhhhh, fuck, April, yeah, yeah!" he said.

We caught our breath for a second. Then I stood up and started dressing again. "I have to go home and study," I said, smiling at him.

He grinned back. "Want to study together sometime?"

"I don't think that would be good idea, I have a boyfriend," I said. "But thanks for helping me get back at Drew."

"I will help you with that ANYTIME!" he said.

I put my top back on and looked in the mirror. My heart sank. Drew had ruined it when he put it on, the jerk. It was so stretched out now that the bra was destroyed, and the cups barely covered my freely swinging boobs.

I got angry again and swung the door open. Drew was sitting down, drunk and sad, on the floor. When he saw me he scrambled back on his feet.

"You didn't really fuck on my bed, did you?" he pleaded.

"You owe me a new top!" I snarled, and stormed off.

As I left the party, I noticed Christina. She was canoodling with Blake, and was still just wearing her bra. I'm glad HER evening was going well.

The walk home was very embarrassing. The top was so loose that my boobs kept popping in and out of it. Everyone who walked by me noticed and would just openly gawk at my nipples playing peek-a-boo with them. I would have walked slower to keep them covered better, but so many people had already seen them tonight that at that point I just didn't care.

I barely got any more studying time done that night, but the good news was that I still passed the test that Monday!

clarkoverns
clarkoverns
4,152 Followers