April, Her Husband, & Her Lover

Story Info
April continues her relationship after marriage.
3k words
3.36
79.5k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,427 Followers

I have known George and April Newton for many years, in fact April and I have been friends since high school. More than friends, lovers really. I was the first boy ever to see April naked, the first to feel and appreciate the gentle swell of her developing breasts and, eventually, the first to slide between her spread thighs and relieve her of her virginity.

High school was pretty good for me. I was a well built lad and at fifteen was possessed of a body most twenty year old men would have happily killed for. I soon realised that the muscles in my arms, legs and chest were not the only part of me that was well developed; when sexually aroused (which I was most of the time at high school) my penis measured up to eight inches in length and was as thick around as most girl's wrists. The speed at which gossip travels, I was soon inundated with offers of dates and so my sexual education began. Some girls just wanted to look, some giggled when they encountered my size, but fortunately there were some that would stroke and squeeze my out-sized member and a few (more advanced young ladies) that would take me into their mouth's or actually let me fuck them.

But April was always my favourite. A buxom, homely girl she was by no means the most attractive female I'd encountered but she possessed a simply sparkling personality and an intelligence and wit beyond her years. We dated for the whole of our last year at high school and it was almost refreshing when on our first date she didn't make a clumsy, fumbling attempt to grab at my cock. As time went on, she was happy for me to slide my hand into her bra and up her skirt and would groan happily into my neck as I fingered her juicy pussy or rolled a stiff nipple between my fingers, but she never made any attempt to touch or even to see my swollen tool.

Then one night we were making out in my car. As usual, I had her skirt up to her waist and her panties around her ankles with two fingers working feverishly inside her wet pussy. April moaned and groaned out her lust as I circled her throbbing clit with my thumb and, as she came hard on my hand, I unzipped myself and placed her hand directly on top of my throbbing cock. I caught my breath as she immediately squeezed the head and dropped down between my legs to lick and suck me. The speed at which she accepted her task was so devastating that within a few short seconds I was breathing hard and pumping a gallon of cum into her mouth. It didn't seem to matter how much seed I released, April swallowed it all with complete satisfaction.

As we left school and embarked on our careers, April and I never lost touch. She had realised by this time that I was not the marrying kind and she seemed as happy as me that whenever we met up we would head straight for the nearest hotel and fuck the afternoon away blissfully. But April always wanted to get married and eventually she did. Her choice of husband surprised me a little.

George Newton had also been at the same school, but was a year younger. I remembered him a little; a slightly built boy, quiet and reserved - maybe a bit too "pretty" - but with a good brain. I hoped that they would be happy, but was also a little disappointed that my ongoing affair with April looked like ending soon. But April seemed to have other ideas. I met her in the street the day before her wedding as she was doing some last minute shopping. Being the perfect gentleman, I kissed her chastely on the cheek and offered my sincere congratulations.

April pulled me close. "I want you," she whispered, "I want you now!"

I was a little surprised that she was prepared to be unfaithful the day before her wedding but, as my schedule allowed me the rest of the afternoon free, I grabbed her hand and led her to my hotel.

That afternoon April was more passionate and more adventurous than I had ever known her. We made love for hours and eventually we dozed off in each others arms. I awoke a short time later to the glorious sensations of April's lips curled around the head of my growing penis. She sucked me and licked my balls until, for the second time that afternoon, I released a bucket load of cum.

"Wow, April!" I said as my tool slipped from between her cum streaked lips. "I'm gonna miss all this!"

"That's really why I wanted to see you." she replied. "All this doesn't have to end, you know. You and me."

"But you're getting married in the morning, darling. What do you mean?"

"I've spoken to George. He really does love me you know, but he also knows that he can't satisfy me by himself. I've told him that I have to keep seeing you, I have to have you're big, juicy prick!"

April idly toyed with my flaccid member as she continued.

"George has agreed, whenever you and I meet up - assuming you have time of course - we can spend our time in bed - or wherever we wish to do it!"

I was surprised and delighted that my relationship with April was to continue. And continue it did, for many years. April would call me from time to time and we would meet up and fuck for hours - she even learned how to take my big tool into her ass!

There was no animosity between George and I. We spoke often on the phone and, although my affair with April was never mentioned directly, he seemed happy enough that his wife was satisfied. Then, one day, the situation changed slightly.

The call from April came out of the blue. We hadn't spoken (or fucked) for ages due to her and George having moved to a different city. I was delighted to hear from her and as I heard her voice, my cock began to grow in my pants.

After the introductory small talk April said simply: "Can you come and see us, Bob? To our home?"

This was unusual. April had always insisted that when we met up we would always either use my place (I'm still single) or a hotel. She never wanted to disrespect George by sleeping with me in their home.

"Sure." I replied, "I have a business meeting up North next week, I can stay on for an extra day. But are you sure you want me to come to your home?"

"Yes, Bob. Things have changed slightly."

I was intrigued. April continued.

"I don't really know how to say this, or even if you will agree, but...."

"Just tell me, sweetheart. We've been friends a long time!"

"Well......George wants to see us do it!" She blurted this last line out.

To be frank, I wasn't completely shocked. My telephone conversations with George in the past had led me to believe that he might be quite keen on voyeurism, but I didn't honestly think that he wanted to watch his own wife...and with ME!

My agreement was swift and uncomplicated. Business was going very well for me at the moment and, although I've never gone short of a sexy bed companion when I wanted one, I hadn't really had time for it recently. Besides, the thought of losing myself between April's voluptuous breasts and inching my cock up inside her tight pussy was giving me such an erection! The thought of George watching us only made me feel more excited.

Eventually the meeting up North the following week drew to an unimaginative conclusion. I confess that my concentration was a little lacking, my thoughts being with April and George who were waiting for me not twenty miles away. Eventually I gave up and turned the rest of the meeting over to my young assistant, Rachel. I made my excuses, saying that I was due at another conference and, with Rachel's big blue eyes staring up at me in confusion, I smiled and left the office.

The drive to the suburbs was quick and, thankfully, largely traffic free. George opened the door to me with a big smile. We shook hands as old friends and I was immediately invited inside. Once in the lounge George made a big fuss about pouring drinks. I looked around but couldn't see April anywhere.

"She's upstairs waiting for us." George said, seeing me glancing around. "We can go straight up if you like."

I nodded my head smiling widely as George handed me a large scotch and led the way.

The room was pleasant enough; good quality furnishings and a large double bed that dominated the centre. April was on the bed. Naked but for a red, cotton top that supported her large, sensual tits.

"I was beginning to think you'd never get here!" she pouted.

I looked over at George who was already unbuttoning his shirt. For a moment I felt a little uncertain. Did he mean to join in rather than just look?

"Don't worry!" he laughed seeing my hesitation. "She's all your's. I'm just gonna sit over here and watch, okay?"

I smiled and nodded again as I made my way towards the bed and certain pleasure. Stripping my clothes off as I walked I left a trail of garments on the floor and was soon staring at the near naked woman that I had travelled all this way to see. I held my breath for a second. It seemed so long since I had seen her and her body looked all the more inviting for the interval.

As soon as I was on the bed, April grasped my stiff erection gently between her fingers. I gasped at her touch and felt myself harden further. For a moment I closed my eyes and revelled in the delicious sensations as her practised fingers explored my length. As my eyes opened again I glanced over at George. My friend was sitting, close to the bed, in a hard-backed chair. His shirt was now off and his close fitting jeans were around his ankles, a smallish erection gripped tightly in his fist.

"God, April," He gasped, "You weren't kidding! George is fucking big!"

I smiled at the compliment and pulled April's head around towards my groin. Her face nuzzled against my heavy balls as my cock throbbed in her cool fingers.

"Want to see you wife suck a real cock, man?" I asked of my spectator.

George was breathing hard and masturbating as he nodded his head in silent assent. Always happy to suck, April opened her lips and accepted the head of my swollen, turgid tool into her mouth and began to suck me off. For some reason I was fascinated by Georges reaction. I had never considered looking at another man masturbate before, but I found it an incredible turn on. My cock throbbed with life inside April's gagging throat as she took me deeper and deeper, her hands on my naked buttocks as she pulled me closer.

And then suddenly George groaned. I looked over just in time to see a thin stream of cum leak from the top of his fist and dribble down over his fingers. I guessed that he had been more excited even than me!

As April continued to deep-throat me, I turned her around so that her butt was directed towards her hard-breathing husband. I used my hands to pry her buttocks open and display all of her charms to George.

"Oh yeah, man!" he whispered hoarsely, "I love to see her finger herself!"

This was April's cue and as I held her cheeks open she let my cock drop from her lips and reached one hand behind her. I could hear her gasping for breath - partly due to the semi-asphyxiation that my cock had caused in her throat and partly due to the fact that she was now rolling a very stiff clitoris between her thumb and forefinger. I smiled and gave my cock a swift squeeze to maintain my erection whilst April pleasured herself. Her fingers began to pump more urgently between the squelching folds of her vaginal lips as she masturbated. Her body began to shake and shudder. She groaned; a deep guttural cry emerging from her abused throat that built up and up until she erupted in a scream of pure ecstasy and flopped back onto the bed.

George was still watching, completely fascinated as I decided that my lover should not get any rest. April and I had often played rough games before and I knew that she liked to be dominated. Pulling her head back up by her hair (not too hard, though!) I reached under her still quaking body and closed my hand around a perfect, swollen globe of tit-flesh. I pinched the nipple (maybe a bit too hard!). April moaned and shuddered again.

"Damn! Look she's cumming again." George cried as he tugged once again on his limp cock. "I wish I could do that to her!"

I felt dominant and masterly as I addressed George with a cutting wit. "She needs a real man. You're more of a pussy than a man!"

This humiliation seemed to have an extraordinary effect on George. His cock seemed to swell visibly in his hand and his eyes closed in lustful ecstasy. I heard him whisper the word "yesssss!" through clenched teeth. Then louder: "Yesssss, Oh Bob, yessss....I wish I had a pussy so that you could fuck me as well!"

For a moment, April had stopped writhing and trembling and, dragging my attention back to her (and the state of my wet, throbbing tool) I lunged into her cunt from behind. The full weight of my body was behind the thrust and I kept hold of her dark tresses to ensure maximum penetration.

As I continued to hammer my length mercilessly into April's ever moving body, I began to think more about what George had said. He certainly didn't have a pussy, but...... I tried to put the thought out of my mind and concentrate of fucking April's brains out but the nagging image in my mind of George on his knees in front of me with his ass in the air still persisted. I am by no means gay - never even thought of bi-sexuality either - but the images continued to invade my mind. I had to do something about them and I knew that George would want that too.

"George! Get up her on this bed, you fucking pussy!" I grunted as I reluctantly pulled out of April's hot, tight snatch. "You want to get fucked - you're going to get fucked!"

Although April complained bitterly about the sudden interruption, she seemed the more excited, the more agitated of us all. She tried to kneel up but I was well into my masterful character now.

"Stay where you are, bitch!" I shouted at her. "I'm gonna do you both together!"

Finally, I managed to get George and his wife kneeling side by side on the bed in front of me - just where I wanted them! Two asses reared up at me and I began by slowly massaging first April's and then George's buttocks with some lotion I found on the dresser.

April was first. Positioning myself at the entrance to her tight back door I pushed about a third of my length into her. She wriggled and moaned at the size of my cock, but she knew it from before and soon, with a sigh of relief, she became accustomed to it. I reamed her slowly, pushing my weight into her with each thrust.

I had one hand firmly in the small of her back, keeping her still and with the other began to stroke over George's exposed hole. It was strange feeling my fingers explore a man's butt, but very exciting! I worked my fingers inside him as I heard and felt him resist and clench a little. This lasted only for a few seconds and I was soon able to slide another finger into his ass to join the first as he became more relaxed.

I could feel myself getting closer to my own orgasm as I felt April's hot tunnel grip my tool like a vice. It took quite an effort to pull out of her and again she complained bitterly until I removed my fingers from George and replaced them inside her.

And then, with a quick thrust, I was up George and fucking him hard. His head was buried in the mattress and he was groaning as I ploughed into him. I could feel the cum starting to rise from my balls and knew that my two recently converted slaves would want to share it.

Acting quickly, I pulled out of George. I heard a popping sound from his recently ravaged asshole and could see it open and dilated. I moved in front of them, still kneeling and began to masturbate towards their faces. April extended her tongue and licked the head when it came close enough and her husband quickly copied her, also cupping my balls in his hand.

And then the inevitable happened. I couldn't have stopped it even had I wanted to. My cock virtually exploded and massive streams of pent-up sperm discharged in great, spasming spurts as I ejaculated over two of the happiest faces I have ever seen!

The three of us still keep in touch and I visit whenever I am in their area. I have never felt the urge for another man and, to be honest, still much prefer fucking April than I do her husband. However, it is always good and, now that George can join in with us, I think he feels a lot better about his marriage and also about his wife's continuing relationship with me.

The End

English Bob
English Bob
2,427 Followers