April Homecumming

Story Info
A daughter comes home from juvenile detention when she's 18.
18.7k words
4.65
489.3k
1k
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- This is an incest tale between a father and daughter. I hope you enjoy it. Comments are always welcome. -

Today is the day my little girl comes home. Most fathers celebrate their daughter's 18th birthday by sending them away to some far-off college. Me, I just wanted my little girl back home with me. I hadn't seen her since she was 14. She always refused visits. Maybe it was pride or anger or resentment. Whatever the reason, all I had were her letters. A father needs more.

"Augustus Cummings?" a correction officer called.

I was jerked out of my thoughts, glancing around the waiting room, plastic blue chairs bolted to the floor and white concrete walls. This place was hell. I stood up and went to the counter.

"Yes?"

"Sign here. She's coming out."

I signed here; I signed there; I signed anywhere this man told me to if it bought my daughter's freedom. He took his clipboard back and then picked up the phone. I was too absorbed in my own thoughts to listen. My heart was hammering. I was going to see my little girl again. I was so nervous. I straightened my tie. I don't know why I dressed up, but it felt wrong to come here in jeans and t-shirt.

Nevertheless, I stared at the white door off to the side of the room, waiting for it to open and an angel to fly through. I was prepared for the worst though. April was always a rebellious girl, with a bitter temper. She ran with a bad crowd when she was younger. Still, it was enough if I could just see her again. Of course, I never expected her to come through the door behind me.

"Daddy?"

I didn't immediately turn around because April never called me "Daddy." It was always "Gus," just to spite me. Still, her sweet voice got my attention quickly enough and I spun on my heel.

"April?"

"Hi," she said.

I was stunned. She had really blossomed. She used to be so thin and pale, dressing in baggy clothes and wearing black makeup. As a father, I know I shouldn't have taken note of my daughter's breasts, but she didn't enter juvenile hall with those, so I wasn't expecting her to walk out with them. They were so... full and firm, with the hint of her nipples hidden behind a white t-shirt.

I ripped my eyes away from her breasts, scanning her hourglass frame. Her hips were pronounced, with meaty thighs and long legs. I forced my eyes to her face instead of her body. Her black hair was tied in a ponytail behind her head, with her bangs falling in her brown eyes. She had really grown into a woman. I hardly recognized her. And she was so tall! I felt the need to point this out to her.

"You're so tall!"

She smiled at me. She smiled! Well, stick a fork in me; I could die a happy man just to get a smile. Then she ran across the small waiting room and crashed into me, her plump breasts mashing into my chest, her lithe arms wrapping around my neck. She hugged me so tightly, I wasn't sure if she was trying to strangle me. I didn't expect this at all.

Then she kissed me. It wasn't a kiss on the cheek either. She kissed me right on the lips, something she had never done before. The kiss didn't last long, just a peck, but I felt every bit of her soft lips against mine. Maybe she had been aiming for my cheek and just missed, but either way it froze me to my core.

"I've missed you so much, Daddy."

"I, I missed you too, April," I stammered. She missed me? I thought she hated me. She rarely even replied my letters. "Did you get my letters?"

"Of course, all of them," she said, taking a deep breath, staring at me and keeping a smile on her face. "Thanks. They really kept me going. I wanted to write back, but postage is so expensive in here."

"Oh. I wish you would've told me. I would've sent money."

"That's okay. Girls have a way of losing money in here."

"I see. Well, are you ready to go?"

"Yeah, I think I've stayed long enough. You don't know how much I've been looking forward to getting out of here."

"Me too," I said.

April had to sign her own papers, and then she was given a bag with her personal effects. I was still marveling at how much she'd grown. I stared at her back as she leaned over the counter, signing those papers. My eyes kept drifting down to her shapely ass in a pair of tight blue jeans, a perfect broken heart. The way she shifted from foot to foot made her ass sway back and forth. I kept looking away... but my eyes kept coming back. She had grown so much.

"Yay, I'm free!" she cried as she stepped out of juvenile hall. She stuck her arms out Shawshank style and looked up at the blue sky. "Even the air smells better on this side of the fence."

I chuckled and walked on. April caught up, bumping into my side, wrapping herself around my arm.

"Thanks for picking me up, Daddy."

"Well, of course. You didn't think I would?"

"I know you said you would in your letter, but I dunno... I wouldn't pick me up after what I did."

"I'll always pick you up, sweetheart." I opened the door of my pickup truck and held it for her.

"New truck?" she asked.

"Yeah, the old one got crushed by an earth mover."

"Wow, how did that happen, crazy driver?"

"Er, well, I was the one driving the earth mover. Long story. Get in."

She climbed in and I went around to the other side, starting the engine and pulling away from that terrible juvenile hall. I felt like I was aiding in a prisoner escape, and based on my daughter's long sigh, I think she felt the same way.

"Phew," she said. "So what have I missed? Catch me up on your life, Daddy. Are you still working construction?"

"Yup. It pays the bills."

She grinned at me from the passenger side and reached over to grab my bicep. Then her hand ran from my arm to my chest. "I can tell. You're still in great shape."

I laughed nervously. "Thanks, I guess."

She smiled and stared at me. Then she unbuckled her seatbelt and scooted over on the bench seat so she was right beside me. She took my arm and once again wrapped herself around it, holding my hand between both of hers. She tucked her feet up under her butt and rested her head on my shoulder.

"I've missed you so much, Daddy."

"I missed you too, baby."

She kissed the back of my hand, but when she brought it back down, she carefully tucked it between her knees. Electricity shot up my arm. What the hell was my hand doing between her knees? But she wasn't done: she adjusted my hand, sliding it even higher up between her thighs. What was going on? I could feel the warmth of her body even through the thick denim of her jeans, the supple nature of her skin underneath. I gently squeezed and stroked my thumb, unsure if it was right or wrong to do so.

"Mmm, my daddy," she whispered and kissed my jaw. Her lips lingered on my skin, and when she pulled away, I felt the wet outline of her kiss. "I love you so much."

Did she just say she loved me? April never said that when she was younger, not even in her letters. "I love you too, baby."

She took a breath. "So, um, can we get a few things out of the way?"

"Sure," I said, but I was still thinking about my hand pinned between her thighs and the way she was caressing my forearm, tickling my arm hair. Was this normal? Had I forgotten how teenaged girls acted with their fathers? My April certainly never acted this way.

"Item number one," she said, looking forward. "How long can I stay at home until I have to move out?"

"Move out? You're welcome to stay as long as you want. But if you want to move out on your own, I understand."

She looked back, smiling again. "I wanna stay forever. I never want to move out."

"Oh? I'm sure you'll meet a guy down the line, get married, all that. But until then, you're always welcome at home."

"Good. But about that meeting a guy thing..." she said, clearing her throat.

"You've already met a man?" I couldn't fathom how that had happened at an all-girls correctional facility, maybe a pen pal. "It's not a correction officer, is it?"

"No. Actually... I'm a lesbian now."

I went off the road. The whole car vibrated to warn me I was on the shoulder and I swerved back into my lane. "A carpet cleaner!?" I cried.

"The mud mat too," April said, biting her lower lip. "Are you grossed out? Did I just get disowned?"

"Uh, no, no, of course not," I said, regaining my composure. I took my hand out from between her thighs, putting it firmly on the wheel. At least I knew there was nothing sexual there after all. I wasn't sure if I was relieved or not. "It's just, I was raised conservative, but, uh, wow, that's your choice. I've already lost you for four years. I'm not going to throw away any more time by telling you how to live your life."

"Thanks, Daddy."

"Just... wow. Can I ask what made you switch teams? Why'd you decide to put down the bat and pick up the glove?"

"Well, I've never had a turn at bat, so to speak, but I had some cellmates that taught me a few new, um, plays."

"You're not attracted to men at all now?"

"I dunno. I haven't seen any men in a while."

"Right."

"But I still love you, Daddy!" she said, stretching over and wrapping herself around my arm again. She bent her neck around and kissed me right on the mouth, mashing our closed lips together, wet saliva turning sticky as it met skin. It shocked me and I swerved off the road again.

"C-careful, honey, I can't see the road."

"Aww," she said, kissing my cheek. She began nuzzling her nose into my jaw. "Mmm, you smell so nice, Daddy. I've missed your cologne."

She hugged me from the side again, and then she rested her hand on my knee. She stroked upward, right across my thigh. Lightning shot through my body again. Why was she touching me like this? Should I say something? Did she not realize it was inappropriate to stroke her father's leg like that? And what was wrong with me that it was making my cock twitch. Lord help me!

"So, ahem," I said, "do you want to stop somewhere for anything, clothes, food, whatever?"

"Not right now. I just want to go home and be with my daddy. The rest can wait."

"Home it is," I said.

"Can we order a pizza when we get back?" she asked. "I haven't had pizza in so long."

"Sounds perfect," I said.

April hung on my arm the entire way home, draping herself over me, her hand resting on my thigh, stroking back and forth. I convinced myself it was just her way of showing affection. At least, I hoped that was all it was. But either way, it was a long trip, and it kept my thoughts dirty the whole way.

April's eyes brightened up when I turned down the long dirt driveway to our property. She finally took her hand off my thigh, straightening up to look all round the old farm. The barn was abandoned and the field was overgrown. It hadn't been worked since before my grandfather passed away.

"It's just like I remember," she said.

"It hasn't changed much since I was a boy."

"Am I still forbidden from playing in the barn?"

"You're 18 now, so if you don't care about snakes and rats and rotten wood that could collapse at any moment, you can go anywhere you want."

She giggled and looked at me. "I think I'll stick to the house. It's no fun if I'm allowed to do it."

"You always were a rebellious child," I teased.

"I'm better now," she said. "You'll see."

"You're my little girl, good or bad."

"Thanks, Daddy."

I parked next to the other car in the driveway, a red Jetta. April climbed out and came around the truck, glancing at the car. "Whose car is this?"

"That's my weekend car."

"You bought a Jetta for yourself?"

"Yup. Great mileage."

"Hm, seems kinda girly."

"Hey, this car can pick up chicks."

April giggled. "Maybe I can borrow it then."

"Oh yeah, we can cruise down to the beach and check out girls together."

April hugged me. "I'm glad you're okay with it."

"Well, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't hoping you'd come around, but... it's your life."

Inside the house, April looked like she'd found the Chocolate Factory. The living room hadn't changed much in the last few years. An old sectional couch still divided the room in half, with the dining room and kitchen through the archway, and a staircase that led up to the second floor. That's where she stopped, staring at the base of those stairs.

"The floor looks different."

"Yeah, I put in new hardwood."

"Couldn't get the stain out, huh?"

I didn't answer.

"No ghosts in the house, right?"

"No ghosts. You won't even think about it after a while. I don't."

"You're not the one who did it."

"It was an accident, April. Let's go upstairs."

She marched up the stairs and down the hallway where her room was, stepping inside.

"Wow," she said. "It's exactly like I remember, like, everything." She glanced around the room at the twin-sized bed, the white dresser against the wall, the CRT TV. She knocked her knuckles against the screen. "We didn't even have these old things in juvie."

"I wanted to preserve it for authenticity."

She opened her closet next, spreading open a 14-year-old's wardrobe. "Oh my god, you kept my clothes."

"It was like a shrine," I said, leaning against the wall.

She grinned at me. "Or you're still as lazy as ever."

"Or that."

She pulled out an old soccer jersey, number nine, with her name on the back. "Wow, remember how I used to wear this all the time, even when I didn't have games?"

"You were dedicated."

"I was. Always play to win, right, Daddy?"

I smiled. "I taught you well."

"I wonder if it still fits."

April suddenly grabbed her t-shirt and lifted it up, exposing her toned tummy and little belly button. I had no time to cover my eyes or turn away or jump out the window before I saw her standing there in her white bra.

"Jesus, April!" I cried as I gouged my eyes with my palms. "I'm right here!"

I heard her laugh. "Calm down, Daddy. It's no big deal."

"No big deal?" I shouted into the darkness. "You're my daughter!"

"Okay, okay, sorry. I'm used to undressing in front of other girls all the time."

"Do I look like a girl?"

"You can open your eyes now. I've changed."

I opened them. The first thing I noticed was the soccer jersey was way too small for her. The bigger issue, however, was that while I was blinded, she had also taken off her bra. It was lying on the bed. The jersey was hugging her ample breasts tightly, cupping them and revealing their shape. I could see her nipples poking out against the fabric. She had been topless right in front of me!

"You took off your bra!" I immediately regretted saying that. It was like I had admitted I was staring at her tits.

"I hate wearing bras. They make you in juvie though."

She turned and faced the mirror, looking at herself. She ran her hands up her waist, ribs, and along the sides of her breasts.

"Doesn't fit like it used to, huh?" she said, adjusting her breasts in the shirt.

"No," I said, trying not to stare.

"Well, my tits weren't this big four years ago," she said, cupping her breasts and squeezing them.

"Jesus, April," I said, turning my head.

"What? What'd I do?"

I had to remind myself that my poor daughter had been living under much different conditions. I didn't want to yell at her for behaving in a way that was obviously normal to her. "It's just... nothing. I'm just, uh, I'm not used to having a girl around the house."

"Aw, I'm sorry. I guess I'm forgetting you're not just my daddy; you're a boy too."

She hugged my arm, my elbow sandwiched between her loose tits as she stretched up and kissed my cheek. "Mmm," she mumbled and kissed again. Her nose rubbed against my jaw as she kept kissing, edging toward the corner of my mouth.

"O-okay, honey," I said, pulling free, looking at her tits again, still strangled inside that jersey.

"Daddy, lighten up," she said. "You're gonna have to get used to me living here. You said I could stay forever."

"You're right," I said, looking down.

She smiled, and then she turned her back. She took a few large steps and then jumped onto her bed, bouncing on it, her tits jiggling in her jersey. The material had ridden up, exposing her midriff and the perfect curves that led down to her hips. God, how had I ever had a hand in producing this sexy creature? She patted the mattress.

"Come sit with me for a minute."

"Uh, why?"

"I wanna talk to you. I wanna catch up."

"Well, we can do that downstairs on the sofa, can't we?"

"I do all my talking lying down. It's the only place when you live in a cell." She patted the bed again. "Come on, celly, let's gossip."

I came over and sat on the bed, leaning my back against the headboard. There wasn't much room on the twin-sized mattress, but we didn't need any, because April crawled over, slinging one leg over mine, her knee resting between my thighs, her arm wrapping around my waist, her head lying down on my chest. I stiffened for a moment but then relaxed. This was my daughter, not a stranger. Surely it was all right to hold her in bed. I put my arm around her and stroked her back. It was nice to have my baby girl home.

"It's nice to have you home, baby," I said.

"It's nice to be home with you, Daddy," she said, her hand sliding across my stomach. "You're really hard."

"What? I am not!"

She giggled up at me. "I meant your stomach."

"Oh, er, it's the job."

"Lemme see your chest," she said.

"April..."

She began unbuttoning my shirt. I didn't stop her as she opened it and ran her hand across my abdomen, her little fingers feeling the contours of my muscles. She playfully squeezed my pectorals.

"Wow, my daddy is sexier than ever."

"So says the lesbian," I said.

"Well, just because I like pussy doesn't mean I can't appreciate an attractive guy, even if he is my daddy," she said, winking up at me.

I cleared my throat. I didn't like hearing her say "pussy" like that. Still, I suppose she was just trying to compliment me. "Thanks, sweetheart. You've really blossomed into a beautiful woman too."

"Thanks," she said, pinching my sides and wiggling for her fingers.

I chuckled and squirmed. "Okay, no tickling."

"I'm not tickling," she said, digging her fingers into my ribcage.

I squirmed again. This was uncomfortable, no matter how playful I wanted to pretend it was, feeling her fingers run across my sides and up my chest, her palms crossing my nipples.

"Okay, okay," I said, freeing myself from her hands and climbing off the bed. "We should order that pizza before we starve. I also have a birthday present for you, and cake too."

"Aw, really?" she said, sitting up. "What's my gift?"

"It's a surprise."

April was grinning. "It's the Jetta, isn't it?"

"I'm not telling."

She giggled. "You're such a nice daddy." She came and slipped her hands around my waist, underneath my shirt, her fingers caressing my bare skin. I felt her sharp nails on my lower back as she hugged me. "Thank you. You're making this so much easier than I thought it would be."

"You deserve some easy in your life, April."

She grinned up at me. "You know I don't have a license, right?"

"I'll teach you. You can take the test when you're ready."

"You're the best daddy ever, you know that?"

"You're not so bad yourself, kiddo. I wanna get you back into the world, get you into college, keep you on the right track. You have your whole life ahead of you."

"As long as you're in my life," she said, stretching up on her tiptoes to kiss my lips. It surprised me once again, her soft lips touching mine, our mouths parting for each other, like it was completely normal for her. I held her lower lip between mine for a moment, just savoring the kiss. I think I felt her tongue start to come out, but I pulled away before I could be sure.

"Uh, yeah," I said, clearing my throat. "Well, uh, do you want to test drive your car while we wait for the pizza? Or have a slice of cake?"

...Or do anything at all to assuage my guilty lust, I thought.