April in The Summer Pt. 04

Story Info
April and I ravish and split-roast Susie.
1.9k words
4.16
16.1k
13
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This a continuation of the "April in Summer" story. Please be warned: This chapter is really dark, rude, violent and nasty. If this is not for you, please forgive me and leave.

I continue to surprise myself as to how dark my soul might be. Plunge into the depths with me. I hope you enjoy.

Where we were:

...April shouted, "The bitch is cumming," as Susie began to buck and spasm and shake with her toes curling tightly. And I pulled her up from my cock one more time and shoved it down balls deep and shot and shot rope after rope down her throat holding her down to my nuts, not letting her breathe and holding her there until my balls were fully drained.

I pulled Susie's mouth off of my cock, and looked at April, "I'm going to have a drink and wash up. It's your turn with this worthless whore.

April nodded at me, and I threw Susie aside like a dishrag, got up, poured a Maker's on the rocks and headed towards the bath and I heard, "Now, we are going to have some fun together, Honey."

And we're back:

I walked out of the bathroom freshly washed to see April wearing a leather harness and a girl-cock having Susie up against the wall with the dildo up Susie's pussy having her way with her.

Both of them were panting and sweating. Sweat was literally dripping down April's back as she was fucking the crap out of Susie, slamming her up against the wall with each thrust, shoving her girl-cock into her balls deep as Susie grunted and moaned with each thrust. I didn't know if each sound was from pleasure or pain, but who gave a shit. April going it at her with the strap-on was the hottest thing I had ever seen.

April was wearing a red leather harness. It looked like a harness Wonder Woman would wear. Bright red, solid across the front -- I would later learn the front had Velcro tabs to load the dildo -- and across her back, the leather was cut into a horizontal design that looked like a superheroes utility belt The cuts were in a chevron and pointed down towards her ass. It was FUCKING hot.

I ran over to the wall to look at what was actually happening from the front. I had never seen anything like this before. Serious girl-cock fucking. I had seen porn with a woman wearing a harness and a dildo, but never in real life.

The act had already given me a gigantic erection, but it was the dildo that was so incredible. Caucasian, sort of realistic with a suggested cock head and suggested balls -- that were flat to fit into the harness -- about 7" long, and I'm guessing about 1'-1/4" in diameter -- not too skinny, not too wide -- but the angle! It was a good 60 degrees up and really ready to penetrate anything it met.

April had selected well, and it was penetrating Susie deeply.

They were fucking. There is no other way to describe it. April was fucking Susie. Fucking. Really fucking. April's cock was going in and out of Susie pussy no different than if my cock was in her pussy pumping in and out. April was fucking her blind with her girl-cock, and Susie was in the throes of passion moving and grunting with every thrust.

April's hips were moving in and out like a man's. That is difficult to do with a female pelvis, it was obvious she had plenty of experience, and she stroked Susie's pussy in and out and in and out. By the moans and the clenching of her hips, I could tell Susie was getting close to another explosive orgasm.

The flat balls on the girl-cock were inside of the harness and rubbing on April's clit and she was also starting to get that "I'm going to cum" look in her eye. I knew it now and watched the two of them explode shouting to high heaven, and pumping back and forth.

Susie once again screaming for Jesus and April shouting once again, "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!!!"

I watched the two women cumming together naked, April with a huge girl-cock in a harness inside of Susie's pussy, Susie panting as if she had never cum before, breasts shaking, their bodies glistening with sweat, wet pussies leaking down their thighs onto the white satin sheets.

I looked at them and thought that the night could not have gotten any hotter. I was wrong. It did.

The two of them collapsed. Susie was spent. She had been used physically as a fucktoy for a number of hours now, abused, fucked by us, and had cum a bunch. We'd put her through the wringer.

I looked at April, she ordered, "We are not done." With a serious look on her face.

OK. I moved over to Susie, put my hands on her face, lifted it up and kissed her tenderly and caressed her adorable blonde head.

"Sweetheart, we are not done with you."

She looked up at me with desperation in her eyes.

"Did you hear me? We are not done with you."

"S... and I slapped her hard twice, front of hand, back of hand."

"Master."

"Master, I'm sorry, please no."

"That is not going to happen."

I looked at April and said, "If you really want to split-roast her than lube it up and shove that thing into her ass, now. I have already cum in her mouth. I want her pussy and I want to see you take your girl-cock and go ass-to- mouth.""

The thought made my balls jump into my stomach with passion and the head of my cock announce its presence like a student during attendance raising their hand and saying "Here." Yes, my cock was most certainly "here."

"Do it!"

And she did. Shoving her girl-cock balls deep into Susie's tight ass pounding in and out as Susie grunted in pain and I watched the tears start to flow from her eyes as I held her sweet, adorable, young blonde head in my hands.

I watched April fuck Susie's ass in awe. Something I had never seen before. A young, blonde female with a ripe 20 something body getting fucked up the ass, of all things, by an older redhead with a big dildo in a harness, fucking her like a man up her ass ,and the both of them going at it like there was no tomorrow.

I

April jackhammered away like a woman possessed. She obviously liked the act, until I said, "Stop! If we are going to split-roast her the time is now. Come around here and shove that cock into her ass-to-mouth and let's do this."

My cock was harder than Madonna's hair.

I threw Susie up to her knees doggy style, April moved around to her head and I moved to her cunt, April look down at Susie and said again, "Honey, we are going to fuck you, and use you however we want. We don't give a shit about you. If you fight us, we will hurt you. No matter what you do we are going to use you, abuse you, and enjoy you only for our pleasure. You are nothing but three holes, and you are worthless to us.

April nodded at me and I shoved my granite hard cock into Susie's pussy as April grabbed her head, tipped it up and shoved the dildo into her throat balls deep, ass-to-mouth.

And we split-roasted Susie. It wasn't that long ago that I would have said, We "London-Bridged" Susie. I always like that visual. Maybe because I love London. But split-roasting was what we were doing to Susie. If we could have we would of skewered her from mouth to ass and BBQed her like a Dolcett sketch with our cocks meeting somewhere in between we were pounding her so hard and deep.

I started to fuck Susie hard and my hand moved down to her soaking pussy and engorged clit. Actually more erect, harder and more aroused than any clit I had ever experienced before.

Susie starting to cry and whimper as we fucked her ruthlessly. Both of us having our way her with no consideration for her feelings whatsoever.

This entire experience was so totally alien to me. It was not how I was built. I was raised and believed in respecting women and never doing anything like this, but April had me in her spell performing acts I never thought in a million year that I would ever do.

And yet I was, and I was more turned on than I had ever been in my life.

I reached down and grabbed the whip. Looked down at Susie's really fine, cute, tight ass and started to whip it as we fucked her.

Arrrrgh! Arrrrgh. Susie screamed over and over as I whipped her ass as we fucked her hard front and back.

I watched welts start to form on her ass. And then with a really hard snap a thin line of blood form.

"I think she is done," I said. "Let's make her cum, now." And we did with Susie shouting out Jesus, Jesus, Jesus over and over again.

We all collapsed on the bed. Susie laid still. She was on her left side away from me her knees bent, curled into a little ball. Her shoulders and ass were bruised and I could see the red welts on her lovely butt. April moved over to caress her tenderly and stroke her head and abused body whispering gently.

I laid down next to Susie, wrapped myself around her following the lines of her body, and spooned with her abused body.

And I ravaged her one final time entering her smallest hole without any concern about what she had gone through or her pain, and fucked her until I came deep inside painting her bowels with my hot, sticky cum.

****************************

Then I crashed. Sound asleep and woke up when April came back to the bedroom.

"How is she?" I asked.

She said that Susie was doing OK. April had cared for her over the night like a mother bathing her, nursing her, and all of the physical abuse was healing properly.

"And mentally? How is she?"

"She says it was the hottest experience of her entire life, thanks us, and never wants to do it again."

I laughed. "Yeah, I bet she doesn't" "And how are you?"

"Water off a duck's back.. You?"

"I'm not sure. I still haven't adjusted to it at all. I'm having a really hard time trying to wrap my mind around the idea that I could be that unfeeling and cruel. It's not who I am. It disturbs me."

"Sex can reveal some serious truths about our inner souls."

"Apparently, that is the case. I can't say I like that side of me"

She said, "That's OK, I love it. Fuck me, right now."

I threw off the covers and sat on the edge of the bed. I looked at her. "Get undressed."

April hesitated for a second -- she was used to being the one giving commands -- and then stripped and dropped before me on her knees with her knees apart and her hands behind her back.

I said, "Look at me and take my cock in you mouth."

She did. I caressed her breasts and said, "I could beat you like Susie, you know."

April nodded. I reached down to her cunt and started to finger her. She was soaking.

"Suck my fingers dry."

She did.

I grabbed her by the braids, threw her up to the bed and fucked her for good. Harder than she had ever been fucked in her life.

And she started cumming. Screaming my name over and over and shouting that she loved me.