April Showers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

Sweat streamed off them onto the seat by the time Sam had worn himself out. Sitting back, he pulled her along. She turned in his lap to ride him. It was still hard, but on the backseat, she wasn't bumping her head on the roof, and he was able to fold his legs up easily. She grinded her hips faster and faster, not giving him a chance to catch his breath.

He was fascinated by the intensity of the lust in her eyes as he watched her. It was building up again, that tidal wave. He sat up to hold her tightly, and she locked her mouth to his, sucking with such force it made him delirious. They found the proper rhythm, both pounding their hips against the other's. Their lips broke, yet froze only millimeters apart as they breathed into each other. He said her name, chanted it. Together, they cried out as both came. The pleasure blinded him for a few seconds. They fell back against the door, unable to move for several minutes.

After awhile, she pushed herself up to stare out the window. Between breaths, she asked, "Man, is this storm ever going to slow?"

He chuckled, finally remembering why they were even here in the first place. Not bothering with his clothes yet, he crawled over behind the wheel, started the car with the A/C at full blast, and backed up. It took her a full minute to realize what just happened, her cloudy eyes sharpening with surprise and righteous fury.

"Son of a bitch! The bike trail? This is the fucking bike trail?"

"Hey, you said you wanted me to come riding with you along the path, remember?"

"On bikes, fully dressed. Fucker!" She punched him on the shoulder, biting back a grin of her own.

"Gotcha."

"Screw you. This doesn't count. Not at all."

"I tricked you on April First. It counts. It so counts."

"That's it, I'm telling your wife that you burst into tears during Star Wars."

"Do that, and I find your friend, TJ, and tell him that you think he's a good dancer."

She flipped him off, forgetting to ask how he could even track down this TJ to reveal that secret. He honestly didn't know.

After fumbling about to get back in her seat, she said, "Just take me home before the storm actually breaks. Jerk."

"Yes, ma'am." He put his clothes on first, and backed down the trail very slowly. The rain wasn't any worse yet, so the trip was uneventful, not that he minded. He muscles felt like water after all that.

*****

Ally wiped aside the bangs that were plastered to her brow as they pulled into the parking lot. The jerk was still grinning, while she glared sidelong at him. Though, she supposed the effect was lost some since she had yet to put on her shirt. Her skin glistened from the sweat mingled with cum. It had been awhile since she and Darren had gotten so carried away, and she rather liked the feeling of needing a shower and not giving a damn about it. Sammy's chest rose and fell with effort, as if he was still trying to catch his breath. Knowing she had worn a man out so much was also a good feeling.

"Never again," she said. "No suggesting it, no touching my leg, and no even mentioning this. Got it?"

"Uh-huh. I mean, deal. So, can I kiss you, one more time?"

She saw nothing wrong with that. So she put her shirt back on, leaned over, and let him ravish her mouth for a few more minutes. Or ten. It was hard to tell. By the time she pulled back, she could see he was getting hard again, and rolled her eyes. How Milena could have the energy to hook up with anybody on the side was beyond her.

Those thoughts faded when lightning hit so close that the thunder rattled the windows. And just then, it was as if they had returned to the waterfall. The torrent slammed down on the car hard enough to make them both jump. They watched the flood fall from the sky, turning the windows opaque, and together burst out laughing.

"Looks like I just got the timing wrong!" he chuckled.

"Guess you're really stuck now." She peered through the foamy water at the building and said, "This could take some time. Might as well come in."

"What, seriously?"

"Why not? Can't drive in this. Besides, you gave me a ride home and to the store, so I owe you."

"I'd say you've more than made..." She shushed him and pushed a finger to his lips. "Right, sorry."

"I'll make pancakes. C'mon."

They rushed out into the much colder rain and got inside in less than ten seconds. That was long enough to get soaked through again. Flinging water off their arms and squeezing it from their shirts, they tramped up to the third floor, where she found her empty apartment. Right after, her phone vibrated. Sammy offered to get the kitchen set up as she checked Darren's text.

DID YOU MAKE IT BACK OKAY?

She smiled, and sent a message back. SURE DID. HOW'S THE REPAIRS?

ONLY TJ AND I SHOWED UP. OTHERS TOO HUNGOVER OR PREPARING FOR FLOOD.

TAKE YOUR TIME, she typed back as pans were clanged in the background. STORM MAY LAST FOR HOURS. DON'T DRIVE.

THIS IS ALL DAY WORK. BE HOME BY FIVE. MY TURN FOR DINNER.

That was his way of admitting he was a jerk and wanting to make up for it. The guy wasn't a bad cook, but he hated it so much it was hilarious to watch. The amount of chaos and curses that erupted from the kitchen whenever he was preparing a meal was worthy of reality television. She tried to think of a cute thing to say back, but was interrupted by the phone vibrating again.

BUT FIRST I GOTTA EAT MRS MORRIS.

Ah, TJ stole the phone back, she thought. THE BUSTED PIPE WAS YOUR FAULT, I BET.

GUILTY, he replied with a poop emoji. PLANNED ON JUST LOOSENING IT FOR HIM OR MRS MORRIS TO USE THE FAUCET AND GET SPRAYED. SHE WEARS WHITE ALL DAY, AND NOT ALWAYS A BRA.

WHY MAKE DARREN A TARGET?

HE NEVER WEARS A BRA.

This was going to be one of those weird conversations, and she was too exhausted and hungry to deal with it. So she texted him to stop with the pranks and help Darren properly. Her phone went off again.

SORRY BOUT CAR

WHAT ABOUT MY CAR?

SEE, I THOUGHT LAST WEEK WAS FIRST. MEANT TO MAKE CAR SMOKE, NOT KILL IT.

"Son of a bitch!" That startled Sammy, so she told him that TJ just confessed to sabotaging her vehicle.

"Tell him thank you!"

"Stop breaking the rules, idiot!" I WILL HAVE VENGEANCE.

YOUR BOY TOOK YOU HOME RIGHT?

SAMMY?

LEAVE YET?

NO. WHY?

I KNOW YOU HAVE CRUSH. D'S HERE, HAVE FUN BEFORE LEAVING JOB.

How did TJ know about that? Darren promised not to tell him yet. Then again, she had the paranoid assumption that he had hacked their computers and remotely accessed them sometimes, considering how much BBW porn she found on her laptop last month. Thus, he probably had seen their search history for job openings and apartments. Anger coursed through her for a few more moments, then peace as an idea struck her.

MRS MORRIS HAS THAT LEG TATTOO, RIGHT?

THAT'S THE ONE.

GET HER AND DARREN ALONE. LEAVE.

She remembered the woman from the neighborhood barbeques they sometimes crashed. She had a reputation... or fondness for taken men. And apparently her husband enjoyed hearing about it. So surely, Darren had a good chance, and deserved it. He never questioned her, only teased, but was genuinely unconcerned if she had a fling like she just did. After six years together, she could let him live out the repairman fantasy at least once.

YOU SURE? asked TJ.

HELL YEAH. AND DELETE THESE TEXTS BEFORE HE SEES.

ON IT BOSS. It was followed by two lines of random emojis. Someday, she was going to sit him down and teach him how to use those properly.

She put the phone down and smiled at Sammy as he came into the living room/dining area with two boxes of pancake mix. "Regular or chocolate chip?"

"We'll decide later." She took the boxes and set them on the small round table she and Darren rarely had their meals at. The sofa was their usual dining spot. Sammy looked at the boxes, then at her, a question in his eyes. "My husband is stuck at that house, hopefully getting tricked into cheating on me. And you are stranded here thanks to an April Fools joke done a freaking week early. So we can pass the time by talking about job prospects, playing video games, or going another round or two without contorting ourselves."

"So basically, the car thing is just stretched for a bit longer."

"Yep. And lookie here." She pulled out the last two condoms from her pocket and waved them at her friend. "Might as well use them up."

Any hesitation still lingering inside him vanished in an instant. He was leaning down, stealing her lips and unbuttoning her pants in only a second. This wasn't the same nice guy she hung out with at work, not anymore. Whatever had possessed him was certainly welcomed into her arms. This was what she wanted, not to simply make love or have some fun, but to be taken. The only thing to do now was react, and try to keep pace. She pulled at his shirt hard enough to rip the collar. Before she could catch her breath, he had her pants on the floor and was lifting her onto the table. The jeans dangled from one foot, while his were too soaked to fall, clinging to his thighs as he freed himself.

Then he was inside her, without protection. Thrust after thrust kept her from pointing this out, and felt too good to stop. Her thighs clenched his hips, her hands clawing his hair, forcing him to kiss her as pleasure welled up. He pounded into her, moving faster, causing the table to wobble violently. The muscles beneath his sweat-slick skin tensed. Before it was too late, he pulled out and sprayed her leg. A moment later, he was on his knees, pulling her forward and burying his face into the nest of damp, wet curls. She leaned down, gripping the edges of the table, knocking away the pancake mixes. She closed her eyes, leaning her head back, letting the pleasure carry her away. Her breath caught in her throat the moment she peaked, and a scream tore out of her. It was easily the strongest orgasm she'd had yet today, one of the top five in her life, probably. She'd have to think on it later.

Slowly, he kissed her inner thigh, licked her labia, slurping once. It was so gross and yet she began giggling. He continued pecking her, moving up her body, pushing her shirt away until he reached her breasts. First one, then the other, he clamped down with his lips, pulling them up as he sucked with all his strength, teeth pinching the nipples just slightly. She pulled the shirt over her head and wiped his face clean before he kissed her again. After several minutes of her body vibrating as they made out, he lifted her up like she weighed no more than a doll. Her phone, having been slid to the edge of the table, rumbled again. She grabbed it as Sammy carried her to the bedroom.

TOLD HER YOU HAVING AFFAIR, NOT TELL D. THINKS I LEFT FOR BEER. SHE WORKS FAST. DUDE NOT HAVE A CHANCE.

She giggled and texted back: GET ME PICTURES

YOU TOO.

She tossed the phone into the hamper and nibbled Sammy's neck as they reached the bed.

This time, she made him lie down and put a condom on. His cock wasn't as strong now, his juices finally nearing the end of their reserves. So she sprawled over his body, kissing his lips, neck, chest, finding the ridges of his collarbone particularly tasty. After some time, she brushed her thigh along his crotch, felt the tension returning. Rising up, she guided him into her. Once inside again, the shaft seemed to swell. Slowly, her hips began moving on their own accord. She looked out the window at the raging storm, thankful for it even if they did get some flooding. And silently, she thanked TJ for being such a dumbass and trashing her car. Hopefully Darren was getting his brains fucked out, as well.

She gyrated harder, digging her nails into his abdomen. With a fierce look in his eyes, he flipped them over, pulled out, and twirled her once more onto her stomach. Then he plunged into her again. The weight of their bodies gave his cock more pressure, hitting her just right, nearly causing her to erupt immediately. Darren had never done this, thinking doggy-style was purely for anal. Sammy didn't even try for that. He held her down, grinding into her, their sweat like oil as he glided along her back. It was heaven. She began cursing, telling him to go faster, bury himself in her. He obeyed, grunting as he put his remaining strength into each exertion, moving as fast as his exhausted body could handle.

"Don't pull out," she gasped. "Don't! Not yet!"

"I wish... I could cum in you..."

She wished for it, too. As her thoughts lost coherency, she decided to let him after she had a kid with Darren, perhaps even during the pregnancy. She'd heard sex was good for pregnant women, and Darren rarely could keep up with her. She'd talk to them both about it, later. For now, she was going blind.

With a roar, he exploded inside her, the force of it felt even with the protection that hopefully held. Seconds later, she climaxed so hard she buried her face in the comforter and shrieked.

It was over. She had nothing left. He rolled off her and she struggled just to get onto her back. Glancing down, she saw the condom bulging with fluid. With a shaking hand, she pulled it off, making a mess as she tried to fling it away. Cleanup came later. They were both taking deep breaths, staring at the ceiling. The rain continued to drum at the window, the dull gray light spotted with dancing shadows. The steady noise was lulling her to sleep.

After a few minutes, Sammy said, "I should take off soon."

"After the storm," she sighed.

"But your husband isn't far away."

"He'll be back at five. We can rest until then."

"Good."

That was the last thing she heard before drifting off to the sound of his breathing and the rain.

*****

Sam watched her sleep, warmth from more than lust filling him. Gently, he brushed away the tousled hair sticking to her cheek, then ran a finger along the moist skin of her body, eventually letting his hand fall onto hers. Her breathing was soft, her breasts still swollen and red from his mouth taking advantage. A part of him worried that he was falling in love with her. Not that he'd ever act on it, as his love for Milena wasn't fading at all. But he didn't plan on letting this never happen again.

No, next time he was going to prepare a better prank. He had a whole year to plan, after all. And before falling asleep, he made a mental note of bringing condoms ahead of time. Lots of them.

THE END