April's Anal Adventure

Story Info
April admits her fantasy of being DP'd.
11.4k words
4.66
253.8k
187
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
damonX
damonX
2,999 Followers

Fuck me! Fuck me!"

April's words made my cock pulse as she hissed into my ear, her finger nails digging deeper into my back with each thrust of my hips. The room filled with the wet slapping sound of our sweaty bodies colliding as she urged me on.

"Harder," she moaned, her legs wrapped tightly around my body.

I raised myself up with my arms in an attempt to gain better leverage as I repeatedly slammed my hips into hers, driving my cock deep with each forceful descent. Her eyes were locked on mine as I became lost in the lustful gaze of her penetrating green eyes.

Reaching up, she grabbed the back of my hair, guiding me back down to rest upon her. The weight of my body pressed against hers, forcing her breasts to squeeze together against my chest. I could feel her torso rising and falling with each breath, growing ragged and intense. She pressed her face against mine, and I felt her hot breath in my ear as she whispered.

"Put your finger in my ass."

Taking my finger I presented it to my girlfriend, who quickly took it into her mouth, sucking it lustfully with eyes closed. Her soft lips continued to drag along the length as I pulled it away, now glistening wet with her saliva.

As April lifted her knees, raising her legs into the air she smiled up at me invitingly. I knew the drill. We had played it out many times since that first night. That night when I had sat back and watched her anal virginity being take before my very eyes.

Reaching down awkwardly, I slid my hand in between our sweaty bodies, feeling my way along the smooth curves of her ass. I could hear her let out a subtle moan as my wet finger began to delve between her firm cheeks, searching for her hole.

April gasped as my saliva-soaked finger tip touched the smooth, soft skin of her sensitive rim, pressing gently.

"Mmmmm," she moaned with satisfaction as I began to wriggle my finger past her pulsing, muscular ring.

I could feel her hot, tight asshole clutching my digit as it slid up inside her. As I buried myself knuckle-deep in her ass, he urged me on with moans of pleasure and erratic grasps of her clutching hands.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Deeper!" she moaned, her fingernails tracking deep gouges in my naked flesh as she became overwhelmed by the sensation.

My hand twisted and turned in an attempt to drive my finger deeper in accord with April's wishes. As it slid as far as it could go in her tight ass, I began curling my finger, massaging her insides as my dick continued thrusting into her tight, wet pussy.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yessssssssssss!" she squealed as her pussy clenched around my shaft and her asshole hugged my finger with short, repeated contractions.

As April's orgasm rose, peaked, and then subsided, I continued driving my cock in and out with an unrelenting forceful rhythm. Gradually, as fatigue began to overtake me, I slowed to a deep, deliberate grinding. I slipped my finger out of her ass and stared down into her face as she smiled back with satisfied content.

As I caught a brief glimpse of the recognizable gleam in her eye, I knew what she was going to ask next.

"From behind?" I asked.

April's pink lips curled up into a sexy smile of confirmation.

"Yes," she answered with contained enthusiasm. "But...can we use the..."

I cocked my head in interested curiosity.

"...toy?"

Since April had discovered her newfound fascination with anal stimulation, she had purchased a plethora of sex toys that she had insisted on using, both with and without me. In fact, our sexual activities had rarely gone without them lately.

"Sure," I responded, sliding my dick out of her gripping, wet pussy. "Which one did you want to use this time."

An expression of excitement overtook her face as she rolled onto her side and reached for the drawer in her bedside table which contained her stash of recently purchased sex toys.

"Actually," she began as she slid the drawer open. "I just got a new one."

I rolled my eyes. She had been purchasing one or two "new ones" every week lately.

As she pulled out her new toy my eyes widened with surprise. Most of her toys had been slender, delicate vibrators or plugs made specifically for anal use, but this one was much different. It was a large rubber dildo formed in the shape of a real penis, complete with veins and balls, making it appear eerily lifelike.

As she handed me the fake cock, my brow furrowed with skepticism. At around nine inches, and quite thick it much larger than anything she had previously taken in her ass, included my own dick.

"You want this in your ass?" I asked, inspecting the toy's firmness and pliability.

April nodded enthusiastically as she grabbed a tube of lubricant from the drawer.

"Are you sure you can handle this? It's kind of...big."

"Well, there's only one way to find out," she beamed, handing me the lube and quickly rolling over onto her hands and knees in eagerness.

As I squeezed the small tube producing a line of opaque red fluid along the shaft of the dildo, I began to realize just how much my girlfriend had changed over the last month and a half. Her timid, self-conscious nature had given way to a lustful, insatiable desire with a complete fascination with anal experimentation. It wasn't just in the bedroom that she had changed however, as her whole demeanor had been transformed. She seemed happier and more comfortable with herself. She even looked different, often experimenting with different styles of clothing and hair. Recently, she had dyed her hair from her original dirty blonde to a much darker brown and had it cut into a shorter, tasteful style that came just down to her shoulders. She had pierced her nose and even pierced her tongue, although I had not yet experienced the pleasures of that particular addition yet.

"Hurry," she urged impatiently, looking back over her shoulder at me with an excited smile.

I smiled back as I finished coating the entire shaft with the slippery, cherry flavored lubricant.

"Okay," I said finally, moving closer. "Ready?"

April giggled and reached back with both hands to pull her cheeks apart, presenting her tiny little asshole to me.

"Yes," she answered softly, as I stared down at my girlfriend's enticing orifice pulled open lewdly by her slender hands.

As I readied the dildo for penetration, I lightly stoked my thumb over her asshole, watching it clench up at my touch. I then placed the rubber cock against her tight little opening and slowly forced it inside as April moaned with gratification. I preceded cautiously due to the size of the toy, slowly twisting and turning as the veiny, rubber shaft descended in my girlfriend's ass.

"You doing okay?" I asked, checking her status as I pulled back a bit before sliding in a little farther.

"Yes," she gasped, her hands grasping in futility at the bed sheets. "Keep going."

I was actually amazed at April's ability to take the large rubber dick into her tight ass. Her hole remained stretched around the invading shaft, hugging the dildo tightly as I slid it in and out. Soon I had the entire length buried inside her, with the rubber balls snuggled firmly against her glistening wet pussy lips.

"Mmmm," she cooed, slowly stroking her clit. "That's it."

As I began sliding the dildo in and out, fucking her ass, she blurted out her next request.

"Can you fuck me at the same time?" she asked with gasping breaths. "I want you to fill my holes."

"Of course," I responded, although it was easier said than done.

In order to gain access to April's empty pussy, I was forced to rotate the dildo around in her ass so that the balls were on the topside. As I did so, she reached between her legs, spreading her moist, swollen lips invitingly. My cock slipped in between her soft folds with ease, sliding deep inside her as my stomach came to rest against the backside of the rubber toy embedded in her butt.

"Oh fuck yes!" she gasped, feeling her holes being completely filled.

As I started to thrust forward, driving my cock into her swollen, wet pussy my body pushed the dildo with each repetition, eliciting a throaty moan from April's open mouth each time.

"Do you like that?" I asked, my arousal growing with each thrust. "Do you like having two cocks inside you?"

"Yes! She blurted out emphatically. "I fucking love it!"

"I bet you wish they were both real cocks don't you?"

"Yesssss!"

As my arousal escalated with each thrust, so did the intensity of my dirty talking.

"Oh yeah?" I said, driving my dick deep inside April's warm, wet hole. "You want to get fucked by two guys?"

"Yes!" she cried out in between moans.

"At the same time?"

"Yes!"

I felt my orgasm approaching and slowed my pace, but it was too late.

I groaned as I pulled my cock free, grasping it tightly around the shaft as my balls contracted sending a pleasurable, intense shiver through my body. A few pumps of my hand then sent stream after stream of hot cum jetting across April's back. As the streams progressively shortened in distance, the white fluid dripped down onto her ass, collecting in between her cheeks, and around the shaft of the dildo which was still firmly embedded in her stretched butthole.

"Wow. Sorry," I apologized as I sat back in disappointment. "I guess I got a little bit too turned on there."

"Oh, that's okay," April said as she rolled onto her side and eased the dildo out of her ass. "I guess you'll just have to fuck me again later."

"Sure, sure," I answered with a laugh, crawling up to lay beside my girlfriend. "Just give me...five or ten minutes."

After a few moments or post coital relaxation, April spoke again.

"So..." she began, hesitantly. "What made you so turned on?"

I looked over and narrowed my eyes with curious suspicion.

"Why?"

"I don't know," she continued, shrugging one shoulder and cocking her head to the side as a coy expression crossed her face. "Just wondering."

"Uh huh. Well, I'm not sure. I guess it was just hearing you talk about..."

"Yes...?" she prompted.

"Getting fucked by two guys."

April smiled.

"I think you were the one talking about that," she stated playfully, pointing a finger into my shoulder.

I shrugged in agreement, but remained silent, cautious about what to say next.

"Does that turn you on?" she prodded, pressing her knuckles into my shoulder. "The thought of me being with two guys?"

"Well, I've never really thought about it...but according to the response it had on my cock...yeah. Maybe so."

I turned towards her.

"Why?" I asked. "Does it turn you on?"

April snuggled up closer as she bit her bottom lip with renewed excitement.

"Actually...yes. A lot."

"Oh really?"

"Uh huh," she said with a shy giggle. "I've actually been thinking about that quite a bit lately."

My brow elevated with intrigue.

"Is that why you bought your new...toy?"

April nodded, trying hard to contain her smile.

"You dirty little girl," I teased, grabbing her side, tickling her as she giggled and playfully swatted at my hands.

After a few minutes of play-wrestling, we settled back into the bed, lying sideways as stared into each other's eyes.

"So..." April began again, something obviously on her mind. "What do you think? Do you think you would ever do it?"

"What? Double-team you?"

"Yeah," she answered, staring at me with a cute, child-like expression that seemed ill-suited to the dirty direction she was taking the conversation.

"Uh..."I stammered, turning my eyes away from her inquisitive gaze. "I don't know...maybe...Why? Do you actually want to try it?"

Again she shrugged, although I could sense her apprehensiveness in admitting hers thoughts.

Come on," I prodded. "You can tell me. It's okay."

"Okay...," she began slowly before blurting out the rest. "Yeah. I want to try it."

A moment of awkward silence followed before April began to regret her kinky confession.

"Unless, you think it's weird or something. We don't have to..."

"No, no, no," I said, cutting her off. I don't think it's weird. I'm just not sure if...,"

"What?"

I took a deep breath before continuing.

"I'm not sure if I would want to be...one of the guys."

A look of confusion caused April's brow to furrow and her nose to wrinkle up as she tried to understand what I had just said.

"So...," she began slowly, brushing a strand of hair out of her face. "You would want to...watch?"

"Yeah, I think so."

She rolled over, propping he head up with her hands as her face beamed with growing interest.

"Why wouldn't you want to participate?" she asked with curiosity.

"I don't know," I answered. "It just doesn't really appeal to me."

"But watching two other guys does?"

Again I shrugged.

"Well...I got kind of turned on watching you get fucked by one other guy so...I'm sure watching you get fucked by two other guys might be even hotter."

"Do you think we could find two guys that would do it?" she asked, trying to hide her growing excitement.

"I'm not sure," I answered nonchalantly. "Why? Did you have someone in mind?"

My last comment held a bit of suspicion as I looked over at my girlfriend.

April shrugged her shoulders, but I could tell she already had somebody in mind.

"Well...," she began cautiously. "What about Will? He might do it."

I rolled my eyes. I had suspected that my friend's name would come up since he was the one that had deflowered my girlfriend's virgin ass some forty five days ago. I had always wondered if April had been harboring some kind of sexual crush on him since that day, and now her recent suggestion was lending credence to my theory.

"Yeah," I began unenthusiastically. "He would probably do it."

Not only was I sure that Will would jump at the chance to fuck April again, I was pretty sure that he would be able to get someone to join him. Although, I would have liked to have someone else, I realized that Will would probably be the only choice.

"I'll call him tomorrow," I said, eliciting an enthusiastic smile from my excited girlfriend.

"Really?"

"Yes."

"You're the best!" April exclaimed, throwing her arms around me and planting a big kiss on my cheek.

I smiled, although I wondered if I was making a huge mistake.

"You're pretty excited about this huh?" I asked, turning to face April.

"I am!" she answered quickly. "I'm sooo turned on right now! In fact..."

April turned around and positioned herself on her hands and knees with her ass facing me.

"I think you still have some work to do tonight."

I smiled as I reached over and grabbed the lubricant.

* * * * * * * *

The next day I called Will to make the awkward proposal. I felt a little uncomfortable calling him. In fact, I had not spoken to him much since that fateful night when I had lost the pool game that cost my girlfriend her anal innocence. Of course he agreed and quickly suggested a few names as accomplices. I found it a little strange that he didn't even seem fazed by the odd request I was making.

As soon as I hung up the phone I called April to fill her in. I could sense her excitement, even over the phone, as she heard the news. When I told her that I didn't know who the third person would be in her future threesome, she didn't even seem concerned.

"What are you doing tomorrow?" she asked, just as I was about to say goodbye.

"Uh...nothing. Why?"

"I'm going to buy a new sexy outfit. Want to come?"

"Wow," I exclaimed. "You're really getting into this huh?"

"Kind of..." April answered with a giggle. "Does that bother you? I don't want you to get all jealous on me now."

"No, no," I reassured, assuaging any emerging concerns my girlfriend may have been feeling. "But why don't you go pick something out? You can surprise me."

"Oh, okay" she said, somewhat surprised at my reluctance to join her on her shopping trip. "Do you have any requests?"

"You know what I like," I responded as a continuous stream of mental images flew through my wandering mind.

"Yeah," April agreed. "I think I have a pretty good idea."

As I was beginning to picture my girlfriend in a variety of skimpy, lurid outfits she spoke again.

"What do you think Will would like?"

Her question shocked me slightly as I was soon brought to the realization that my girlfriend was intending on pleasing not only me.

"Uhh...anything I would guess. You know how he is. He usually likes pretty slutty looking girls so..."

"So I should wear something slutty?"

"Yeah...I guess so," I answered carefully. April had always been very self conscious and tended to be reluctant when it came to wearing revealing clothing.

"Oh!" she piped up, suddenly changing the subject. "I was thinking of getting a hotel room that night. What do you think?"

"Yeah," I agreed. "We can do that."

"Good," she chirped, her enthusiasm rising. "I'll book the room. I can't believe we're going through with this!"

"Yeah, I know. You're not having second thoughts are you?"

"Not at all," April stated quickly. "I am a little nervous though."

We continued talking for a few minutes before saying our goodbyes for the night.

As I hung up the phone, the realization began to set in. This was really happening. My girlfriend was going to get fucked by two guys and I was going to watch.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

My excitement grew over the next couple days as I waited with eager anticipation to hear back from April. It was Thursday evening when she finally called to finalize the plans for our illicit weekend of fun.

"Hey, where have you been?" I asked with concern after answering the phone. "I was expecting to hear from you yesterday."

"Sorry," she apologized with sincerity. "I've been busy getting everything ready."

"Oh yeah?" I responded, surprised at April's dedication. "How was your little shopping trip?

"Am I going to get to see what you bought?"

"Nope," she answered promptly with a cute

giggle. "You're going to have to wait until tomorrow."

"Oh come on!" I whined. "Can you at least tell me what you bought?"

"Uh uh," she teased. "You should have come with me. Don't worry though. I promise you'll like it."

"Okay", I conceded with reluctance. "Tomorrow?"

"Yeah," April continued. "I booked us a room at the Holliday Inn downtown. I booked it under your name so be there by eight. Tell Will and his friend to get there around nine."

"You're not going to come with me?" I asked, surprised at my girlfriend's uncharacteristic desire to take charge of the situation.

"No. I have a few things to do beforehand. I'll meet you there."

"Okay," I agreed reluctantly. "I guess I'll see you tomorrow."

"Yes you will," April said in a soft, seductive tone. "Yes you will."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I kept glancing over at the clock as I waited impatiently alone in hotel room. Leaning back on the moderately firm king sized bed, I flipped through the television channels, toying with the idea of ordering a pay-per-view porn movie. Finding an old episode of Seinfeld, I tossed the remote on the bed beside me and settled in as my mind raced with a continuing stream of impure thoughts.

"Schuukk."

The sound of a keycard sliding in and out of the room's lock startled me from my reverie and I sat up, training my eyes intently on the slowly opening door

"Hi," April greeted cheerfully as she stepped inside, letting the door close behind her.

A smile spread across my face as I climbed off the bed towards my girlfriend as she set her purse and a few other bags on the bed. She was wearing a long black coat that reached down to her knees. Her hair looked impeccable, silky and straight as it hung down to her shoulders, partially covering the silver hoop earrings that dangled from her ears.

damonX
damonX
2,999 Followers