April's Fool Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll commit to a lifetime of AA or therapy for my drinking. I'll let you slap me silly for the stupidity of my actions for the next five, ten, or fifteen years we are together. If you want me to I'll sell my shares of the company and we'll retire early and see the world." She with heartfelt conviction.

So far this was going just about like I expected. Although I thought we would at least order food first. Now was the time to see if she meant it.

"I believe you April, but I want to test something out. I want to show you that you can put me first AND run a company. So I want you to woo me." I said with a small smile.

Woo you?" she responded quizzically, a frown forming on her pretty face.

"Yup, chase me, date me, and want me." I said. "I think it will be fun for both of us and it will show whether or not you can do it. I will admit I am not quite sure why or how I came up with this but it is really important to me. Oh, and it can't be just money or sex. It has to be honest to goodness time spent with each other. Am I making sense? You are both looking at me like I have two heads."

They were. Beth had an incredulous expression on her face and April just seemed confused. I was honest. I wanted to be romanced, as unmanly as that sounds. I think it had to do with the fact that I felt like I was constantly worrying about making April happy that I forgot how to be happy myself. I shook my head and figured I should get some therapy. But this was a deal breaker if she said no, I felt that strongly about it.

She looked at Beth and they shared a grin.

"So you said it couldn't be JUST sex. That means we are going to have to have SOME sex right?" she asked with a glint in her eye.

"Yup, but there is one catch to that. If we go forward the first time we have sex I will be marking my territory. I won't hurt you but I WILL reclaim your body. If we go forward you are MINE. No other man touches you ever again." I said that last line a bit harshly. I guess I had some issues to work out still.

For the first time Beth piped up.

"What about another woman?" She asked with a devilish gleam in her eye.

I thought about it for a minute.

"If I say it is all right then we have no problems." I responded.

I am not a moron. I had an idea what was coming down the pipe and was probably okay with it. For the moment, however, I had to get April and I back to good.

"So what will it be?" I asked. I felt I knew the answer but I was still worried.

She looked at me with those deep blue eyes and her voice dropped a couple octaves.

"Can the reclamation of my body wait until we get to a hotel? Or should we just start it here on the table?" she asked.

Beth left the restaurant with a big smile and I took my wife to my condo. Over the course of the afternoon and night I put two loads in all three holes. Afterward I thought I might have been too rough when I woke up to her crying but she just grabbed me and held on tight. She wanted more and I was glad to give it to her.

This actually became an issue for us down the road. It was four months after April and I reconciled and I couldn't make love to her. I could fuck her brains out, but anytime I went slow and sensual I lost my wood. I could get it up for porn or Kate Upton. I could switch it to a hard fuck session and finish the job, but lovemaking was out of the question. We were going to counseling and when I brought it up the therapist said it made sense.

Ron Wood was our counselor and he seemed to have an easygoing but direct manner. I liked him immediately.

He pointed out that the way I handle issues is to stuff them down and then use the energy to do something to solve the problem. When I fucked April I was using the energy to pound things home. When we went to make love there was no place for my feelings to go to so they started interfering with my ability to get an erection. It made a certain sense to me, especially because it brought out how pissed I was about April's infidelity. I thought I had it under control but apparently I didn't.

That led to an awkward date where my wife had paid a high price escort to "even things out" as she termed it. I had dinner with a smoking hot redhead and then sent her on her way. When I came back to the house April was bawling. It took me a while to explain that I didn't sleep with the lady and that all I wanted was my wife.

I wasn't sure how we were going to get past this until the oddest thing happened. I was coming back from the bathroom one night and heard my wife moaning and calling my name softly. I peeked into the bedroom to find her masturbating with her eyes closed and saying my name over and over again. She was so damn sexy. I got rock hard instantly and we were able to cum together but separately. After that session I didn't have any more physical problems.

I wasted good money on the condo. I planned on staying there and having April come to me for our dates but after a month I was living at home full time. April was awesome when it came to our dates. We went on a fall color tour in the Upper Peninsula and saw the beautiful autumn colors. She took a SCUBA course and actually ended up liking it. Of course when your first open water dive is in the Cayman Islands, it is easy to love. We went to a couple of Piston games but she didn't care for them nearly as much as she did baseball. Hockey was another matter altogether. She turned into a rabid Red Wings fan almost to the point where she would embarrass me at the games. She did have to cancel a few dates, but the whole vibe was different. There were quite a few times when she would let the people she hired deal with the situation. It took us about a year after I got back from Belize before I would say we were good. She hit at least one AA meeting every month, sometimes a couple.

It seems that my old army buddy Brick was a prophet. Three weeks after I left for Belize, Xavier Stone, the man that slept with my wife, got mugged. He had gotten a pretty good beat down that cost him a day in the hospital. I got a text from Brick that said simply.

We left some for you.

After he healed up he happened to come into Detroit a day early for one of the mixers. It just so happened that my army buddies decided to drop by my condo to play poker. While I was surrounded by five witnesses, err, friends, poor Xavier got mugged again. Detroit can be a real rough town. April either never noticed the coincidence or didn't want to mention it. Either way I was glad.

Even though we had a few more issues to work through we both felt we were in a good spot to start trying for a family. April went to the clinic to get checked out and I came home to both her and Beth crying. I figured it was happy tears and they were going to tell me I was going to be a dad. Imagine how devastated I was when April tearfully told me.

"I have cancer, Bill."

============================

Thanks for reading!

I plan on tying up the loose threads in the next chapter. It might be a bit, real life is busy and I have a few other stories rattling around in my head.

As always feel free to comment and let me know what you think.

-Ahaz