AProudMaleFeminist gets Creamed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And poured.

His body bucked and writhed out of his control. Muscles in his cock and loins twitched, throbbed, then twinged from overuse as they pumped his semen up his shaft and into the delicious clutch of her breasts. Parker was so lost in the moment, he didn't even know how long it had been or how much he'd poured out between her tits. She must have drained the entire contents of his balls.

When Parker finally came back down to earth, he found he was breathing as heavily as if he'd just done a vigorous gym session. He felt twinges in his cock and balls—the muscles lining his tubes complaining at all the work they'd been forced to do.

Parker lifted his head. The succubus had her head tipped back with her eyelids fluttering. She let out a contented sigh.

"Mmm, the innocent ones taste sweeter, but yours has an interesting flavour all of its own. Dark. Bitter."

The succubus had made him come. Had she got his soul? Parker didn't feel any different. Maybe he didn't even have a soul. One of his playthings had accused him of missing one, while she was still capable of accusing him of anything.

Wouldn't that be a hoot. Look, no soul. Joke's on you, devil bitch.

Her tits were still pressed together. He couldn't see his cock. It was hidden—buried—within. A froth of cream spilled out of her cleavage like the cream layer of a decadent cake.

Were those boobs even larger? They were already generously large, but Parker would have sworn they'd jumped a cup size since he'd last saw them.

"This is as far as I go with my other clients," the succubus said. "A nice little snack for me. A lovely big orgasm for them. I'm careful not to drain too much. Leave a trail of bodies and vengeful humans will eventually hunt you down and kill you."

She plumped her big tits together around Parker's still-hard cock.

"With you it's different. I don't have to hold back."

She pressed her hands into her soft tits. He felt the smooth flesh of her tits squeeze his cock. Her nipples squirted again...

...and Parker's head fell back again as he was overwhelmed by a flood of pure white pleasure. He bucked and writhed in helpless bliss. His cock and balls throbbed ecstatically as he spunked big loads of cum into her smothering tits. The pleasure was incredible.

The aftermath... less so.

The girl sighed in bliss. Parker breathed heavily and let out a hoarse cough. As good as the moment had felt, now he felt awful. Weak... drained...

"This feels so good," the succubus said. "To drink and drink as deeply as I'd like and not worry about the consequences."

Her tits were definitely bigger. A fat girl's voluptuous tits on a Barbie Doll figure. They rested on and overflowed Parker's lap. His cock was still hard and erect between them, hidden within the creamy flesh and frothy cream. It felt weird as well—hard and eager like time had been rewound back to before he'd emptied his balls in the biggest, whole-body-shuddering orgasm he'd ever experienced. It was the same for his balls. They felt itchy, gravid, and begging to be drained. Yet they'd already been drained... of more than Parker thought possible. His sex organs were stuck in the moment of pre-coital desire, while the rest of his body had to deal with the steadily worsening effects of over-exertion.

It was then he realised the existence or non-existence of a soul didn't matter. She was going to drink him all up like a vampiress sucking up all his blood. The realisation sent an icy spike of fear right through him.

"Stop. You don't have to do this," he pleaded.

"Did you have to kill those girls?" the succubus said.

Parker paused.

"It was wrong," he said. "I was weak. You don't understand the pressures men like me are under. If we don't get the girl we're less than nothing. 'Virgin'. 'Incel'. 'Loser'. Yet we're good. We listen. We're sensitive. And then the girls go off with some asshole ape who's going to treat them like shit. You don't understand how frustrating it is. It's not fair. I couldn't stand it. It's toxic masculinity. I'm just as much as victim in thi—"

"Oh shut up." The succubus cut him off. "You can't lie to me. I've tasted you. I know the men you're talking about. I've let them pour their frustrations out between my tits. I've tasted their self-doubt and insecurities. Giving them a brief moment of sexual bliss is the one time I feel like I'm more—better—than just a hell-spawned leech. You're not one of them. They're lonely. You're just a creep who gets off on abusing others."

She pressed her tits together, harder this time. More of that exquisite cream squirted up around Parker's cock.

Everything went white. His body contorted and writhed in the grip of another shattering orgasm. His thoughts were subsumed between a jumble of animalistic gratifications. He felt like he was flowing down into his penis, that it became the totality of his being. The soft pressure of her breasts enfolded the whole of him. He felt the throb around him like the beats of a great heart. Wrapped in total contentment, he poured himself between them.

Parker sucked in a great gasp of air like a drowning man surfacing in stormy waters. The pleasure and bliss he'd just felt was already slipping through his fingers like a lovely dream dissipates on awakening.

Parker felt awful. Weak. Shivery. His breath was ragged. It felt like his lungs were coming apart inside him. Other aches and pains let him know it wasn't the only organ.

And yet his cock was still hard and eager as it was nestled between her warm tits. His balls still churned as if making semen was his body's sole remaining purpose.

Parker had a horrible feeling it was.

"Why should you care what I've done?" he said. "You're a demon. A killer. You're a predator, just like me."

His expression turned crafty. His true face.

"We shouldn't be preying on each other. You understand. We're alike."

"Then you know only one of us can walk out of this room," the succubus said.

She fondled her big tits and slid them around Parker's still-throbbing cock. Even stimulation as mild as this was enough to cause a pulse of pleasure to run through Parker. He released a little premature spurt between her breasts. The muscle spasms that followed were less pleasant.

"Mmm, my cream is all soaked in. One more little squirt and you won't be able to stop."

"This isn't fair," Parker wheedled.

"You're lucky," the demon said. "A friend of mine hunts down men like you. Their deaths are not so pleasant."

She sighed and pressed her overflowing tits together. The flesh shivered. Parker's cock was flooded in creamy tingling bliss. Something snapped. His head was filled with bright shooting stars. His cock throbbed as he came and came in one final endless ejaculation. His thoughts collapsed in a jumble of animalistic bliss, and eventually that too faded and collapsed down into darkness as the succubus drained the last fluids from his body.

* * * *

The demon got up off the bed. She put her clothes back on, struggling with her now increased bust size. She retrieved a phone from her purse and rang a number.

"Hi Nicole, it's me, Corene. I need some help. I ran into one of those clients you warned me about."

She listened to the person on the other end.

"No, no. It's okay. I'm okay. I've handled it... him," the succubus said.

She looked over at the bed. On it lay Parker Matland-Forbe's emaciated corpse. He looked like a concentration camp inmate or famine victim.

"Um... what should I do with the body?" she asked.

THE END

12