Aquarium

Story Info
Her satisfier resides in the aquarium.
1.1k words
4.03
95.9k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,906 Followers

Following a long and stressful day at the office, I returned home, very thankful to be able to think about something other than work. As the garage door closed, I stepped from the Porsche, shivering slightly in the cold winter air, cursing the office requirement that all women wear either skirts or dresses.

With a satisfied sigh, I closed the connecting kitchen door behind me, thankful to be in the warmth of the house. After setting down my belongings, I made my way to the master bedroom, slowly shedding the expensive clothing as I walked and depositing it on the cushioned chair once I had arrived in the bedroom. Only then did I slip out of the bejeweled heels and remove the skirt and hose and panty. With a glance toward the aquarium, I removed all the jewelry, setting each priceless piece into its own box upon the vanity.

At last, I was fully nude, the way I felt most comfortable. I almost went to the aquarium, but then decided to instead take a long hot bath first to further relax myself.

Perhaps an hour later, I emerged from the adjoining bathroom, my pale skin soft and smooth from the lengthy soaking. I finally let my hair down, the silky strands brushing my shoulders and upper back, some strands brushing the upper slope of my breasts. I looked at myself in the vanity's mirror, again delighting in my image, my beauty. I still wore the makeup from the day, the eye shadow and the lipstick especially striking against my pale skin.

My hands gravitated to my chest, lifting each breast, reveling in their gentle weight. I watched in the mirror, mesmerized, as my nipples responded, lengthening and hardening even without being touched, without being suckled.

Stepping backward, I ultimately sat on the edge of the queen bed, caressing my breasts, fondling them the way I liked, slowly seducing myself. I noted how my breathing slowly and subtly changed as I became more and more aroused, my desire anointing the soft comforter beneath me. Laying back, I spread my legs and allowed my hands to drift down my body, my fingertips to slip between the sultry folds and tease me to greater delights, to bring soft gasps from my lips and my body began to move in a perfect counter rhythm. My eyes rolled back in my head, and my world was plunged into darkness as my fingers continued to plunge into my body, continued to draw forth the desire from deep within me. I gave in to my desire, allowing it to control me, my body, reveling in the soft sloshing sounds and the unintelligible sounds escaping my lips.

When my desire at last reached its peak, I cried out, my sightless eyes wide open, then fought for breath as I drowned in the pleasure my fingers had generated within me. The aftershocks rumbled through me for quite some time, for it had been perhaps two weeks since I had last succumbed to this desire, this hunger, this need.

But my fingers, while nice, were not enough for me. I needed more, something which could slither deeper inside me.

Through eyes clouded by self-lust, I looked toward the aquarium once again.

He looked at me with his beady red eyes, his narrow forked tongue slithering out to tease me. He could sense what I wanted, what I needed, and his tiny nostrils flared briefly at the prospect.

Seemingly in slow-motion, as if in a dream, I moved from the bed to the aquarium, unlatched and opened the glass lid, and reached an arm inside. The alien snake instantly moved toward me, slithering his black-and-orange length around my wrist and moving up my arm, his natural musky-sweet scent rising from the many semi-visible pores to fill my sensitive nose with an intoxicating aroma. Our eyes remained locked as he slowly coiled himself around my arm, slithering past the elbow, moving ever upward, the bulbous tail finally knocking against the palm of my hand as his head rested upon my shoulder and his tongue teased the side of my neck.

With deliberate care, I returned to the bed. Prone upon my back, I closed my eyes and enjoyed the scent and the sensation of the alien snake slithering across my body, his tongue flicking at my skin, his bulbous tail beginning to secrete his own filmy desire.

For a brief moment, I envisioned my ex walking into the bedroom and seeing me with the alien snake, the very snake he had discovered at the meteor's crash site last year and brought home. I wondered how angry he would be at having been replaced by a snake from another planet!

When I first felt the tongue dancing over my clitoris, I shuddered with a soft groan. Moments later, with the bulbous tail gently battering my right nipple, the forked tongue was darting quickly into me, savoring my nectar and questing for more.

"Fill me," I pleaded softly as I stroked the alien snake's long, semi-scaled body, drawing more of its thin film of desire from its bulbous tail.

Several more minutes of the sensual tonguing passed before the alien snake twisted its lengthy body and slowly burrowed its large head inside me. I stiffened and cried out with delight as my sex was spread wider than should be humanly possible. As the head slithered further into my body, the tail continued to secrete the alien snake's passion upon me, and my hands spread that bluish wetness across my skin.

The narrow forked tongue darted out once more, redoubling the sensations coursing through my body. I thoroughly enjoyed being licked deep inside my own body, and I could just subtly yet significantly feel the movement of the alien snake's head as its long mouth opened to draw in a larger quantity of my nectar before closing to ingest it. His musky-sweet scent only added to the illicit pleasure of the moment, and I was lost to all humanity, to all sense of time and place, transported to another world, another galaxy, another universe, where all that mattered was me and him and our beautiful interspecies coupling...

It was after 8:30PM when I awoke, still naked upon the bed. A thin film of blue covered both me and the bed, and the alien snake lay upon me, his head resting between my breasts, directly over my heart. Absently, I stroked him, whimpering softly at the memory of the powerful multiple climaxes he had thrust upon me. But when my stomach gurgled with need, I knew that it was indeed time to place him back into the aquarium, to save him for the end of another long and highly-stressful day.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,906 Followers