Arab Femdom in Orleans

Story Info
Black woman seduces Arab gal in Orleans.
1k words
3.04
22.9k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 19 part series

Updated 08/27/2017
Created 06/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers

Please call me Farrah Abdullah. Or Little Farrah. Everyone does, whether I like it or not. Story of my life. I was born and raised in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, but moved to the city of ottawa, province of ontario, about a decade ago. I am still considered a newcomer to the Confederation of Canada, even though I have been here for a while. I am twenty two years old, and enrolled in the law program of the university of ottawa. Welcome to my life. I got some secrets to share with you kind people. Please bear with me.

A lot of people think us Arab girls are nice and quiet, and all we do is pray and meditate, and dream about becoming wives and mothers. Well, we are not that simple. People forget that Arab women are women first and foremost. We got sexual and emotional needs just like all other women. Underneath the veil are women who are just as complex as any women you are likely to meet anywhere, ladies and gentlemen. Please don`t disrespect us by oversimplifying us. You can do better than that, I think.

I recently began exploring my sexuality after a lifetime of repression. And I seriously wonder why I didn`t start sooner. At the moment, my lover Christianne Lassiter is busy licking my pussy like her life depends on it. Christianne is a tall, good-looking young black woman I ran into in my psychology class at the university of ottawa. Christianne is originally from the democratic republic of congo, somewhere deep in the beautiful continent of Africa. I have always fascinated by the natural beauty of black women, and at long last one of them returned my affections. As you can imagine, I was thrilled.

Christianne Lassiter pursued me relentlessly. She is one of the stars of the university of ottawa sports world. Competing at the highest level. I was more than a little intimidated by this tall and beautiful Black Amazon but she proved to be the gentlest, kindest woman I have ever met. Someone I could open up to without fear or shame. We made love for the first time in her Orleans apartment, not too far from the beautiful city of ottawa, which we have both come to treasure. And it was definitely one for the ages, ladies and gentlemen.

I lay on the bed, completely naked as Christianne Lassiter busied herself licking my pussy tenderly. I ran my hands through her neatly braided black hair. By Allah she is such a beautiful woman. Midnight skin. Golden brown eyes. Full lips. Heart-shaped butt. Smooth sexy legs. Sensational hips. Everything anyone could want in the woman of their dreams...and more. Christianne licked my pussy, probing it with her agile fingers. I moaned in pleasure as she went to work on me. I was the ingenue in the hands of a beautiful, tender and powerful expert. And I wouldn`t give it up for the world.

I found myself shrieking in pleasure as Christianne fucked me with her fingers and tongue. I was very vocal as I experienced my first orgasm ever. Definitely an erotic experience I would never forget. Christianne laughed and intensified what she was doing as I howled in pleasure. Then she eagerly licked my wet pussy, draining me of my womanly fluids. I couldn`t believe the things she was doing to me. Sensations so powerful I felt like I was losing my damn mind. And to be honest, I wouldn`t have cared if I lost my sanity. I had to have this woman touching me, I craved her.

Thus Christianne introduced me to a brave new world of awesome woman to woman sex. And things only got better from there. She taught me how to properly lick her pussy, something I did with pleasure. I could deny my sweet Christianne Lassiter nothing. Besides, just between you and me, I think I am honestly becoming addicted to the taste of her pussy. Hell, I craved all of her. I loved getting her big round butt all over my face, and also to climb on top of her and ride her as she fucked me with a strap-on dildo. Hair pulling, face smacking and butt spanking were regular parts of our fun and games together.

Sometimes Christianne and I switched things up just to be different, sort of spice stuff in the bedroom. No matter how passionate the couple, you need to change things a bit to avoid being boring. It was during one of those sessions that I discovered my dominant side. Yep. The meek, friendly and self-effacting Arab woman actually has a dominant side. And it took the sultry and sensually adventurous Congolese woman to bring it out of me. Imagine that.

With Christianne`s expressed permission and encouragement, I asserted myself slowly but surely during our fun and games. I lay my sexy African tomboy naked on our bed, and licked every inch of her sexy body. How I loved her gorgeous black skin, her smooth body, and her spectacular buttocks. Her perfectly shaped thighs, and her bush. I licked, probed, caressed and teased her. I fingered her pussy, and fucked her with my fingers at first, then slipped a slim green dildo inside of her. Hearing my sexy black goddess moan in pleasure as she surrendered to me and allowed me to pleasure her...now that was an experience I would never forget.

My favorite part was when I put Christianne Lassiter, my incredibly butch lover, on all fours and spanked her sexy ass. I spanked her big round butt open-handed, and delighted in hearing her squeal and moan as I really laid it on her. I swear I didn`t think Christianne could squeal like us regular girls. If you`ve seen her play everything from tackle football to basketball and running track, you`d understand my sheer amazement. Christianne surprised me with a request that I pull her hair while spanking her. I was totally okay with that, as you can imagine. Hmm. Things got even better when I used the strap-on dildo to fuck her really hard, just like I knew she craved it. Flipping Christianne on her back, I raised her legs in the air and drilled my strap-on dildo into her pussy, looking into her beautiful golden brown eyes as I fucked her. We fucked like there was no tomorrow. Then I kissed her passionately, and we lay exhausted in a bed filled with our own love juices.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers