Arab MILF 4 Bisexual Black Man

Story Info
Said cheats on his boyfriend Karim with Fathiyah.
3.2k words
2.14
10.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,093 Followers

Lying next to his lover, Karim Teshome, Said Mahdi felt restless. Inside their house on Avenue Des Epinettes, deep in the Orleans suburb of the City of Ottawa, Ontario, all was quiet. Outside the house, the rain fell in thick droplets, not unusual since it was early October. A few hours ago, the two young men had a happy reunion. Karim finally returned from his trip to his hometown of Bahir Dar, Ethiopia, where he'd gone to his brother Nasser's wedding.

"I missed you so much," Karim said, smiling as he hugged Said fiercely. The two of them stood in the middle of the Ottawa International Airport. The place was busy, with folks of all hues coming and going. A few stopped to stare at the seemingly unusual spectacle of a pair of tall, well-dressed young black men embracing affectionately.

"And I missed you too," Said replied, and he kissed Karim passionately. Karim returned his kiss, and then he did the double-butt grab, his favorite move, and Said smiled. Holding Karim's right hand while dragging his luggage, Said led his lover down the ramp, and then they reached the airport's lower levels. Immediately, a middle-eastern cab driver greeted them.

"Salaam, brothers, where can I take you?" said the cabbie, and he smiled pleasantly at Karim and Said, seemingly undaunted by the sight of two young black men holding hands. Karim smiled and nodded at the cab driver, who took the luggage from Said and put it in the trunk of the cab, and then looked at the two young men expectantly.

"We're going to Orleans, thank you," Said replied, and he nodded at Karim, and just like that, they got in the back of the cab. As the cab raced from the Ottawa International Airport and began the long trek to the suburb of Orleans, Karim spoke incessantly. He couldn't shut up about his brother Nasser and his new bride Nagla, a young Yemeni woman who'd apparently grown up in Ethiopia.

Said didn't really listen, he kept thinking about a certain lady with whom he'd shared some passionate moments during Karim's three-week absence. Ever since he could remember, Said Mahdi had always been attracted to both women and men. Born in the City of Calgary, Alberta, to Somali Muslim immigrant parents, Said studied business management at the University of Calgary while lettering on the school's famed varsity football team.

An outstanding linebacker, the six-foot-three and 250-pound Said Mahdi had dreams of playing in the Canadian Football League or perhaps even the NFL. A knee injury during his fourth year on the University of Calgary football dashed Said's pro football dreams. Said stuck around the University of Calgary for his MBA before moving to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, to work for the massive firm known as KPMG.

At first, Said Mahdi hated the City of Ottawa. His hometown of Calgary was a lot more fun than the national capital, that's for damn sure. Said found the place dull and boring, and he didn't much care for the way the government workers, mostly middle-aged white guys and aging white women, with a sprinkling of minorities here and there, tended to stare at him. Apparently they weren't used to seeing tall, handsome and well-dressed young black men walking about downtown, going about their daily business.

A couple of months after moving to Ottawa and starting his career as an analyst for KPMG, Said Mahdi was supremely bored. He'd gone on a few dates with local women, and while some were attractive and maybe even halfway interesting, none lit his fire. The local gay and bisexual guys were dull and boring too. Said found Ottawa folks to be fake, passive aggressive and insecure. Nope, the brother from Calgary didn't care for them in the least. Until someone special came along...

Said remembered the exact moment when he met Karim Teshome. During lunch on a sunny Monday, he'd gone to grab a bite at Shawarma King, a quaint little restaurant located on Bank Street. While having lunch, Said watched as a six-foot-tall, slender yet muscular brother walked in, clad in a sharp gray suit and looking fantastic. Their eyes met, and Karim smiled at Said like they'd known each other their entire lives. The two of them sat down to have lunch, and the rest, as they say, was history.

Said Mahdi, a man who'd gone back and forth between female lovers and clandestine dalliances with gay and bisexual men, surprised himself by falling in love with a unicorn. For that's what Karim Teshome seemed like, at first. A tall, handsome and very masculine Ethiopian Muslim guy who recently graduated from the University of Ottawa with an accounting degree, worked for the CRA and was newly out as gay. Damn. Said definitely hit the jackpot when he landed Karim, that's for damn sure.

"Said, if you insist of leading this lifestyle, you are dead to us," Said's mother, Mouna Mahdi said, the day Said finally worked up the courage to tell them about his bisexuality and his relationship with Karim. Said's father Ali Mahdi got so pissed that he got up from the family living room, went upstairs, grabbed his hammer and threatened his only son with violence. That's when Said knew his life would never be the same...

"Said, I want you out of my house, you are a Muslim, that's how we raised you, so you know this gay business is a sin in our Islamic religion," Ali Mahdi, the family patriarch shouted at his son Said while brandishing a hammer. With tears in his eyes, Said looked at his Aabo ( father in Somali ) and Hooyo ( mother in Somali ) and shook his head, wishing to high heaven that he could make them understand. With his head held high, Said reluctantly but stoically accepted his fate. The young bisexual Somali Muslim man swiftly walked out of his family's townhouse in the Marlborough Park area of Calgary.

Karim snored loudly, the sound snatching Said from his little trip down memory lane, and Said smiled to himself. He'd actually grown used to Karim's snoring. A few hours ago, they made passionate love, and went at it so hard that Said was left sore. As soon as they exited the cab and went into their house, Karim kissed Said and practically ripped off his clothes.

"Said, babe, you cannot believe how much I missed that dick of yours," Karim said, marveling at Said's tall, muscular body as Said undressed. Said grinned and kissed Karim, grabbing his ass and pinching his nipples. They slipped out of their clothes, and got it on right in their living room. Karim went for Said with a hunger that surprised him...in a wonderful way.

"I missed you too," Said replied, and he watched as Karim went straight for his dick. Stroking Said's long and thick, dark dick with both hands, Karim took him into his mouth. Said sighed happily as Karim began sucking his dick. Later, Said returned the favor, and, after getting Karim nice and hard, Said climbed on top of him and straddled him. The two lovers thoughtfully looked into each other's eyes.

"Show me how much you missed me," Karim said, slapping Said's ass as he reached for the condoms and lube he always kept in his fanny pack. Said grinned as Karim rolled a condom on his long and thick caramel dick. Moments later, Said gasped as Karim thrust into him, burying his dick deep in his ass. Gripping Said's hips, Karim began fucking him with slow, deep strokes. Said's screams filled their house, and Karim fucked him with wild abandon.

"What would I do without you?" Said whispered in Karim's ear, hours later, as they lay in bed. Karim smiled with contentment and kissed Said, then went to sleep. Said lay next to his lover, unable to sleep. Part of him felt ashamed, due to what he'd done in Karim's absence. From the get go, Said let Karim know that he was bisexual, as in sexually attracted to both women and men, and Karim was okay with it. Said swore to Karim he'd always be faithful to him, and for the past three years, he had been. Until Karim left for Ethiopia...

While checking out a rare book on Northeast African history at the Carleton University library, Said Mahdi met a rather unforgettable young woman, Fathiyah Al-Sabah of Kuwait. Unlike most of the other Hijab-wearing Arab ladies Said had met, Fathiyah was flirtatious, fearless and freaky. Indeed, when Said told Fathiyah that he was in a relationship with another man, as they grabbed coffee at the library's in-house Starbucks, the young woman's reaction stunned him.

"Said, my dear, I don't care if you're gay or bisexual or whatever, I go for what I want, when I see a hot guy, and I saw the way you looked at me, so, what are we going to do about it?" Fathiyah said, licking her lips suggestively while holding Said's gaze. Looking at the tall, curvy, bronze-skinned and brown-eyed, thirtysomething, Hijab-wearing Arab cutie who sat across from him, Said found himself sexually aroused by her. Seriously, this gal was not like the others...

"Well, Miss Fathiyah, I do believe in trying new things," Said heard himself say, and Fathiyah grinned, and casually brushed her hand against his. For the rest of the evening, the two of them sat inside the Starbucks and talked. Said learned a lot about Fathiyah, and became quite fascinated with her. Said dated women of all races prior to his longtime partnership with Karim, but he'd never met a woman like Fathiyah, that's for damn sure.

An international student from the Qadsiya township of Kuwait, Fathiyah Al-Sabah was reveling in her newfound freedom in the City of Ottawa while studying for her Master's degree in Civil Engineering at Carleton University. Said had heard that a lot of those Hijab-wearing Arab ladies were freaky underneath it all, but never thought he'd get the chance to try one, since a lot of Arabs are deeply racist against black men. Well, Fathiyah gave him the green light. Later that night, Fathiyah and Said left the library together...and went back to her place, an apartment building located on Sunnyside Avenue.

"Said, do make yourself useful, dear, and lick me where I fart," Fathiyah Al-Sabah said gleefully as she bent all the way over, and spread her thick ass cheeks wide open, exposing a fairly obvious target. Upon seeing Fathiyah's puckered asshole, Said swallowed hard, and felt himself harden just as cold sweat ran down his back. Hot damn, he wanted her...badly. A nice ass is a nice ass, whether it belongs to a female or a dude, and Said was a sucker for a nice ass...

Turning around, Fathiyah flashed Said her trademark fearless grin, and shook her big butt at him for emphasis. Let's hope he gets the message, Fathiyah thought. Watching that big, golden booty sway from side to side almost caused the young Somali man to have a heart attack, but he stepped forward, accepting the challenge that this majestic ass represented. Indeed, it was his duty to please that booty...

"Don't mind if I do," Said Mahdi said, grinning, and he eagerly joined Fathiyah on the king-sized bed. Gently, Said gripped Fathiyah's ass cheeks and brought his face closer to her crack, inhaling the scent of her ass funk. Fathiyah's ass smelled of soap and water, and he could see that her pussy was wet, whether from its own natural wetness or her recent shower, he couldn't tell.

"Said, shut up already," Fathiyah snapped impatiently, and she pressed her big ass against Said's face. The Somali brother finally got the message and pressed his mouth against the lady's butt hole. Fathiyah licked her lips as Said's tongue slid into her asshole. Gripping her ass with his sleek yet strong hands, Said began eating Fathiyah's ass, savoring its scent and delicious flavor...

"Ride my face, please, madam," Said whispered, a little while later, as he lay on the bed, stark naked, with his big ole dick in his hands. Grinning, Fathiyah stood over him, her curvy body looking so damn hot, her big tits perked up, and her hairy pussy glistening in its wetness. Hands on her hips, Fathiyah licked her lips and then squatted down, smothering Said's handsome face with her thick Arabian derriere...

"Hmm, that's why I love the most about you black men, you really know how to worship a woman's body," Fathiyah squealed, as Said fingered her wet pussy while worming his tongue up her asshole. Said didn't say anything, his mouth was occupied with the thick booty he was eating. When it comes to ass, Said didn't discriminate. The brother from Calgary loves a big ass, and doesn't care if it's attached to a female or another dude...

"Where did you learn how to do that?" Said whispered, breathlessly, as Fathiyah lay on him and began sucking his dick and fingering his ass while he fingered her pussy and ate her ass. Fathiyah didn't reply, for her full, succulent lips were wrapped around Said's long and thick, glistening and dark Somali dick. The freaky and very voluptuous lady from Kuwait sucked Said's dick until he cried out that he was about to cum and when he did, Fathiyah sucked every last drop of his manly juice...

"Love the way you taste, lover," Fathiyah said, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. A naughty smirk spread across her lovely face as she looked Said up and down. Grinning, Said locked eyes with Fathiyah, noticing that she was giving him the let's-get-busy look. Reaching for his discarded pants, he pulled a condom out of his wallet, and Fathiyah came at him like a hungry wolf, only more voracious.

"Damn this feels nice," Said whispered, grimacing as he felt Fathiyah's tight pussy grip his dick as she impaled herself on his member. Resting her hands on Said's broad shoulders, Fathiyah began to ride him, grinding against him real hard as he fucked her. Said buried his face between her breasts, and even did the motorboat, blowing on her tits, causing Fathiyah to laugh...

"Damn, Said, you really like my body," Fathiyah said, and Said looked at her and grinned, then smacked her big ass, causing her to squeal. Fathiyah rode Said hard, and he slammed his dick into her pussy, fucking her with wild abandon. At some point, they changed positions and Said put Fathiyah on all fours, and her big round ass gave him a great visual to work with as he stroked his dick in preparation for round two...

"Your body is heavenly my dear," Said whispered, and he planted a kiss on Fathiyah's big round ass. Fathiyah giggled and shook her big ass at Said, who slapped it, and then got behind her. Rubbing his hard dick against Fathiyah's pussy lips, Said got ready to fuck her, but much to his surprise, the voluptuous and supremely freaky lady put a halt to his progress. Puzzled, Said looked at her, more than a bit surprised.

"Said, I want you in my ass, fuck me the way you fuck your boyfriends, you do like female asses too, right?" Fathiyah said, and she looked Said up and down, a challenge in her voice. Said grinned, and nodded. He was fully versatile, and had topped his lover Karim many times. Indeed, Karim loved bending over for Said and taking his hard dick where the sun didn't shine. If Fathiyah wanted the same treatment, Said was totally down with that...

"Totally doable, milady, challenge accepted," Said replied, and Fathiyah laughed, and tossed him a bottle of lotion, which he made good use of. Fathiyah licked her lips as Said applied the cold lotion on her butt hole, then slipped first one finger in her ass, then two. Moments later, she felt something much bigger being pressed against her asshole. Fathiyah felt both excited and scared, since Said was packing a fairly big dick, but excitement won out over fear...

"Yalla habibi, go for it," Fathiyah squealed, and Said grinned and slapped her ass. At the same time, the Somali stud bucked his hips, and pushed his dick into the lady's puckered asshole. A happy sigh escaped Fathiyah's lips as Said began to fuck her in the ass. The feeling of his dick invading her derriere thrilled her like nothing else could, and Fathiyah moaned deeply, fingering her wet pussy while Said fucked her. Dammit, the brother from Somalia had a big dick and knew how to use it.

"That was fun, I'm going to be walking funny for a week, but I loved it," Fathiyah said, half an hour later, as Said pulled his dick out of her butt hole. Fathiyah winced, and Said pulled her close and tenderly touched her face, caressing her long, curly black hair which she usually hid away under her Hijab. Even though they'd just met and this was a casual encounter, Fathiyah found Said quite appealing, and not just physically...

"It was fun for me too, lovely lady, a pleasant moment that I hope to repeat," Said replied, and then, much to Fathiyah's amazement, he took her hand in his, brought it to his lips and kissed it. Fathiyah grinned, and then, impulsively, for reasons she couldn't explain, even to herself, she leaned over and kissed Said. The Somali stud kissed her passionately, like they were longtime lovers instead of strangers having a casual encounter...

"Do keep in touch, habibi," Fathiyah said, a little while later, as Said emerged from her shower, fresh and fully dressed. The two of them exchanged a handshake and a brief hug, and Said walked away. Fathiyah smiled to herself, checking out Said's cute ass as he made his way to the elevator. Even though Fathiyah told herself that she was only having fun, and forming no attachments, she definitely wanted to see the handsome, forthrightly bisexual Somali stud again...

"Said, what's the matter, you can't sleep?" Karim's sleepy voice chimed in, full of thoughtful concern, snatching Said Mahdi out of his reverie. In the dark, Karim snuggled closer to Said, who kissed him on the forehead and said goodnight, but otherwise remained silent. Karim could sense that something was bothering Said, but Said, being taciturn, would say nada. Either Said would open up when he felt like it, or he'd say nothing at all. After a few moments, Karim went back to sleep.

"I'll be just fine, Karim, have yourself a goodnight," Said whispered in his lover's ear, even as Karim's snores filled their bedroom once again. Lying next to him, Said's mind raced. As much as he loved his life with Karim, he had to admit that he dearly missed a woman's touch. Fathiyah excited the hell out of Said with her voluptuous body, her raw sensuality and her fearlessness.

Troubled thoughts raced through Said's mind. Things were getting complicated really fast. Should Said tell his lover Karim about his affair with the curvy and freaky Fathiyah? Nah, nothing good would come out of such a revelation. Karim would flip out. He would never forgive Said's infidelity. Said decided he'd keep his mouth shut. He'd just keep seeing Fathiyah on the side while continuing with his relationship with Karim, and that was that. Said decided he would have his cake and eat it too, so to speak, guilt be damned.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,093 Followers