Arab Prince: Supplier's Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Nessiba left I told a tearful Kathy of what happened. She was very upset and began to blame me. When she tried to beat on me with her fists I slapped her across the face and roughly flipped her over on her stomach and mounted her from the rear. Sometimes, I have learned, there is only one way to put a woman in her place and bring her to reason. I understand that makes me what you call in the west a sexist pig, but it is the truth and it works. As I fucked her Kathy's cries changed to moans of pleasure followed by pleas for more as I forcefully and aggressively took her. She wiggled her sweet soft rear end to bring me additional pleasure and to encourage my efforts as she begged me to forgive her. She said that she knew it was not my fault and that Bob brought it all on himself.

After I came in her I took her into my arms and kissed her tenderly and stroked her beautiful red hair before telling her what I had planned for her future. She was to return to Houston where she would most certainly in nine months bear my child. A child that would be, to the world, Bob's child. With her she would take the signed expanded contract for my company. There would be one condition to the contract and that would be that Kathy would replace Bob and become the manager and representative for our account. Not only would Kathy get the life insurance benefits that she would have coming to her from his death but she would also be able to assume Bob's salary and commissions in the future. She would certainly be economically set for the rest of her life, live very comfortably and be able to raise our child in a progressive affluent manner in the United States of America.

When her husband was our account contact I would dread the four time a year meetings. Thanks to Allah I would very much look forward to Kathy's future business visits and the opportunity to fuck her lovely body. Thank you again America.

12