Arabian Nights Pt. 03

Story Info
Transvestite prisoner is forced to suck and fuck.
4.5k words
4.53
48.4k
28

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,954 Followers

"Only one word of advice I can give you; don't resist them," Sarina whispers into Michele's ear.

"Thank you Mistress," Michele responds.

"You won't thank me when they deflower your tight little arsehole," Sarina responds.

Although obviously American she uses the English word arse, rather than ass.

"I can't and won't help you once we are inside. You need to know I am not your friend; I am your Mistress. In fact I'm going to rather enjoy watching them take you."

"I have seen several girls here lose their virginity but never a transvestite virgin deflowered; its going to be - shall we say - interesting," Sarina's voice is cold and she yanks on the leash causing Michele to stumble on her heels.

"There she is; my lovely!" Michele looks up to see Jamhal standing near a closed door with an insidious grin on his face.

He rubs his hands together and grins.

"I have found them a beauty indeed! Who would know that a man is disguised inside that wonderful creature" he beams.

"Fuck off Jamhal or I will have you whipped!" Sarina hisses and Jamhal scuttles away laughing to himself.

"We all despise him; he kidnapped every girl here. Even those of us like me who now enjoy our employment do not forgive him," Sarina hisses.

"Ok, this is it," Sarina points a long painted fingernail at the imposing door.

"Keep silent! If they ask you to speak remember to address them as Master."

"They won't mind you crying or screaming when they do what they will to your body, or even if you moan with pleasure; but don't talk unless they demand it!"

"Moan with pleasure? While they force themselves on me?" Michele is aghast at the very idea.

"I've seen it," Sarina sniggers.

Sarina opens the heavy door and drags Michele inside and leads her into the centre of the room. It is the same room where she came-too after being drugged and was forced to fellate the one called Saheed. He is standing with a group of naked men drinking around a small but well stocked bar.

"Masters Saheed, Ahmed, Sadan, Ilias, may I present for you Michele," Sarina bows and pulls on the leash forcing Michele to bow also.

"Let us see the mukhannath," Ahmed bellows.

Sarina lifts Michele's chin and the men circle her.

"She is as beautiful as you said Ahmed. And she is unsullied?" asks Ilias.

"Yes she is unsullied but I gave her a taste of my cock," he laughs.

They walk around her admiring her elegant made-up face framed by the black bob. One reaches out and slides a finger along the back seam of her stockings; his fingers disappear under her skirt and fondle the lace trim of her half-slip than massages her stocking-tops. His fingers stop when they reach the smooth skin at the top her thighs.

The man's cock has begun to harden and Michele shivers.

"She likes it!" Ahmed laughs.

Michele can't take the humiliation and pulls herself away.

"Fuck off! I can't take this!" she screams, a single tear runs down her face.

"Sarina! Adjust the shermuta to suit our needs!" Saheed orders, then without warning strikes Michele across her face.

"Not too hard Saheed; I want her pretty when I fuck her," Ilias laughs cruelly.

The men retire to the bar, laughing and carousing, pouring drinks. They are in no rush; Michele is going nowhere.

"I warned you!" Sarina hisses in Michele's ear and drags her across the room to a huge bed covered in satin sheets.

Sarina throws Michele onto the bed and she lies there; her skirt has ridden up revealing her slip and the welts of her stockings. The men are staring intently; some are becoming aroused.

She roughly lifts Michele's wrists one at a time and secures them into the leather cuffs of a stainless steel spreader-bar and then affixes her ankles in the cuffs of another. She lowers a leather leash with a harness attached that is suspended above the bed and fastens the reigns to each of the cuffs.

Michele is hoisted to her knees and Sarina fastens the leash. Michele can move her body a little but her legs and arms are splayed. The only way she can avoid pain is to kneel on all fours. She feels humiliated and helpless.

"You bastards!" she hisses.

"Oh no Michele; my father and mother were married before god before I was conceived," Ilias sniggers.

"Get me the cane; it is time to tame this shermuta," Sadan orders putting down his drink.

He walks to the bed; his erection standing out proudly in front of him and Michele is repulsed.

Sarina hands him a cane about one meter long and the men gather round the bed. They are now all tumescent with lust.

"Lift her skirt," Ilias says.

One of the men, Michele cant see which one, runs his hands up the back of her legs and caresses her thighs then rucks up her skirt, opening the kick-pleat and pulling her slip out of the way. His fingers caress her buttocks through the gauzy satin panties and Michele shudders.

"I told you she is pretending; she likes it see," the man standing behind her says.

Michele is about to retort when he digs in his fingers and rakes his nails against her soft flesh.

"Oh fuck!" Michele cries.

"Later!" the man laughs and moves out of the way just as Sadan brings the cane down on her buttocks.

The pain is searing and Michele moans. He strikes her again and again; the pain is agonising, burning. After five strokes he stops and Michele falls forward but the harness supports her weight. She is sobbing; gasping for breath.

After what seems like an eternity the pain begins to subside; it is now just a burning sensation spreading across her cheeks. The men crowd around her pulling her panties aside to examine the red welts on her creamy, white cheeks.

"See the trick is to hurt her; but not to mark her permanently," Sadan laughs.

"Enough!" says Saheed.

"I want her now!"

"And I," echo his three partners.

Michele feels the bed move as the men close in on her. She raises her head and is greeted by an erect penis inches from her lips. It is thrust forward and she opens he mouth obligingly. She knows what will happen if she doesn't.

Then she is surprised to feel a cool gel being gently massaged into her burning flesh. The cock in her mouth begins to thrust in and out of her lips.

"Suck!" Ilias demands, slapping her across the head.

Michele obligingly suckles the member in her mouth. The man behind her squeezes more of the cool lotion on her backside and suddenly Michele realises what it is the man is massaging into her tight puckered anal bud. It's lubricant.

Before she can protest Michele feels her sphincter penetrated by a hard object.

Saheed is taking his prize as the leader and senior member of The Cabal. He eases her panties aside and guides the swollen glans of his penis into Michele's lubricated anus and stops once the head of his penis has penetrated her.

Michele wants to scream but can't because she has a mouth full of hard cock.

Michele moans as Saheed's cock forces its way past the tight bud of her sphincter. It is the most intense pain she has ever felt. Saheed's cock feels like a red-hot poker as it splits her back passage.

Michele bucks and tries to force the invading member from her rear entrance but Saheed takes hold of her hips to keep her still. She is powerless because the spreader bars severely restrict her movement.

"She is tight this one!" Saheed hisses, "Definitely unsullied!"

Ilias removes his penis from Michele's mouth.

"I will wait until you are done Saheed, I don't want this bitch biting my cock! She's bucking like a camel with a Bedouin up its arse," Ilias laughs.

Michele is crying in pain but tries to force herself to relax. She spreads her weight evenly on her hands and knees; her fingers dig into the satin sheet. Sensing her compliance Saheed pushes forward and more of his cock is forced past her clenched sphincter.

Michele raises her head and sees that the other three men are staring intently at her; they are all sporting large erections.

Sarina is slowly masturbating one of the men and another has his hand under her skirt. The look of lust on Sarina's face as she watches Michele being ravaged makes Michele feel even more degraded.

Michele soon realises resistance is futile and the best course of action for her is to try and minimise the pain. Her buttocks are still stinging from the cane and her anus is on fire.

"Oh God; please take it out?" Michele begs.

"Did you say you want more?" Saheed mocks the pretty transvestite impaled on his cock and pushes a little more of his turgid penis into Michele's passage.

His glans is now ringed by Michele's tight sphincter; she is gripping his cock so tight with her anus that he's afraid he will come too soon.

"Sarina!" he points at the tube of lubricant lying on the bed and clicks his fingers.

Sarina lets go of Ahmed's cock and Sadan takes his had out from under her skirt. He licks cunny juice from his fingers. Sarina is getting hot watching Saheed fuck the transvestite businesswoman.

Sarina squeezes lubricant onto her fingers and then applies it to Saheed's shaft. He nearly comes, Michele's tight pulsing sphincter is pulsing around his glans and Sarina is rubbing the cool, slick lubricant along his shaft.

"Desist!" Sadan orders. Sarina returns to the other three men who immediately begin pawing at her.

"Fuck this; I can't wait for Sadan to finish. I will go last with the mukhannath," Ahmed declares.

He bends Sarina over, lifts her skirt and stabs his throbbing between her legs impetuously. He rips her panties open and thrusts his cock deep into her vagina. He grips her hips and fucks her rhythmically. Sarina manages to stay on her feet; her high-heels tottering. She gasps and pushes back against the cock buried in her cunt. Bent over as she is, it's too tempting an offer for Ilias to refuse and he pushes his cock in Sarina's face. She takes the proffered member in her hand and guides it over her lipsticked lips and uses her tongue to lap at his fraenulum. She begins to suck on Ilia's cock while Ahmed fucks her hard from behind.

Saheed has taken a short rest with just the head of his cock inside Michele's anus and combined with the application of lubricant to his shaft, it has to some extent eased the worst of the pain. Now it is just uncomfortable, rather than burning. She wriggles her backside as much as the spreader-bar will allow, until Saheed's cock is not causing quite as much discomfort and then she forces herself to slacken her sphincter.

"That's better putta; now you are behaving like the whore you are to become," Saheed pushes a little more of his cock inside her tight ring.

Michele feels her anal passage distend as Saheed's cock invades her virginal back passage. Michele feels pressure and discomfort inside her again; the pain returns as Saheed's cock thrusts deeper inside her. She grits her teeth and tries harder to relax her anal muscles.

"Oh, oh, oh!" Michele gasps and Saheed smiles.

Tears of pain stream down her face but she perseveres and instead of fighting against Saheed she uses her own strength to control the rate at which his invading member is entering her.

After a few minutes of suppressed agony and silent screams she is fully impaled on Saheed's shaft; her soft buttocks resting against his groin. Saheed sighs as Michele holds herself still and relaxes her internal muscles allowing her anus to accommodate Saheed's swollen penis. Another beat passes and she is past the worst of the pain. She feels stuffed and invaded but the pain has begun to recede and becomes a feeling of general uncomfortableness.

"Nice and tight mukhannath whore," Saheed sighs.

Ahmed is fucking Sarina hard and fast, excited as he watches his friend fuck the transvestite dressed as a businesswoman. Sarina is bucking against him, finding it hard to stay on her feet. Ahmed fucks her from behind while Ilias stands in front of her with his cock in her mouth. She too is watching Michele being ravaged by Saheed and her excitement is reflective of the amount of juice dripping from her tight warm pussy.

Saheed pushes his groin and wriggles his hips swivelling his member around inside Michele, loosening the tight grip of her anal muscles on his erection. Pre-seminal fluid is leaking from the eye of his cock as he becomes more aroused and this further lubricates his shaft and he begins to slowly thrust his cock in and out of Michele's anus. Michele digs her fingers into the bed-sheets and tries to control the tempo as he begins to fuck her.

The long slow strokes and the steady stream of pre-come is lubricating Michele's back passage and helps her to relax her internal muscles. Now that the pain is easing somewhat, Michele decides that the best way to get the ordeal over with as soon as possible is to cooperate with the man invading her virginal anus. She gets into rhythm with Saheed, concentrating on getting her ravishment over with the least possible pain.

"Oh fuck that looks so sexy," Sadan whispers; the excitement evident in his voice.

As the only person in the room not actively engaging in sex with another person he feels somewhat left out. He gently strokes his erect penis as he stares with voyeuristic intent as Saheed fucks Michele. The sight before him is highly titillating and the anticipation of participating in the orgy is getting him extremely aroused.

The attractive mature white transvestite is being fucked doggy style by the dark-skinned Arab behind her, her legs spread wide by restraining bar between her ankles. Her hair cascades around her pretty face as she arches her back. Her eyes enhanced with eyeshadow, thick mascara, and eyeliner are closed in concentration. An occasional tear runs down her roughed cheeks and her lipsticked lips are slightly parted as she pants with exertion and pain.

Michele's navy blue skirt is bunched at her waist exposing the black lace suspender belt; her thighs held apart, and Sadan's eyes follow the suspender straps down her thighs to where they are clipped onto the welts of her stockings. He strokes his cock harder and his eyes follow the back-seams of her stockings to where they merge with the Cuban heels of her nylons.

Her perfume wafts across the bed; it is inviting and arousing, he improves his erection with long slow strokes.

"I want some of the mukhannath now!" he groans and approaches the bed, and climbs up on it.

Saheed leers at his Cabal brother.

"You think she is ready for you?" he asks, an evil smile on his sweat-soaked face.

"You're only using one hole; I might as well use the other," Sadan grins.

Michele is now quite comfortable balanced on her hands and knees while Saheed slowly fucks her. The pain has subsided and although she still feels ashamed and humiliated, in the dark recesses of her mind she realises that a scintilla of pleasure is starting to course through her body. She has adjusted herself so that the head of Saheed's penis is massaging her prostate as he slowly thrusts in and out of her. Reflexively she is matching the pace of his thrusts and adjusts her position to take advantage of the stimulation.

"Yes putta; you can't help but enjoy my sword! You are indeed an infidel whore," Saheed grunts as he fucks the tight arse.

Saheed no longer needs to physically force Michele to participate in the fucking so he moves his hands to her thighs, stroking her stocking tops as she slowly humps back against him. Michele opens her eyes to see Sadan kneeling on the lounge; his erect cock inches from her face.

She is pragmatic enough to realise that if she doesn't allow Sadan to participate, things will only get worse for her. 'Why not get this over with?' she thinks to herself, it is obvious what Sadan intends to do to her and if she does not comply another beating will be forthcoming. Michele decides to capitulate.

Ahmed and Ilias are busy fucking Sarina so if they come in her Mistress she might only have to deal with these two. So why not get it over with now?

Sadan's hard cock, bobs inches from her face, he is slowly stoking it and a musky aroma wafts up from his phallus. She closes her eyes, holds her breath and opens her mouth in offering. The rigid member slides into her hot moist mouth. She gags at first but then she begins to suck on it as Sadan slowly thrusts in and out of her red lipsticked mouth.

At first Michele finds it hard to control her breathing as Sadan's cock slowly works its way in and out of her mouth. She is also struggling as she tries to maintain the rhythm and pace of Saheed's fucking whilst at the same time fellating Sadan. She concentrates hard and is eventually able to synchronise her body movements to accommodate fucking Saheed whilst fellating Sadan.

Now it is a matter of getting this over with as soon as possible. She trills her tongue under the sensitive base of the Sadan's glans and she can feel his cock throb in her mouth. Sadan reaches out and places a hand on Michele's head and eases her face back and forth in time with his thrusts. Sadan's short stubby cock is actually easy for Michele to accommodate and she has no trouble breathing while she accepts his organ in her mouth and further stimulates it with her tongue.

Michele is now fully engrossed in the sex and has to concentrate in order to coordinate pleasuring the two cocks simultaneously. She sucks on Sadan's cock and licks and slavers at his glans whilst maintaining a steady rhythm in concert with Saheed's fucking. Her anus is dilated enough so that she is able to pull her bottom forward so that just the glans of Saheed's cock remains trapped by her sphincter and then she pushes back until the hilt of his shaft is buried deep inside her bowel. The friction of his glans on her prostate and his shaft on her sphincter is sending waves of pleasure through her body. She can no longer pretend to herself that she is not taking pleasure from the sex. She is still fearful of the consequences of her imprisonment and despite feeling totally degraded she can't control the involuntary gratification she is feeling.

Saheed begins to quicken the pace and Michele matches him thrust for thrust; his crotch makes loud slapping sounds as he slams against her thighs and buttocks. Michele fucks him back, timing her thrusts to meet his; Sadan's cock increases its tempo, sliding in and out of her painted mouth faster and faster as she sucks and slavers at the slick throbbing meat.

"My climax approaches!" Saheed groans.

"Mine too brother!" Sadan moans in reply.

Michele feels her back passage flood as Saheed jams his cock deep inside her and pushes her buttocks down forcefully on the bed, squeezing her thighs painfully. He pushes his cock deep inside her anus as stream after stream of hot semen ejaculates inside her. Michele can feel the viscous fluid filling her as Saheed's cock convulses.

Then Sadan's cock shudders in her mouth and shoots a torrent of warm sticky sperm. She swallows and sucks hard on the quivering organ; tasting another man's sperm for the first time. It tastes musty and creamy; not unpleasant, but not salty as she has heard it so often described.

"Take my seed you mukhannath shermuta!" Saheed howls as the last of his spend empties into Michele's anus.

Michele grinds her buttocks into Saheed's crotch, her anal muscles milking him of the last of his emission. Warm semen floods her back passage and Saheed's glans presses against her prostate in the final throes of ejaculation. Michele feels her own penis become tumescent.

Sadan pulls his cock from Michele's mouth as the last jets of ejaculate spurt from him and he splashes her face with semen. She gasps in surprise and degradation as Sadan's seed sprays her hair and splatters on her face. Her eyes sting as the warm secretions mix with her mascara and run down her face. A few final spatters splash on to her blouse and she feels it soaking through the satin material and onto her skin.

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,954 Followers
12