Arabian Nights Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michele was now completely passable as a woman but she remained more transvestite than transsexual, having no wish to fully change her gender although she had the funds and resources to do so if she pleased.

"Are you ready for me honey," a voice calls through the open door to the adjoining room.

"Oh yes my love," Michele stands awaiting her lover.

A voluptuous dark-skinned woman enters; her heels click-clacking on the tiles. She is tall, at least six feet, she wearing a black chiffon tight pencil skirt that emphasises her small waist and clings to her thighs, the hem rests about six inches above her knees. He legs are clad in dark shimmering hose, her feet in black patent-leather pumps. She is wearing a green satin blouse open to the third button and her large firm breasts are barely contained in the lace cups of her black satin brassier. Her jet-black hair has been straitened and hangs to her shoulders, her eye makeup and ruby red lipstick lips accentuate her blue eyes. Her gold jewellery glitters in the lamplight.

She is of course Sarina; dressed exactly as she had been when Michele first met her.

The two gorgeous women fall into each other's arms and kiss and fondle each other passionately.

"Happy anniversary darling; is that for me?" Sarina giggles as she squeezes Michele's rampant phallus through her sheer nylon panties.

"Only if that's for me," Michele replies, squeezing the hard strap-on cock Sarina has mounted just above her pubis under her skirt.

An hour later they both lay on the bed, sated and spent, smoking cigarettes and drinking gin and tonics. Of course smoking is not allowed in the Burj Khalifa hotel but the management knows that the Cabal has paid for the suites and there will be no repercussions.

"I have to fly to London tomorrow," Michele sighs.

"I have been conversing with this lovely but inexperienced transvestite from Middlesex. I'm meeting her at CandyGirls Nightclub," Michele puffed her smoke.

"What about you?" she asked.

"Sydney Australia. Some blonde bimbo who fancies herself as a Kylie look-a-like but Saheed's seen her picture and has the hots for her," Sarina replies.

"Who would have thought hey? Not only did we get rid of that cunt Jamhal but they gave you his job!" Michele sniggered.

"And they let me use the white mukhannath shermuta as my trusted assistant," Sarina chuckled.

"Yeah, poor old Jamhal; wonder whatever became of him," Michele mused.

"Well wherever he is, he isn't using that," Sarina nodded to the jewelled encrusted glass display jar.

Inside the jar, suspended in a preserving fluid, was a shrivelled penis.

The End

12