Ardent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Am I a bitch in heat?" I took an exaggerated whiff of her pussy. There was a strawberry aroma but I didn't say anything.

"I don't know. Do you feel like a bitch in heat?" I swiped my tongue up her slit and then back down.

"Oh yes Oscar. I'm definitely in heat."

She dropped her leg. I pushed her knee to the side. I licked her again and heard her yelp. "That's right, yelp like a puppy does when an old dog licks her."

She had her head down, watching me through her legs, her tits dangling. I rolled over on my back and slide between her legs so I could lick her slit and massage her tits at the same time. Each time my tongue came in contact with her clit she yelped.

I was no longer the pursuer. Her whole body shuddered with pleasure and the yelps became high pitched. I couldn't hold her still. Her pussy smothered my face, discharging juices and cutting off air. I managed to lift her hips enough to grab a few breaths before she ground herself into me again. She was no longer a puppy. Guttural growls replaced the yelps.

"You were a wild woman," I said when I could talk again.

"Wild pointer, don't you mean?" She moved on top of me and licked my face clean.

"You were wild, pointing that pussy in my face."

"Don't you like the way I point, Oscar?"

"I like the way you point just fine."

"Does Oscar have a bone for Millie?" She spoke seductively with a lustful edge.

"What to do it doggie style?"

"Stay here, I'll get the condom," she offered.

~*~

I sent Ardy a graduation gift, small earrings with diamonds dangling below, but I didn't go. I was proud of her accomplishments and I was happy for her but I didn't want to see her wearing the fancy cap and gown because it signified her education, the very thing that put her in the stratosphere above me, worlds apart.

"Next time we're together I'll wear them," she said when she called to thank me for the earrings.

"I'm glad you like them," I said, downhearted. I wasn't jealous of her accomplishments. I was envious of our time together.

"Jimmy, did you hear me? I said I would wear them, only the earrings."

That was the last time we spoke until the hotel room phone rang. I let it ring four times before I rose from the chair, certain it would be Karen, my catty sister.

"Jimmy, I have something to tell you," Ardy said, with that same raspy edge in her voice that I had heard the night she said she was ready to get out of the tub, four years before.

"I know my brother called to tell meEllen is coming out. Congratulations. I'm sure it will do well."

"Thank you but it's not that. I need to ask a favor."

"Sure anything, name it."

"Will you give me away? I'm getting married and it has to be you. Will you Jimmy?"

She went on, but I wasn't listening. I didn't hear her say how they met or how many degrees the guy had or why she hadn't told me sooner. At some point I must have agreed to go to the wedding and give her away.

Why isn't it raining? I thought as I stepped onto the street in front of the hotel. I needed to walk and see if I could clear my head. It's supposed to rain at times like this, especially in San Francisco. Her last words were still ringing in my ears, "it has to be you because," she paused and then whispered, "You own me! You have to give me away."

~*~

The wedding was to be held in our hometown, in July of course so the bride and groom would have time for a cruise before the fall semester commenced. The rehearsal was almost over when I got to the church, aunt Bertha's church.

We practiced the walk down the aisle once, Ardy grumbling in my ear. "You're late! I didn't think you were coming. I almost asked Uncle Charlie to give me away." I had never seen her so wrought up before.

"You know I wouldn't let you down. I'm here to look out for you."

She smiled at me and I felt her hand clamp down on my arm. "I knew you would come." She seemed smaller than I remembered and thin. I wanted to comfort her.

You're just nervous. You'll do fine," I whispered back, trying to console her.

"Jimmy, I want you to meet my husband to be, "Ardy said as she took her place beside the groom. He had been watching us as we marched down the aisle. He was tall, distinguished-looking and probably in his late thirties. I nearly broke up when I saw his mustache. "Harold, this is Jimmy, my college roommate."

Well, that's Ardy's way. I'm glad there are no secrets, I thought as I drove to the restaurant where the wedding party was gathering for a quiet dinner.

Harold took charge of introducing me to the other guests who were mostly older, academic types. I had seen the Georgia license plates on the cars in the restaurant parking lot. Then, he steered me towards the bar for a drink, "where we could get better acquainted," he said.

"You've known my fiancée for a long time," he began the interrogation. "If I say Ardent, what comes to mind?"

Is this a trap? How much does this guy really know? I took a sip of my drink, stalling. He was smiling, confidently waiting for me to share some morsel from the past. Should I tell him how excited Ardy became when I bit her butt, leaving tooth marks that lasted so long it began to make me fearful that it would leave a scar? Should I tell him which ticklish spots made her the craziest or would that be old news? Should I tell him that when I heard her name, Ardent, a nagging ache entered my scrotum and traveled up my spine until it felt like it would explode in my chest?

"Back in kindergarten I pulled her pigtails," I offered.

His cheeks ballooned like he had a mouthful of nuts. "Hell man, I knew that," he said, patting me on the shoulder as he stepped away to mingle with his friends.

Aunt Bertha and Uncle Charlie were the only ones I knew at the party and they were not enthusiastic about renewing our acquaintance. After mixing with the intellectuals until my head began to hurt, I left early.

I didn't see Ardy again until the next day when we met at the back of the church to make the long trek down the aisle. She was radiant, her eyes gleaming under the veil. I stared at her until the music began to play. She smiled as she took my arm.

"You're a beautiful bride. Does what's-his-name know how lucky he is?" I whispered, trying not to move my lips.

"It's Harold and he knows. I'm lucky too."

"Are you wearing something old?"

"Don't make me laugh."

"Where is it?"

I felt her jerk my arm. "Behave; we're not in kindergarten any more."

"He told you?"

"Yes, is that all you could think of to tell him about me? That you pulled my pigtails?"

"There's plenty I could tell him but he wouldn't believe me." She jerked my arm again and I thought I saw her smile.

"I'm wearing the earrings." Her whisper was barely audible.

"Which ones?"

"The gold ones you gave me the night I fell in love with you."

I stopped and turned to her. We were ten feet from the podium where the groom was waiting. There was a pause in the music as the organist watched us and I felt the eyes of everyone in attendance upon us. Ardy was looking up at me, her eyes moist. I watched as she swallowed the lump in her throat.

"Now give me away. You can't own me forever." I felt a tug on my arm and the music began to play again.

After the wedding, I stayed at the reception just long enough to be seen by anyone who may be wondering about our halted procession in the church aisle.

Harold caught me as I was going out the door. "Hey man, thanks for coming. I know it meant a lot to Ardent. She holds you in high esteem."

"I'm glad I came. Ardy's a dear friend," I answered.

"A little advice if I may be so bold?" he asked.

"Sure man, what is it?" His arrogant manner was pissing me off.

"You're not in kindergarten any longer. Stop pulling pigtails and get yourself a woman."

"Thanks for the advice Harold," I said as I shook his hand. He was right. I was twenty-five years old. It was time for me to ask for a transfer to the home office, shave the mustache off, settle down and stop living in the past.

I was feeling good about myself, confident of two things. Harold was just the messenger; it had been Ardy's advice that he delivered. And, I knew things about her, little secrets, hidden in places he would never discover.

I would follow Ardy's advice. But I would never stop pulling pigtails because that's where the secrets are hidden.

End

{My thanks to everyone who lent support and advise.}