Are These Things Planned Somehow? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh, that feels nice!" she said, a little shiver running down her body.

Reaching forward, I cupped her breasts, "Your nipples are so incredibly hard."

"Take off my bra, see for yourself," she sighed, my hands circled her firm orbs.

Maintaining my oral contact, exploring her neck, manoeuvring my hands, between her shoulder blades, instinctively unclasping the bra. Breasts dropped slightly, under their own weight, maintaining their incredible firmness. Sliding the straps down her arms, the brassiere dropped it to the floor. Massaging, holding each breast, my hands cupping under, pushing them together, pulling them apart, fingers teasing rock hard nipples. Continual kneading action, Sarah sighing deeper, her ass rocking, nudging my erection. Desire building, teasing her, pulling gently on her nipples, cries of pleasure.

"Oh, love your hands on my tits!" she sighed.

"You like?" I whispered into her right ear.

"Oh, God, yeah, I can't get enough, when you play with them like that."

"My hands fit them so well." My voice, low, deep.

My hardened shaft, between her lovely ass cheeks, pushing forward, between her tight buttocks.

"You like my cock there, sliding between your cheeks?"

"Ooh, yes," she hissed, looking back at me, flashing a hungry smile.

Sarah bent forward, grabbing the lace, sliding down her panties, my cock bobbed, the silky material slid by. She threw them, landing atop the discarded bra, stepped forward, under the steaming water. I watch, her hands sliding over her curves, water cascading off them. I undressed, eyes fixed on her, clothes pooling at my feet. She looked back, flicked her head, beckoning me in. She leaned over, water washed over her thighs, my eyes slid down her sexy form, slowly, admiring her every curve, I moved forward, cock slithering into the crack, making contact with her backside. She straightened, I descended, my hands flowing, down her front, massaging her smooth, soft skin. Hands reaching the top of her legs, washing over the front of her thighs, silkiness, their natural smooth form enticing.

Worshipping her womanly figure, running my hands, up and down her firm legs, particular attention to her inner thighs, my eager hands smoothed over, again and again. Kneeling down, prime prone position, taking advantage of the sight, mouth-watering private folds of Sarah's pussy, aroused, pink, delicate.

"Beautiful." I said softly. "Bend over more, as low as you can go," I instructed.

Sarah responded, lowering her torso down further, grabbing her ankles for support, she rested her weight on the balls of her feet. Her ass blossomed, a ripe peach, pushing out, towards my hungry waiting mouth. The dimples in her cheeks, shallow, forming opposite each other, her ass entrance, central, inviting.

"Nobody ever wanted to fuck you there?" I asked, disbelief in my voice.

"No, but I'm glad you do," she groaned.

"So am I! They have no idea what they were missing!"

"No, they didn't, so you'll have to take my cherry." Excitement in her voice.

"Hold your cheeks open as far as you can."

Sarah obliged, brought her painted nail hands around, pulling apart her tight globes. I moved forward, pushing my face towards her backside. I stared at her puckered hole, for a moment, admiring not a single hair, anywhere, around this private area.

"You look so clean, tasty," I said, pushing my face against her ass cheeks. Tongue stretched outward, searching diligently, the soft tender flesh encountered. It smelt fresh, clean, just as I expected. Her scent, mixing with perfumes, heightening the lust, licking around her crack, tasting her feminine goodness with each pass. My hands, pushing up, taking possession of her pussy, pushing apart her outer labia, exposing her pink, soft centre. Separating her lips, her wet warmth, mixing with the water spray, sweeping my index finger, her pink delicate clit, erect, sensitive. Sarah moans, her body shudders, such a small nub, creating waves of pleasure.

"Oh, feels so good!" she breathed, panting slightly.

Encouraged, I push further, watching her body react, quivering with each stroke, my finger, circling, softly rubbing her clit, dipping just inside her entrance. My thumb, swirling around her tight slit, pausing, dipping inside, coating it with her scent. She's wetter, by the minute, her natural juices, more evident. Tongue rimming her puckered hole, legs shaking, moans growing more prolonged.

"Oh... oh... yes, right there." She cried.

Moving my tongue, lower, sliding up her slit, her salty flavour, filling my mouth. Tongue pushed in, my thumb rubbing her clit, gently pushing, flicking. I sucked, an outer lip, enveloped in my mouth, soaking it with my saliva.

"Ah, fuck!" she cried.

Both hands in between her, she continued to hold her ass cheeks apart. I pulled her labia apart, stared into her moist opening. Inner lips, inflamed, a red colour, a darker canal entry, looked hungry for cock, my cock. Obeying her wishes, I planted my tongue, rimmed her anal opening again, as deeply as I could, the tightness restricting, her calls of delight increasing in volume, I increased the rhythm.

My index finger, sliding, my sister's pussy accepting it, circling, getting it wet. Pulling it slowly out, teasing her asshole with it. Her breathing, quickening, anticipation. My positional change, easier to get one finger all the way in her ass. Sarah moaned, deeply, it slipped past the hard ring, stopping, allowing her to relax. I pulled it sideways, making room, my middle finger, slowly joining it. She wriggled, improved the angle, two fingers in her ass while she rode my cock, my other fingers, still teasing her clit, her hands still stretching her ass.

I fell into a rhythm, ass fingers twisting, clit stimulation increased, soon had her gasping. Her movements lost rhythm, became jerky. She was cumming. I kept her hips high, pushed my fingers deep in her ass, holding them there.

"Oooh! Oooh. Oooh. Stay there. Don't... move. Awww. Oooohhh!"

Her crescendo, her thighs bucked, back and forth, her voice high pitched. I watched in lust, her tits jiggling, not far from my face, her ass clamping my fingers tight.

As she calmed, still my fingers in her ass, I inserted a finger, fucked her pussy gently. She responded, the gentlest of hip movement, back against them. We kept it up, some minutes, in silence, didn't spoil the afterglow for her.

Sarah whispered, "OK... Let's do it. Fuck my ass."

She smiled, wickedly, I was not going to need a written invitation. I stood behind her, fingers slowly exciting, she bent forward, gripping the base of the shower rail. I could see, her dripping pussy, water still cascading over her body, open asshole, so inviting. I handled my cock, teased her pussy for lube, held it against her pucker, pushed gently, squashing the head.

With enough pressure, cockhead went in, Sarah gasped, cooed: "Oooh yesss. I knew I'd like this. But gently, please bro..."

I leaned forwards, found resistance, held still for a minute. Slowly relaxing, her opening, accepting, I just stayed still.

"Oh Alex. That's great. It's going to... open up for you. Just...Ohhh..Wait a sec..."

Then I felt it, resistance eased, it slipped deeper, slowly.

"Ahh fuck, yes. Hold it for a minute... this is heaven bro."

I stayed still, but my cock was engorged, throbbing. Her ass hot, so tight, like a heated fleshy glove, gripping all the way around, I could feel vibrations whenever she moaned or spoke.

Sarah surprised me, began a slow back and forward thrusting. I pushed against it, gradually deeper, then lengthening my strokes, until, after a good while, we were fucking, my sister's ass getting what she desired. My mind, ran through a dialogue, speeding my cum on its way: You're fucking your sister in the ass. Look at it, going in and out. Like it did in her pussy, just like before, when she rode you, that amazing holiday. Her pussy, amazingly tight, but her ass is off the scale. She's amazing. And...oh fuck, I'm gonna cum soon.. And she thinks this is kinky, you and her, anally...think of that, look at your cock, now deeper, fucking her ass. Your sister's ass, Oh no, here it comes...

Stroking, back and forth, fast and easy now, the tight friction, on my cock, heavenly, mixed with the taboo, but before I could make sure it was OK with her, I jetted, copious spurts of cum, up her ass Anh, Anh, Anh... My groans filling the shower room.

She squealed at the last thrust, hard up inside her, perhaps a little painful for her, so I eased off, mid-orgasm, while I finished half-buried in her. If anything, it intensified my pleasure, making me gasp deeply. My cock bending, straightening in time with my pulsing, my cum forced inside her, throbbing it into her.

She let me finish, said, "Take it out slowly, it hurts a bit, a good kind of hurt." she smiled.

Allowing her to guide the pace, my cock edged outwards, I made sure the hot water from the shower flowed between us, thinking that would help, cock head passed the tight nut, her sphincter releasing it, then I slipped out altogether, bringing some of my cum with it. I watched, holding my breath, the white liquid, slithering out of her asshole, down passed her puffed pussy, then slowly down her thigh. Always ready with the phrase now, to lighten the moment, Sarah winked at me.

"You really are a perv too. You fuck your sister's bum then watch your goo seep out!"

I smiled, laughed a little, the lighting seemed to dim. "Mmmhmm. That was so hot sis, can't believe we just did that, I'm going to dream about it, forever!"

We both stood, hugged under the steaming water, kissed when our breath normalised. We washed each other, soapy, explored, squeezed, teased each other.

Moments later, we were drying each other, the steamy room still warm. We grabbed a bath robe each from the back of the door, made our way back up to the kitchen. Food had become a priority for us both.

Deciding on cold chicken, potato's, coleslaw, salad, from the fridge, we sat at the lower table, I opened a chilled bottle of chardonnay, grabbed two glasses, memories of the holiday flooding back.

Sarah broke my thoughts, "I saw you both, you know..." she paused, "With mum, in the doorway."

I was slightly taken aback, then gathered myself, "I guess I wasn't going to keep it a secret, she seemed to enjoy it!" I exclaimed.

Sarah giggled, placed a hand over mine, "It's what she want's Alex, she's had to hide it away, for so many years, until I watched you both, I don't think I really understood."

"Thing is sis, what shocks me the most, I did it without thinking, she makes me feel, well, dominant, I want to do things to her I've only ever fantasised about." I lowered my head, a little embarrassed.

"You're finding yourself, I think we all are, embracing feelings we've suppressed. My ass is on fire right now, but it feels erotic, to orgasm for you, feeling you cum in my ass, I never..." she stopped, he eyes misting over.

I leaned over, kissed her tenderly, held her face. "I know what you mean Sarah, we see each other differently now, we're learning about our bodies, embracing the taboo, it makes us sexually aroused."

"Agreed, but I was going to say, I never want this feeling to stop."

We looked at each other, reality washing over us. I smiled, "We can only make the best of it Sarah, nothing lasts forever, we've got something special, it bonds us closer, who knows where it will lead."

After dinner and loading the dishwasher, clearing the table, we took our wine into the living room. We found a film to watch, settled down on the sofa. Halfway through, I was nodding off, daydreaming of the last 48 hours. Sarah nudge my ribs, "Wakey wakey sleepy head".

I rubbed my eyes, yawned, stretched my arms up. The film was over!

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Midnight, no sign of mum and dad yet." Sarah replied.

"Maybe they're staying over at Aunt Val's, makes sense really. Should we call or text?"

"I think mum would have..." Sarah's sentence was cut off, the car noise outside announcing their arrival.

We both looked at each other, the bathrobes clearly indicating our nakedness under them. We rearranged them as best we could, waited for mum and dad to arrive.

They both looked shattered, came in through the kitchen, dad announcing that he needed to head off to bed, was leaving early to go fishing with some pals. Mum gave us a brief rundown, aunt Val's depression getting worse, said she would explain more in the morning. We all headed off to bed, sleep, this time, coming to me very easily.

***********************

Morning sunshine was filtering through my window blinds, I was conscious of someone being in the room wit me. Brain, slowly computing, who it was.

"Mum?" I rubbed my eyes.

I heard her feet walk closer, I focused on her, the silky bathrobe hugging her curves.

"Yes dear, it's me. I was wondering when you'd wake."

I looked at my cell phone, 08.45, a good sleep for me.

"Do you think I'm a slut?" she asked.

The question popped out, no warning. I looked up at her. She looked back at me, intently, with eyes wide, searching, her lips, pressed tightly against each other.

"What brought that on?" I asked.

Mum took a moment, gathered her thoughts, then answering me.

"It's just -- everything we've done together recently. You've seen me in a way that sons don't usually see their mothers. We've done things together, given each other sexual delights, mothers and sons don't usually do that. I'm worrying about what you think of me."

I was surprised. She hadn't said anything like this in the past few days, especially after our last encounter in the doorway.

"Mum, no," I said. "I don't think of you that way as such, I would never call you that in normal circumstances. I think you're a very, very sexual woman. You're hot. There's no doubt about that."

Mum looked at me, steadily, a hint of a frown.

"You don't look satisfied with my answer," I said.

"Well," she said. "I appreciate what you just said. I just keep thinking about what we did, how you made me feel yesterday." She leaned over, her voice a little quieter. "You made me cum, when you spanked me, not a big one, but I came! I keep thinking, how slutty I must have looked to you. What a slut I must seem like to you now."

"Mum, you sound like you're trying to convince me that you are a slut. Like you want me to think you're a slut. Is that what you want?"

That stopped her for a few seconds, I saw her thinking of an answer.

"No, that's... that's not it, I just want..." She couldn't finish.

"Mum, you're a sexual person, I get that, all three of us are. I've learned a lot about you recently, about myself, I love it. I wouldn't change anything. I love you exactly the way you are."

"You do?" questioning me, her eyes, deeply searching mine.

"I do, mum," I sat up to talk to her more quietly. "You can't really call yourself a slut if you're not fucking a lot of guys, we have done stuff together, sure, but we haven't really fucked. Yet."

I let the word "yet" linger, mum stayed silent. I leaned a little closer.

"If you want me to think of you as a slut, if you want me to call you a slut, if that turns you on, when in the right circumstances... I will. Do you want your son to call you a slut? Is that what you want?"

I was speaking quietly, insistently. I could tell she was hanging on every word. I could see the conflict, the desire, now in her face. But she didn't say anything.

I had an idea, my desire for her taking over, I tried to sound strict. "I need to pee mum, whilst I'm gone, take off your robe, sit kneeling, in the centre of the bed, I'll be back in a moment to deal with you."

I didn't look at her, walked off to the bathroom, my body, wearing just boxers, hers to see. Whilst peeing, I was wondering if she would do as I asked.

I'd been watching him sleep for fifteen minutes before he woke and we chatted. I took off my robe, placed myself where Alex wanted me, feeling excited, nervous. The bed shifts, he is behind me, pushing my head forward, lifting my ass up. He's binding my hands above my head, something soft, cotton, a robe sash, I guessed. He uses his knee to push my thighs further apart. His hand spanks me, over and over, my ass, stinging in seconds, each blow sending erotic messages to my brain. He's pushing against me, the flesh of my ass, raw from the spanking, the fabric of his boxers, feels rough, rubbing against my tingling flesh. His erection, rock hard against the crack of my ass, he is trying to tease me, get me to make noise, I bite my lip harder, taste the salty flavour on my tongue. He moves away, I lose contact... Hearing the slow decent of his underwear... He's back, rubbing his thick hard cock head against my opening, back and forth, up and down... I'm shaking, the excitement, needing him inside me, needing to be filled, fucked by him completely, oh just fuck me now, please! He thrusts hard, into me, roughly, pushes my face down, forced against the mattress. He's pounding, in and out, my aching pussy, his swollen head, bumping into my cervix with increasing force... My thighs quiver, he pulls out, leaving me teetering, on the edge, barely hanging on. He yanks my head back, kisses me roughly, he tastes sour, I can tell he's smiling, possessing his mother.

He quickly flips me over, to face him, a smirk at me, pinches both my nipples, hard, holding them, the pain, hurting but pleasurable. He releases, I breath out, slowly, feeling blood rushing back into my nipples. I am still quivering, with need, with anticipation.

"I am going to make you cum like never before, are you ready?" he barks at me.

I remain still, silent, my body on fire. He places my legs on his shoulders, looks into my eyes, says, "Tell me you want it... NOW! I want to see your face as I make you cum."

I suck my lip, into my mouth, nibble it, he looks deep into my eyes, teasing his cock around my dripping snatch. Yes, I've used snatch, I love my pussy called rude words when fucking.

"Say it" he's forceful tone, me silent, his hand makes sharp contact with my ass cheek.

"Fuck me" I squeak out. His hand crashes against me again. "Fuck me son, please. I need you, please, please fuck me. I am yours, take me, own me."

He leans down, on my shoulders, a hand on each side, pushes into me slowly, looking into my eyes. "That's it mum, let go, feel me." My eyes roll back, my climax builds and builds, I think I will explode. I fight to suck air in, my mouth drying fast.

He whispers, "Cum with me", sparks ignite, there's that fire, so good, in the pit of my stomach, like I used to have, it burns like a wildfire when triggered, I twitch, shake, wave after wave of ecstasy washing over me. He releases my shoulders, I feel his cock twitch, jerk inside me, spilling his seed, deep inside my cunt. There, I've used another crude word, I'm reliving my youth. I hungrily suck air in, my lungs needing oxygen badly, pure pleasure on his face, causes my rippling orgasm, the heat, from the exertion, hitting me, sweat pooling between my breasts. We are getting to know what's right, our roles in this adventure.

He leans down, sucks an aching nipple into his mouth... "mmmm, delicious." His eyes no longer glazed over, now soft, full of love, adoration. He wraps his arms around me, kisses my forehead, I am sweaty, still trembling badly, he cradles me, pulling me into his chest. He pushes hair from my face, whispers " I love you, mum." We fall asleep, exhausted, completely happy with what we are now.

Several hours later, I stir my throat dry and aching. I tiptoe to the kitchen to get a drink, and then tiptoe back and slid under the thick comforter and cuddle up against his chest....His arms squeeze me and I feel he is hard again.... I smile up at him and he kisses my ear gently.