Are These Things Planned Somehow? Later Years 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a long pause. None of us said anything, the only sound, little mewing whimpers, coming from Suki's mouth, I rolled her nipples gently, between my thumb and forefinger, amazed how long they felt, clearly very sensitive.

Our chat caused a stir, the waiter appeared, at the far corner of the room, headed in our direction. I slid my hands out from under the sweater, mum pulled the front of her blouse, together. When he arrived, I ordered another bottle of wine, I could see his eyes, lingering on Sarah, her skirt, still high up on their thighs.

The waiter left, occasionally looking back. I slowly tugged, the back of Suki's skirt, out from under her, slid one hand underneath, feeling it make contact, the bare skin of her hip. Sliding my hand around, to her front, then down, I felt my fingers graze against her pubic hair. She let out another little gasp, my fingers, gliding along her damp lips, pushing in, just a little, I found her clitoris. Moving lower, cupping my hand, over her pussy. It was warm, getting wetter, I slid my finger tip, between her pussy lips, stroked gently up and down.

"But there's more to your story, isn't there, Sarah?" I asked.

She nodded, continued in a soft voice. "I discovered, to my horror really... I discovered..." she paused again, then finally said, "I liked it. I liked it, when he did it...when he did it rough with me, when he treated me like some sort of slave. When he... put me over his lap, slapped my ass, until it was red, it stung. I liked the verbal abuse, when he called me his slut. We'd go out drinking, we'd leave the bar, he'd make me kneel down, in the parking lot, service him, before he drove me home.

Sarah looked up at us all, embarrassed.

"Sorry," she said, "I've probably said too much, you guys must think I'm some sort of sick woman, or worse!"

"Not at all," I said. Mum nodded in agreement.

"Anyway," Sarah continued, "when I told all that, to my betrothed, he sort of rolled his eyes, looked at me like I was crazy, the beginning of the end, of our relationship.

The waiter, coughed politely, returning with our wine, I quickly withdrew my hand, from under Suki's skirt. He uncorked the bottle, his eyes, fixed on Sarah, her skirt, bunched up, almost to her waist. He filled our glasses, slowly walked away, he was reluctant to leave the show.

With the waiter gone, I motioned to mum. She understood my hand signal, pulled her blouse open, once again exposing her breasts to us, nipples still hard.

I looked at Sarah, without any prompting, her legs parted slightly, Suki and I, were looking directly at her pussy. The lips, red, seemed swollen, engorged, even from six feet away, I could see she was wet, pussy lips glistening with her juices.

I slid Suki forward, on my legs, giving room, whispered in her ear, her hand, snaking back, undoing my zipper. She reached inside, awkwardly, pulled and twisted, exposing my now hard cock. My hands on her hips, I pulled her back, toward me, feeling her warm, wet lips, of her pussy, against my erection. She sighed, I again ran my hand under her skirt, began slowly stroking her slit with my fingertips.

"Now, your turn mum," I said.

"My turn?" she replied, confused.

"Tell us your fantasy, in detail" I asked.

She opened her mouth, to say something, then hesitated, a slight blush crossing her face.

"I'm not sure I..." her voice faded away and her blush deepened.

"Tell us," I instructed, firmly.

I teased Suki's pussy, she began rocking, hips sliding back and forth, in tiny, slow movements, her pussy, pushing tight against me, lips either side of my cock, coating it, with her juices.

"Alright, let me tell you this story," mum said softly, "about something, I've long since put out of my memory."

Looking for Dutch courage, she took a sip of her wine, I felt Suki's thighs flex, her body rose, off mine, allowing my cock to spring upward. She reached down, between us, I felt her delicate, small hand, on my shaft. She guided it, to her opening, her thighs flexed again, in one, long continuous motion, she lowered herself, onto me, her pussy, sliding down my cock, until fully inside her, her ass, resting on my groin. A small whimper came from her throat, I let out a low groan. Her pussy squeezed tightly, against my cock, tighter than I've ever felt before.

Mum watched us, intently, she continued her story.

"As you both know," she said, looking at Sarah and I, "I dropped out of college. The following year, I shared a one-bedroom apartment, with another girl. I had some occasional dates, back then, like you do, but my roommate, Penny, had a new boyfriend, it seemed, every week. She was way more popular than me."

As mum talked, Suki continued, a slow, gentle rocking motion, her hips moving just so, her hot, tight pussy, grabbing hard, my cock, pulsing, with every motion.

"After they'd been out," mum continued, "she, with her boyfriend, of the time, would show up at the apartment, most of the time I'd yawn, say I was ready for bed, in the bedroom, I'd lie there, in the dark, as she and her date, fucked wildly in the living room. I'd listen, to their giggles, their laughs, their moans, their groans, their orgasms."

We were all looking, intently at mum, as she told her story. Suki, increased the speed, her little rocking motions, faster, more urgent, I placed, two fingers, against her clitoris, made little circular motions around it, her breaths, shorter, sharper, a soft mewing whimper came out.

Mum gulped, a large mouthful of wine, then continued, "then I'd hear the front door close, when her date left, after using the bathroom, Penny would come in, to the bedroom. I always pretended to be asleep, I didn't want her knowing, I'd been listening. Sometimes, she'd already be naked, if she wasn't, she'd take off her clothes, hang them neatly on the chair."

"We had a little dressing table, in the bedroom, she'd turn the small light on, above it, sit there, staring into the mirror, removing her makeup. I'd watch her, in profile, using little cotton pads, to rub the lipstick off her face, the mascara from her eyes. With each motion, of her arm, I'd watch her breasts, swaying gently, I remember thinking how beautiful she was.

I glanced at Sarah. Her hand had moved, between her legs, I could see her fingers, slowly moving, around her pussy, her legs closed slightly, her mouth open.

Mum continued, my eyes back on her, "For some reason, I'd always think, about what she'd been doing, sometimes hours earlier. I'd think about the sounds, coming from the living room, I'd think about the guys cock, deep inside her, where he must have spurted his cum, maybe into her, now, sitting at the dressing table, removing her makeup, his cum, probably, still deep in her pussy, maybe slowly dripping out. When finished, Penny would turn off the light, crawl into her bed, still naked. In the darkness, I'd hear her breathing, becoming heavier, she'd make these little whimpering sounds, I knew what she was doing. Sometimes, when the moon was bright, I could make out her figure, as she played with herself, her hand, knowing, how to pleasure her pussy. She would quietly moan, one last time, I'd see her body quivering, she held her other hand, over her mouth, to keep from crying out. I thought, maybe, she never really orgasmed, faked it, just to make them feel good."

I glanced, again, at Sarah. Her fingers, moving, in quick little circles, around her clit. Her other hand, now inside her blouse, under the fabric, it moved against her breast.

Suki ground harder against me, the story fuelling our libido's, a burning feeling, in my balls, I knew I was about to cum. I placed my hands, under her ass, lifted her, small up and down movements, her cunt, tightly gripping my cock. Her hips, pushed back against me, my cock, driving deeper inside her. Her breathing, now no more than short gasps, signalled her ascent to orgasm.

Mum carried on, "I didn't understand why, at the time, but every time I heard her, every time I watched her, on her bed, I felt a certain tingling, in my pussy, sometimes, I too, had to reach down, satisfy myself, with my fingers."

Suki's body quivered, then another, stronger, then more, her entire body, shaking against mine. She turned her head, I could see she was biting her lower lip, to keep from crying out, her orgasm swept over her. Her body tightened, against mine, I watched Sarah, her fingers, furiously moved, against her pussy, her head rolled back, a long, low, whimpering moan, came out of her mouth. I felt the first burst of cum, gushing out of my cock, our bodies pushed against each other. I groaned, mouth closed, wave after wave of cum, spurted deep, into her cunt. Gradually, our motions slowed, the last of my seed, spewed out. I released my hold, on her ass, allowing her body to fall limply against mine, my cock still buried inside her.

Still staring at us, mum went on with her story. "One night, I couldn't take it anymore. Penny turned off the light, above the dressing table, went to her bed. A minute later, I heard a soft whimper, I called out her name, in the darkness. 'Oh, my God!', she whispered back to me, 'Are you awake?' I'm awake, I told her, Penny, can I come to your bed? I asked. There was a long pause, I remember, I could feel a tremble go through my body, as I waited for her answer. Then, I heard her whisper softly. 'Yes,' she said. I stood, slipping my nightgown off, I went to her, in the darkness, naked."

We all sat motionless now, staring at mum, waiting for her to continue.

"Hey, I have an idea," Suki suddenly interrupted, "how about we all go up to my room, actually I got a free upgrade, to a suite, finish this great story there?"

We all looked at each other, nodded our approval, one by one, stood to leave. Mum, put on her jacket, didn't do up the buttons, not bothering to close her blouse either. Her skin visible, from her neck, down the valley of her breasts, to her waistline, nipples covered, maybe just the hint of areole. She walked over to the bar, paid, the waiter getting a good, discreet, eyeful, smiling, appreciatively.

TBC...

*****