Are You a Sex Worker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The 'Admiral' appeared on a large screen in Annett's conference room. He had a booming, entheaustic but soft voice. Glad to hear you will be joining us Pippa; my team here will handle your UK work assignments; Annett elsewhere. I already have three clients for you and working on a fourth. I believe you will be driving back from Saint-Tropez in two days' time, can you change your route and come and see me. Annett will give you the details of where I am and change your ferry ticket to Saint-Malo to Plymouth. And I have already made arrangements to take over the lease arrangements for your sports car, Horris. I said thanks I really like this car.

Your first assignment is with an American, someone called Chuck, who I think you already know; you will spend three or four days with him in the south of Scotland. He is working there just now and is looking for company over the long Easter weekend.

Your second assignment is with a Norwegian called Werner in Aberdeen the following weekend, he is closing a deal and wants you to entertain his client; again a four day assignment.

Last is with Sergey; he wants a rematch; I trust you know what that means; I will not ask. He will have his yacht moored off Mull and will send his helicopter to Prestwick to pick you up. The dates are still to be finalised but will be about ten days after you see the Norwegian's. Then you will go on a three week cruise to St. Petersburg; he has some deal he wants to close with one of his Russian friends. Zoe will join you, she worked as my organiser and assistant, but misses the buzz of being out an assignments.

I will see you in five days' time and give you the full brief on each assignment. By the way I have recruited a new administrative assistant, who was also made redundant three weeks ago. Called Jo; I believe you know her. Her husband, Joe, I have known for many years when we were both in the Marines and before his accident, where he lost both of his legs. I managed to get him a job down here working on a rehabilitation program for wounded servicemen.

See you in a few days; the screen went blank. Annett said that my brother always straight to the point. I said, I think I like him. Annett said yes he always was a lovable rogue. I then invited Annett, Helena and Angus out for a meal for all they had done for me.

That night Angus and I had great sex and most of the next day too. Two days later Horris and I headed back to Glasgow via Saint-Malo and Plymouth this time it was work and the meter was running.