Are You Lost Ch. 02

Story Info
Erin travels to Hawaii to meet Josh Holloway.
774 words
4.71
16.1k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 05/13/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erin stood stunned outside the hotel room. She had just given Matthew Fox the best blowjob he had ever gotten and in return she had been called a prostitute and had been kicked out of his room. All Erin wanted was the answers to the shows mysteries. She would do anything to get those answers.

Erin left the hotel and sat on a park bench at a nearby park. Hawaii was a very nice place and she wished she had more time to look around. She had less then four days to do what she needed to do. Or more like to do whom she needed to do.

She walked along the quiet street. She was surprised that Josh lived in a home by himself. He was such a flirt on the show she figured he would be staying at one of the ritzy hotels. She was still wearing the outfit she wore on the plane and figured it was cute and sexy enough for Josh. The pink dress was short enough to show off her thighs and she smoothed her blonde hair. She walked up to Josh's house and rang the doorbell.

"Who is it?"

Erin's heart leapt. This was exactly the tone he used on the show.

"Erin Cassidy. I'm your biggest fan."

Josh rolled his eyes. He had just gotten out of the shower and now some freaky fan was at the door. The last time this happened he had to call the police. Josh made his way to the door and saw this cute blonde standing there. She didn't look like the typical fan freak.

"What do you want?"

Erin tried to compose herself. Josh was standing in only a towel. His chest was so tanned.

"I want to know what happens in the next few episodes of the show. I'll fuck you if you tell me."

Josh laughed. These fans were outrageous and up until now he thought he had heard everything. He had never been asked so bluntly to have sex in exchange for details of the show.

"Sure."

"You have to tell me what happens first. I got screwed over last time I did this."

"Alright Erin. Get in here and undress. I'll tell you what happens. First off Michael is still alive. He's on the boat that's off shore."

"Really?

"Yes really sunshine. Six people get off the island. They're called the Oceanic Six. I'm not one of them."

Erin's eyes went wide. This was exactly the info she needed.

"Tell me more."

Josh grinned. She looked so gullible he decided to play with her mind.

"Sure sunshine. Just get over here and start riding my cock."

Erin practically jumped onto his lap and thrust his cock inside her. His cock was bigger then Matthew's and longer too. She loved how it stretched her pussy. She didn't know whether he liked it rough or soft, but the few times he had had sex on the show, it was rough and animalistic. She thrusted hard and fast. She had gotten so horny sucking off Matthew Fox and now she needed to cum.

"Jacob is real. He's the same guy that gave Hurley the numbers at the mental institution. Go harder."

Erin was listening and fucking him at the same time. She was so turned on. She had imagined this scene for a long time and now it was coming true. She reached down and began to rub her clit. She was holding back because she wanted to see what else he would tell her.

"Really? Oh god your cock feels good. Are you going to cum inside me?"

Josh grinned. She was definitely a cutie. He bucked his hips up a few times and on the third thrust began to cum. He hadn't gotten any in a while so it was a lot of cum. After he finished he looked into her eyes.

"Rub your clit for me. Tell me why you like fucking me."

"I love fucking you because I love you Sawyer. I love how mean you are." Erin was furiously rubbing her clit and suddenly arched her back. Her body was convulsing and she collapsed on top of him.

"You're a hot fuck sunshine. Come back anytime."

"I can't. I'm only in Hawaii for a few days. Once I get all the information about the show, I'm flying back home." "Alright sunshine. Who you going to fuck next?"

Erin grinned. She had fixed her dress and panties. Josh was sitting on his couch looking up at her.

"I love rock stars."

Josh grinned. He would gladly tell her where Dominic Monaghan could be found.