Aren't I Just

Story Info
Introducing the pet to certain barbarian practices.
1.4k words
3.95
25.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aren't you just a caution, sir!" Silk exclaimed, pushing her head around the door and spying him with his head in his books. "What on earth are you doing in your study at this late hour, sir?"

"I was actually reviewing a treatise on barbarian practices, until you squeaked into my consciousness, young lady," he responded dryly. "And you."

"I was just petting Herodotus and thought it was about time I came to pet you, sir."

"That's an interesting order of precedence, pet: dog and then Master."

"Are you getting green eyed sir?"

"No -- I was just commenting."

"And secretly enjoying a bar of chocolate on the sly, I see," Silk grinned, seeing the unopened bar on his desk. "Were you planning to invite me to the feast?"

"You are far too fond of chocolate, silk."

"And you are far too fond of the company of your books," she retorted.

"My books are an undiluted pleasure, pet."

"Aren't I an undiluted pleasure pet too?" She pouted winsomely.

"You are perfect, sweetheart. Now where was I?"

"Chocolate and barbarian practices, I think?"

"I was saving the chocolate for later, but I have an urge to enjoy you right now."

"That sounds good, but what exactly do barbarian practices entail?" Silk said archly, as he beckoned her forward.

"Well silk," he began leaning back in his chair, and patting his lap. "A barbarian is a term for an uncivilised person, often used pejoratively, either in a general reference to a member of a nation or ethnic group."

"So they aren't the sort of things a civilised lady from the south should get up to?" She smiled coyly and bent across his lap, wriggling a little to make herself quite comfortable.

"Some might view the practice of an urbane lady from the sophisticated south, being turned over her mentor's lap and lightly spanked as being barbaric."

"But, you don't?"

"Nope," he responded firmly and paused to wallop her upturned rump affectionately. "In idiomatic or figurative usage apparently a barbarian may also be an individual reference to a brutal and cruel person. I feel that they may have a point."

"I can feel your point, sir. And it's neither idiomatic nor figurative"

"Is it intrusive?"

"No, but it is making its presence known."

"Your sensitivity is mitigation for the barbarism you find here, then."

"Is that a princess and the pea analogy, sir?"

"More princess and penis in this case, my dear," he reported dryly.

She giggled at that. Her light frame shook with her stifled laughter until he stilled her by pressing down forcefully on her lower back to accentuate the curve. Then he slapped her bottom several times in swift succession.

"Typically, a tribal society can be seen by an urban civilisation as inferior," he continued still focussed on his thought processes and her original question, though having the presence of mind to spank her several times more as he continued his diatribe.

He snorted and reached down to turn up her fashionable above the knee-length skirt. She didn't resist as pushing it up around her waist.

In fact, she lifted herself up off his lap to facilitate his barbarian invasion. And then she smiled quietly to herself to hear him sigh at the inspirational sight, almost purring as he stroked her panty-clad rear appreciatively.

"But you disagree, sir?"

"I do," he concurred and slid his hands inside the little pink knickers, fondling her buttocks freely. "I am one who admires the noble savage and who rather likes to tame her."

"I'd quite like to be tamed."

"But what will happen to your inalienable barbaric practices?"

"I thought you were the barbarian in this discourse, sir?"

"The tables can be turned, silk."

"You mean I get to spank you, sir?"

"No, I mean that sassy girls like you may use the term barbarian to describe those who they might otherwise respect culturally."

"Do I still get to spank you though?"

"After a fashion," he grinned, pushing her off his lap and spreading his thighs, so that she fell between them.

"You mean I just get to spank your monkey again, sir?" Silk pouted.

"That's very kind of you to offer, pet," he smiled as she looked up at him endearingly and began to undo his belt. He watched in silence as she unclipped it and drew it out from the belt buckles, snapping it in her hand as she finally pulled it free.

"Will you be wanting this later, sir?" She smiled holding it out towards him.

"I may well do. Put it on the desk next to the chocolate."

"Yes sir."

"Now release me."

"Yes sir," she repeated in an automaton tone as she unbuttoned his flies and unhooked the clip, before drawing the trousers down along with his boxer shorts.

"I'll bet you can't continue a dignified lecture half undressed like that," she smirked, drawing the clothes off his feet.

"You know the Greeks referred to the Persians as barbarians," he smiled, swatting away her teasing effortlessly, "even though the Persians were the dominant near-Eastern civilisation until the late fifth century BC."

"Naughty Persian barbarian," she giggled, reaching out to chide his cock teasingly and then cupping his balls with the other hand as she began to masturbate him slowly.

"Mmmm. Thank you, silk. There is some equality between barbarians and loose-lipped Greeks you know, pet?"

"Loose-lipped?" She objected loudly and looked up at him once more, pouting her indignation. "I thought I made sure you were quite warmly contained when you came in my mouth earlier this afternoon?"

"You did very well, silk. Herodotus would have admired your efforts."

"Herodotus? What's the dog got to do with it?"

"Not our precious puppy pet: Herodotus, the philosopher."

"Ah! Right; I was going to say puppies and Persian pricks should not be fondled together."

"In the well-known opening sentence of his account of the Persian wars, Herodotus states that he is writing, because the works, great and marvellous, which have been produced some by Hellenes..."

"Hellenes, sir?"

"The Greeks."

"Sometimes you could be talking Greek, sir."

"And sometimes I could be taking you a la Grec?"

"Oooh! Yes please sir."

"Where was I?"

"About to bugger me over your desk, sir?" She looked up from her ministrations hopefully.

"No. Stick to the point."

"Your point may stick if you don't use more gel next time sir."

"I begin to feel like a Greek in the Trojan horse, listening to Cassandra going on and on."

"I thought you were the Persian tonight not the Greek?"

He sighed and reached across to grab her hair, taking a fistful in his hand and tugging until he knew she could feel her scalp tingle. He drew her forward and pushed her face into his groin. He could feel the vibrations of her infectious giggle against the underside of his balls as she began to lick there.

"Lower girl."

She stared up at him quizzically, looking comical enough behind his erection to make him chuckle, before he reached out to push her face down until he could feel her breath on his arse. Then came the first tentative touch of her tongue. She licked against his sensitive anus, her moist touch giving him the momentary, delicate, flicking pleasure that was quite perfect. He groaned.

"I think Persian posteriors are almost as good as pricks, sir," she murmured from close to his fundament before returning to her duties.

"Because," he squirmed: "the works, great and marvellous, which have been produced some by Hellenes, Barbarians, may not lose their renown."

"Even with my tongue sliding into and being their secret places, sir?"

"Even then, pet. There's always more to come: like the Persians at Thermopylae."

"Your come shall not pass beyond my lips, sir; nor will your sperm dribble down my chin for that matter," she grinned popping up and leaning forward over his cock.

"You swallowing and my providing clearly imply something akin to equality."

"But some are more equal than others?"

"Both 'Hellenes' and barbarians are capable of producing 'great and marvellous works' and both are deserving of being remembered, according to Herodotus."

"Does that mean you're going to remember to swallow my pussy juice when I produce great and marvellous fluids as I come, sir?"

"You may be delighted in that direction, if you continue to impress me with your fellating skills, Silk."

"I'll be the very best fellatrix you've ever had in your head, sir."

"You are quite the non-pareil, but it is quarter to midnight, pet."

"Is it time to have that chocolate together and go and then play more barbarian practices in your bed, sir?"

"The chocolate sounds good," he agreed and scruffled her hair affectionately.

"So do the barbarian practices," she grinned.

"Your enthusiasm is very endearing: you really are coming on fast, silk."

"Aren't I just, sir; aren't I just."