Arian's Pool Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I knew it my water was boiling and I emptied a sachet of coffee, milk and sugar into it and stirred it. I took it if from the heat and put it down on the grass while I packed away the cooker. I slipped off of my log and sat with my back against it watching the faint rays of the sun as they forced their way through the canopy of trees and I closed my eyes against them, sipping from my coffee.

I took out one of my energy bars and broke the end off for my boy Benny who was still guarding me. He had the whole of the woods to run around in but stayed by my side the whole time. He so gently took his piece of biscuit from me and lay his head on my leg, watching me and telepathically begrudging me every ounce of my share; I gave him the last mouthful of course.

My coffee was spectacular and all the better for being drunk out in the woods a wonderful half hour walk from my house due South of where I was; at least I hoped so.

I figured that I should perhaps stay out for another hour and then head back. So dragging my log seat a few feet I was able to make a triangle that pointed back the way I'd come and looking at my map headed across to where I hoped would be my freshwater pool.

After another thirty minutes of walking I found the pool. I was amazed, walking slowly I first saw the mist. It was a warm day, and not the kind that you would expect a mist from. As I moved closer I noticed that it wasn't mist but a light steam!

I walked forward and saw that it must have been as a result of a hot spring. I've been to several in my years of travel and there wasn't the rotten egg smell that so often goes with them. It was only one side of the pool mind you. I circled the pool and on the other side were some standing stones that must have been put up. My limited geography education had taught me that stones left over from the glaciers didn't get stood in that kind of position, and these were huge, ten or fifteen feet high and the same around, and standing either side of the narrowest end of the clearing that this pool was in. This I had to investigate.

As I walked around I noticed a reduction in temperature and dropping my hand in the water it was very cold and just knew it would be refreshing. The last ten minutes had been in the sunshine and out of the cover of the trees and was really hot. It looked shallow and crystal clear and Benny, his lolling tongue flapping in the heat, ran towards the pool and leapt into the water. I chased after him giggling and by the time I caught up and stood to watch him I was jealous of his freedom and how cool that half of the pool had to be.

The map showed that we were miles from habitation and the nearest track so I sat on a rock and took off my shoes and socks, rolled my jeans to just below my knee and decided to paddle.

The coldness of the water was so refreshing and I dipped my hands in it and splashed my face, while Benny swam on in some kind of gundog madness and paddled in circle after canine circle out of his mind. I envied him his freedom, and stepped back to my rock and took off my jeans and waited with my thumbs tucked into my panties.

This was followed with a two minute internal discussion while I tried to bargain with my subconscious and come up with a reason why I shouldn't strip naked and skinny dip in the water. My subconscious gave up after a few too many 'there is no one within miles of this place' and as I tried to counter that option I carefully placed my bra into my rucksack with the rest of my clothing.

I walked back into the water and it was freezing! I guessed that the water here was running off of the nearby mountain or something but within seconds it was up to my pussy and I gasped as it bathed my crotch in icy exciting freshness. Then as it reached waist height I dropped down and swam, heading to where Benny was still splashing in delight. He saw me and his tail created something akin to the spin cycle on a washing machine. My nipples were rock hard against the coldness of the water but not unpleasantly so. On my third lap I tasted a couple of drops of the water that had touched my lips. It tasted cool, clear and almost sweet!

Feeling brave I swam across to the curtain of steam and put my feet down, even at its deepest it was no more than four feet deep. I pushed my hand through the water and felt a curtain of heat, warm hand, cold arm and I boldly pushed my whole arm to the warm side. I guessed it was just warmer than body temperature. I stepped into it and it felt like the most wonderful hot bath and as I walked around the steamy clear pool I could see that stones were around the edge and I sat down on one.

I leaned back against the warm smooth rocks and rested my head on the bank behind me, it was like being in an armchair in a warm bath in the most dramatic scenery in the world, including something like the remains of a druids temple!

I had not felt so relaxed in years.

After what could have been minutes or hours, I decided I would have another coffee and think about heading back. I decided that I'd take advantage of the cool side before I got out.

Nicely cooled, I swam back to the shore and stepped out and sat on a large rock, feeling the hot spring sunshine warm my naked body and dry me off, dry me off that is until Benny came out of the water and stood next to me and shook. Ah well, a few more minutes drying time.

I brushed a hand across my boob and felt the nipple against my palm and it felt nice. I hadn't had any kind of sexual feeling in many months and I did it again to make sure it wasn't a fluke. The water drying off of my skin felt wonderful and I squeezed both of my tits. The more I squeezed them the greater the tingle and it was lovely! They hadn't seen any kind of serious action in two or three years, my Ex was a bum man, (now I knew it wasn't just female ones) and left my tits alone, but I mauled them in the way I'd always wanted him to. Fuck but I was turned on!

I stopped my mauling's and to take my mind off of my sexual feelings I broke out my cooker again and walked across to the stream. Between my first coffee, some water for Benny and my numerous sips as I walked, my water bottle was almost empty so seeing as I knew that I was going to be boiling it anyway I filled my metal mug with the wonderful clear water from the cold spring side. Feeling brave I took a long sip and it tasted better than all of those 'Fresh pure mountain spring' bottled waters I'd ever drunk from and I felt good. So I made myself a second coffee. It was almost a sin just to pour that sachet of Nescafe Coffee, powdered milk and sugar into it, but I did and I felt the warmth of it pass through me like no coffee ever had before and I blushed as I felt a definite glow from between my thighs!

After drinking that one, I went and washed out my cup and figured I'd have one more swim before returning home. I walked into the water and again, the freezing pool bathed my vagina like it had the last time, my cool liquid lover caressing my loins like no one else ever had. Despite the cold mountain water I felt that heat in my groin and dropped my hand over my pussy mound and squeezed that too. It felt wonderful, and I turned my face and nakedness to the sun feeling all of the primeval surgings and urgings that women have felt over thousands of years as the weather changes and spring starts the new cycle for all living things. Such was the power of that simple pressured, pleasured contact that I felt my knees give way and I slipped gently back into the water and came to rest on the shiny pebbles that covered the cool pool shallows and I lay back, my body in the water, my head on the bank.

Before I knew it I was wanking my long middle finger through my fleshy pussy lips and finding my hard clitoris, wanking it in time to the primitive beat that was going on around me.

I looked across at Benny and saw that he was on his side with his eyes closed, confident that his mistress was naked, wet and writhing about, but perfectly safe so he could shut his eyes while she did her weird human shit. The steam bath, the cool water on my tits, the standing stones, the concept of history and just standing naked in the woods hit me full on. I pushed my finger inside myself, something I hardly ever did and pumped my finger in and out, as my arms started to tire, I went for my clitoris again.

I came; and fuck didn't I come. I was not a prolific masturbator but this was probably the best one in many years. OK not stupendous in itself but so good because it was probably my first awake full orgasm that year and long overdue, and all the more wonderful for it. I crawled out of the pool and lay down into the wet grass to recover and nodded off. I woke about thirty minutes later with a faint flush from my reddened skin. Just to keep it sensible I rolled over so my back would be done.

I put on my shoes and socks and my rucksack and followed my signs and my compass back to my garden and ended up fifty odd yards to the right of my place, but faded back into the woodland once I realised and hiding behind a tree, I dressed again giving my still red pussy a final stroke and fuss.

That set a bit of pattern; I did that every few days resetting my arrows on the ground and within a fortnight I could get to my rock outcrop and then to my pool with my eyes closed and had it down to forty minutes. I didn't quite know the route with my eyes closed but did end up doing it naked. I would walk to my garden dressed but with no shoes and once across the stream I'd drop my trousers and take off my shirt to expose my now lightly tanned skin, with no irritating tan lines. I'd worn a bikini rather than bra and panties once, but tore if off after about five minutes walking and hooked it on a tree for collection on my way back.

I'd given up that first coffee at my outcrop and would head on to my pool and swim naked in the cool spring, relax in my Welsh woodland Jacuzzi before having one.

I'd try not to but I would also masturbate. Sometimes laying just in the cool water, sometimes on the seat in the thermal spring, sometimes on the bank, always to orgasm and I suppose it became just another habit. A highly satisfying habit and enough to stop me climbing the walls - which was strange, I'd only started to get really turned on since I'd left the ex, the man I'd stopped shagging and having carnal thoughts about well over a year previously.

Eventually, and feeling well relaxed I'd walk back and by a small log seat I'd put there for the purpose I'd get dressed and walk back to my house and my tea. Eventually I got to the point where I'd leave my clothes in a bag and hide them under the log and walk to my pool naked, after all I never met a never human being, not once.

I'd never felt so alive, and Benny seemed as bright and refreshed as I did.

I was still copy editing and now was even thinking about finishing my book, a complicated romance with a sad ending. Believe it or not, my heroine was now rather a prolific masturbator and happy to live on her own.

As the summer arrived in my little valley I had the most splendid tan and I was all but running to my pool. Those days I was never much of a person for the gym, but my mid-section had lost the embarrassing Londoner's belly bulge, and my legs and arse had shaped up nicely as well and my tits had firmed up, almost as if they'd grown, due to my constant massaging of them I guessed; nice enough for a single thirty-something girl living in the backwoods of Wales anyway.

On the first Saturday in July I headed out on my thrice weekly walk in the woods and did it naked - again. The previous walk had been during my time of the month and I kept on my panties and protective pad. I was never sure when my rare periods were due and but they remained amazingly light and I hardly ever bled enough to make it worth one tampon. But it was wonderful to feel the air on my bottom and my pussy again - I was always conscious that the late autumn and winter would do for my masturbation sessions in my pool so I decided to make the most of it.

On this occasion Benny seemed a bit distracted and swam across the pool to the far side through the steam and the warm side which was rare, he wasn't a great lover of it - after all, he had a nice thick black coat on. He swam back obviously confident that there was nothing to worry about. I was soon to discover that while it was nothing to worry about there was someone there.

His name was Mike and as it turned out he'd seen me twice before.