Aria's Addiction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In turn Aria increased her own until the two girls had to be using every ounce of their strength. Or at least Aria had. Spencer later proved she had more in the tank, although Aria was barely aware of it, or anything else, as she was just cumming so hard and frequently.

Given she was a total anal whore it didn't even take much to make her cum. The increased thrusting alone would have done it, but shortly after Aria started thrusting back against her Spencer leaned in and whispered softly against her ear the most wonderful things Aria had ever heard. Words of ownership, humiliation, and perhaps most importantly love filled her head from the woman she loved, and it was just too much.

Then it was like a dam had been broken and she just kept cumming, Spencer not only keeping up the brutal thrusting but the words until Aria was only aware of the overwhelming ecstasy rocking her body, and the fact that the main reason for it was the large cock brutalising her bottom.

Spencer had just been about to risk taking her hand away from Aria's mouth when her girlfriend started thrusting back against her. As she had only done that previously when she was getting close to cumming Spencer took it as a sign she was ready for more, and the reaction she got after it only confirmed she was right.

Perhaps a little too much, as not only did Aria start thrusting even harder, and take her hands off her cheeks so she could use more leverage, but she started whimpering, moaning and crying out so loudly that not even Spencer's hand and the panties could silence her. No, Aria was becoming very audible, which should have been assigned to stop or slow down, but they were beyond that point now, and Spencer decided just to concentrate on making Aria cum.

Knowing what would seal the deal Spencer whispered into her ear, "Cum for me baby. Cum like the pretty little anal whore you are! Ooooooh fuck Aria, your ass is heaven. Oh fuck, the best ever. Mmmmm, I wanna fuck it forever. Ohhhhh fuck, and I can, because it's mine! All mine! Yeahhhhhhhh, I own your fucking butt hole Aria! It's my fuck hole, to use whenever I want, mmmmm, and apparently, wherever I want. Oh yeah, look at you, you little butt slut, taking it up the ass in the middle of our school bathrooms because you can't go a full school day without a ass fucking. Ooooooh yeahhhhh, and I can't go a full school day without this ass! Oh God Aria, I love this ass! I love you! Oh fuck! Yessssss, that's it babe, cum for me! Cum! Cum with my girl dick in your hot little dyke butt! Ooooooohhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, you litttle, ohhhhhh fuck! Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh Goooooooddddd!"

That was more than enough to push Aria over the edge of orgasm, and not just once, but over and over again. It was even enough to make Spencer cum. Well, that and the stimulator inside the harness, and the sheer joy of fucking this beautiful girl's perfect little ass in a very public place. Hell, Spencer hadn't even tried to hold back at that point, not because she wanted to sodomise Aria for longer, but because she knew it would be no use.

The whole situation was so hot, and she just couldn't get the idea out of being discovered fucking another girl in the ass, and the consequences to that discovery. Which should have been frightening, but at that moment they only turned her on. So much so that she almost considered removing her hand and letting Aria's screams truly echo throughout the building.

Although she was able to resist that temptation Spencer wasn't so lucky when it came to being able to stop herself from using every ounce of her strength to squeeze as many orgasms out of both of them as she could. No, she just kept pounding Aria's ass hole beyond the point she meant to, because she just couldn't get enough.

She could never get enough of this perfect little ass, especially when Aria eagerly pushed back against her thighs with every thrust, the sound of her thighs smacking against those butt cheeks so wonderfully loud as she was muffling Aria's sounds of enjoyment. And of course, she was making the girl she loved cum so wonderfully hard and frequently, and giving Aria what she had quickly become addicted too. What they were both so addicted too.

For who knows how long they were completely lost in that addiction, Spencer becoming nothing but the cock she was wearing and Aria becoming nothing but a butt hole desperate to be fucked, and together they relished in those roles. Then Spencer collapsed down on top of the sweaty body of her girlfriend, so exhausted it took her a few long minutes to realise what she had done.

Then she blushed with embarrassment over how she got carried away with using Aria's ass hole, and pressed a few gentle kisses to her neck in apology. Luckily Aria only groaned in appreciation, and then actually thanked her when Spencer finally removed her hand from her mouth, reaching into grab the panties and pull them out.

"Oh God, that was so good! Mmmmm, thank you Spence." Aria sighed dreamily once the panties were out.

"Well, I lived to please my girl." Spencer grinned bashfully.

"Speaking of which, I get to clean your cock now, right?" Aria asked hopefully.

"Only if you show me your pretty little gape first." Spencer offered.

"Deal." Aria quickly agreed.

Aria then gasped with disappointment as she felt Spencer lifting herself off her body and beginning to pull that strap-on out of her ass. Which was a necessary evil regardless whether she was rewarded for it or not, but it was still disappointing not to feel her girlfriend's body pressed against her, and especially not to feel every inch of the dildo in her butt.

Although while Aria preferred to have her slutty little ass being stretched as wide as possible with a toy there was definitely something to be said for having it so stretched out that it remained open and loose even after a toy was removed. It just made her feel like such an anal whore, especially when Spencer pulled the last inch out and Aria got to reach back and slowly spread her cheeks as wide apart as possible, exposing just how widely gaping her ass hole was.

With only a few breaks she and Spencer had spent hours making sweet anal love, so from the feel of it the gaping wasn't a record or anything. Of course Aria couldn't see it, and she couldn't risk looking for herself in the bathroom mirror, even if she did find the idea of being discovered checking out her gaping ass hole to be wonderfully humiliating, and so very, very hot.

Then again maybe she should get Spencer to show her using a pocket mirror? No, she was pretty sure she had heard the bell while cumming, and they had already spent long enough in here, and she couldn't risk not getting to go ass to mouth. So after only about a minute of allowing Spencer to admire her handiwork Aria turned around and wrapped her lips around the dildo which had just pummelled her butt.

Despite the fact that they were still supposed to be quiet Aria just couldn't prevent herself from letting out a loud moan as she tasted the deepest part of her own ass on her girlfriend's strap-on. Which resulted in Spencer quickly grabbing her hair and giving it a little warning tug, Aria opening her eyes and looking up to see the other girl giving her a warning glare.

She did her best to look apologetic, which certainly didn't please Spencer, but beginning to bob her head up and down did, Spencer's expression quickly turning from anger to pure lust as Aria cleaned her cock. Sadly she didn't reward her with commentary, although she smiled down at her and stroked her hair, which was all the encouragement that Aria needed to give her woman a thorough blow job.

Actually Aria didn't need any encouragement as she lived for all things anal. Sure, it couldn't compare to the build-up, and especially not the act itself, but the aftermath made the experience perfect. Especially when she got the chance to properly thanks Spencer for her hard work stretching her slutty ass, and so thoroughly putting Aria in her place.

Oh yes, Aria Montgomery was a proud anal loving bottom who lived for dick in her ass, and the least she could do now was give her top the proper respect by thoroughly cleaning her cock, which Aria gleefully did, eventually deep throating the entire length with what was now well practised ease. Which of course also allowed her to get every precious drop of her butt cream.

Once that dildo was thoroughly cleaned Spencer pulled the other girl up into a brief kiss, before Aria broke it and asked hopefully, "We're doing this again, right?"

"Anal in public? Definitely." Spencer grinned wickedly.

12