Aria's Addiction Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took Hanna a while to figure out Spencer was referring to her, and that she and Emily were now looking at her, as the blonde was just so lost in watching Aria work. The little ATM slut was truly shameless, bobbing her head up and down Spencer's dick, eager to clean her own ass from it, despite the fact that she had an audience of three watching her.

God, it made Hanna want to touch herself so bad, and despite her exhaustion she got pretty close, her hand even moving up and lingering over her wet pussy, when her mind finally registered exactly what Spencer had said. It wasn't easy pulling her gaze away from Aria, but when she did Hanna found Spencer watching her expectantly, and a strange expression on Emily's face.

She wasn't sure whether Emily was pleading with her not to be that gross, or hoping she would be, but either way Hanna just couldn't resist following Aria's lead and kneeling between Emily's legs so that her face was inches away from the cock which had brutalised her virgin butt.

Hanna just couldn't help it, the sight of that ass flavoured dildo was making her mouth water, as she desperately wanted to be worthy of being a grade A lesbian anal whore. It was easily the only A she wanted in her life. So she did it. She wrapped her mouth around the strap-on which had violated her shit hole, and like a true grade A lesbian anal whore Hanna instantly loved the taste, moaning happily in celebration.

"Oooooooh yeahhhhhhh, I knew it! Mmmmm, I knew you were a grade A lesbian anal whore!" Spencer chuckled, and moaned with delight, "It's the only A grade you've ever got Han, and oh God, have you ever earned it. Ohhhhhhh yessssssss, you've been the perfect little grade A lesbian anal whore all night long Hanna, mmmmm, as in your first night as Emily's butt slut. God Ems, you're so lucky. I didn't think anyone could be as big an anal addict as Aria, but you've truly landed yourself the perfect lesbian bottom. A grade A one. Don't you agree? Aren't you lucky Em? Don't Aria and Hanna look good sucking our cocks? Sucking their own asses off of our cocks? Oh yes, you love it, don't you? You love that we have the perfect little grade A lesbian anal whores. Ooooooohhhhhhhh Gooooooddddddd, because I sure do! Oh fuck!"

Even though she didn't reply, partly because Spencer didn't really give her the chance, Emily couldn't take her eyes off of Aria and particularly Hanna, which Hanna chose to take is a very positive sign. Although she was only half paying attention, as her main focus was cleaning that cock of every drop of her yummy butt cream.

Which included a bit of deep throating, partly to catch up to Aria, although mostly to get more of that heavenly juice. Even with her previous experience sucking cock Hanna struggled a little, at least compared to Aria, but eventually she managed to get every inch into her throat, and more importantly cleaned the dildo entirely. Shortly after that Emily pulled her up into her arms and kissed her, tasting Hanna's ass on Hanna's lips and tongue, which was an incredible thrill for them both.

"God, I adore you." Emily confessed breathlessly once they were done kissing.

"I adore you too." Hanna beamed, before double-checking, "And we're doing this again, right?"

Emily bit her lip, and then checked, "Just us, or..."

Breaking her own kiss with Aria, which she had began shortly after Emily had begun hers with Hanna, Spencer confessed, "Hey, I'm down for doing this again."

"Me too." Aria grinned, barely resisting the urge to add and maybe more given the look on Emily's face.

Although eventually that look turned into a grin as Emily agreed, "Okay."