Arizona Family in '69 Ch. 1

Story Info
Suburban family is closer than most.
6.2k words
4.38
149.9k
28

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/17/2020
Created 09/24/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NewAnon
NewAnon
257 Followers

It began when they lived in the hot southwest in a ranch-style house in a cul-de-sac. The particular day was not much different than others, yet it marked the beginning of something really new in the family.

The house was not air-conditioned and the heat could be oppressive. As a consequence, John and Teri had gotten into the habit of wearing few clothes around the house. They turned each other on constantly, despite the fact that they had been married two decades and were parents of two teenagers: Katie, a nubile 19, and Eddie, a well-built 18-year old. But usually, even on weekends, during the day they were too busy with shopping and household tasks to do more than briefly kiss and pet, pressed against each other in a doorway, then quickly parting and only consummating their lust later, at night.

But there came a day and a moment when the feelings were too urgent to delay gratification.

On that day, he had on only a pair of shorts, while she had on a colorful shirt, buttoned only toward the bottom, and panties. When he saw her lovely breasts as she bent to do something, John felt the urgency to make love, even though it was daytime and the kids were around. Teri saw that he was aroused and, smiling, she snuggled up to him and pressed her body against his now growing erection. Their tongues twirled in an urgent deep kiss and his hand caressed her behind while she rubbed herself into him. Teri felt a certain thrill run through her body, a dim thought unspoken even to herself: a risky thing, but ... oh God, the joy of such feeling, of doing it now, now, here and now!

"I can't wait, I can't wait," she moaned, pulling his shorts downward and reaching for his erection. She massaged it with her soft loving hand while she sucked on his tongue. She felt herself grow very wet.

"Oh, baby, yea," he responded.

But then she laughed and ran away, headed for the bedroom.

As he followed her, in the corner of his eye, he saw Katie sitting in the living room and having a full view of his bare erect cock. The teenager was obviously focussed on it and somehow this excited him. He walked rapidly past her to the bedroom and, on an impulse, "forgot" to close the door as he dived onto the bed where Teri had already stripped off her panties. He spread her legs and began licking her cunt, his sexual excitement suddenly amplified by the knowledge that their teenage daughter was not far away, and probably interested in their activity.

"Oh, baby, let me lick and suck ... oh baby," he said aloud, now getting an extra thrill from the idea that Katie might hear them.

Teri spread her legs and he lapped at the gushing flow of her juices, while in the corner of his eye he saw now that Katie was indeed watching and probably seeing his hard erect prick ready for the fuck and her mother's wide open snatch being daddy-sucked.

Now Teri climbed above him, totally naked and in raw heat. He positioned his prick for her come down on it. Then he plunged into her and they began fucking as he now sucked her breasts, licking and sucking even as she moved to go under him in rhythmic acceptance of his thrusting hard prick.

Teri knew that John's lovemaking depended upon words as well as feelings, the latter amplified by the former, emotion and words feeding back into each other, bringing John's beautiful penis to that volcanic state of eruption into her.

"Fuck me, darling, fuck me," she moaned urgently, using the word that she knew would trigger the next level of excitement.

For John, the sound of that word and his knowledge that Katie could hear it and would see them, brought him into a state of sexual frenzy.

"Yes, yes, your being fucked -- I'm giving you what you want. That's what you always want, right? My prick in you -- fucking you?"

"Oh John, yes, I love your prick, fuck me, faster, harder," Teri cried.

They came together in rush of sweat and heat and then collapsed in joint satisfaction.

Katie had seen it all.

But as Teri held John close to her, she was unaware of the extra source of John's sexual delirium of a moment ago. And John lay there, thinking about it, about Katie watching and hearing them. He loved the idea, wanted to think more about it, and wanted more of it in the days to come.

That evening, in the growing darkness with only the TV on, their daughter Katie and their son Eddie were watching TV while John waited for their mother, sitting on the couch wearing only a light robe. He had showered and she was now completing her preparations. It was a new idea he had suggested: that they make slow love in the living room as the darkness approached, the children sitting there. Katie and Eddie would see the shape of their parents making love in the very dim room, especially the early kissing and petting stage, but it would not be too blatant. "Make love, not war!" he thought. A new age was coming, where people would learn that love was the source of all truth and beauty and where better to start that here at home? To show the children, the next generation, how much their parents loved each other -- not as an abstraction, but as a real tangible, physical, unashamed thing. And so John had found a rationalization for the route along which he now would drive the family.

Teri prepared to join her husband, her mind a jumble of confused half-thoughts. As she closed the lights of the bedroom and entered the living room, her mind seemed to have taken an elevator down to her crotch. Mind and body were wet ... wet with the urgent need catapulted into a near-delirious anticipation of what was going to happen. She refused to think about it except as something joyous, something incredible happening. Love, sex, love, sex, it was all one thing and nothing that swept her into such a state could be wrong!

John's eyes penetrated the semi-darkness as Teri came to him, a beautiful tall blond woman, with those exciting long legs. She was wearing only a see-through baby-doll-type of thing with thong panties. She wore high-heeled black shoes, but no stockings. She walked slowly past the children, approaching him. As she did so, she could see his semi-erect penis showing through his under shorts. She saw how it now grew as she approached and as they both were aware that they would soon make love within a few feet of their two teenagers.

In the dim light, they kissed deeply. Their tongues intertwined. He opened his mouth wide and she fucked it with her tongue, then she opened and he fucked her mouth with his tongue. Then their tongues met. Each probed and fucked the other's mouth, the two tongue-pricks colliding in passionate embrace. He moved one hand along her body: beginning at her feet, touching the tall heels of her shoes, then the ankle, the calf, and then the smooth thigh, slowly moving upward and onto her bare belly.

Meanwhile, her hand caressed his bare chest. He thought of Katie watching and his prick inched upward to erection.

Teri felt herself entering another world, one of flesh and desire only, devoid of injunctions. She thought of her boy watching her, seeing how she opened to her husband, his Dad. Her juices flowed with the thought.

John pulled down the baby-doll and kissed her breasts, then sucked them, first one and then the other, then licked her belly, then arose to kiss her as he fondled her breasts. While he did so, she reached into his shorts and fondled his prick as it grew. He reached down and pulled on the thong panties and as they came down, he removed them and then quickly pulled off his own shorts.

He pulled off Teri's baby-doll and they embraced. Now they were totally naked except for her high-heeled shoes. The room had become nearly dark and as their eyes adjusted to the situation, she saw her boy there. Teri trembled, knowing that her boy was seeing his Mom through the darkness, naked and filled with passion.

John's hand raced across her entire body and then stopped at her cunt, marveling at its luscious wetness. He finger-fucked her while she began to masturbate his hard prick, now only a few inches from her tits and mouth. He thought of Katie watching him make love to her Mom, of Katie seeing his huge erection.

"Oh, yes, yes," she cried, as his finger fucking continued.

"Baby, baby, fantastic," he called out as she masturbated him while he finger-fucked her, as they were locked in passionate kissing, their tongues flicking into each other's wide-open mouths. Then she moved his head to her breast.

"Oh, yes, John, kiss them, and suck," she whispered another of the hot words, yet not so low that her boy Eddie could not hear. Teri massaged John's cock with one hand and held his neck in her other hand, as she urged him on.

John rose up a little and whispered, "Suck me now, Teri, I need to feel your loving mouth."

She took his prick into her mouth and sucked long and hard as he now more slowly fucked her with his finger and as he held her head in his other hand. The children might see, she thought, but they needed to see that all this was love-making, that their parents were in love in a physical way. Eddie, her boy, needed to know how his Mom loved his Dad ... how she loved to suck prick! A shudder went through her body as she sucked and yet held in mind the boy-viewer, watching his Mom suck!

Now Teri broke off and urgently whispered, "Fuck me, lover!"

John sat back on the couch and she climbed on him. His cock slid into her, hand in glove. She began a slow movement up and down, fucking him. Teri lusted for the hot prick, almost crying with the sheer ecstasy of what she felt: her husband in her, her children right there ... they were making love in the open, unashamed, but yet, excited ... so exciting! Her boy watching her ... fucking! Her boy Eddie seeing how his Mom loved to fuck his Dad!

"Oh, Teri, yes, love me ... fuck me ... you know what I like," he whispered in a voice that carried to his sweet daughter Katie who, he could see, now blushed and stared intently at his huge prick as Teri moved up and down on it.

"Oh, yes, Teri, yes, do it ... fuck me," John whispered urgently.

Eddie began rubbing his own erect prick, his eyes intent on the side view outline of his mother's luscious breasts as she moved more rapidly up and down, her head thrown high, her eyes closed, her mouth open and panting.

Then John came into her and a moment later, she had her orgasm and collapsed on him. They snuggled and petted each other.

"Oh, Teri, I love you. I love to make love to you," he said fully aloud now.

Teri wanted to climb into her husband's sweating body, she felt their union as an almost holy thing. She thought again of her boy watching them, his own prick probably hard. Maybe ... maybe he was appreciating his Mom's body, she thought. Maybe he would want to ... but she cut off the thought, blushing, and turned back to husband, searching for a way to express her combined feeling of love and satisfied lust.

But all she could say was, "John, you're my wonderful lover, I love you too."

A few days later, they had been sunbathing outside when Teri decided to go inside. She said she was too warm and, anyway, getting drowsy.

John saw that she was lying down on the living room couch. He sat there and admired the shape of his beautiful wife: her long legs and hefty breasts, her lovely face. The children had gone inside too and were somewhere around but he did not see them. He arose and approached his wife. He dropped his shorts as he kneeled on the floor beside her face. She opened her eyes, smiled and then moved to take him into her mouth. Slowly, she sucked his prick as it became larger and harder. He wondered where the children were as she sucked deeply and as he began massaging her body, his hands moving across her barely covered bosom and then down to the bikini brief.

Then, startled, he saw Katie sitting right there on a living room chair, only six feet away! When had she arrived? In any case, her presence transformed the moment and John's swooned in the excitement of it: his teenage daughter watching her own Mom suck her own Dad's prick!

Teri knew another threshold had been crossed, for she had known when she came into the room that her husband would come to her and that Katie was sitting there quietly, perhaps waiting for...? She stopped sucking for a moment and he helped her to take off the bikini top and then sucked her breasts, laving them with his wet tongue. Then she pulled down her bikini bottom and John licked her belly repeatedly.

John wondered if Teri had seen Katie, but she made no indication of it to him. Then John had an extra thrill as he saw that Eddie was outside near the patio door, sitting and intently staring at the scene.

Teri returned to her sucking as John petted her body. He again leaned over to suck her breasts, but then he turned and faced her feet, looming completely over her as she parted her legs and he bent to lick her hot wet cunt.

Teri saw the long, hard beautiful prick above her face. She moved up and then down with her mouth, then repeated the motion, sucking up and down, up and down: fucking his hard prick as it remained stationary over her face.

"Sixty-nine in '69," he thought, "making love is wonderful."

As they made love in this way, the two children watched, enthralled.

John was thinking of them as much as of anything as he licked and sucked his wife's cunt and as she suctioned his prick into and out of her eager mouth: up and down, up and down, sucking, sucking. John felt the taboo wonder of it: Katie watching him suck her Mom's cunt! Eddie seeing his Mom -- suck!

He could not contain his urgent feeling as he called out, "I'm coming Teri, I'm coming."

Teri's heart was beating rapidly, her face flushed and hot, her mind like an electric circuit gone wild with transmissions ... but not with any clear thoughts, only with sensations shaped by the knowledge that their incredible sixty-nine-loving was on display, naked and lustful, before their very own teenagers! Now she felt herself going beyond the limit, the feeling rocketing through her, from head to toes. Now her husband was coming and Teri did not turn away from the jet that was soon to come.

Teri accepted the liquid flow, letting some of it spray her forehead, her closed eyes, her nose and then sucked up onto the hard prick yet again, licking the come-drenched head of her husband's prick and spreading the come over it entirely, licking, sucking. As he softened, she gently licked the sensitive head of his prick while he now plunged into and out of her cunt with his tongue-prick until she shuddered again, another orgasm shooting through her body.

In the coming few days, Katie found herself becoming indifferent to what she had on -- including nothing -- as she paraded around the house doing this and that. In fact, when her parents were gone one afternoon, she strolled into the living room with only a short shirt on, aside from shoes. When Eddie arrived, his eyes were treated to a lovely bare ass as she reached down to pick up some envelopes and sort through the mail.

Then Eddie seemed to dress less and less. Most of the time, he had on only a pair of red gym shorts, cut very brief and really no more than a man is equivalent to a bikini bottom. One day Eddie had been sun bathing the backyard, hot from the sun and his thoughts much hotter, until he had to find a cooler spot. Thinking about what he had seen, the way his mom had suctioned up and down repeatedly, sucking his dad's hard prick: the picture in his mind brought his prick to maximum erection. Time to go inside! As he strolled from the patio into the living room, he knew that the outline of his hard prick showed through the bikini briefs -- visible for Mom to see! He knew he should not, but he could not help it, he wanted his Mom to see him, to get hot and to ... who knows?

Teri looked over and then looked again, startled. Her juices flowed as she saw her handsome son's tall tan body surrounding the genital attraction, the obviously large hard cock outlined through the briefs.

"Hi, Mom, what's up?" Eddie asked as he casually sidled up close to her. Teri stood her ground but felt like swooning. Her pussy juice was leaking down one leg. As it was, all she had on was a bikini too and her son's obvious interest in her left her dizzy with excitement.

"Nothing much Eddie."

"I think I'll take a shower, Mom," Eddie said and strolled away.

She heard the shower turn off as she was doing something near the bathroom and then as she turned, facing its open door, Eddie came out of the shower. His prick hung semi-erect, large and veined, as he reached for a towel. She paused and could not help herself. She stared at her boy's exciting organ. He, in turn, saw her gaze and as he began toweling his back, his prick arose gradually, becoming harder and more erect. Teri turned beet red but remained frozen to the spot, her eyes darting across his fantastic tanned body from head to prick to toe and returning to the center of attraction again and again. He spread his legs and buffed his behind, his hard cock swinging laterally, pointed at her, a hard angry-looking thing, urgent in its erect posture. She felt goose bumps go down her body and she found some excuse to put something in the bathroom sink cabinet, still focussed on his prick as she did so.

"Hey, Mom, I'm sorry if this bothers you," Eddie said.

"Oh, it's OK Eddie, I understand. It's natural."

"Yea and ... after all, Mom, you've got a great body, a guy can't help it."

"Thanks sweetheart. I know what you mean. Your father is an active man you know."

"Boy, do I know. I loved it the way you two ... made love."

"We're not just your parents, Eddie, but husband and wife ... and really, lovers. We want our loving relationship to be clear to you and to Katie."

"It is, Mom. It's wonderful. You two are hot lovers. I liked it the way you ... sucked!"

Teri blushed as her son continued, "I loved watching you suck -- suck up and down!"

Teri turned beet red and then said nothing, leaving the room.

Eddie lay in his bed, nude. Boy, his Mom was something! What a great lady, what a body! He spread his legs, naked and feeling horny. What nice breasts she had! Her legs! Oh, yes. He began to beat his meat. He thought of one time on the beach when she had little on. Her breasts! Oh, man. Now he imagined her stripping down on the beach and removing his own trunks. They were naked, his Mom ready to be fucked as he held her close.

Then he heard the movement in the next room, as his sister Katie was moving around. He stopped masturbating and let his prick drop to semi-erect while he remained with his eyes closed. Katie's door opened and a moment later he knew she was at his open door, looking in. He began to fondle his penis, enjoying the idea of Katie watching him. He smothered it in some saliva and then began to jerk off, thinking about his Mom. Thinking about fucking her mouth the way he had seen Dad do it, thinking about licking her cunt too. He heard Katie gasp and he quickened his pace. His sperm went flying up and out over his chest. A moment later he opened his eyes and looked at the doorway, his eyes meeting Katie's and they both smiled.

Katie lay in bed later that night. Her Brother Eddy's prick was enormous, although no bigger than Dad's. Mom really knew how to suck and Katie wondered how it could be to suck ... somebody's ... prick. She closed her eyes and envisioned the prick above her face, large, hard and totally still. She moved up to it the way she had seen her Mom do it. She opened her mouth in accept it, to suck up on to it, in and out, again and again. She spread her legs as she imagined the sucking. His mouth would be down there, licking, sucking ... she let her finger work at her hot sopping cunt, thinking of the action. The door was open and she heard the flush of the toilet. She continued moving her mouth up to and then down from the imagined prick above her face, imitating her mother's exciting motions that she had seen ... as she knew that somebody would be walking by her open door! She peeked, knowing that it would be too dark for the person to see whether her eyes were open. It was Mom! She continued her sucking and now she finger-fucked herself, enjoying the idea that her own Mom was watching her.

NewAnon
NewAnon
257 Followers
12